Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,449 members, 7,846,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:41 AM

My Amiable Nairalanders: ! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Amiable Nairalanders: ! (600 Views)

A Thread For Amiable Belles & Cute Dudes On Nairaland. The best ever! / My Amiable Nairalander's (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Amiable Nairalanders: ! by victor01(m): 12:52pm On Jul 03, 2010
Hope all of y'all are doing great this Saturday afternoo? Now the thing is am in a relationship with a lady am truely in Love with and she hell bent for marriage eventhough i have not proposed to her yet.On the otherhand,she's actually older than I with 6years but am quite comfortable with that.My areas of concern are in two phases: 1.I have problem with my folks who have clearly reiterated that I should not marry from a particular tribe of which she is from and secondly,could it be that her eagerness for mariage is as a result of her age.For me i am quite comfortable with her as a Wife although am not planning for that till 2012.What can i do Nairalanders, comments pls
Re: My Amiable Nairalanders: ! by TEEMAMA1(f): 1:10pm On Jul 08, 2010
so that means you people are not compartible i all areas since you are planning to get married 2012 and she eagering to get married now, mind you comfront her and tell her your mind so as to free your self.
Re: My Amiable Nairalanders: ! by 190: 2:53pm On Jul 08, 2010
^^
are u now mamagee!
Re: My Amiable Nairalanders: ! by iice(f): 4:12pm On Jul 08, 2010
victor01:

Hope all of y'all are doing great this Saturday afternoo? Now the thing is am in a relationship with a lady am truely in Love with and she hell bent for marriage eventhough i have not proposed to her yet.On the otherhand,she's actually older than I with 6years but am quite comfortable with that.My areas of concern are in two phases: 1.I have problem with my folks who have clearly reiterated that I should not marry from a particular tribe of which she is from and secondly,could it be that her eagerness for mariage is as a result of her age.For me i am quite comfortable with her as a Wife although am not planning for that till 2012.What can i do Nairalanders, comments pls

Shouldn't you be talking to her? I mean asking her if she's rushing to marry because of her age and telling her of your intention to marry her? undecided
Re: My Amiable Nairalanders: ! by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jul 08, 2010
^^ Don't mind these annoying I-must-start-a-thread people!

(1) (Reply)

Mythical Or Factual: Marital R@pe / Ladies Wot Wud Be Ur Reaction If Ur Man Decides To Become A Pastor? / Girls Your Life First Before Intimacy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.