Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,985 members, 7,821,431 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

What Have You Lost Interest In Recently? - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Have You Lost Interest In Recently? (24160 Views)

My Sister Has Lost Interest In Things Of The World. / How Old Were You When You Lost Your Father? / I Have Lost Interest In Having Sex & It's Affecting My Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Have You Lost Interest In Recently? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Sep 18, 2018
bayocanny:

which country?

Whichever is sane

1 Like

Re: What Have You Lost Interest In Recently? by vivaciousvivi(f): 8:00pm On Sep 18, 2018
luminouz:

Come to ibadan...lemme rekindle ur interest in life itself!
That dry place tongue
Re: What Have You Lost Interest In Recently? by vivaciousvivi(f): 8:02pm On Sep 18, 2018
hardbody:

Such a pity and you used to be very vivacious and had attacked me once in here years back. Pick up the pieces darling and trudge on. Find joy again in the bloom of life.
Firstly, I never attack without cause.
Secondly, its like a void....don't even know what pieces to pick up. Oh well....
Re: What Have You Lost Interest In Recently? by MetalJigsaw(m): 9:47pm On Sep 18, 2018
Dtymisnw:
Sex and lonliness
just say u are lonely

1 Like

Re: What Have You Lost Interest In Recently? by MetalJigsaw(m): 9:48pm On Sep 18, 2018
madamGift:
Finding true love
hmmm not u alone jare
Re: What Have You Lost Interest In Recently? by demarc001: 10:16pm On Sep 18, 2018
madamGift:
Finding true love
Seriously dear, even when you think you found one you get surprised it's false.
Re: What Have You Lost Interest In Recently? by luminouz(m): 10:57pm On Sep 18, 2018
vivaciousvivi:

That dry place tongue
But I'm not dry Hun!!!
Will make it worthwhile for u...just come... inugo? grin
Re: What Have You Lost Interest In Recently? by teefaht(f): 11:11pm On Sep 18, 2018
lalasticlala:

Iyawo is shinning. Thanks
please how can I contact you privately?
Re: What Have You Lost Interest In Recently? by Emmanuel1903: 12:21am On Sep 19, 2018
Nigeria, relationship
Re: What Have You Lost Interest In Recently? by LucyKalu: 4:26am On Sep 19, 2018
Free $500 live forex trade account bonus
https://www.instaforex.com/bonus?x=GWIKG
Re: What Have You Lost Interest In Recently? by vivaciousvivi(f): 1:38pm On Sep 19, 2018
luminouz:

But I'm not dry Hun!!!
Will make it worthwhile for u...just come... inugo? grin
Mbaanu.....you are one of those people my mother warned me about cheesy

How are you jare? Its been awhile.
Whats popping in Ib these days?
Re: What Have You Lost Interest In Recently? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Sep 19, 2018
thaw:

Thats quite a lot going on with you. I'm sending you love and light. If you need new friends, I'll love to be friends with you.
sent you an email
did you get it?
Thanks for reaching out...God bless
Re: What Have You Lost Interest In Recently? by blackmercyvelli(m): 8:29pm On Sep 19, 2018
LOVE & MONEY
Re: What Have You Lost Interest In Recently? by extremelygolden: 9:25pm On Sep 19, 2018
I have lost interest in Nigeria, Politics and in NTA. Please don't ask me why because I don't even have power to answer. I just tire.
Re: What Have You Lost Interest In Recently? by catwalq(f): 11:27pm On Sep 19, 2018
Early signs of depression. Get help ASAP
Re: What Have You Lost Interest In Recently? by thorpido(m): 11:46am On Sep 20, 2018
Laeroy:
I have lost interest in my husband and my Mum and virtually all my friends.....So I am just battling for survival
Why?You should try to ginger your relationships.We could chat about this.
Re: What Have You Lost Interest In Recently? by Laeroy(f): 8:32pm On Sep 20, 2018
thorpido:
Why?You should try to ginger your relationships.We could chat about this.

My dear, if only I can I will but it's just not working...Send me a message on Watsapp, 08110820519
Re: What Have You Lost Interest In Recently? by psylliumhusk1: 12:18am On Sep 21, 2018
Re: What Have You Lost Interest In Recently? by luminouz(m): 12:59am On Sep 22, 2018
vivaciousvivi:

Mbaanu.....you are one of those people my mother warned me about cheesy

How are you jare? Its been awhile.
Whats popping in Ib these days?

Ib ain't too bad!!
Come n u goan see babe! kiss

1 Like

Re: What Have You Lost Interest In Recently? by Nobody: 2:13am On Sep 22, 2018
I lost interest in

-movies

-food

-how the society perceives me.

-trying to make a relationship work

-trying to please people

cool cool cool

4 Likes

Re: What Have You Lost Interest In Recently? by isArray: 3:25am On Sep 22, 2018
yettymuse:
I lost interest in

-movies

-food

-trying to please people

cool cool cool
went through your diary tho, you must be such a lovely and lively person

2 Likes

Re: What Have You Lost Interest In Recently? by LeJeun3: 9:21am On Sep 22, 2018
yettymuse:
I lost interest in

-movies

-food

-trying to please people

cool cool cool

That's a whole lot.....

1 Like

Re: What Have You Lost Interest In Recently? by Lavendra(f): 8:39pm On Sep 22, 2018
love
Re: What Have You Lost Interest In Recently? by Nobody: 8:08am On Sep 23, 2018
isArray:
went through your diary tho, you must be such a lovely and lively person
Thank you kiss
Re: What Have You Lost Interest In Recently? by vanilla90(f): 10:13am On Sep 23, 2018
Life
Re: What Have You Lost Interest In Recently? by Subomi007: 12:11pm On Sep 23, 2018
vanilla90:
Life

Life is good, just take everything calm and always hope for the best. Can we chat?

1 Like

Re: What Have You Lost Interest In Recently? by mostyg(m): 11:26am On Sep 24, 2018
Laeroy:

Na wa oooo, exactly my own case, For me it's my husband, mom and brother (this happened a long time ago).

Why your mum of all people?
Re: What Have You Lost Interest In Recently? by mostyg(m): 11:32am On Sep 24, 2018
Robynwelo1:
I have lost interest in pop culture and celebrity affairs. I only follow Rihanna now, my fave for life wink

I have lost interest in watching music stations. Used to be an addict, now I'm only interested in new music from Rihanna.

I lost interest in hoping for better. Since I became atheist, I just take and see things the way they are.

I have lost interest in trying to please people, caring or smiling all the time. I want to do me.

I have lost interest in trying to prove a point. Just take it or leave it. I no longer care to be perfect, in fact I hate perfect.

I still don't understand how people become atheist. I need to be convinced.
Re: What Have You Lost Interest In Recently? by mostyg(m): 11:36am On Sep 24, 2018
sunnyphem:
bilif in Prophet and all kinds of religion.... I lost everytin I has due to fake msgs and trust. Only God I can't lose Interest In.

Believe me, nobody knows the future. Most prophecies take advantage of knowing the past to predict the future. They are scams

2 Likes

Re: What Have You Lost Interest In Recently? by Robynwelo1(f): 5:03pm On Sep 24, 2018
mostyg:

I still don't understand how people become atheist. I need to be convinced.

You will become an atheist when you realize the bible is Manmade fiction. Not just the Christian book, the Muslim book, Judaist book and a lot of other manmade religions. Nothing like talking snakes, or division of red sea.

When you realize this world was not made in seven days, but have been existing for billions of years- Science

When you understand that you could have been worshiping cow or elephant till you die if you were born an Indian.

When you can no longer justify the killings, temperament or ignorance in the bible, the Christian doctrine.

When you see that religion is doing more harm than good in this world.

When you realize that the concept of heaven or hell is senseless or evil and that they simply do not exist and that when you die, you simply stop existing, just like you never existed before you were born.

When you understand that you are just an animal but with higher intelligence.

When you understand that prayer does not work and an answered prayer is simply luck.

When you see that ALL the miracles your dear pastors have been doing are staged. Proof? Ask them to regrow a cutoff limb. Miracles do not exist, but chances and coincidence does.

It takes guts to be an atheist, doubt for a second and search for the truth.
Re: What Have You Lost Interest In Recently? by Laeroy(f): 6:11pm On Sep 24, 2018
mostyg:

Why your mum of all people?

U can't understand...All the children have lost interest in her. She's just a trouble maker .....

2 Likes

Re: What Have You Lost Interest In Recently? by luminouz(m): 6:42pm On Sep 24, 2018
Robynwelo1:

You will become an atheist when you realize the bible is Manmade fiction. Not just the Christian book, the Muslim book, Judaist book and a lot of other manmade religions. Nothing like talking snakes, or division of red sea.

When you realize this world was not made in seven days, but have been existing for billions of years- Science

When you understand that you could have been worshiping cow or elephant till you die if you were born an Indian.

When you can no longer justify the killings, temperament or ignorance in the bible, the Christian doctrine.

When you see that religion is doing more harm than good in this world.

When you realize that the concept of heaven or hell is senseless or evil and that they simply do not exist and that when you die, you simply stop existing, just like you never existed before you were born.

When you understand that you are just an animal but with higher intelligence.

When you understand that prayer does not work and an answered prayer is simply luck.

When you see that ALL the miracles your dear pastors have been doing are staged. Proof? Ask them to regrow a cutoff limb. Miracles do not exist, but chances and coincidence does.

It takes guts to be an atheist, doubt for a second and search for the truth.

N when u realise ALIENS exist......n u are ONE!!!!

SO WHO MADE THEM?? wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

After 17 Years Of Childlessness, Couple Loses Newborn Twin Babies In Auto Crash / Ajibola Otubusin Holds Naming Ceremony For Her Son / Woman Gives Birth To Twins, Needs Help, Rejected By Orphanage Homes In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.