Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,811 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Tortured Body Of A Pregnant South African Woman Found Stuck In Tree - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Tortured Body Of A Pregnant South African Woman Found Stuck In Tree (25344 Views)

South African Woman Murdered By Boyfriend Who Accused Her Of Cheating / Edo: Dead Body Of A Pregnant Woman Found Beside A Football Pitch / Man And Woman Found Dead Inside A Car In Maryland, Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tortured Body Of A Pregnant South African Woman Found Stuck In Tree by IchBinBrait(m): 1:33pm On Sep 13, 2018
AmiciLord:
Rubbish advice. The worst ppl for married couples to get advice from are singles because they know nothing about being married.

So if I scream at my child or my worker means I'll kill them abi? I fought with a friend dosnt mean ill kill him someday.

In a relationship you can argue, scream and do whatever but at the end you guys cant do without eachother. Watch CI or ID channels on DSTV and see what those gentle, perfect men do to women at the end. Once it's too good to be true then watch out.

Even as a man there is no way your male best friend will stay in the same house with you for years that you won't find fault in him. He will definitely do something that will annoy someday.

Marriage is bringing 2 persons from different background, home, family and sometime different religions, culture and tribe together. The way a lady was raised in her home is different from the way the man was raised in his home. There is no way they won't be misunderstanding when you bring these 2 people to live together under same roof.

A man can be as humble as a dove and gentle as Mr. Gentle but very dangerous.

Though I'm not taking sides,, you shouldn't have used the words "rubbish advice". Its highly unethical. He has dropped his point already and if you feel he is wrong in a way, you should reply by also making your points in a matured manner.

Please all these exchange of obnoxious words aint good.

1 Like

Re: Tortured Body Of A Pregnant South African Woman Found Stuck In Tree by Jagermeister(m): 1:54pm On Sep 13, 2018
TheAngry1:

I repeat you are idiotic!!!!

You are a very silly individual.

You shot yourself in the leg and have contradicted everything YOU THOUGHT you stood for.

You are a hypocrite and would do more than scream at a woman.

That dude u're arguing with got you by the balls. He didn't insult you and you (of all people) insulted him brazenly.

Sanctimonious klutz. People like you repel me.

1 Like

Re: Tortured Body Of A Pregnant South African Woman Found Stuck In Tree by Jagermeister(m): 1:59pm On Sep 13, 2018
IchBinBrait:

Though I'm not taking sides,, you shouldn't have used the words "rubbish advice". Its highly unethical. He has dropped his point already and if you feel he is wrong in a way, you should reply by also making your points in a matured manner.

Please all these exchange of obnoxious words aint good.

You clearly didn't get a grasp of the dynamics of his comment.

If you did, u'll understand his argument that 'TheAngry1' was truly angry and out of point and that his advice was 'rubbish'.

See how the supposed public adviser exposed his verbose fakery and his pretentiousness.
Re: Tortured Body Of A Pregnant South African Woman Found Stuck In Tree by TheAngry1: 2:05pm On Sep 13, 2018
Jagermeister:

You are a very silly individual.

You shot yourself in the leg and have contradicted everything YOU THOUGHT you stood for.

You are a hypocrite and would do more than scream at a woman.

That dude u're arguing with got you by the balls. He didn't insult you and you (of all people) insulted him brazenly.

Sanctimonious klutz. People like you repel me.

Sanctimonious? Read my previous posts, I don't give a fvvvvvvk! I don't go about wanting to be liked, I don't give a rat arssss. I say what I mean, and I mean what I say. I made a point without tagging you and you called it rubbish, how do you suppose that would make me feel? By the way, I have NEVER and will NEVER hit a woman in my life, I am just a blunt MF and some like me for it, many loathe me for it, I don't give a fvvvvvvvk.
Re: Tortured Body Of A Pregnant South African Woman Found Stuck In Tree by Deltatoto: 2:35pm On Sep 13, 2018
TheAngry1:

See how senseless you sound, animal! How are you different from the guy who killed her? angry angry angry angry
i will rather kill u than kill her don’t ever waste a Toto
Re: Tortured Body Of A Pregnant South African Woman Found Stuck In Tree by lolly2pops: 3:55pm On Sep 13, 2018
Now can our nigerian sisters make peace and allow us to have some of their brothers since it's crystal clear that most of SA men are monsters, excluding my father. He was there to nurture me and teach me right from wrong and respect. I never saw him lay a hand on my mother, not even once. Now that i am a wife to a nigerian man, i wish every nigerian woman could be as receptive as my sisters and brothers in law. RIP to the woman on this story. May justice prevail.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tortured Body Of A Pregnant South African Woman Found Stuck In Tree by iceybux(m): 4:50pm On Sep 13, 2018
TheAngry1:
I have severally warned my female friends/colleagues that if he screams at you (not beat you o!) while you are still dating, run! Any man who screams at you WILL eventually you; and if he can hit you, he can kill you. Leave the idiot now!!!

By the way, before you point fingers at SA men, remember Nigerian men who use their girlfriends and mothers for rituals. Four fingers are pointing right back at you nigggeers!

is ur brain working properly. . where did u read abt the person that murder her.. if its a man or woman.. they never mentiond any domestic violence, u soo dumb! ur level of stupidity is below shallow!
Re: Tortured Body Of A Pregnant South African Woman Found Stuck In Tree by Jagermeister(m): 5:18pm On Sep 13, 2018
TheAngry1:

Sanctimonious? Read my previous posts, I don't give a fvvvvvvk! I don't go about wanting to be liked, I don't give a rat arssss. I say what I mean, and I mean what I say. I made a point without tagging you and you called it rubbish, how do you suppose that would make me feel? By the way, I have NEVER and will NEVER hit a woman in my life, I am just a blunt MF and some like me for it, many loathe me for it, I don't give a fvvvvvvvk.

My sentiments are; with the way you sound, you are a very angry person and your moniker clearly implies the same.

Angry people scream at other people. And you offer that advice?

Did your parents (who screamed at you in your formative years) kill you?

Cheers.
Re: Tortured Body Of A Pregnant South African Woman Found Stuck In Tree by Frankicent(m): 6:24pm On Sep 13, 2018
TheAngry1:
I have severally warned my female friends/colleagues that if he screams at you (not beat you o!) while you are still dating, run! Any man who screams at you WILL eventually you; and if he can hit you, he can kill you. Leave the idiot now!!!

lemme believe you guy for saying this. If in real life you a Lady... you gonna be single for life. Cause, the man you looking for exist on mars.

Miss perfection.
Re: Tortured Body Of A Pregnant South African Woman Found Stuck In Tree by arrestdarrester: 6:25pm On Sep 13, 2018
TheAngry1:

By the way, before you point fingers at SA men, remember Nigerian men who use their girlfriends and mothers for rituals. Four fingers are pointing right back at you nigggeers!

Did you read the story at all?
Re: Tortured Body Of A Pregnant South African Woman Found Stuck In Tree by tessyluv24(f): 6:37pm On Sep 13, 2018
wat a wicked world
Re: Tortured Body Of A Pregnant South African Woman Found Stuck In Tree by IchBinBrait(m): 9:37am On Sep 14, 2018
Jagermeister:

You clearly didn't get a grasp of the dynamics of his comment.

If you did, u'll understand his argument that 'TheAngry1' was truly angry and out of point and that his advice was 'rubbish'.

See how the supposed public adviser exposed his verbose fakery and his pretentiousness.

In your mind now you have made a comment. Clap for yourself Mr Original! You are lucky I'm a born-again Christian. tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Found Dead In A Well In Taraba State. Photos / Man Who Claims To Have Invisible Charms Arrested With His Son In Bauchi. Photo / NLC Beats MTN Staff And Destroy Properties (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.