Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,132 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

You Can Withdraw Money, Pay Bills With New National E-id Card - NIMC - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Can Withdraw Money, Pay Bills With New National E-id Card - NIMC (26600 Views)

SIM Card: NIMC Releases New Guidelines For NIN Applicants / "N3000 To Be Paid To Renewal National ID Card " - NIMC Reveals / Buhari Endorses N30,000 New National Minimum Wage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Can Withdraw Money, Pay Bills With New National E-id Card - NIMC by ogbaj: 10:10pm On Sep 13, 2018
I got mine 5 years after enrolment and then it expires in 4 years (2022). I'm wondering how long it will take to renew it
Re: You Can Withdraw Money, Pay Bills With New National E-id Card - NIMC by Maxcollins042(m): 10:18pm On Sep 13, 2018
Tonymegabush1:

OK sir where sud I go for it? Local govt in my area
You can collect it at where you applied for the card.
Re: You Can Withdraw Money, Pay Bills With New National E-id Card - NIMC by Maxcollins042(m): 10:22pm On Sep 13, 2018
Revolva:
Dem de mad

I was one of the first to register this till today no card had been issued to me since 2013

I keep tracking online with the last six digit of the NIN number ....not yet na dem know wetin dem do my batch weda dem don lost d database

if I go them hq for alausa na still d same story my card have not been ready
Oga forget the database verification matter. Na so I take dey check their website to know if my own don ready I no know say the thing dey their office dey wait for me. Go to where you applied for the card and collect.
Re: You Can Withdraw Money, Pay Bills With New National E-id Card - NIMC by Tonymegabush1(m): 10:32pm On Sep 13, 2018
Maxcollins042:

You can collect it at where you applied for the card.

OK tnx will visit the place next week.. Tnx for the info

1 Like

Re: You Can Withdraw Money, Pay Bills With New National E-id Card - NIMC by Maxcollins042(m): 10:45pm On Sep 13, 2018
Tonymegabush1:

OK tnx will visit the place next week.. Tnx for the info

You are welcome.
Re: You Can Withdraw Money, Pay Bills With New National E-id Card - NIMC by zoedew: 3:29am On Sep 14, 2018
Re: You Can Withdraw Money, Pay Bills With New National E-id Card - NIMC by ucee64(m): 8:25am On Sep 14, 2018
femiti:

Kindly go to where you registered and collect your plastic ID card.
It's ready but they won't inform you for whatever stupid reasons known to them. I found out when my mum collected hers last week.
thanks
Re: You Can Withdraw Money, Pay Bills With New National E-id Card - NIMC by ucee64(m): 8:26am On Sep 14, 2018
MusaPada4:

Serious nonsense! I enrolled since the 2nd day of September, 2013 in their Plateau state Headquarters at Lamingo road Jos but couldn't get it up till now. My friend did her's in 2014 at the State Government House and had since gotten her card ready. There is a serious preferential treatment to this and the relevant stakeholders must do something urgently otherwise it will discourage more Nigerians from registering.
seriously bro am fed up
Re: You Can Withdraw Money, Pay Bills With New National E-id Card - NIMC by Revolva(m): 9:33am On Sep 14, 2018
Maxcollins042:

Oga forget the database verification matter. Na so I take dey check their website to know if my own don ready I no know say the thing dey their office dey wait for me. Go to where you applied for the card and collect.

I applied at their HQ at alausa ikeja....will i kill my self...

i eep searching online...noting....i even went there d same thing was told abeg make dem chop am or make dem find way do new one back for me they have lost the database
Re: You Can Withdraw Money, Pay Bills With New National E-id Card - NIMC by koolguy88(m): 6:30pm On Sep 14, 2018
No be today naaa, e don tey.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP Defeats APC, Wins Adamawa Guber Poll / Police Arrest Ogun Resident For Attacks On Fulanis / Tinubu Moves To Clear $10bn Forex Backlog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.