Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,362 members, 7,957,973 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:18 AM

Pastor Rolls Himself In Engine Oil During Church Crusade. See Photos - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Rolls Himself In Engine Oil During Church Crusade. See Photos (32817 Views)

"Come Let's Have Sex" Church Crusade Poster (Photo) / "You Fornicate After Fasting And Prayer, Church Crusade" - Young Lady Says / Father Mbaka "Resurrects A Dead Baby" During Church Crusade - NationalHelm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Rolls Himself In Engine Oil During Church Crusade. See Photos by itiswellandwell: 1:32pm On Sep 13, 2018
Maybe he is in the spirit
Re: Pastor Rolls Himself In Engine Oil During Church Crusade. See Photos by yrex01(m): 1:35pm On Sep 13, 2018
Hustler tooh bahd
Re: Pastor Rolls Himself In Engine Oil During Church Crusade. See Photos by neweraomo: 1:36pm On Sep 13, 2018
Christianity and stupidity grin grin,best freinds forever

1 Like

Re: Pastor Rolls Himself In Engine Oil During Church Crusade. See Photos by Blamtom(f): 1:41pm On Sep 13, 2018
I suspect ritual shocked

Like if you agree
Share if you disagree grin
Re: Pastor Rolls Himself In Engine Oil During Church Crusade. See Photos by IchBinBrait(m): 1:55pm On Sep 13, 2018
Blamtom:
I suspect ritual shocked

Like if you agree
Share if you disagree grin

Na you sabi
Re: Pastor Rolls Himself In Engine Oil During Church Crusade. See Photos by ejyk375: 2:07pm On Sep 13, 2018
na wah oh
Re: Pastor Rolls Himself In Engine Oil During Church Crusade. See Photos by Horus(m): 2:12pm On Sep 13, 2018
Ban all foreign religions
Re: Pastor Rolls Himself In Engine Oil During Church Crusade. See Photos by Ubah199(m): 2:23pm On Sep 13, 2018
Lol rolling in engine oil should I call this new mode of moderation this is something else if I was I would have pour petrol and put fire

Re: Pastor Rolls Himself In Engine Oil During Church Crusade. See Photos by gwama: 2:31pm On Sep 13, 2018
END TIME PASTORS angry angry angry angry
Re: Pastor Rolls Himself In Engine Oil During Church Crusade. See Photos by lonelydora: 2:38pm On Sep 13, 2018
dainformant:
A pastor is in the news after his controversial performance during a church crusade recently. In a trending video making the rounds online, the pastor can be seen rolling himself in engine oil on the ground while soiling his white outfit as the crusade was going on.

The church members were singing and clapping as the pastor continued to roll himself in the oil.

A man from the congregation came out and sprayed money on the pastor as he continued to roll on the ground before he finally prayed for the members.

The reason for the pastor's action is unknown. 

The footage which has gone viral on social media platforms - has got many internet users talking. See reactions and watch video below;

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/09/pastor-rolls-himself-in-a-pool-of-engine-oil-during-church-crusade.html

Mumu Pastor. My God is God of cleanliness
Re: Pastor Rolls Himself In Engine Oil During Church Crusade. See Photos by Nobody: 2:47pm On Sep 13, 2018
QuietHammer:

Let pastors stop ridiculing themselves first.
The rich idiot spraying him should be arrested for desecrating the naira
Are you sure that’s NIGERIA...??
Did you watch the video...??
All of them are FOOLISH.
Their BRAINS should be executed
Re: Pastor Rolls Himself In Engine Oil During Church Crusade. See Photos by pagorino(m): 2:50pm On Sep 13, 2018
Mtcheww... All for attention, make him roll himself inside fire of 1000°c, then I go hail am undecided
Re: Pastor Rolls Himself In Engine Oil During Church Crusade. See Photos by Bintuenyo: 3:07pm On Sep 13, 2018
This one situation don pass be careful
Re: Pastor Rolls Himself In Engine Oil During Church Crusade. See Photos by Igboho100: 3:09pm On Sep 13, 2018
I guess he was once a mechanic before getting the "call" and he was just reminiscing on his mechanic days.
Re: Pastor Rolls Himself In Engine Oil During Church Crusade. See Photos by chijokz(m): 3:15pm On Sep 13, 2018
DeWisedon:
ALL DIS TINS DON DEY TOO MUCHOOOOO
FROM BULLETPROOF TO ENGINE OIL
ONE THING I KNOW ABOUT MY GOD IS THAT HE IS NOT A CONFUTIONIST
Oh yeah..i read about that fake pastor that staged the whole shooting and claimed to be bulletproof to fool gullible followers.
Re: Pastor Rolls Himself In Engine Oil During Church Crusade. See Photos by gbishman: 3:55pm On Sep 13, 2018
magicians every where now, it is said in the end times there would be false prophets every where. We should pray to God to help open our eyes to distinguish them.
Re: Pastor Rolls Himself In Engine Oil During Church Crusade. See Photos by povicky1(m): 4:28pm On Sep 13, 2018
[quote author=dainformant post=71152188]A pastor is in the news after his controversial performance during a church crusade recently. In a trending video making the rounds online, the pastor can be seen rolling himself in engine oil on the ground while soiling his white outfit as the crusade was going on.

The church members were singing and clapping as the pastor continued to roll himself in the oil.

A man from the congregation came out and sprayed money on the pastor as he continued to roll on the ground before he finally prayed for the members.

The footage which has gone viral on social media platforms - has got many internet users talking. See reactions and watch video below;

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/09/pastor-rolls-himself-in-a-pool-of-engine-oil-during-church-crusade.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fS19u-0302Y
[It's obvious, it's a movie.. Since its coming from Ghana. Remember the lady the other time that the pastor was removing her undies... This also is a movie. Op stop the ridiculing ]
Re: Pastor Rolls Himself In Engine Oil During Church Crusade. See Photos by povicky1(m): 4:29pm On Sep 13, 2018
dainformant:
A pastor is in the news after his controversial performance during a church crusade recently. In a trending video making the rounds online, the pastor can be seen rolling himself in engine oil on the ground while soiling his white outfit as the crusade was going on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fS19u-0302Y

It's obvious, it's a movie.. Since its coming from Ghana. Remember the lady the other time that the pastor was removing her undies... This also is a movie. Op stop the ridiculing ]
Re: Pastor Rolls Himself In Engine Oil During Church Crusade. See Photos by mechanics(m): 4:42pm On Sep 13, 2018
He's looking for cheap popularity.
Re: Pastor Rolls Himself In Engine Oil During Church Crusade. See Photos by Apostleljack: 5:05pm On Sep 13, 2018
I think so
Re: Pastor Rolls Himself In Engine Oil During Church Crusade. See Photos by chiommy123(f): 5:31pm On Sep 13, 2018
frank317:

What makes u so sure its not God that asked him to do it?

God works in mysterious ways remember?
God wants things to be done decently and in order. How is that decent
Re: Pastor Rolls Himself In Engine Oil During Church Crusade. See Photos by haykes(m): 5:41pm On Sep 13, 2018
Werey re o werey re
Re: Pastor Rolls Himself In Engine Oil During Church Crusade. See Photos by frank317: 6:09pm On Sep 13, 2018
chiommy123:
God wants things to be done decently and in order. How is that decent

When chosen people are busy rolling on the floor and on mud is that decent? He even said the things of God are like foolishness to those who don't believe.

Abi don't u know God works in mysterious ways again?
Re: Pastor Rolls Himself In Engine Oil During Church Crusade. See Photos by chiommy123(f): 6:15pm On Sep 13, 2018
frank317:

When chosen people are busy rolling on the floor and on mud is that decent? He even said the things of God are like foolishness to those who don't believe.

Abi don't u know God works in mysterious ways again?
that chosen people do it doesn't make it what God wants. yes God does. Is the pastor now God?
Re: Pastor Rolls Himself In Engine Oil During Church Crusade. See Photos by Sleekfingers: 6:34pm On Sep 13, 2018
Believe Nigerian pastors at your own risk. Useless people
Re: Pastor Rolls Himself In Engine Oil During Church Crusade. See Photos by Adefemiaderoju1: 6:38pm On Sep 13, 2018
Religion is a scam in Africa
Re: Pastor Rolls Himself In Engine Oil During Church Crusade. See Photos by FIRDAUS3(m): 7:18pm On Sep 13, 2018
End Time Pastor................Send him to Kirikiri for some months perhaps he'll gain back his senses. cry
Re: Pastor Rolls Himself In Engine Oil During Church Crusade. See Photos by Chinoupzy: 7:33pm On Sep 13, 2018
working on a project looking for anyone can get me company emails manually on alibaba? do get back to me on jjobschats@yahoo.com. we can talk price and how many you can be able to get
Re: Pastor Rolls Himself In Engine Oil During Church Crusade. See Photos by frank317: 7:44pm On Sep 13, 2018
chiommy123:
that chosen people do it doesn't make it what God wants. yes God does. Is the pastor now God?

Are u now God?
Re: Pastor Rolls Himself In Engine Oil During Church Crusade. See Photos by CioAngels(f): 11:45am On Sep 14, 2018
You can see what he is telling his gullible fanatical members to do to prosper. Sorry for African Christians especially Nigerians. What a shame.
Re: Pastor Rolls Himself In Engine Oil During Church Crusade. See Photos by readyornot: 12:15am On Sep 16, 2018
He must have been high on weed. The member should have sprayed a lighted match stick on the pastor to prove his "anointing" instead of the money.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Late Dr. Myles Munroe’s Family Issues Statement | Both Children Alive And Well / Shiloh 2023 Live Updates: Redeemed To Flourish In Hard Times / Man Threatens To Quit Daystar Church Over Top Member's Support For Gay Rights

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.