Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,396 members, 7,830,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

You Can Withdraw Money, Pay Bills With New National E-id Card - NIMC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Can Withdraw Money, Pay Bills With New National E-id Card - NIMC (26605 Views)

SIM Card: NIMC Releases New Guidelines For NIN Applicants / "N3000 To Be Paid To Renewal National ID Card " - NIMC Reveals / Buhari Endorses N30,000 New National Minimum Wage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Can Withdraw Money, Pay Bills With New National E-id Card - NIMC by easyfem(m): 3:02pm On Sep 13, 2018
But u idiot pple refuse to give us our id card since 2013 ... 5 years ago , what does it take to print something on plastic ..... This country is Bleep
Re: You Can Withdraw Money, Pay Bills With New National E-id Card - NIMC by geezynoni: 3:03pm On Sep 13, 2018
Cant they load money there for us?
Re: You Can Withdraw Money, Pay Bills With New National E-id Card - NIMC by geezynoni: 3:04pm On Sep 13, 2018
Another means of revenue for buhari
Re: You Can Withdraw Money, Pay Bills With New National E-id Card - NIMC by Jabioro: 3:06pm On Sep 13, 2018
HaileSelassie:
Lagosians pls how do I get to the airport from ojuelegba
Take your trek towards WN i.e Lagos west north..l swear with the blood Josiah you won,t mix your way
Re: You Can Withdraw Money, Pay Bills With New National E-id Card - NIMC by Racoon(m): 3:06pm On Sep 13, 2018
Card I registered for since 2011 & yet to get same
Re: You Can Withdraw Money, Pay Bills With New National E-id Card - NIMC by youngds: 3:07pm On Sep 13, 2018
Groovenaija360:
Registered since 2014, i don go their office Taya, checked online too not ready.
Which site you take check online
Re: You Can Withdraw Money, Pay Bills With New National E-id Card - NIMC by Imustreturn(m): 3:07pm On Sep 13, 2018
HaileSelassie:
carry taxi nah or go under bridge enter Ikeja inside.. From there enter airport taxi jare

1 Like

Re: You Can Withdraw Money, Pay Bills With New National E-id Card - NIMC by Kingspin(m): 3:08pm On Sep 13, 2018
lonelydora:
Good idea. NIMC is making the registration tedious for people.

My neighbour went there too by 6:30 am and came back 6pm, and i asked her just to get ID Card?

I visited NIMC few weeks ago in PH, opposite NDDC on Aba Road to see if i can register. The process is too long with people paying 1k to some officials just to put their name/submit their forms.

I thought to myself, why i will suffer just to have a National ID when i have Driver's licence and International Passport? I tore the form in my hand and left.

Why can't they link this ID card to BVN and produce it for the masses?
This is the same reason am yet to have national I.D.

Can anything good come out of Nigeria? No.

1 Like

Re: You Can Withdraw Money, Pay Bills With New National E-id Card - NIMC by yiguy: 3:08pm On Sep 13, 2018
so this thing still dey...me don forget am...since 2013. na story dem dey always yarn

BE THE HOTTEST IN DEMAND MOBILE APP DEVELOPER – IKEJA & IKOYI CENTERS

Learning to create Mobile Applications for both Android and iOS Mobile platforms

What You Get!

- Award of CERTIFICATION after completion of course
- 100% Practical Training from MOBILE APP DEVELOPMENT Experts
- Basics of GRAPHICS DESIGN Training
- Unlimited Internet Wi-Fi
- Weekdays and Weekends Trainings

PLUS MORE!

NOTE: THIS OUR GUARANTEE - WE WONT TRAIN YOU THE WAY EVEN SOME OF THE BIGGEST ICT TRAINING CENTERS & NAMES IN NIGERIA DO (THEY USUALLY TEACH NONSENSE, IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW) - WE WILL TRAIN AND IMPACT YOU TO BE AN ICT PROFESSIONAL WITH JOB-READY KNOWLEDGE DURING AND AFTER GRADUATION - YES, WITH 1,000% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE

Re: You Can Withdraw Money, Pay Bills With New National E-id Card - NIMC by 1miccza: 3:08pm On Sep 13, 2018
HaileSelassie:

If you are moving with a public transport, take a bus to ikeja under bridge, when you get to the bridge at ikeja, walk straight ahead to the brt stand and take a cab to the airport..

1 Like

Re: You Can Withdraw Money, Pay Bills With New National E-id Card - NIMC by abogjohn(m): 3:10pm On Sep 13, 2018
Did mine in Abeokuta close to 2yrs now. I just only have the paper with me. Them say them go text me if the Card is available
Re: You Can Withdraw Money, Pay Bills With New National E-id Card - NIMC by Nobody: 3:10pm On Sep 13, 2018
ba2undey:
make i come go collect my own
You go wait tire
Re: You Can Withdraw Money, Pay Bills With New National E-id Card - NIMC by Nobody: 3:12pm On Sep 13, 2018
grin grin grin
See clowns, how many people have access to their NIMC id cards? even 5 years after registration?
Re: You Can Withdraw Money, Pay Bills With New National E-id Card - NIMC by brainhgeek(m): 3:13pm On Sep 13, 2018
which one? is it the one i did in Abuja since 2015 and i have not seen more than a printed receipt (I mean paper) to proof that i have registered?
Re: You Can Withdraw Money, Pay Bills With New National E-id Card - NIMC by EndyEdesonNews(m): 3:14pm On Sep 13, 2018
nice initiative
Re: You Can Withdraw Money, Pay Bills With New National E-id Card - NIMC by omotoyecable(f): 3:14pm On Sep 13, 2018
This is old now, it has been out since 2016
Re: You Can Withdraw Money, Pay Bills With New National E-id Card - NIMC by safetyInspector(m): 3:14pm On Sep 13, 2018
Nigeria Banks will be smiling because the next debt alert you will receive is "National ID maintenance fee"
Re: You Can Withdraw Money, Pay Bills With New National E-id Card - NIMC by FTjnr(m): 3:17pm On Sep 13, 2018
where can i buy a brand new wheelchair?

i'm getting it for the mother of my boy hujosi. she's getting amputated soon and is going to remain an invalid for the rest of her life.
Re: You Can Withdraw Money, Pay Bills With New National E-id Card - NIMC by ThatKING(m): 3:19pm On Sep 13, 2018
It's a good development notwithstanding I will love to stick to my withdrawal atm
Re: You Can Withdraw Money, Pay Bills With New National E-id Card - NIMC by Emmanueledu(m): 3:20pm On Sep 13, 2018
And I'm yet to receive the one I registered since 2013!!!smh
Re: You Can Withdraw Money, Pay Bills With New National E-id Card - NIMC by ThatKING(m): 3:21pm On Sep 13, 2018
FTjnr:
where can i buy a brand new wheelchair?

i'm getting it for the mother of my boy hujosi. she's getting amputated soon and is going to remain an invalid for the rest of her life.
hahaha boss why u carry ashawo and beer parlor thread come here? Fear God o
Re: You Can Withdraw Money, Pay Bills With New National E-id Card - NIMC by flowbjones(m): 3:22pm On Sep 13, 2018
youngds:

Which site you take check online

touch.nimc.gv.ng
Re: You Can Withdraw Money, Pay Bills With New National E-id Card - NIMC by labanj1(m): 3:22pm On Sep 13, 2018
lonelydora:
Good idea.

NIMC is making the registration tedious for people.

My neighbour went there too by 6:30 am and came back 6pm, and i asked her just to get ID Card?

I visited NIMC few weeks ago in PH, opposite NDDC on Aba Road to see if i can register. The process is too long with people paying 1k to some officials just to put their name/submit their forms.

I thought to myself, why i will suffer just to have a National ID when i have Driver's licence and International Passport? I tore the form in my hand and left.

Why can't they link this ID card to BVN and produce it for the masses?
Its linked already. Harmonisation has started and its still ongoing.

1 Like

Re: You Can Withdraw Money, Pay Bills With New National E-id Card - NIMC by vecman22(m): 3:22pm On Sep 13, 2018
Ehiscotch:
It would be very difficult for most Nigerians to trust such a new innovation especially with their money at stake.

They would wait till others use it first and wait for the outcome.

Oniranu.... The others dat will use it,are dey not Nigerias?
Re: You Can Withdraw Money, Pay Bills With New National E-id Card - NIMC by vecman22(m): 3:24pm On Sep 13, 2018
Josh44s:
I will never link my account to that. Nor be my sweat FG wan use play ping pong.

Lol.. How much is your sweat?
Re: You Can Withdraw Money, Pay Bills With New National E-id Card - NIMC by LOM1(m): 3:24pm On Sep 13, 2018
Please is the NIMC permanent card available now? because I am still using the temporary one that was given to me since 2014
Re: You Can Withdraw Money, Pay Bills With New National E-id Card - NIMC by Oluwadare: 3:24pm On Sep 13, 2018
I've registered for this card since 2015 or there about and till this moment isn't yet ready, instead of getting solution to address such delayed you are telling me how to use what I don't have.
Re: You Can Withdraw Money, Pay Bills With New National E-id Card - NIMC by abuaaliyah(m): 3:27pm On Sep 13, 2018
Klington:
i registered since 2013 and up till this moment it is still not ready.. I'm sure it has expired by now. Yeye pipul
I REGISTERED EARLY 2012 I GOT MY AUGUST LAST YEAR, YOUR'S IS COMING
Re: You Can Withdraw Money, Pay Bills With New National E-id Card - NIMC by Eberechi24(f): 3:29pm On Sep 13, 2018
shey, we can vote through ATM?
it would be nice innovation to vote through ATM. it will help curb election malpractice
Re: You Can Withdraw Money, Pay Bills With New National E-id Card - NIMC by ridbell01(m): 3:31pm On Sep 13, 2018
Ehiscotch:
It would be very difficult for most Nigerians to trust such a new innovation especially with their money at stake.

They would wait till others use it first and wait for the outcome.
especially the fraudulent ones
Re: You Can Withdraw Money, Pay Bills With New National E-id Card - NIMC by yemobrown(m): 3:31pm On Sep 13, 2018
HaileSelassie:

Take a bus going to ojota/ Maryland or Ikeja, drop off and take a cab going to the airport.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar As A Young Custom Officer / Police Arrest Ogun Resident For Attacks On Fulanis / Senate Suspends Ministerial Screening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.