Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,142 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

You Like Fat Girls Slim Girls, You Like Fat Guyz Or Slim Guyz - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Like Fat Girls Slim Girls, You Like Fat Guyz Or Slim Guyz (7479 Views)

Macho Man Or Slim Guy / Curvy Or Slim Chics, Which Is Sweeter In Bed? / Why Do Nigerian Men Like Fat Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Like Fat Girls Slim Girls, You Like Fat Guyz Or Slim Guyz by smartsoft(m): 5:56am On Jan 06, 2006
Hey guyz,
hmm.. What do you like.. fat girls or slim girls.. or girls what you feel about fat guyz or slim guyz ??
Re: You Like Fat Girls Slim Girls, You Like Fat Guyz Or Slim Guyz by JamesT2(m): 11:15am On Jan 06, 2006
Depends on the culture.

I live in Canada, and I find in North American society, women like large, muscular (not fat) men. Being extremely thin or extremely fat are both seen as very unattractive.

In women, it is similar, but more emphasis is put on being on the slender side, though generally not "too thin".

My opinion? Don't ask. tongue
Re: You Like Fat Girls Slim Girls, You Like Fat Guyz Or Slim Guyz by Outkast(f): 10:52pm On Jan 06, 2006
really don't care as long as he doesn't look like yokozuna and isn't anorexic looking, I'm good, it's character that matters
Re: You Like Fat Girls Slim Girls, You Like Fat Guyz Or Slim Guyz by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jan 06, 2006
Lol at yokozuna
Re: You Like Fat Girls Slim Girls, You Like Fat Guyz Or Slim Guyz by hotangel2(f): 12:26am On Jan 07, 2006
cheesy cheesy Actually i don't like skinny boys.. Not at all. I like guys that have some meat in their body, but not jegejege meat. (if u know wahh mean).
Re: You Like Fat Girls Slim Girls, You Like Fat Guyz Or Slim Guyz by aqua(m): 12:47am On Jan 07, 2006
i wouldn't like lepa that much i would prefer one with in the middle of lepa and fat...yea just right, perfect shape with everything at the right placd, but if am to choose between the two extrems lepa is a definite. and guyz u better watch out some babes can be lepa when u marry them finish and dey drop one bom boy for you. meenn! they go swell like ballon become mama shape. if u need info on how to identify such babes private message me. (guyz only o).
Re: You Like Fat Girls Slim Girls, You Like Fat Guyz Or Slim Guyz by aqua(m): 12:52am On Jan 07, 2006
pm me. i no want some people to commit sucide.
Re: You Like Fat Girls Slim Girls, You Like Fat Guyz Or Slim Guyz by smartsoft(m): 1:48am On Jan 07, 2006
Well i like both
Re: You Like Fat Girls Slim Girls, You Like Fat Guyz Or Slim Guyz by funloving(m): 2:59am On Jan 07, 2006
@aqua
if u need info on how to identify such babes .

How do u identify such babes ?
Re: You Like Fat Girls Slim Girls, You Like Fat Guyz Or Slim Guyz by bedone(m): 3:47am On Jan 07, 2006
personally on the first look I get more attracted to tall well shaped girls or probably I should say slim girls. I might begin to like a fat girl  grin  rolleyes if she got good character and an appealing attitude.  embarassed
Re: You Like Fat Girls Slim Girls, You Like Fat Guyz Or Slim Guyz by smartsoft(m): 6:21am On Jan 07, 2006
Yah.. hehehehe
Re: You Like Fat Girls Slim Girls, You Like Fat Guyz Or Slim Guyz by yummy(m): 6:41am On Jan 07, 2006
hmm, fat girls? i don't like 'em. i like it lepa as in not skinny and not fat cool
Re: You Like Fat Girls Slim Girls, You Like Fat Guyz Or Slim Guyz by IAH(f): 9:49am On Jan 07, 2006
Of course, everybody is going to say they prefer "not fat and not skinny". cool
Re: You Like Fat Girls Slim Girls, You Like Fat Guyz Or Slim Guyz by yummy(m): 9:50am On Jan 07, 2006
yes bro
Re: You Like Fat Girls Slim Girls, You Like Fat Guyz Or Slim Guyz by snazzydawn(f): 10:20am On Jan 07, 2006
its my prayer that one day,you will fall in love with a faaaaattttttt chica!!!
Re: You Like Fat Girls Slim Girls, You Like Fat Guyz Or Slim Guyz by IAH(f): 10:49am On Jan 07, 2006
Amen to that! I pray all the guys saying they prefer slim girls will end up with fat girls. AMEN.
Re: You Like Fat Girls Slim Girls, You Like Fat Guyz Or Slim Guyz by smartsoft(m): 12:56pm On Jan 07, 2006
i have a fat gurl
Re: You Like Fat Girls Slim Girls, You Like Fat Guyz Or Slim Guyz by yummy(m): 3:18pm On Jan 07, 2006
snazzydawn:

its my prayer that one day,you will fall in love with a faaaaattttttt chica!!!
who?
Re: You Like Fat Girls Slim Girls, You Like Fat Guyz Or Slim Guyz by funloving(m): 5:23pm On Jan 07, 2006
Snazzydawn,IAH,are you fat !! grin
Re: You Like Fat Girls Slim Girls, You Like Fat Guyz Or Slim Guyz by snazzydawn(f): 9:14pm On Jan 07, 2006
as fat as .......you sef...haven't you seen my pics on NL threads?
Re: You Like Fat Girls Slim Girls, You Like Fat Guyz Or Slim Guyz by kenflavor(m): 9:41pm On Jan 07, 2006
as fat as fatty bombo
Re: You Like Fat Girls Slim Girls, You Like Fat Guyz Or Slim Guyz by snazzydawn(f): 9:45pm On Jan 07, 2006
good boy!!!how you take know? rolleyes
Re: You Like Fat Girls Slim Girls, You Like Fat Guyz Or Slim Guyz by kenflavor(m): 10:49pm On Jan 07, 2006
na today I know u?
Re: You Like Fat Girls Slim Girls, You Like Fat Guyz Or Slim Guyz by koloman(m): 3:27pm On Jan 08, 2006
my own na babe's with milky structures with out big tommy and too much ass.........wea der you be lepa or fat girl, as far as she gat what i like in her........men !!! she is good to go. kiss kiss cool cool
Re: You Like Fat Girls Slim Girls, You Like Fat Guyz Or Slim Guyz by musicclown(m): 5:48pm On Jan 08, 2006
As for me I prefer a lady with attractively big milkshakes flat tummy, big ass and should not be a lepa cos I am one so I can have some meats to hold for myself.

u know I aint got fat ass and a big chest so she will be the opposite of me a man's opposite is a woman.(LOL). That is the description of my ex and I still want another like that.
Re: You Like Fat Girls Slim Girls, You Like Fat Guyz Or Slim Guyz by vichel(m): 7:37pm On Feb 07, 2006
I like all kind of girls, but am not that attracted to xtremely thin girls. I have soft spot for plus size girls, especially the cute ones, and the curvy ones? OMG B. E. A. Utiful.
Re: You Like Fat Girls Slim Girls, You Like Fat Guyz Or Slim Guyz by smartsoft(m): 7:40pm On Feb 07, 2006
Bravo... cheesy
Re: You Like Fat Girls Slim Girls, You Like Fat Guyz Or Slim Guyz by bikaboy(m): 8:24am On Feb 08, 2006
to be honest i lik bigger girls lik in between lik chubby to big
Re: You Like Fat Girls Slim Girls, You Like Fat Guyz Or Slim Guyz by Rhodalyn(f): 4:55pm On Feb 22, 2006
kenflavor:

as fat as fatty bombo
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy long time i heard dat term
Re: You Like Fat Girls Slim Girls, You Like Fat Guyz Or Slim Guyz by weev(f): 2:43am On Feb 23, 2006
it all crazy i spent my adolescence in the UK thinking i was a bit chubby with a HUGE ass, i came to Nigeria in my early twenties and was informed by my (Nigerian) grandfather that i was so skinny i would never get a husband! my grandmother spent the next 6 months force feeding me. i like a man with meat on his bones can't bare a skinny guy.
Re: You Like Fat Girls Slim Girls, You Like Fat Guyz Or Slim Guyz by smartsoft(m): 3:20am On Feb 23, 2006
come to me i will like you the way you are cheesy
Re: You Like Fat Girls Slim Girls, You Like Fat Guyz Or Slim Guyz by weev(f): 3:38am On Feb 23, 2006
smartsoft:

come to me i will like you the way you are cheesy

ok will be ther in 15mins so you can "like me" the way i am.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Is Ur Bf/gf's Name Stored On Ur Phone? / Why Are Most Ladies Like This ??? / She Has No Idea Whats Coming...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.