Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,166 members, 7,821,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

I'm An Igbo Man But IPOB Should Be Proscribed - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm An Igbo Man But IPOB Should Be Proscribed (4005 Views)

Anambra Polls: I’m Pan-nigeria But IPOB Must Be Heard, Charles Soludo Says / 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State / IPOB Should Allow Us Bury Nnamdi Kanu’s Parents In Peace – Kinsmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm An Igbo Man But IPOB Should Be Proscribed by gidgiddy: 11:40am On Sep 13, 2018
Throwback:

You are equating those who were being ruled by a foreign power from a different continent as part of an empire, to a people who are one of many constituent tribes in a country where all have equal democratic franchise and rights and are members of the political leadership of that country and contribute to its law making processes?

Typical of IPOB to compare Apples to Oranges and cite totally irrelevant circumstances.

If I may ask, the Nigerians you mentioned were all elected to speak for those they were advocating for. Who has voted for agents of IPOB to speak for a people who already regularly vote their democratic leaders as per global best practices advocated by UN?

And those democratic leaders recognised constitutionally, have not tabled any demands to be separated from Nigeria and have not been replaced by the people who might feel that are not getting adequate representation for their aspirations.

So who exactly is IPOB but a usurper of democratic leadership and a terrorist organization?

When Zik , Awolowo and the rest started agitating for the independence of Nigeria in the 40's there was elections in Nigeria to talk about even getting elected. They had no mandate and represented nobody except the right of self determination. The country called Nigeria is nothing but a colonial creation, nobody gave their permission to be included in it. Some people are now saying that since Lugard who created Nigeria has gone back to Britain, it is time for us all to go home too.

As an Igbo man, if I'm being ruled from a foreign place called Abuja, then I'm being ruled by a foreign power. I have no historical connection to Abuja. My capital city should be somewhere like Enugu, Owerri, Onitsha and so on.

This illegal and unconstitutional fraud of an amalgamation in 1914 called "Nigeria" all not stand.

We are taking back our sovereignty and we shall be free of this failed British colonial contraption called Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: I'm An Igbo Man But IPOB Should Be Proscribed by potterdon: 11:47am On Sep 13, 2018
naijapips04:
The recent statement by IPOB spokesperson on the recent sit at home order by the FG is all shades of wrong.

This further consolidates my initial stance on IPOB. They are just nothing but a group of misguided Igbo youths, most of whom are illiterates and heavily brainwashed. Nnamdi Kanu as a conman had to connect to something that resonates with every Igbo man and use that as a tool to steer most away from sanity.

The statement by emma powerful reads in part :

Umunne m, Is this the sort of Biafra we want to have? A Biafra where a group of rascals would punish people for not adhering to their doltish declarations? What happens to free speech and freedom of association? So if i'm in Biafra and I don't agree with Emma powerful, My family and I would be what, beheaded, okwaya?

These sort of unguarded statements would only buy us more enemies than friends.

I want to state it again that IPOB and their group of rascals are on their own. IPOB do not represent the views of the common Igboman. They do not speak for the Igbo nation.

worthless trash written by an afonja who is to cowardly to stand on his own. But decides to hide behind another man's identity. Whether u or ur ignorance like it or not ipob is growing stronger by the day and the only thing ur lazy ass can do about it is to hide on nairaland and rant grin next time u can clam to be an Israeli that's ur own business. You 30k slave grin

2 Likes

Re: I'm An Igbo Man But IPOB Should Be Proscribed by naijapips04: 11:48am On Sep 13, 2018
potterdon:
worthless trash written by an afonja who is to cowardly to stand on his own. But decides to hide behind another man's identity. Whether u or ur ignorance like it or not ipob is growing stronger by the day and the only thing ur lazy ass can do about it is to hide on nairaland and rant grin next time u can clam to be an Israeli that's ur own business. You 30k slave grin

undecided
Re: I'm An Igbo Man But IPOB Should Be Proscribed by Nobody: 11:48am On Sep 13, 2018
The op naijapips04 says he is igbo.....fine.

He said he wants IPOB proscribed....finer

He says they are same as taliban.....finest.

But what he didn't tell us is whether he is an Igbo man from Guinea republic....

He didn't tell us where he is currently residing?

And finally he is just a single voice....dats all.

1 Like

Re: I'm An Igbo Man But IPOB Should Be Proscribed by enemybulldozer(m): 11:49am On Sep 13, 2018
naijapips04:

Shut your trap. I condemned FG for their rash and stupid actions. I fight everyday about the continual marginalization of our tribe. What I won't take is one guy forming god in igboland, issuing threats and deciding what happens. That is so un-igbolike.

The igbo nation believes in freedom of association and expression.
Did I hear you say what you won't take is one guy forming God?? Oh! please stop making noise. Who do you think you are?? A god or mouth piece of Igbo??
So in your feeble mind, you think this struggle is all about Nnamdi kanu??
That is why I said you're not Igbo because your reasoning is very very poor and real Igbos don't reason that way.

2 Likes

Re: I'm An Igbo Man But IPOB Should Be Proscribed by potterdon: 11:54am On Sep 13, 2018
enemybulldozer:
Did I hear you say what you won't take is one guy forming God?? Oh! please stop making noise. Who do you think you are?? A god or mouth piece of Igbo??
That is why I said you're not Igbo because your reasoning is very very poor and real Igbos don't reason that way.
please don't waste ur time on this paid agent/30k slave grin
Re: I'm An Igbo Man But IPOB Should Be Proscribed by BastardMicheal: 11:56am On Sep 13, 2018
Jax1:

Shut it and mind ur silly business with oduduwa Republic u cone headed yorubastard
Mynd44, rule 2.

1 Like

Re: I'm An Igbo Man But IPOB Should Be Proscribed by konoplyanka: 11:58am On Sep 13, 2018
gidgiddy:

Your attempt to shift the goal post is lame. There is no way America would kill anybody just for releasing a threatening video. If they were going to do that they would have killed gangsterrappers like Snoop Dog, Tupac and Fifty cents who have threatend the authorities in their videos and even encouraged people to take up guns and be violent. America respects freedom of speech and expression. Anyone who has been killed would have been someone who has already taken up arms or is violent.

America is not Nigeria, they can never kill a person just for talking.

Some terrorists who have been killed by you almighty America have never been convicted of carrying out any attack, they were killed by issuing mere threat. You all cried to UN when Oba Akiolu issued you a "threat" in Lagos. Or was any Igbo killed?
Re: I'm An Igbo Man But IPOB Should Be Proscribed by naijapips04: 11:59am On Sep 13, 2018
enemybulldozer:

Like I said earlier, if you are very comfortable with emma's threat, then you have no right to be called an igboman.

1 Like

Re: I'm An Igbo Man But IPOB Should Be Proscribed by Omofunaab2: 11:59am On Sep 13, 2018
lastmessenger:
Don't take this imposter serious. I can bet my left ball that this guy is typing all these rubbish under one brown roof in oshogbo. Bloody afonja

LMAO, Una no dey disappoint cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I'm An Igbo Man But IPOB Should Be Proscribed by konoplyanka: 11:59am On Sep 13, 2018
Jax1:

Only threat got u riled up while these guys have been killed by ur terrorist president on numerous occassion. Did u bath an eyelid for such action?

Ewu Tanzania

Stop spitting in my mention kid, you have been ignored.

1 Like

Re: I'm An Igbo Man But IPOB Should Be Proscribed by BastardMicheal: 11:59am On Sep 13, 2018
lastmessenger:
You are not an Igbo man. Get it into your scratch face head. Do you think that you are better than all the women that went on protest in owerri? See afonja o de claim Igbo.
Please, that guy is an Ngwa man from Abia state.
He's behind the[b] proudlyNgwa [/b]moniker.
Because his opinion differ from yours doesn't make him non Igbo.

1 Like

Re: I'm An Igbo Man But IPOB Should Be Proscribed by Turantula(m): 12:00pm On Sep 13, 2018
OP nawa 4 U O! Thought you said you are from Ogbomosho the other day, now you are Igbo from Niger republic. Abeg concentrate on your skull minning business and let Igbos be.
Re: I'm An Igbo Man But IPOB Should Be Proscribed by BastardMicheal: 12:03pm On Sep 13, 2018
[s]
Turantula:
OP nawa 4 U O! Thought you said you are from Ogbomosho the other day, now you are Igbo from Niger republic. Abeg concentrate on your skull minning business and let Igbos be.
[/s]
Anyone who doesn't agree with you must come from ogbomosho grin.

1 Like

Re: I'm An Igbo Man But IPOB Should Be Proscribed by papalsbuIl: 12:03pm On Sep 13, 2018
BastardMicheal:

Please, that guy is an Ngwa man from Abia state.
He's behind the[b] proudlyNgwa [/b]moniker.
Because his opinion differ from yours doesn't make him non Igbo.
mynd44 lalasticlala seun obinoscopy
i complained about this guy earlier for insulting my mother

Re: I'm An Igbo Man But IPOB Should Be Proscribed by enemybulldozer(m): 12:03pm On Sep 13, 2018
potterdon:
please don't waste ur time on this paid agent/30k slave grin
So naijapips04 collects 30k monthly and he is here forming the mouth piece of Igbos Chai wonders shall never endgringrin
Re: I'm An Igbo Man But IPOB Should Be Proscribed by naijapips04: 12:04pm On Sep 13, 2018
Turantula:

Most Igbomen do not support IPOB. Get that into your nti ike.

2 Likes

Re: I'm An Igbo Man But IPOB Should Be Proscribed by papalsbuIl: 12:04pm On Sep 13, 2018
[s]
BastardMicheal:
[s][/s]
[/s]
trash trash trash
stop talking Nonsense
Re: I'm An Igbo Man But IPOB Should Be Proscribed by naijapips04: 12:05pm On Sep 13, 2018
enemybulldozer:
So naijapips04 collects 30k monthly and he is here forming the mouth piece of Igbos Chai wonders shall never endgringrin

You are just a wannabe terrorist. But I won't let you destroy my igboland. There are many of us. most are too scared to speakout because of the thuggery of rascals in IPOB.

IPOB must be weaned out of igboland.

2 Likes

Re: I'm An Igbo Man But IPOB Should Be Proscribed by Throwback: 12:06pm On Sep 13, 2018
gidgiddy:

When Zik , Awolowo and the rest started agitating for the independence of Nigeria in the 40's there was elections in Nigeria to talk about even getting elected. They had no mandate and represented nobody except the right of self determination. The country called Nigeria is nothing but a colonial creation, nobody gave their permission to be included in it. Some people are now saying that since Lugard who created Nigeria has gone back to Britain, it is time for us all to go home too.

As an Igbo man, if I'm being ruled from a foreign place called Abuja, then I'm being ruled by a foreign power. I have no historical connection to Abuja. My capital city should be somewhere like Enugu, Owerri, Onitsha and so on.

This illegal and unconstitutional fraud of an amalgamation in 1914 called "Nigeria" all not stand.

We are taking back our sovereignty and we shall be free of this failed British colonial contraption called Nigeria

So now that you know they had no franchise but later got franchise by advocating for it as outsiders and utilised it to demand for independence, what is stopping IPOB agents as outsiders not enfranchised to lead to democratically assume such leadership over people who have franchise to determine who will lead them and which aspirations they support?

Can you now see you are comparing Apples to Oranges as I already alluded you are wont to do?

Nigeria was created by Britain but Nigerian elected and democratic leaders ratified the unity of the country. Infact Azikiwe leading the East, vowed that the country must be totally inseparable, such that any attempt will result to a war. He ensured as the leader of the East, that there was no secession clause in the constitution of the independent Nigeria. He also detailed how the North will be economically blockaded if it attempted to separate from Nigeria, such that famine will be a direct consequence and punitive aftermath.

We still remember how an Isaac Boro that wanted a liberation of his Ijaw homeland of NigerDelta Republic from the Eastern Region headquartered in Enugu, was crushed by the Easterners Aguiyi Ironsi as military rulaer of Nigeria, and Emeka Ojukwu as military governor of Eastern region.

As an Igboman, being ruled from Abuja that is a federal capital that houses democratic leaders of all the nook and crany of Nigeria, you claim you are ruled by a foreign power? Do we then create a capital area in each village?

So the Igbo Biafra that would be ruled from Enugu, Umuahia or Owerri or Aba, would also be a foreign power to the Onitsha, Abakaliki, Nnewi and Ikeduru man? Going by your logic, should the people of Awka then be ruled from a foreign place in Enugu by a foreign power that is not from Awka, even when they are constitutionally and democratically represented in the federal government that may exist at Enugu which is not their native land?

Or every Igbo hamlet does not have a right to their own sovereignty?

I repeat, where are the democratic and constitutional leaders of the Igbos to demand for a separation from Nigeria, having been so enfranchised by the people in a manner that conforms to global best practices advocated by the UN and other global agencies?

If those leaders are not advocating the aspirations of their people, have the same people forgotten their democratic franchise to replace them with new leaders who will serve their will?

1 Like

Re: I'm An Igbo Man But IPOB Should Be Proscribed by BastardMicheal: 12:07pm On Sep 13, 2018
Omofunaab2:

LMAO, Una no dey disappoint cheesy cheesy
D tin really pain those my alobam guys. See as dem dey foam from for mouth grin.

2 Likes

Re: I'm An Igbo Man But IPOB Should Be Proscribed by enemybulldozer(m): 12:08pm On Sep 13, 2018
naijapips04:

Like I said earlier, if you are very comfortable with emma's threat, then you have no right to be called an igboman.
And if you're comfortable with the way Nigeria is handling anything that has to do with Igbo it simply means that you're not Igbo.

1 Like

Re: I'm An Igbo Man But IPOB Should Be Proscribed by Omofunaab2: 12:08pm On Sep 13, 2018
BastardMicheal:

D tin really pain those my alobam guys. See as dem dey foam from for mouth grin.

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I'm An Igbo Man But IPOB Should Be Proscribed by papalsbuIl: 12:09pm On Sep 13, 2018
[s]
BastardMicheal:

[/s]
i won't stop till justice is done

1 Like

Re: I'm An Igbo Man But IPOB Should Be Proscribed by mbos: 12:09pm On Sep 13, 2018
naijapips04:

Sit-at-home should be a personal decision. You don't enforce people against their will to sit at home. If I want to sit at home, fine. If I feel like not sitting at home, also fine. It's called freedom of expression and association man.

Go out now and be confronted by soldiers helping ipob to enforce the sit at home

2 Likes

Re: I'm An Igbo Man But IPOB Should Be Proscribed by naijapips04: 12:09pm On Sep 13, 2018
enemybulldozer:
And if you're comfortable with the way Nigeria is handling anything that has to do with Igbo it simply means that you're not Igbo.

Dude I've always fought for what is due the average igbo man. You don't fight for the Igbo cause by issuing empty and stupid threats. You are simply inviting anarchy on Igboland. That is the most foolish thing to do.

1 Like

Re: I'm An Igbo Man But IPOB Should Be Proscribed by mbos: 12:12pm On Sep 13, 2018
lastmessenger:
now you have come out of your shell to show us who you are. Bloody scratch face afonja claiming Igbo. Do you know the meaning of Igbo?

dont him, if truelly his an igbo, he must be an 'Osu aka nsi'
Re: I'm An Igbo Man But IPOB Should Be Proscribed by mangoman00: 12:19pm On Sep 13, 2018
BastardMicheal:
[s][/s]
mischievous people hiding their identity in order to do mischief.
Re: I'm An Igbo Man But IPOB Should Be Proscribed by BastardMicheal: 12:22pm On Sep 13, 2018
[s]
papalsbuIl:
i complained about this guy earlier for insulting my mother
[/s]
Let me reply you since you confess earlier that nairaland is getting boring without your nightmare (bastardmicheal grin).

Is your name mba micheal? Yes or no? Why are you getting worried at the mention of the name?
I'm mba micheal as you can see from my username, you are papalsbuIl as we can see from your username even though you clone the username.

Kiss the truth grin
Re: I'm An Igbo Man But IPOB Should Be Proscribed by potterdon: 12:23pm On Sep 13, 2018
enemybulldozer:
a lot of these noisemakers here are like that grin people who have sold thier conscience for peanuts. And come on nairaland to become a nuisance to other right thinking people angry
Re: I'm An Igbo Man But IPOB Should Be Proscribed by enemybulldozer(m): 12:23pm On Sep 13, 2018
naijapips04:

You are just a wannabe terrorist. But I won't let you destroy my igboland. There are many of us. most are too scared to speakout because of the thuggery of rascals in IPOB.

IPOB must be weaned out of igboland.
Lol @ destroy my Igboland. Afonja terrorist forming Igbo just to score a Cheap goal. And for your information, billions of your type cannot stop what is to come. No be 30k una dey collect?? What positive thing do you think you can do with 30k?? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I'm An Igbo Man But IPOB Should Be Proscribed by papalsbuIl: 12:24pm On Sep 13, 2018
[s]
BastardMicheal:
[s][/s]
Let me reply you since you confess earlier that nairaland is getting boring without your nightmare (bastardmicheal grin).

Is your name mba micheal? Yes or no? Why are you getting worried at the mention of the name?
I'm mba micheal as you can see from my username, you are papalsbuIl as we can see from your username even though you clone the username.

Kiss the truth grin
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Enugu North Senatorial District Clergy Prays For Gov. Ugwuanyi, Others (PHOTOS) / Watch Video Of APC Scanty Rally, Lagosians Today Send Strong Signals To APC. / 11 Appointments 9 Fulani 1 Yoruba & 1 Igbo As Photographers- Buhari Under Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.