Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,663 members, 7,820,328 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

I'm An Igbo Man But IPOB Should Be Proscribed - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm An Igbo Man But IPOB Should Be Proscribed (3998 Views)

Anambra Polls: I’m Pan-nigeria But IPOB Must Be Heard, Charles Soludo Says / 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State / IPOB Should Allow Us Bury Nnamdi Kanu’s Parents In Peace – Kinsmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm An Igbo Man But IPOB Should Be Proscribed by naijapips04: 11:02am On Sep 13, 2018
lastmessenger:
Don't take this imposter serious. I can bet my left ball that this guy is typing all these rubbish under one brown roof in oshogbo. Bloody afonja

I'm more Igbo than you can ever get. Ogba ncha grin

1 Like

Re: I'm An Igbo Man But IPOB Should Be Proscribed by konoplyanka: 11:04am On Sep 13, 2018
gidgiddy:

Unfortunately for ignorant people like you, the international community is interested in "actions", not spoken words or statements. Violence must be an action. So wether you cry from now to eternity about what IPOB or Kanu said or did not say, the international community only cares about actions.

That's why America and the EU don't consider IPOB a terrorist organisation. You can't be a terrorist by word of mouth alone

So those islamic terrorists that are being killed by Americans just by releasing video threats should be left alone until they carry out their attack?

The way you flat-heads reason amaze me. unfortunately for you guys, Nigeria will not wait until you carry out your threat before dealing with you. Cownu was dealt with for threatening to behead Buhari.

3 Likes

Re: I'm An Igbo Man But IPOB Should Be Proscribed by lastmessenger: 11:05am On Sep 13, 2018
naijapips04:

I'm more Igbo than you can ever get. Ogba ncha grin
Keep typing rubbish under your brown roof in oshogbo. You think you know something more than all the ipob members? Gerraraa here bloody afonja
Re: I'm An Igbo Man But IPOB Should Be Proscribed by naijapips04: 11:07am On Sep 13, 2018
lastmessenger:
Keep typing rubbish under your brown roof in oshogbo. You think you know something more than all the ipob members? Gerraraa here bloody afonja

cancerous IPOB terrorists like you must be rooted out of Igboland by all means.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm An Igbo Man But IPOB Should Be Proscribed by konoplyanka: 11:09am On Sep 13, 2018
lastmessenger:

Bloody terrorist!

You foolish igbos keep giving the military reasons to kill you guys like chicken. Threats are for terrorists!

I know you will blame afonja when you are dealt with like the filthy pigs you are.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm An Igbo Man But IPOB Should Be Proscribed by lastmessenger: 11:10am On Sep 13, 2018
naijapips04:

cancerous IPOB terrorists like you must be rooted out of Igboland by all means.
now you have come out of your shell to show us who you are. Bloody scratch face afonja claiming Igbo. Do you know the meaning of Igbo?
Re: I'm An Igbo Man But IPOB Should Be Proscribed by gidgiddy: 11:10am On Sep 13, 2018
Throwback:

You are the ones that need the international community for recognition. The sovereign state of Nigeria does not need recognition for its clampdown against all manner of criminal elements.

Worse still, whatever excesses of the Nigerian government in dealing with IPOB terrorists, is already taken care of with the prior threats generously afforded the government by the lousy IPOB.

Even All, Awolowo, Ayo Adebanjo, TOS Benson and other Nigerian nationalsts were clamped down on when they started their agitation for Nigeria's independence from Britain. They were called terrorists, clamped in jail, shot at, brought before courts. People thought they were fools for going against the might of the British empire.

Today, Nigerians like you have designated October 1st every year to celebrate their suffering and sweat.

So the Biafran will also go through what they went through before he gets his independence from Nigeria. The Biafran will be called a terrorist, clamped in jail, shot and brought before court.

But guess what? One day, we shall also designate a day of independence to celebrate the suffering and sweat of the Biafran.
Re: I'm An Igbo Man But IPOB Should Be Proscribed by frankfrancis871: 11:10am On Sep 13, 2018
konoplyanka:

What is the meaning of warning? You are losing your head here nna.
Thank you doctor, we all know IPOB don't have any history of forcing anyone against his or her wish, so answer me why are so you interested in IPOB sit-at-home? I though IPOB has been defeated? Instead of this, we should focus on how to defeat terrorism, proverty, neo-colonisation etc in Africa
Re: I'm An Igbo Man But IPOB Should Be Proscribed by lastmessenger: 11:11am On Sep 13, 2018
konoplyanka:

Bloody terrorist!

You foolish igbos keep giving the military reasons to kill you guys like chicken. Threats are for terrorists!

I know you will blame afonja when you are dealt with like the filthy pigs you are.
are you not afonja?

1 Like

Re: I'm An Igbo Man But IPOB Should Be Proscribed by Bibors(m): 11:11am On Sep 13, 2018
naijapips04:
The recent statement by IPOB spokesperson on the recent sit at home order by the FG is all shades of wrong.

This further consolidates my initial stance on IPOB. They are just nothing but a group of misguided Igbo youths, most of whom are illiterates and heavily brainwashed. Nnamdi Kanu as a conman had to connect to something that resonates with every Igbo man and use that as a tool to steer most away from sanity.

The statement by emma powerful reads in part :

Umunne m, Is this the sort of Biafra we want to have? A Biafra where a group of rascals would punish people for not adhering to their doltish declarations? What happens to free speech and freedom of association? So if i'm in Biafra and I don't agree with Emma powerful, My family and I would be what, beheaded, okwaya?

These sort of unguarded statements would only buy us more enemies than friends.

I want to state it again that IPOB and their group of rascals are on their own. IPOB do not represent the views of the common Igboman. They do not speak for the Igbo nation.

You are exactly the kind of Igbo that Okorocha is.
You need a DNA test to confirm for Fulani parternity.
Re: I'm An Igbo Man But IPOB Should Be Proscribed by naijapips04: 11:11am On Sep 13, 2018
lastmessenger:
now you have come out of your shell to show us who you are. Bloody scratch face afonja claiming Igbo. Do you know the meaning of Igbo?

You are a pathetic IPOB terrorist. Igbos are not Igbos, get it? I am an Igboman and you just a wannabe terrorist.

2 Likes

Re: I'm An Igbo Man But IPOB Should Be Proscribed by naijapips04: 11:13am On Sep 13, 2018
Bibors:

You are exactly the kind of Igbo that Okorocha is.
You need a DNA test to confirm for Fulani parternity.

If you are okay with this threat by Emma powerful, then I wonder the kind of an Igboman that you are. You should have your paternity checked.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm An Igbo Man But IPOB Should Be Proscribed by konoplyanka: 11:13am On Sep 13, 2018
lastmessenger:
are you not afonja?

Are you not a wawa osu?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm An Igbo Man But IPOB Should Be Proscribed by konoplyanka: 11:15am On Sep 13, 2018
frankfrancis871:
Thank you doctor, we all know IPOB don't have any history of forcing anyone against his or her wish, so answer me why are so you interested in IPOB sit-at-home? I though IPOB has been defeated? Instead of this, we should focus on how to defeat terrorism, proverty, neo-colonisation etc in Africa

I don't have any problem if all of you sleep in your house for a whole year, but threatening people is what well meaning Nigerians are against. Get it?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm An Igbo Man But IPOB Should Be Proscribed by Jax1: 11:16am On Sep 13, 2018
konoplyanka:

Are you not a wawa osu?

Shut it and mind ur silly business with oduduwa Republic u cone headed yorubastard
Re: I'm An Igbo Man But IPOB Should Be Proscribed by lastmessenger: 11:16am On Sep 13, 2018
naijapips04:

You are a pathetic IPOB terrorist. Igbos are not Igbos, get it? I am an Igboman and you just a wanna terrorist.
You are not an Igbo man. Get it into your scratch face head. Do you think that you are better than all the women that went on protest in owerri? See afonja o de claim Igbo.
Re: I'm An Igbo Man But IPOB Should Be Proscribed by enemybulldozer(m): 11:17am On Sep 13, 2018
naijapips04:
The recent statement by IPOB spokesperson on the recent sit at home order by the FG is all shades of wrong.

This further consolidates my initial stance on IPOB. They are just nothing but a group of misguided Igbo youths, most of whom are illiterates and heavily brainwashed. Nnamdi Kanu as a conman had to connect to something that resonates with every Igbo man and use that as a tool to steer most away from sanity.

The statement by emma powerful reads in part :

Umunne m, Is this the sort of Biafra we want to have? A Biafra where a group of rascals would punish people for not adhering to their doltish declarations? What happens to free speech and freedom of association? So if i'm in Biafra and I don't agree with Emma powerful, My family and I would be what, beheaded, okwaya?

These sort of unguarded statements would only buy us more enemies than friends.

I want to state it again that IPOB and their group of rascals are on their own. IPOB do not represent the views of the common Igboman. They do not speak for the Igbo nation.

Is Nigeria the kind of country you want?? A country where fulani and thier cows can cause mayhem and go scout free no soldiers or police will be sent to arrest or deal with them squarely instead, soldiers, police, airforce and dss will be sent to SE a place that is the most peaceful area.
The truth is that you're not Igbo and can never be not even in your next life. No real Igbo will reason like you.
Re: I'm An Igbo Man But IPOB Should Be Proscribed by konoplyanka: 11:17am On Sep 13, 2018
Jax1:

Shut it and mind ur silly business with oduduwa Republic u cone headed yorubastard

Lol. who is this pig? You better keep wallowing in your potopoto pigsty. You dont wanna smoke with me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm An Igbo Man But IPOB Should Be Proscribed by gidgiddy: 11:19am On Sep 13, 2018
konoplyanka:

So those islamic terrorists that are being killed by Americans just by releasing video threats should be left alone until they carry out their attack?

The way you flat-heads reason amaze me. unfortunately for you guys, Nigeria will not wait until you carry out your threat before dealing with you. Cownu was dealt with for threatening to behead Buhari.

Your attempt to shift the goal post is lame. There is no way America would kill anybody just for releasing a threatening video. If they were going to do that they would have killed gangsterrappers like Snoop Dog, Tupac and Fifty cents who have threatend the authorities in their videos and even encouraged people to take up guns and be violent. America respects freedom of speech and expression. Anyone who has been killed would have been someone who has already taken up arms or is violent.

America is not Nigeria, they can never kill a person just for talking.

1 Like

Re: I'm An Igbo Man But IPOB Should Be Proscribed by naijapips04: 11:19am On Sep 13, 2018
lastmessenger:
You are not an Igbo man. Get it into your scratch face head. Do you think that you are better than all the women that went on protest in owerri? See afonja o de claim Igbo.

The women protested out of their own personal convictions and I applauded them for it. Our mothers have never been cowards.

But what I don't support is you threatening people to join your protest. That is so un-igbolike.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm An Igbo Man But IPOB Should Be Proscribed by Jax1: 11:19am On Sep 13, 2018
konoplyanka:

I don't have any problem if all of you sleep in your house for a whole year, but threatening people is what well meaning Nigerians are against. Get it?

Only threat got u riled up while these guys have been killed by ur terrorist president on numerous occassion. Did u bath an eyelid for such action?

Ewu Tanzania
Re: I'm An Igbo Man But IPOB Should Be Proscribed by Jax1: 11:21am On Sep 13, 2018
konoplyanka:

Lol. who is this pig? You better keep wallowing in your potopoto pigsty. You dont wanna smoke with me.

A swanky toad should never step beyond his turf.. Coneheaded Retardd
Re: I'm An Igbo Man But IPOB Should Be Proscribed by naijapips04: 11:22am On Sep 13, 2018
enemybulldozer:
Is Nigeria the kind of country you want?? A country where fulani and thier cows can cause mayhem and go scout free no soldiers or police will be sent to arrest or deal with them squarely instead, soldiers, police, airforce and dss will be sent to SE a place that is the most peaceful area.
The truth is that you're not Igbo and can never be not even in your next life. No real Igbo will reason like you.

Shut your trap. I condemned FG for their rash and stupid actions. I fight everyday about the continual marginalization of our tribe. What I won't take is one guy forming god in igboland, issuing threats and deciding what happens. That is so un-igbolike.

The igbo nation believes in freedom of association and expression.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm An Igbo Man But IPOB Should Be Proscribed by Throwback: 11:24am On Sep 13, 2018
gidgiddy:

Even All, Awolowo, Ayo Adebanjo, TOS Benson and other Nigerian nationalsts were clamped down on when they started their agitation for Nigeria's independence from Britain. They were called terrorists, clamped in jail, shot at, brought before courts. People thought they were fools for going against the might of the British empire.

Today, Nigerians like you have designated October 1st every year to celebrate their suffering and sweat.

So the Biafran will also go through what they went through before he gets his independence from Nigeria. The Biafran will be called a terrorist, clamped in jail, shot and brought before court.

But guess what? One day, we shall also designate a day of independence to celebrate the suffering and sweat of the Biafran.

You are equating those who were being ruled by a foreign power from a different continent as part of an empire, to a people who are one of many constituent tribes in a country where all have equal democratic franchise and rights and are members of the political leadership of that country and contribute to its law making processes?

Typical of IPOB to compare Apples to Oranges and cite totally irrelevant circumstances.

If I may ask, the Nigerians you mentioned were all elected to speak for those they were advocating for. Who has voted for agents of IPOB to speak for a people who already regularly vote their democratic leaders as per global best practices advocated by UN?

And those democratic leaders recognised constitutionally, have not tabled any demands to be separated from Nigeria and have not been replaced by the people who might feel that are not getting adequate representation for their aspirations.

So who exactly is IPOB but a usurper of democratic leadership and a terrorist organization?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm An Igbo Man But IPOB Should Be Proscribed by Bibors(m): 11:25am On Sep 13, 2018
naijapips04:

If you are okay with this threat by Emma powerful, then I wonder the kind of an Igboman that you are. You should have your paternity checked.

Stop being foolish and decipher the coded message I'm the statement.
Na your type they cast everything go give your Fulani slave master.
No wonder the shackles of slavery on you is looking like a golden bracelet to you.
Re: I'm An Igbo Man But IPOB Should Be Proscribed by Jax1: 11:26am On Sep 13, 2018
naijapips04:

Shut your trap. I condemned FG for their rash and stupid actions. I fight everyday about the continual marginalization of our tribe. What I won't take is one guy forming god in igboland, issuing threats and deciding what happens. That is so un-igbolike.

The igbo nation believes in freedom of association and expression.

Nobody is forcing u to observe a sit at home order. Emma powerful doesn't speak for everyone. So stop tormenting ur soul over his statement
Re: I'm An Igbo Man But IPOB Should Be Proscribed by frankfrancis871: 11:29am On Sep 13, 2018
naijapips04:

You can't stay in your house and determine 'collective action'.

Go and read things fall apart. Before Okonkwo was banished, the elders of every clan came together and agreed. The igboland is republican in nature. Igbo enwe eze. No one man can dictate what would happen and what wouldn't. We are not yorubas.

This same fabric of the igbo culture is what people like Nnamdi Kanu and Emma powerful are seeking to destroy.
From what I understand IPOB means Indigenous People Of Biafra, has millions of Igbos and above all has more UNREGISTERED supporters (and I am one of them).

This is the decision of the people not a one man decision like you claimed because many Igbo families lost their loved ones. Remember this sit-at-home also protest against python dance3, don't tell me you are not against it. When Biafrans protest on the streets they are killed, when they sit at home they are threatened. Wow this is unbelieveable! The dead must be mourned, I'm sure if you happen to be in Israel on April 12th you will obey them

1 Like

Re: I'm An Igbo Man But IPOB Should Be Proscribed by naijapips04: 11:31am On Sep 13, 2018
Jax1:

Nobody is forcing u to observe a sit at home order. Emma powerful doesn't speak for everyone. So stop tormenting ur soul over his statement

We are saying the same thing. Emma powerful speaks for his IPOB miscreants. Any attempt to restrict freedom of speech and movement in Igboland should be condemned by every right thinking Igboman.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm An Igbo Man But IPOB Should Be Proscribed by frankfrancis871: 11:36am On Sep 13, 2018
konoplyanka:

And who is threatening who? Sir please don't tell me its IPOB grin I thought "IPOB has been defeated?"
Re: I'm An Igbo Man But IPOB Should Be Proscribed by lastmessenger: 11:37am On Sep 13, 2018
naijapips04:

The women protested out of their own personal convictions and I applauded them for it. Our mothers have never been cowards.

But what I don't support is you threatening people to join your protest. That is so un-igbolike.
you don't have any argument Mr dirty afonja. Just hide your face in shame

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osinbajo, Soyinka Urge Action Against Fake News / Christains Are Lesser Citizens - Asiwaju Tinubu / Kwara State University Declares Work-Free Day For PVC Collection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.