Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,820 members, 7,810,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:43 PM

Yakubu Dogara Picks PDP Nomination Form - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yakubu Dogara Picks PDP Nomination Form (41925 Views)

Yakubu Dogara Receiving PDP Nomination Forms (Photo) / Abdulfatah Ahmed To Run For Senate, Picks PDP Nomination Form (Photos) / 2019 Presidency: Atiku Abubakar Cries, Obtains PDP Nomination Forms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yakubu Dogara Picks PDP Nomination Form by papalsbuIl: 6:31am On Sep 13, 2018
[s]
LibertyRep:
Finally.

The hide and seek game is over.

Oshiomole is coming for his head soon.
[/s]
trash trash trash
just like he had the head of saraki

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yakubu Dogara Picks PDP Nomination Form by shaydeenamz(m): 6:32am On Sep 13, 2018
senatordave1:

What is his electoral worth apart from controlling his bogoro lga? Me and you know that when saraki defected,his spirit also defscted with him.his body just followed suit today.bauchi totally belongs to apc,dogara will end up like bankole,salisu buhari and bankole
bro no any party dogara will contest and nt win take dis frm me am frm his constituency so if u knw u knw

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Yakubu Dogara Picks PDP Nomination Form by PHILipu1(m): 6:38am On Sep 13, 2018
bedspread:
This is What I term DEMYSTIFICATION OF THE Root and Branches of A Political Party

Nigeria is On Course for Liberation... All Hands on Deck...

Pmb bye bye forever
Keep dreaming.
He has no option and this is the end of Dogara political career

Re: Yakubu Dogara Picks PDP Nomination Form by shaydeenamz(m): 6:40am On Sep 13, 2018
even if na sdp dogara port to as far as his constituency are concern he will win,y'all dnt knw d kind of support he has there cos i bet if there is match in d kind of developmental project in any constituency to his,he is well loved
Re: Yakubu Dogara Picks PDP Nomination Form by joeyswift(m): 6:42am On Sep 13, 2018
The way people are leaving Apc these days is alarming. I won't be surprised to see the A leaving the remaining PC

2 Likes

Re: Yakubu Dogara Picks PDP Nomination Form by Olajah81: 6:43am On Sep 13, 2018
End of his political career.. undecided kiss
Re: Yakubu Dogara Picks PDP Nomination Form by deboysben(m): 6:43am On Sep 13, 2018
senatordave1:

What is his electoral worth apart from controlling his bogoro lga? Me and you know that when saraki defected,his spirit also defscted with him.his body just followed suit today.bauchi totally belongs to apc,dogara will end up like bankole,salisu buhari and bankole
I know you aren't your self since you heard the news

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yakubu Dogara Picks PDP Nomination Form by moderatedguy: 6:43am On Sep 13, 2018
seborrhic:
Coward.
He didn't want to decamp when others did,hoping to beg and bargain his way to the APC ticket.
When the door was officially shut against his cowardly face,he then decides to silently pick the PDP ticket.
As sure as night comes after day,Dogara would not return to the house because his defeat is sure.The speaker of the HOR may even be the last elective political office Dogara holds in Nigeria before he fades into political oblivion.
Cowardly nincompoop.
Chai so painful.Take heart ZONEB

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Dogara Picks PDP Nomination Form by Chriscent50b(m): 6:44am On Sep 13, 2018
Wrong move,dat we affect is political carrier.
Re: Yakubu Dogara Picks PDP Nomination Form by AnanseK(m): 6:44am On Sep 13, 2018
A drowning man will indeed clutch at straw, and so it is with Dogara. Bids National Assembly goodbye by this action.

In any case he was between the DEVIL ( Bauchi Governor MA) and the DEEP SEA( PDP) and he chooses to drown.
Re: Yakubu Dogara Picks PDP Nomination Form by blackolade: 6:46am On Sep 13, 2018
Okay
Re: Yakubu Dogara Picks PDP Nomination Form by PassingShot(m): 6:47am On Sep 13, 2018
deboysben:
but pdp won in his local government while he was still in apc without him campaigning.
But he's not representing only his LG but three LGs. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Dogara Picks PDP Nomination Form by TeamDoctor: 6:47am On Sep 13, 2018
seborrhic:
Coward.
He didn't want to decamp when others did,hoping to beg and bargain his way to the APC ticket.
When the door was officially shut against his cowardly face,he then decides to silently pick the PDP ticket.
As sure as night comes after day,Dogara would not return to the house because his defeat is sure.The speaker of the HOR may even be the last elective political office Dogara holds in Nigeria before he fades into political oblivion.
Cowardly nincompoop.

haaaaaiiiiii the defection pain am ohh
this is a typical Apc loyalist crying.... in pains...
### In fayose'voice "" i am in pains am in severe pain if anything happens to me... the IGP should be held accountable... lol... my guy ur own pain pass that of PDP fayose. #

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yakubu Dogara Picks PDP Nomination Form by lastmessenger: 6:48am On Sep 13, 2018
Watch the senseless morons call him a looter

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Dogara Picks PDP Nomination Form by lastmessenger: 6:49am On Sep 13, 2018
AnanseK:

A drowning man will indeed clutch at straw, and so it is with Dogara. Bids National Assembly goodbye by this action.

In any case he was between the DEVIL ( Bauchi Governor MA) and the DEEP SEA( PDP) and he chooses to drown.
oh really

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Dogara Picks PDP Nomination Form by deboysben(m): 6:50am On Sep 13, 2018
PassingShot:

But he's not representing only his LG but three LGs. grin grin grin
was he the one running for the seat

Bmc and their manner of reasoning

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Dogara Picks PDP Nomination Form by Mankosi: 6:51am On Sep 13, 2018
LibertyRep:
Finally.

The hide and seek game is over.

Oshiomole is coming for his head soon.
lol osho the Apc messiah

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Dogara Picks PDP Nomination Form by Naija2mumu(m): 6:52am On Sep 13, 2018
grin
deboysben:
Butterflyleo, NgeneUkwu ewu, sarrki, poison manna BBQ seller, yarimo, buhariguy and all other bmc crew right now

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Dogara Picks PDP Nomination Form by Mankosi: 6:52am On Sep 13, 2018
This man would have gone to the senate. Why house of assembly again?
Re: Yakubu Dogara Picks PDP Nomination Form by PassingShot(m): 6:54am On Sep 13, 2018
deboysben:
was he the one running for the seat

Bmc and their manner of reasoning
Am I surprised that the only thing you can dish out are insults and invective?

It's in your DNA.

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Dogara Picks PDP Nomination Form by Sunmolar(m): 6:54am On Sep 13, 2018
I wonder when some youths will wake up.dogara his looking for is daily bread while you're here canvassing supports for APC/PDP. maybe that will bring food to your table!
Re: Yakubu Dogara Picks PDP Nomination Form by Naija2mumu(m): 6:54am On Sep 13, 2018
Damage control. After APC shut the door against him
Re: Yakubu Dogara Picks PDP Nomination Form by Minjim: 6:56am On Sep 13, 2018
deboysben:
but pdp won in his local government while he was still in apc without him campaigning.

Dogara's constituency consist of three LGAs
Pdp won 1 and Apc won 2 in the last bye-election

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Dogara Picks PDP Nomination Form by deboysben(m): 6:56am On Sep 13, 2018
PassingShot:
Am I surprised that the only thing you can dish out are insults and invective?
It's in your DNA.
did I insult eh kwa

Passingshot relax cos lagos is next

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Dogara Picks PDP Nomination Form by gcof(m): 6:56am On Sep 13, 2018
bedspread:
This is What I term DEMYSTIFICATION OF THE Root and Branches of A Political Party

Nigeria is On Course for Liberation... All Hands on Deck...

Pmb bye bye forever
i do not completely think so, these are still the same set of people crumbling Nigeria for a long time just that they are coming with different names, still old selfish individuals
Re: Yakubu Dogara Picks PDP Nomination Form by Lovetoglory(m): 6:57am On Sep 13, 2018
deboysben:
Pdp ti take over

Welcome home our able speaker

Like for pdp no share for apc cos they have nothing to offer
hahahaha! Dullard like you. pdp eye go soon clear. i am waiting for Orubebe babylike cry in 2019. sai Buhari till 2023. mass defection from pdp to Apc come october imminent
Re: Yakubu Dogara Picks PDP Nomination Form by deboysben(m): 6:58am On Sep 13, 2018
Minjim:

Dogara's constituency consist of three LGAs Pdp won 1 and Apc won 2 in the last bye-election
was he in pdp then?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yakubu Dogara Picks PDP Nomination Form by deboysben(m): 6:59am On Sep 13, 2018
Lovetoglory:
hahahaha! Dullard like you. pdp eye go soon clear. i am waiting for Orubebe babylike cry in 2019. sai Buhari till 2023. mass defection from pdp to Apc come october imminent
Buhari till 2019 if you know you know
Re: Yakubu Dogara Picks PDP Nomination Form by Minjim: 7:02am On Sep 13, 2018
deboysben:
was he in pdp then?

Was he the one contesting?
The only LGA that pdp won is Dogara's LGA. Do the math.

If he can't win is LGA for Apc in an Apc state, what can he do in Pdp?
Dogara is not coming back... Put that on the beat!

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Dogara Picks PDP Nomination Form by Hadebowale(m): 7:03am On Sep 13, 2018
Brooklynsouth:
why won't remind tinubu step aside for younger ladies to ascend that post or is the senate house her husband's palace ?

I'm not a Muslim, but let the truth be told, even if Mrs Tinubu had served more than twice, she also had to step down. I my opinion all those politician that had served more than twice are all bunches of thiefs, be it APC or PDP or any party
Re: Yakubu Dogara Picks PDP Nomination Form by deboysben(m): 7:06am On Sep 13, 2018
Minjim:

Was he the one contesting?
The only LGA that pdp won is Dogara's LGA. Do the math.

If he can't win is LGA for Apc in an Apc state, what can he do in Pdp?
Dogara is not coming back... Put that on the beat!
Mr man you lack reasoning

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Currency Deal With China: Things To Know / Pictures From President Buhari's Campaign In Bauchi / Umahi To IGP: Remove Us From Anambra. I Don’t Know Who Smuggled Us To Awka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.