Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

What Have You Lost Interest In Recently? - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Have You Lost Interest In Recently? (24110 Views)

My Sister Has Lost Interest In Things Of The World. / How Old Were You When You Lost Your Father? / I Have Lost Interest In Having Sex & It's Affecting My Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Have You Lost Interest In Recently? by sisisioge: 8:12pm On Mar 12, 2019
bobobooge:
Sisisioge darling. Wanna share?

grin

grin grin grin
You are back to being 'not a woman' again ba. Well done!

Whew.. I think I've lost interest in some very important things. Whew! I'm blissfully uninterestedly. Whew! Can't even begin to put words to it...I just ain't interested. In kini? I don't know jo embarassed

1 Like

Re: What Have You Lost Interest In Recently? by Nobody: 8:25pm On Mar 12, 2019
sisisioge:

grin grin grin
You are back to being 'not a woman' again ba. Well done!

Whew.. I think I've lost interest in some very important things. Whew! I'm blissfully uninterestedly. Whew! Can't even begin to put words to it...I just ain't interested. In kini? I don't know jo embarassed

grin grin grin
Re: What Have You Lost Interest In Recently? by aanuoluwami14(f): 9:53pm On Mar 14, 2019
anayolity:
Good morning Family!
What are those things you've lost interest in recently? I will start with me; work, sex ,friends, humanity,trust.
feel free to add yours..
relationship
Re: What Have You Lost Interest In Recently? by Ohidata: 11:26am On Mar 15, 2019
My dear, the things that have happen to and around you are indeed daunting. Whenever you feel lost as a person and disconnected from everything and everyone, you'll definitely feel peace and calm if you seek God out and try to connect with him. He created you and won't let you down. Everything would be well my sister. Take care of yourself and please never try to take your own life.

HaileSelassie:
2018 has been a roller coaster year for me.. Got a job around Feb immediately after service.. Obviously oblivious of how office politics is played, I got booted out some four months later.

Only to discover that the girl I had built my dreams with was only leveraging on me and cheating all d time. Attended a record 15 interviews after being relived no show... Gosh!

I lost interest in life itself.. I lost interest in developing relationships, Backstabbing friends, selfish FAM, mom remarrying just a year after dads death, losing that family love I once enjoyed as a last born, mehn I slipped into depression...

I long lost interest in My dear Arsenal football club, getting to watch again after Emery's appointment. Lost interest in sex, lol my libido used to be up above d clouds, lost interest in my web development tutorials..

I had fixed q date to commit suicide sef, just hung on and finally opened up to my elder bro. Who admonished me not to give up!

D only thing safeguarding my sanity is working out.. Venting the frustrations on those iron bars.. I lost fat and built up muscles.

Well still haven't gotten a Job, the interviews keep coming had one on Friday, and another comes up on Wednesday, not giving up yet.. I might have Lost a great deal of my vibe, but I am getting back to my real self

Still got bouts of depression now and then, but I know it will be over soon.. Amen
Re: What Have You Lost Interest In Recently? by aanuoluwami14(f): 9:35pm On Mar 15, 2019
anayolity:
Good morning Family!
What are those things you've lost interest in recently? I will start with me; work, sex ,friends, humanity,trust.
feel free to add yours..
Trust

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Please Advice A Bed-wetting Nairalander. / Kokozaria And Wife, Oyinda Lose Their Conjoined Twins At Birth / 7 Ways To Deal With A Teen Who Talks Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.