Stats: 3,150,752 members, 7,809,884 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:35 PM

Yakubu Dogara Picks PDP Nomination Form - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yakubu Dogara Picks PDP Nomination Form (41924 Views)

Yakubu Dogara Receiving PDP Nomination Forms (Photo) / Abdulfatah Ahmed To Run For Senate, Picks PDP Nomination Form (Photos) / 2019 Presidency: Atiku Abubakar Cries, Obtains PDP Nomination Forms (2) (3) (4)

Re: Yakubu Dogara Picks PDP Nomination Form by NotAZombie: 7:08am On Sep 13, 2018
seborrhic:
Coward.
He didn't want to decamp when others did,hoping to beg and bargain his way to the APC ticket.
When the door was officially shut against his cowardly face,he then decides to silently pick the PDP ticket.
As sure as night comes after day,Dogara would not return to the house because his defeat is sure.The speaker of the HOR may even be the last elective political office Dogara holds in Nigeria before he fades into political oblivion.
Cowardly nincompoop.
See idiot. You all were calling him a righteous man when he didn't defect,now you have changed your tune. Two faced jumbo jerk you are.

Re: Yakubu Dogara Picks PDP Nomination Form by Rilwayne001: 7:10am On Sep 13, 2018
yomi96:
kids every were jamb form will be out soon, you better go and read your book so that you will not fail again

He's rather matured than you're. Toddler like you should still be suckling your mama's tits. Tue undecided

Re: Yakubu Dogara Picks PDP Nomination Form by famosh: 7:15am On Sep 13, 2018
OfficialAPCNig:

Stupid analysis. A bye-election is entirely different from a general election, PDP won all their bye-elections. Forget all the noise, campaign never start proper, every single atrocity Buhari committed would be resurrected and flashed before Nigerians. If you think APC would win NE, then you are still a toodler.Gombe, Bauchi, Adamawa are all gone for APC.

Buhari lacks international support to return as President of US most strategic ally in Africa and he is making the same mistake that led to GEJ's removal, romance with China.
Another unnecessarily emotional & extremely daft analysis obviously from a "Jew"! You think Nigerians have forgotten the atrocities of your satanic & demonic PDP? Do you really believe PDP will defeat Buhari in Northeast? Who told you he lacks international support? So it's your PDP who has international support, ba? Funny boy!

Re: Yakubu Dogara Picks PDP Nomination Form by Cool83(m): 7:17am On Sep 13, 2018
Sunmolar:
I wonder when some youths will wake up.dogara his looking for is daily bread while you're here canvassing supports for APC/PDP. maybe that will bring food to your table!
I wonder what would common man gain from their defection

Re: Yakubu Dogara Picks PDP Nomination Form by uthlaw: 7:22am On Sep 13, 2018
deboysben:
Pdp ti take over

Welcome home our able speaker

Like for pdp no share for apc cos they have nothing to offer
what did PDP want to offer.
Re: Yakubu Dogara Picks PDP Nomination Form by famology(m): 7:23am On Sep 13, 2018
deboysben:
but pdp won in his local government while he was still in apc without him campaigning.

Let me educate you,pdp has always won bogoro lga it has nothing to do with Dogara. Apc lost that lga in the 2015 election, in fact it was the only lga lost by the Apc in bauchi.

Re: Yakubu Dogara Picks PDP Nomination Form by Wantedmiller: 7:26am On Sep 13, 2018
deboysben:
but pdp won in his local government while he was still in apc without him campaigning.

Are you saying that his local government is the only electorate?

Re: Yakubu Dogara Picks PDP Nomination Form by deboysben(m): 7:29am On Sep 13, 2018
Wantedmiller:

reason wella son when dogara starts campaign you will understand how is loved

Re: Yakubu Dogara Picks PDP Nomination Form by deboysben(m): 7:33am On Sep 13, 2018
famology:

Let me educate you,pdp has always won bogoro lga it has nothing to do with Dogara. Apc lost that lga in the 2015 election, in fact it was the only lga lost by the Apc in bauchi.
Mr educator but dogora has been in that seat for 12 years now under pdp 8 while apc 4 so na you they win all the election for him nnam

Re: Yakubu Dogara Picks PDP Nomination Form by agarawu23(m): 7:33am On Sep 13, 2018
lucy10:
It is good to hear that Dogara have joined the team rescue Nigeria from APC destruction. PDP members are happy to have you in our team.
if APC is a destruction, what is PDP?

I have asked myself if the haterd you people have for buhari is related to the DESTRUCTION or you guys just hate him cos he is an HAUSA and a MUSLIM.

You and your family PDP are the main destruction. Evil people won't come back to rule us again undecided dogara will bite his fingers with regrets. Bookmark this comment.

Re: Yakubu Dogara Picks PDP Nomination Form by deboysben(m): 7:34am On Sep 13, 2018
Wantedmiller:

was he in pdp then? yet pdp won was he the one contesting for the Senate seat? Son try reason ok

Re: Yakubu Dogara Picks PDP Nomination Form by deboysben(m): 7:37am On Sep 13, 2018
uthlaw:
what did PDP want to offer.
how much were you buying data to browse now under pdp and tell me how much it is now under apc

Re: Yakubu Dogara Picks PDP Nomination Form by Sunjay13(m): 7:39am On Sep 13, 2018
But why Pdp?these politicians defecting to pdp could have just form a new party& make it more popular than apc or pdp.

Re: Yakubu Dogara Picks PDP Nomination Form by seborrhic: 7:39am On Sep 13, 2018
Mklancee:

the position this coward has attained in life is the position you may never get to
A coward pulling u up and down like an im becile being controlled by a puppeteer.
Your chicken brain could of course not process that Dogara waited this long because he feared he could lose his speakership if Oshiomole carried out his threat of impeaching Saraki and was thus bargaining his way behind the scenes.
Why didn't he call their bluff like Saraki did?
Why do u think he chickened out when Saraki and others did?Because he knows imps like you would still praise him even when he knew he is a coward and is making a fool of himself.
Re: Yakubu Dogara Picks PDP Nomination Form by famology(m): 7:41am On Sep 13, 2018
deboysben:
Mr educator but dogora has been in that seat for 12 years now under pdp 8 while apc 4 so na you they win all the election for him nnam

Why is it so difficult for your likes to just learn for once,now you're changing the argument. My point is bogoro is a pdp stronghold and has nothing to do with Dogara. Pdp will always win bogoro irrespective of the candidate.
Re: Yakubu Dogara Picks PDP Nomination Form by mfm04622: 7:44am On Sep 13, 2018
seborrhic:
Coward.
He didn't want to decamp when others did,hoping to beg and bargain his way to the APC ticket.
When the door was officially shut against his cowardly face,he then decides to silently pick the PDP ticket.
As sure as night comes after day,Dogara would not return to the house because his defeat is sure.The speaker of the HOR may even be the last elective political office Dogara holds in Nigeria before he fades into political oblivion.
Cowardly nincompoop.

He will win. He can't lose as long as he is going for the HoR. His people are the majority in the constituency. They will always vote for him. What he was working on was to be in the party that will be the majority in the house so he can retain the seat of the speaker

Re: Yakubu Dogara Picks PDP Nomination Form by deboysben(m): 7:46am On Sep 13, 2018
famology:

Why is it so difficult for your likes to just learn for once,now you're changing the argument. My point is bogoro is a pdp stronghold and has nothing to do with Dogara. Pdp will always win bogoro irrespective of the candidate.
so are you trying to say he didn't won the other 2 lga when he was in pdp prior to 2015

Re: Yakubu Dogara Picks PDP Nomination Form by BRASH: 7:51am On Sep 13, 2018
seborrhic:
Coward.
Cowardly nincompoop.
everybody that defects from the apc will fade into political oblivion, according to zombies. Am sure if akpabio and the other thieves were to defect from d apc, the lifeless one and zombies will still call them weak politicians. Lifeless people everywhere.

Re: Yakubu Dogara Picks PDP Nomination Form by jozee8: 7:51am On Sep 13, 2018
seborrhic:
Coward.
Cowardly nincompoop.
Let me first of all ask you this;
Which state are you from?
If you are not from bauchi then I suggest u keep shut!
I've been opportuned to visit bauchi a whole lot of times this year, and Dogara's constituency to be precise.
The way that guy is loved there and for the right reasons is to be envied. Forget party, that guy is working, infact a workerholic! If the other politicians are working the way that guy is working for his people Nigeria would be a better place! I don't know him from anywhere but the little i was told about him by his kins men, and what I saw for myself, I can categorically tell you that Dogara has won already! I for 1 has since saw this coming! Dogara has been in a batle with his state governor for sometime now....
My brother if I should tell you what I know, about this Dogara guy, you will bow your head in shame for spewing that trash!

Re: Yakubu Dogara Picks PDP Nomination Form by shugabasbn: 7:52am On Sep 13, 2018
Another Dimeji Bankole in making.
Yeye man
Re: Yakubu Dogara Picks PDP Nomination Form by famology(m): 7:53am On Sep 13, 2018
deboysben:
so are you trying to say he didn't won the other 2 lga when he was in pdp prior to 2015
Let us analyse the results after the elections. I appreciate the fact that you also don't belong to the group that insult during argument. We debate some more subsequently, take care.
Re: Yakubu Dogara Picks PDP Nomination Form by ATS1: 7:54am On Sep 13, 2018
I pity Dogara politically.....
Re: Yakubu Dogara Picks PDP Nomination Form by oloworulz(m): 7:56am On Sep 13, 2018
deboysben:
pdp didn't win in his local govt. They only won in his ward with slight margin
Re: Yakubu Dogara Picks PDP Nomination Form by oloworulz(m): 7:57am On Sep 13, 2018
jozee8:

Let me first of all ask you this;
Which state are you from?
If you are not from bauchi then I suggest u keep shut!
I've been opportuned to visit bauchi a whole lot of times this year, and Dogara's constituency to be precise.
The way that guy is loved there and for the right reasons is to be envied. Forget party, that guy is working, infact a workerholic! If the other politicians are working the way that guy is working for his people Nigeria would be a better place! I don't know him from anywhere but the little i was told about him by his kins men, and what I saw for myself, I can categorically tell you that Dogara has won already! I for 1 has since saw this coming! Dogara has been in a batle with his state governor for sometime now....
My brother if I should tell you what I know, about this Dogara guy, you will bow your head in shame for spewing that trash!
so they didn't tell you about buhari there too
Re: Yakubu Dogara Picks PDP Nomination Form by akdjr(m): 8:42am On Sep 13, 2018
I can bet with anyone that if this I true, Dogara is not returning back to NASS by 2019.
Re: Yakubu Dogara Picks PDP Nomination Form by Splashme: 8:43am On Sep 13, 2018
Chri08102702694:
It is over for Bubu and APC. cheesy

Amen

Re: Yakubu Dogara Picks PDP Nomination Form by wizseller: 8:55am On Sep 13, 2018
seborrhic:
Coward.
Cowardly nincompoop.

You are the coward

F**l....you hold no power in Dogara''s case

Your free MB will soon be exhausted

Have you eaten today...

Just watch as your hero and master Buhari goes down into oblivion

Re: Yakubu Dogara Picks PDP Nomination Form by Badonasty(m): 9:01am On Sep 13, 2018
Re: Yakubu Dogara Picks PDP Nomination Form by GetCofOProperty: 9:04am On Sep 13, 2018
Well, Nigerians can start thinking Entrepreneurial rather than fixed on a salary mindset. Consider this and check out this topic here https://www.nairaland.com/4729851/think-business-the-yet-fully-explored#71136619 VERY IMPORTANT..
Re: Yakubu Dogara Picks PDP Nomination Form by Nobody: 9:10am On Sep 13, 2018
All those went to taste APC and Buhari's pot of soup in 2014, are realizing that they were served with cow shittt.

APC is a jihadist political group, corroborated with Nigeria terrorist sponsored by British caliphate.

If you don't know, now you know.

Listen up people. Tomorrow Friday 14th September 2018 is a general strike in all over Biafra States. Be in the know that all business, commercial and others places will not opens tomorrow. Kindly get all your needs for tomorrow used today to avoid stories that touch.

Thank you.

Yours faithful citizen of Biafra.

Pictures From President Buhari's Campaign In Bauchi / Umahi To IGP: Remove Us From Anambra. I Don’t Know Who Smuggled Us To Awka / Currency Deal With China: Things To Know