Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,034 members, 7,821,573 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

I'm An Igbo Man But IPOB Should Be Proscribed - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm An Igbo Man But IPOB Should Be Proscribed (4003 Views)

Anambra Polls: I’m Pan-nigeria But IPOB Must Be Heard, Charles Soludo Says / 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State / IPOB Should Allow Us Bury Nnamdi Kanu’s Parents In Peace – Kinsmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm An Igbo Man But IPOB Should Be Proscribed by BastardMicheal: 12:26pm On Sep 13, 2018
mbos:

dont him, if truelly truly his an igbo, he must be an 'Osu aka nsi'
At the bolded. Like this one below... grin

1 Like

Re: I'm An Igbo Man But IPOB Should Be Proscribed by hammer6F: 12:27pm On Sep 13, 2018
ALL THE IGBO PEOPLE THAT REPLY THE AFONJA OP ARE IBERIBE PEOPLE.

WHICH IGBO MAN EVER STARTS A THREAD WITH I AM IGBO?

AFTER ALL MY YEARS ON NAIRALAND, I HAVE NEVER DONE SUCH.

2 Likes

Re: I'm An Igbo Man But IPOB Should Be Proscribed by papalsbuIl: 12:35pm On Sep 13, 2018
BastardMicheal:

At the bolded. Like this one below... grin

mynd44 lalasticlala seun obinoscopy
rule 2
Re: I'm An Igbo Man But IPOB Should Be Proscribed by enemybulldozer(m): 12:35pm On Sep 13, 2018
naijapips04:

Dude I've always fought for what is due the average igbo man. You don't fight for the Igbo cause by issuing empty and stupid threats. You are simply inviting anarchy on Igboland. That is the most foolish thing to do.
OH! Pls shut up! You always fought who and on which platform?? You claim to be Igbo but you only see fault on what Ipob does but you don't see any fault in the way Nigeria and her security agents are handling Igbo issues. Even fake Igbos cant do a thing like that.

2 Likes

Re: I'm An Igbo Man But IPOB Should Be Proscribed by naijapips04: 12:36pm On Sep 13, 2018
hammer6F:
ALL THE IGBO PEOPLE THAT REPLY THE AFONJA OP ARE IBERIBE PEOPLE.

WHICH IGBO MAN EVER STARTS A THREAD WITH I AM IGBO?

AFTER ALL MY YEARS ON NAIRALAND, I HAVE NEVER DONE SUCH.

Ofeke! angry

1 Like

Re: I'm An Igbo Man But IPOB Should Be Proscribed by gidgiddy: 1:22pm On Sep 13, 2018
Throwback:

So now that you know they had no franchise but later got franchise by advocating for it as outsiders and utilised it to demand for independence, what is stopping IPOB agents as outsiders not enfranchised to lead to democratically assume such leadership over people who have franchise to determine who will lead them and which aspirations they support?

Can you now see you are comparing Apples to Oranges as I already alluded you are wont to do?

Nigeria was created by Britain but Nigerian elected and democratic leaders ratified the unity of the country. Infact Azikiwe leading the East, vowed that the country must be totally inseparable, such that any attempt will result to a war. He ensured as the leader of the East, that there was no secession clause in the constitution of the independent Nigeria. He also detailed how the North will be economically blockaded if it attempted to separate from Nigeria, such that famine will be a direct consequence and punitive aftermath.

We still remember how an Isaac Boro that wanted a liberation of his Ijaw homeland of NigerDelta Republic from the Eastern Region headquartered in Enugu, was crushed by the Easterners Aguiyi Ironsi as military rulaer of Nigeria, and Emeka Ojukwu as military governor of Eastern region.

As an Igboman, being ruled from Abuja that is a federal capital that houses democratic leaders of all the nook and crany of Nigeria, you claim you are ruled by a foreign power? Do we then create a capital area in each village?

So the Igbo Biafra that would be ruled from Enugu, Umuahia or Owerri or Aba, would also be a foreign power to the Onitsha, Abakaliki, Nnewi and Ikeduru man? Going by your logic, should the people of Awka then be ruled from a foreign place in Enugu by a foreign power that is not from Awka, even when they are constitutionally and democratically represented in the federal government that may exist at Enugu which is not their native land?

Or every Igbo hamlet does not have a right to their own sovereignty?

I repeat, where are the democratic and constitutional leaders of the Igbos to demand for a separation from Nigeria, having been so enfranchised by the people in a manner that conforms to global best practices advocated by the UN and other global agencies?

If those leaders are not advocating the aspirations of their people, have the same people forgotten their democratic franchise to replace them with new leaders who will serve their will?

You do a good job as a unity beggar. I wonder where you Nigerians would be if you never had Lugard to give your your name and country. Only a Nigerian will be telling a Biafran what to do to get Biafra even though the Nigerian did not do any of it to get Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: I'm An Igbo Man But IPOB Should Be Proscribed by Nobody: 1:34pm On Sep 13, 2018
naijapips04:
The recent statement by IPOB spokesperson on the recent sit at home order by the FG is all shades of wrong.

This further consolidates my initial stance on IPOB. They are just nothing but a group of misguided Igbo youths, most of whom are illiterates and heavily brainwashed. Nnamdi Kanu as a conman had to connect to something that resonates with every Igbo man and use that as a tool to steer most away from sanity.

The statement by emma powerful reads in part :

Umunne m, Is this the sort of Biafra we want to have? A Biafra where a group of rascals would punish people for not adhering to their doltish declarations? What happens to free speech and freedom of association? So if i'm in Biafra and I don't agree with Emma powerful, My family and I would be what, beheaded, okwaya?

These sort of unguarded statements would only buy us more enemies than friends.

I want to state it again that IPOB and their group of rascals are on their own. IPOB do not represent the views of the common Igboman. They do not speak for the Igbo nation.

ewu awusa how many times have you condemned those harmless IPOB killed by your Nigeria government last year during operation Phyton dance 2. I swear with my father's grave if ipob want to carry arms I will resign from my work here in the north and go back home t fight for Biafra. Sabo like you.

2 Likes

Re: I'm An Igbo Man But IPOB Should Be Proscribed by Throwback: 1:54pm On Sep 13, 2018
gidgiddy:

You do a good job as a unity beggar. I wonder where you Nigerians would be if you never had Lugard to give your your name and country. Only a Nigerian will be telling a Biafran what to do to get Biafra even though the Nigerian did not do any of it to get Nigeria.

Like Igbos told NigerDelta republic of Isaac Boro in 1966, such that the verdict was "No!"?

Is it not Nigeria you want to be free from? So who should tell you by what parameters such might be considered if not Nigerians? Or you want to be told by Israel or Vladimir Putin or Donald Trump?

IPOB loves to allude to international statutes and cite scenarios. Only problem is the global examples they love to cite buttress the dismissal and disregard that IPOB gets from Nigeria.

IPOB are not the representatives or leadership of Igbos in Nigeria. The failed Catalonian struggle for independence and the unsuccessful Scottish referendum that have been numerously referenced by IPOB, were both canvassed for by the recognised regional government and political leadership of those want-away regions in their mother country.

IPOB is nothing in Nigeria, and any attempt to forcefully and violently force itself upon a people and region in Nigeria like the boko haram of the North, will always result in a tale of woe.

When will the political leadership of the people table the demands of those that continually vote for them?

When will Ekweremadu table the demands of his people as he plans to return to the federal legislature for the 5th term. Or his own constituency in Enugu is not interested in leaving Nigeria? Have they revolted against Ekweremadu for telling all Igbos that they cannot get Biafra?

I repeat, IPOB is just clowning about. When they are ready to truly advance their own goals, they would subject themselves to the democratic franchise of the people who appoint their own leaders. Not by force or threats that UN, EU, ICC, Trump, Putin do not recognise being advocates and products of democratic franchise of the electorate, respectively.

1 Like

Re: I'm An Igbo Man But IPOB Should Be Proscribed by PFRB: 2:33pm On Sep 13, 2018
naijapips04:

That rule is unspoken. But for you to come out to specially to say that 'the wrath of IPOB" would be unleashed on people that do not obey your command, is a dangerous threat man. IPOB is not an organization worthy of the Biafran cause.
This shows that you are not Igbo or you did not grow up in Igbo land. You do not know what the "wrath "of Igbo people is.

1 Like

Re: I'm An Igbo Man But IPOB Should Be Proscribed by naijapips04: 3:07pm On Sep 13, 2018
[quote author=PFRB post=71163385]
This shows that you are not Igbo or you did not grow up in Igbo land. You do not know what the "wrath "of Igbo people is.[/quote

The wrath of IPOB is not the wrath if the Igbo people same way the wrath of MASSOB before them is not the wrath of igbo people. These guys are just miscreants and touts.
Re: I'm An Igbo Man But IPOB Should Be Proscribed by PFRB: 9:37pm On Sep 13, 2018
frankfrancis871:
In addition to what he said although I did not grow up in Igboland, I advise you to read thing fall apart again or any of Chinua Achebe that talks about ancient Igbos..

If you think you will know Igbo tradition by reading "Things fall apart" Then I will know Yoruba culture by reading Wole Soyinka.
Re: I'm An Igbo Man But IPOB Should Be Proscribed by frankfrancis871: 9:49pm On Sep 13, 2018
PFRB:

If you think you will know Igbo tradition by reading "Things fall apart" Then I will know Yoruba culture by reading Wole Soyinka.
I was only making a point sir
Re: I'm An Igbo Man But IPOB Should Be Proscribed by OfficialAPCNig: 9:58pm On Sep 13, 2018
naijapips04:
The recent statement by IPOB spokesperson on the recent sit at home order by the FG is all shades of wrong.

This further consolidates my initial stance on IPOB. They are just nothing but a group of misguided Igbo youths, most of whom are illiterates and heavily brainwashed. Nnamdi Kanu as a conman had to connect to something that resonates with every Igbo man and use that as a tool to steer most away from sanity.

The statement by emma powerful reads in part :

Umunne m, Is this the sort of Biafra we want to have? A Biafra where a group of rascals would punish people for not adhering to their doltish declarations? What happens to free speech and freedom of association? So if i'm in Biafra and I don't agree with Emma powerful, My family and I would be what, beheaded, okwaya?

These sort of unguarded statements would only buy us more enemies than friends.

I want to state it again that IPOB and their group of rascals are on their own. IPOB do not represent the views of the common Igboman. They do not speak for the Igbo nation.

www.n.aijapips.com is owned by a Yoruba. So you are an afonja, stop claiming who you can never be.
Re: I'm An Igbo Man But IPOB Should Be Proscribed by OfficialAPCNig: 10:00pm On Sep 13, 2018
PFRB:

This shows that you are not Igbo or you did not grow up in Igbo land. You do not know what the "wrath "of Igbo people is.
Ignore the lunatic. is an afonja. He has a forum www.naijap.ips.com and nairaland is censoring that.
Re: I'm An Igbo Man But IPOB Should Be Proscribed by lastmessenger: 10:07pm On Sep 13, 2018
naijapips04:

Dude I've always fought for what is due the average igbo man. You don't fight for the Igbo cause by issuing empty and stupid threats. You are simply inviting anarchy on Igboland. That is the most foolish thing to do.
get outta you dirty afonja with a black spot on his forehead. Stop calling yourself Igbo man. You are not Igbo and will never be
Re: I'm An Igbo Man But IPOB Should Be Proscribed by Yyeske(m): 10:12pm On Sep 13, 2018
OfficialAPCNig:

Ignore the lunatic. is an afonja. He has a forum www.naijap.ips.com and nairaland is censoring that.
Why is the link not opening?

You gave two conflicting sites,
naijap.ips.com and n.aijapips.com and both are not going through, was it all done to buttress your lies that the OP is not Igbo?
Re: I'm An Igbo Man But IPOB Should Be Proscribed by Yyeske(m): 10:23pm On Sep 13, 2018
lastmessenger:
get outta you dirty afonja with a black spot on his forehead. Stop calling yourself Igbo man. You are not Igbo and will never be
Prove to us you are 1% Igbo
Re: I'm An Igbo Man But IPOB Should Be Proscribed by Yyeske(m): 10:32pm On Sep 13, 2018
Mods, I hope you know that posting false information on nairaland is a serious crime that has been violated by @officialAPCNig, this must be checked
Re: I'm An Igbo Man But IPOB Should Be Proscribed by Yyeske(m): 10:34pm On Sep 13, 2018
OfficialAPCNig:

www.n.aijapips.com is owned by a Yoruba. So you are an afonja, stop claiming who you can never be.
Re: I'm An Igbo Man But IPOB Should Be Proscribed by Yyeske(m): 10:34pm On Sep 13, 2018
OfficialAPCNig:

Re: I'm An Igbo Man But IPOB Should Be Proscribed by OfficialAPCNig: 6:24am On Sep 14, 2018
Yyeske:
Why is the link not opening?

You gave two conflicting sites,
naijap.ips.com and n.aijapips.com and both are not going through, was it all done to buttress your lies that the OP is not Igbo?
Maybe you don't know Nairaland censored that site over 2 years ago.
Re: I'm An Igbo Man But IPOB Should Be Proscribed by Yyeske(m): 10:08am On Sep 14, 2018
OfficialAPCNig:

Maybe you don't know Nairaland censored that site over 2 years ago.
Akiko n'egwu. Lies everywhere

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS: Presidency Man Enters Kogi Guber Race! / Don't Be Tribalistic Reno Omokri Counters Aisha Yesufu On Igbos / Malami To Launch Virtual Court Sitting Facilities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.