Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,205 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

What Have You Lost Interest In Recently? - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Have You Lost Interest In Recently? (24198 Views)

My Sister Has Lost Interest In Things Of The World. / How Old Were You When You Lost Your Father? / I Have Lost Interest In Having Sex & It's Affecting My Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Have You Lost Interest In Recently? by mostyg(m): 8:43pm On Sep 24, 2018
Robynwelo1:

You will become an atheist when you realize the bible is Manmade fiction. Not just the Christian book, the Muslim book, Judaist book and a lot of other manmade religions. Nothing like talking snakes, or division of red sea.

When you realize this world was not made in seven days, but have been existing for billions of years- Science

When you understand that you could have been worshiping cow or elephant till you die if you were born an Indian.

When you can no longer justify the killings, temperament or ignorance in the bible, the Christian doctrine.

When you see that religion is doing more harm than good in this world.

When you realize that the concept of heaven or hell is senseless or evil and that they simply do not exist and that when you die, you simply stop existing, just like you never existed before you were born.

When you understand that you are just an animal but with higher intelligence.

When you understand that prayer does not work and an answered prayer is simply luck.

When you see that ALL the miracles your dear pastors have been doing are staged. Proof? Ask them to regrow a cutoff limb. Miracles do not exist, but chances and coincidence does.

It takes guts to be an atheist, doubt for a second and search for the truth.

Hmmmm, I read all your points with rapt attention and everything sunk into my head. However my personal experience tells me otherwise.
I have watched many videos on YouTube about ghosts and spirits captured on camera. If ghosts are truly captured on camera, how do we explain that? Under what category of living things do we classify ghosts? Is there a scientific explanation for the existence of ghosts?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PpWebxw_Zho

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0MrsVh_NbWA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKjPn4TjaCA

I would love to be educated ma.

If ghosts, miracles cannot be explained by science, how would science explain existence of God?
Re: What Have You Lost Interest In Recently? by mostyg(m): 8:49pm On Sep 24, 2018
Laeroy:

U can't understand...All the children have lost interest in her. She's just a trouble maker .....
You should know her key. Loosing interest in your mum shouldn't arise.

I sent you a Whatsapp pm.
Re: What Have You Lost Interest In Recently? by sisieko02: 10:36pm On Sep 24, 2018
Trust me mr atheist, God exists. Maybe everything else you said makes sense but that God doesn’t exists, I don’t believe that. I believe God exist if not how come there’s so many planet, rain, sun, life itself in general, how come it exists.
Re: What Have You Lost Interest In Recently? by Robynwelo1(f): 11:13pm On Sep 24, 2018
luminouz:

N when u realise ALIENS exist......n u are ONE!!!!

SO WHO MADE THEM?? wink

Why who? why not what? Religion has programmed your mind to believe that there must be a creator. Why not creators? Why not something? What if time is only a manmade construct? what if the world is self existing and was never created nor had a beginning? All these questions are what you need to open your mind to. You shouldn't think narrowly, this world is more than some written books. We discover everyday.
Re: What Have You Lost Interest In Recently? by Robynwelo1(f): 11:28pm On Sep 24, 2018
mostyg:

Hmmmm, I read all your points with rapt attention and everything sunk into my head. However my personal experience tells me otherwise.
I have watched many videos on YouTube about ghosts and spirits captured on camera. If ghosts are truly captured on camera, how do we explain that? Under what category of living things do we classify ghosts? Is there a scientific explanation for the existence of ghosts?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PpWebxw_Zho

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0MrsVh_NbWA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKjPn4TjaCA

I would love to be educated ma.

If ghosts, miracles cannot be explained by science, how would science explain existence of God?

Believe video proof of ghosts at your own peril. These things(ghosts) do not need to hide, or be a rare occurrence if it truly exist. It should be something that we all could see together and understand. Not some conspiracy.

MIRACLES, where do I even start? NO human on earth have received healing through miracle, I mean the ones your pastors stage/perform. If miracles happen, we would all see it and it won't be something we would ever question. If I see a miracle today, if everyone sees a miracle today, we would never ever doubt it. But just like ghosts it's a rare occurrence, only happens on church altars.

Show me an amputee that has regrown a limb. Is that too hard for your pastors to perform?

1 Like

Re: What Have You Lost Interest In Recently? by Robynwelo1(f): 11:51pm On Sep 24, 2018
sisieko02:
Trust me mr atheist, God exists. Maybe everything else you said makes sense but that God doesn’t exists, I don’t believe that. I believe God exist if not how come there’s so many planet, rain, sun, life itself in general, how come it exists.

Even the religious books do not recognize any other planet not named earth. It was written to their limited knowledge.

That aside, why do we need a God factor to explain why everything exists? Our ignorance is God. The more we know, the more we remove God from the equation.

If you can believe your God was never created, why can't you believe that the rain and sun and all the planets were not created? Maybe they have always been there from the beginning, or there was simply no beginning.

The simple truth is that no one can state for a fact how this world came about, but what we can state as fact is that God in his whole description and works as presented by the different religions does not exist.

1 Like

Re: What Have You Lost Interest In Recently? by mostyg(m): 11:52pm On Sep 24, 2018
Robynwelo1:

Believe video proof of ghosts at your own peril. These things(ghosts) do not need to hide, or be a rare occurrence if it truly exist. It should be something that we all could see together and understand. Not some conspiracy.

MIRACLES, where do I even start? NO human on earth have received healing through miracle, I mean the ones your pastors stage/perform. If miracles happen, we would all see it and it won't be something we would ever question. If I see a miracle today, if everyone sees a miracle today, we would never ever doubt it. But just like ghosts it's a rare occurrence, only happens on church altars.

Show me an amputee that has regrown a limb. Is that too hard for your pastors to perform?

I know its hard convincing each other. I just hope you watch the videos? And convinced yourself none is real.

Haven't you ever felt you weren't alone in your room even though no one is with you?

Haven't you ever hear your name called several times and find no one calling?

Haven't you ever walk on the street alone and felt like someone is following you?

Haven't you ever experience sleep paralysis?

Don't you ever feel some electric shock when nothing obvious happen to you?

As regards miracles, this is something I have been involved, seen, witnessed. For your information, I don't follow any pastor.

I challenge you to a one on one encounter, where you will meet people possessed by ghosts, feel their presence and listen to them talk. I have seen a lot, and I believe there is a Creator.
If you see or experience what I ever seen, you will likely not based your belief in God on IF.
Re: What Have You Lost Interest In Recently? by luminouz(m): 11:55pm On Sep 24, 2018
Robynwelo1:

Why who? why not what? Religion has programmed your mind to believe that there must be a creator. Why not creators? Why not something? What if time is only a manmade construct? what if the world is self existing and was never created nor had a beginning? All these questions are what you need to open your mind to. You shouldn't think narrowly, this world is more than some written books. We discover everyday.
Here I disagree with u....
We are too streamlined to be products of chance...
We were made....by one or more creators.ion know...
The earth is a deliberate effort to support life...
N there are aliens out there,so religion has no hold on me!
Re: What Have You Lost Interest In Recently? by Nobody: 7:02am On Sep 25, 2018
i have lost interest in religion for 2years now
Re: What Have You Lost Interest In Recently? by Nobody: 7:04am On Sep 25, 2018
luminouz:

N when u realise ALIENS exist......n u are ONE!!!!

SO WHO MADE THEM?? wink
tongue

Re: What Have You Lost Interest In Recently? by luminouz(m): 8:12am On Sep 25, 2018
Horlaboy51:
tongue
Say no more FAM

Re: What Have You Lost Interest In Recently? by Robynwelo1(f): 9:34am On Sep 25, 2018
mostyg:

I know its hard convincing each other. I just hope you watch the videos? And convinced yourself none is real.

Haven't you ever felt you weren't alone in your room even though no one is with you?

Haven't you ever hear your name called several times and find no one calling?

Haven't you ever walk on the street alone and felt like someone is following you?

Haven't you ever experience sleep paralysis?

Don't you ever feel some electric shock when nothing obvious happen to you?

As regards miracles, this is something I have been involved, seen, witnessed. For your information, I don't follow any pastor.

I challenge you to a one on one encounter, where you will meet people possessed by ghosts, feel their presence and listen to them talk. I have seen a lot, and I believe there is a Creator.
If you see or experience what I ever seen, you will likely not based your belief in God on IF.

The brain in your head is worth more than a million religion in the bush. Lol

All what you listed above is effect of the complexity of the brain.

We see so much, we do too much to not expect the brain to malfunction or over function.

What we input is what the brain processes for us, that is why our dreams is usually not far from our experiences or beliefs.

Let me tell you about sleep paralysis or lucid dreams. This is as real as you. You can even at will go into it.

I used to think sleep paralysis(I thought I was possessed at a point) was a definite proof of the existence of the supernatural until I found a post on facebook;

Under the post I read the comments. People of different cultures and beliefs gave their experiences.

Some said, it was spiritual, and that, when they shouted Jesus, Allah, ra, vinshu, basically the different gods from religion or their different prayers in their hearts that it reliefs them.

Some said, they screamed out to their siblings or parents, some said they did nothing at all, few others gave a remedy like moving your toes or fingers.

But in conclusion, it all worked for them.

This is the basis of religion. There are a million religions across the world. It thrives because they have experienced something 'supernatural' and they attributed it to their 'God'.

You cannot tell a Muslim for example, that Allah has not done anything in their lives. They would tell you of experiences they had that points to Allah.

My own is the truth is why there is so much division in this world. They don't want to see the bigger picture that out of the Seven Billion People in this world, only 2 billion are Christians, only 2 billion are Muslims, only 100million are Jews. only close to a billion a Buddhists. Only a couple of hundreds are different religions with different gods.

Some people have never heard the word Jesus, yet they lived a peaceful and joyful life.
Re: What Have You Lost Interest In Recently? by sisieko02: 11:30am On Sep 25, 2018
���
Re: What Have You Lost Interest In Recently? by sisieko02: 2:53pm On Sep 25, 2018
Better for you
Re: What Have You Lost Interest In Recently? by mostyg(m): 6:16pm On Sep 25, 2018
Robynwelo1:

The brain in your head is worth more than a million religion in the bush. Lol

All what you listed above is effect of the complexity of the brain.

We see so much, we do too much to not expect the brain to malfunction or over function.

What we input is what the brain processes for us, that is why our dreams is usually not far from our experiences or beliefs.

Let me tell you about sleep paralysis or lucid dreams. This is as real as you. You can even at will go into it.

I used to think sleep paralysis(I thought I was possessed at a point) was a definite proof of the existence of the supernatural until I found a post on facebook;

Under the post I read the comments. People of different cultures and beliefs gave their experiences.

Some said, it was spiritual, and that, when they shouted Jesus, Allah, ra, vinshu, basically the different gods from religion or their different prayers in their hearts that it reliefs them.

Some said, they screamed out to their siblings or parents, some said they did nothing at all, few others gave a remedy like moving your toes or fingers.

But in conclusion, it all worked for them.

This is the basis of religion. There are a million religions across the world. It thrives because they have experienced something 'supernatural' and they attributed it to their 'God'.

You cannot tell a Muslim for example, that Allah has not done anything in their lives. They would tell you of experiences they had that points to Allah.

My own is the truth is why there is so much division in this world. They don't want to see the bigger picture that out of the Seven Billion People in this world, only 2 billion are Christians, only 2 billion are Muslims, only 100million are Jews. only close to a billion a Buddhists. Only a couple of hundreds are different religions with different gods.

Some people have never heard the word Jesus, yet they lived a peaceful and joyful life.

I challenge you to a one on one encounter. Come and experience the spiritual world, come and feel and listen to ghosts/spirits talk and on that basis know if they exist or not.

Let's be more practical and leave aside theoretical discussion/ arguments.

I bet you would understand there is a supernatural being, the Almighty, the all knowing under whom lies the dominion of the universe.

3 Likes

Re: What Have You Lost Interest In Recently? by Laeroy(f): 7:10pm On Sep 25, 2018
mostyg:

You should know her key. Loosing interest in your mum shouldn't arise.

I sent you a Whatsapp pm.
I'm very sure if u were in my shoes, Ull have done same a long time ago, I can't give u all the details here, sometimes I feel my mom is the most heartless in the world....
And to think she's a deeper life member ooo...
Re: What Have You Lost Interest In Recently? by Robynwelo1(f): 10:49pm On Sep 25, 2018
mostyg:

I challenge you to a one on one encounter. Come and experience the spiritual world, come and feel and listen to ghosts/spirits talk and on that basis know if they exist or not.

Let's be more practical and leave aside theoretical discussion/ arguments.

I bet you would understand there is a supernatural being, the Almighty, the all knowing under whom lies the dominion of the universe.

Have you seen them? For all I know it could be your subconscious talking, it could be the wind blowing. Send them to my house let me confirm.

Ordinary prayer to heal the souls of the starving children across the world your God cannot answer. You cannot skip the basics to go straight to abstract, what is my concern with ghosts, heal the humans let me believe.

Also, you should pack your things from this earth and start living in your spiritual world instead of your few experiences here and there.

Even to vanish you cannot fit, Abeg let me hear word.
Re: What Have You Lost Interest In Recently? by mostyg(m): 11:30pm On Sep 25, 2018
Robynwelo1:

Have you seen them? For all I know it could be your subconscious talking, it could be the wind blowing. Send them to my house let me confirm.

Ordinary prayer to heal the souls of the starving children across the world your God cannot answer. You cannot skip the basics to go straight to abstract, what is my concern with ghosts, heal the humans let me believe.

Also, you should pack your things from this earth and start living in your spiritual world instead of your few experiences here and there.

Even to vanish you cannot fit, Abeg let me hear word.

. A questioner asked concerning a torment about to befall

2. Upon the disbelievers, which none can avert,

3. From Allah, the Lord of the ways of ascent.

4. The angels and the Ruh [Jibrael (Gabriel)] ascend to Him in a Day the measure whereof is fifty thousand years,

5. So be patient (O Muhammad ), with a good patience.

6. Verily! They see it (the torment) afar off,

7. But We see it (quite) near.

8. The Day that the sky will be like the boiling filth of oil, (or molten copper or silver or lead, etc.).

9. And the mountains will be like flakes of wool,

10. And no friend will ask of a friend,

11. Though they shall be made to see one another [(i.e. on the Day of Resurrection), there will be none but see his father, children and relatives, but he will neither speak to them nor will ask them for any help)], - the Mujrim, (criminal, sinner, disbeliever, etc.) would desire to ransom himself from the punishment of that Day by his children.

12. And his wife and his brother,

13. And his kindred who sheltered him,

14. And all that are in the earth, so that it might save him .

15. By no means! Verily, it will be the Fire of Hell!

16. Taking away (burning completely) the head skin!

17. Calling: "[O Kafir (O disbeliever in Allah, His angels, His Book, His Messengers, Day of Resurrection and in Al-Qadar (Divine Preordainments), O Mushrik (O polytheist, disbeliever in the Oneness of Allah)] (all) such as turn their backs and turn away their faces (from Faith) [picking and swallowing them up from that great gathering of mankind (on the Day of Resurrection) just as a bird picks up a food-grain from the earth with its beak and swallows it up] [Tafsir Al-Qurtubi, Vol. 18, Page 289]

18. And collect (wealth) and hide it (from spending it in the Cause of Allah).

19. Verily, man (disbeliever) was created very impatient;

20. Irritable (discontented) when evil touches him;

21. And niggardly when good touches him;-

22. Except those devoted to Salat (prayers)

23. Those who remain constant in their Salat (prayers);

24. And those in whose wealth there is a known right,

25. For the beggar who asks, and for the unlucky who has lost his property and wealth, (and his means of living has been straitened);

26. And those who believe in the Day of Recompense,

27. And those who fear the torment of their Lord,

28. Verily! The torment of their Lord is that before which none can feel secure,

29. And those who guard their chastity (i.e. private parts from illegal sexual acts) .

30. Except with their wives and whom their right hands possess, for (then) they are not to be blamed,

31. But whosoever seeks beyond that, then it is those who are trespassers.

32. And those who keep their trusts and covenants;

33. And those who stand firm in their testimonies;

34. And those who guard their Salat (prayers) well ,

35. Such shall dwell in the Gardens (i.e. Paradise) honoured.

36. So what is the matter with those who disbelieve that they hasten to listen from you (O Muhammad ), in order to belie you and to mock at you, and at Allah's Book (this Qur'an).

37. (Sitting) in groups on the right and on the left (of you, O Muhammad )?

38. Does every man of them hope to enter the Paradise of delight?

39. No, that is not like that! Verily, We have created them out of that which they know!

40. So I swear by the Lord of all [the three hundred and sixty (360)] points of sunrise and sunset in the east and the west that surely We are Able

41. To replace them by (others) better than them; and We are not to be outrun.

42. So leave them to plunge in vain talk and play about, until they meet their Day which they are promised.

43. The Day when they will come out of the graves quickly as racing to a goal,

44. With their eyes lowered in fear and humility, ignominy covering them (all over)! That is the Day which they were promised!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Have You Lost Interest In Recently? by Nobody: 12:47am On Sep 26, 2018
isArray:
went through your diary tho, you must be such a lovely and lively person

yettymuse:
Thank you kiss

Hmmm ASO EBI loading cheesy cheesy cheesy ....1....2...3

You pipu should just let us know when Its happening.
Re: What Have You Lost Interest In Recently? by Nobody: 12:56am On Sep 26, 2018
nkemdi89:
Lost interest in love, the men you think you love , will be engaged or married to someone else why they pretend and still come close to you, in as much I have succeeded in maintaining no sex in my relationship throughout out my life, I still feel used, because of other intimacies involved like kissing and romance. Don't know who to trust again. Making up my mind of exchanging my body for money at least I know I am getting money in exchange of the main deal, that fantasy I had of wedding night , I may likely give it up and get material things in return.

If I sleep with you & give you a Million Naira, You think that would make you happy? It will BUT for a moment. You will have the money & still won't be happy.

Trust in God for your spouse, at the appointed time, It will come.

Things that matter to us most, cost no money.

1 Like

Re: What Have You Lost Interest In Recently? by isArray: 1:40am On Sep 26, 2018
cruchenutii:

Hmmm ASO EBI loading cheesy cheesy cheesy ....1....2...3

You pipu should just let us know when Its happening.
unless she is into younger guys
Re: What Have You Lost Interest In Recently? by Nobody: 1:42am On Sep 26, 2018
isArray:
unless she is into younger guys

Don't worry, thats why we have Nick Cannon & Mariah Carrey examples
Re: What Have You Lost Interest In Recently? by isArray: 1:44am On Sep 26, 2018
cruchenutii:

Don't worry, thats why we have Nick Cannon & Mariah Carrey examples
this is Nigeria
Re: What Have You Lost Interest In Recently? by Nobody: 1:47am On Sep 26, 2018
isArray:
this is Nigeria
Impossible is nonsense bro. A trial will convince you.
Re: What Have You Lost Interest In Recently? by mostyg(m): 2:00pm On Sep 26, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7d16CpWp-ok

If you already lost faith, just watch this.
Re: What Have You Lost Interest In Recently? by Goldenheart002(f): 3:42pm On Oct 01, 2018
SEX

And it's very
Worrisome
Re: What Have You Lost Interest In Recently? by benswagtt(m): 8:50pm On Dec 11, 2018
Robynwelo1:

You will become an atheist when you realize the bible is Manmade fiction. Not just the Christian book, the Muslim book, Judaist book and a lot of other manmade religions. Nothing like talking snakes, or division of red sea.

When you realize this world was not made in seven days, but have been existing for billions of years- Science

When you understand that you could have been worshiping cow or elephant till you die if you were born an Indian.

When you can no longer justify the killings, temperament or ignorance in the bible, the Christian doctrine.

When you see that religion is doing more harm than good in this world.

When you realize that the concept of heaven or hell is senseless or evil and that they simply do not exist and that when you die, you simply stop existing, just like you never existed before you were born.

When you understand that you are just an animal but with higher intelligence.

When you understand that prayer does not work and an answered prayer is simply luck.

When you see that ALL the miracles your dear pastors have been doing are staged. Proof? Ask them to regrow a cutoff limb. Miracles do not exist, but chances and coincidence does.

It takes guts to be an atheist, doubt for a second and search for the truth.
This is serious ma'am. All I can wish for is for God 2 manifest Himself 2 u in ways that will mock the science you now believe in.
Re: What Have You Lost Interest In Recently? by Pocoloco: 10:36am On Dec 12, 2018
Eating food�
Re: What Have You Lost Interest In Recently? by stubbornman(m): 12:19pm On Mar 08, 2019
vivaciousvivi:
Reading novels - I own over 200 books. I just don't care.
Interior decor surfing - could spend hours jus surfing the net checking out web pages of interior decor websites and retail stores (home and away). I have lost Interest completely.
Its a pity. I can't imagine what's happening to me.
I have almost become a hermit undecided
Good morning dearie... trust you are doing well!.....
please do you have the novel titled ''the cocaine connection'' by Ibe Kachiku

i will be most grateful if you can help me with it.... i dont mind buying!

Thanks!
Re: What Have You Lost Interest In Recently? by prettysassygirl(f): 8:46pm On Mar 08, 2019
Relationships. Too stressful

1 Like

Re: What Have You Lost Interest In Recently? by vivaciousvivi(f): 4:11pm On Mar 12, 2019
stubbornman:

Good morning dearie... trust you are doing well!.....
please do you have the novel titled ''the cocaine connection'' by Ibe Kachiku

i will be most grateful if you can help me with it.... i dont mind buying!

Thanks!
Hi dear. No I dont have it.
I generally don't do much Nigerian authors tbh. Sorry
Re: What Have You Lost Interest In Recently? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Mar 12, 2019
Sisisioge darling. Wanna share?
grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Man Takes Permission From Wife To Go Out. Nigerians React / Please Assist On The Best Rechargeable Fan One Should Buy. / Check Out This Creative Maternity Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.