Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,413 members, 7,846,741 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

My Amiable Nairalander's - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Amiable Nairalander's (611 Views)

A Thread For Amiable Belles & Cute Dudes On Nairaland. The best ever! / My Amiable Nairalanders: ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Amiable Nairalander's by victor01(m): 1:16pm On Jul 03, 2010
Hi Everyone.Hope y'all doing great this Saturday Afternoon.The thing is i have an issue.Am in truely in Love with a lady i have been in a relationship for a while now.She seems hell bent on marriage for now although i have not proposed to her yet.My area of concern is 1. Could she truely be in love with me to the extent of settling for marriage although she is 6yrs older than I or am my being being used as an escape vent since she is desperately on me for this marriage thing.To be very candid,yes i can take her as my wife but the way she's frontin the whole thing is making me rather apprehensive and on the the other hand,I have an issue with family who authoritatively have decreed that marriage to a particular ethnicity is unacceptablle.Infact there is a case of my immediate brother pending on the same issue.I know the relevanc e of seeking consent's from your biological parent's but what about my happiness. I wonder.Pls, I really need advice, comments pls
Re: My Amiable Nairalander's by femmy2010(m): 1:18pm On Jul 03, 2010
If you want and love something so much would you not want to always have it?
I think she loves you dearly and definitely deem you fit enough to be her man so why the stress?
Is it wrong for her to love you and show it?
Man do the right thing and if you are not then let her be.
Re: My Amiable Nairalander's by yme1(f): 1:22pm On Jul 03, 2010
1)be sure she is the right woman for you
2)dont be blinded by love
3)do you feel she cares truely for you and not just using you for this marraige thing?
4)do you have what it takes to build a home and make a woman happy?
Re: My Amiable Nairalander's by femmy2010(m): 1:27pm On Jul 03, 2010
I think the issue with him is not the fact that he is not ready for marriage nor that he does not have the means to cater for life after marriage.I think his problem is the issue of the woman been a bit pushy.
But frankly,she is older than you and definitely would not want a repeat of past relationships that lead to zero and as such the natural tendency to be a bit pushy would set in.
I do not blame her and i hope you understand where she is coming from.
Just my view.
Re: My Amiable Nairalander's by victor01(m): 1:33pm On Jul 03, 2010
Yeahmy peeps.thnks for the prompt reply.Yes,i think am in love with her but come to think of it,How can i be blinded by lovewhen Love is blind already, haha.Hmm  i know and have learnt  that when you are set out to love someone,you must be willing to go all the way or else you end up just hurting them.I think am ready for the extra mileage.Now,she want's it immediately and Me i say till 2012.With her desperation what can i do as i actually have my own plans.Femmy yes i think i have what it takes to build  a home and make her happy, Well i think she cares.How can i know.thats y i had to post this thread.
Re: My Amiable Nairalander's by luap: 1:35pm On Jul 03, 2010
read your own words.  Your not ready for one reason or another.  Your just not ready. Never let a woman control you.  

Men control commitment and women control sx.  Don't allow the women to play both gender roles, unless your a submissive man.
Re: My Amiable Nairalander's by Acidosis(m): 1:36pm On Jul 03, 2010
I'm not too sure if the lady really love you, she might just be taking you as the 'last bus stop' i.e she's considering her age.
Be wise!
Re: My Amiable Nairalander's by femmy2010(m): 1:39pm On Jul 03, 2010
Victor,
You have the shoe on and if you are able to detach sentiments aside like i think you can then be sure the answer to your question would be very clear to you.
Our responses might not be how it is,its your relationship and you are in it and you definitely know a lot of details which we do not know and these supposed tiny details goes a long way at determining if she is truly in love with you .
Re: My Amiable Nairalander's by femmy2010(m): 1:41pm On Jul 03, 2010
At certain age i am sure many a lady do not go into a LET US SEE RELATIONSHIP.
I am not lady but frankly i have gotten to understand ladies point of view.

(1) (Reply)

The Ex-boy/girl Friend Factor. / Is It Possible? / Firearm Returns to Nl Romance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.