Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

You Can Withdraw Money, Pay Bills With New National E-id Card - NIMC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Can Withdraw Money, Pay Bills With New National E-id Card - NIMC (26590 Views)

SIM Card: NIMC Releases New Guidelines For NIN Applicants / "N3000 To Be Paid To Renewal National ID Card " - NIMC Reveals / Buhari Endorses N30,000 New National Minimum Wage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Can Withdraw Money, Pay Bills With New National E-id Card - NIMC by Maxcollins042(m): 4:49pm On Sep 13, 2018
Klington:
i registered since 2013 and up till this moment it is still not ready.. I'm sure it has expired by now. Yeye pipul

It's ready. Go and collect.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Can Withdraw Money, Pay Bills With New National E-id Card - NIMC by Hollaniyii(m): 4:49pm On Sep 13, 2018
My school(Unilag) issued an I.d card 15 years ago with the above functions. Why are you presenting it like a rocket science.
The I.d that take forever to get.

1 Like

Re: You Can Withdraw Money, Pay Bills With New National E-id Card - NIMC by Nobody: 4:59pm On Sep 13, 2018
ucee64:
I'm yet to receive mine since 2012......nonsense
Kindly go to where you registered and collect your plastic ID card.
It's ready but they won't inform you for whatever stupid reasons known to them. I found out when my mum collected hers last week.
Re: You Can Withdraw Money, Pay Bills With New National E-id Card - NIMC by Revolva(m): 5:00pm On Sep 13, 2018
Dem de mad

I was one of the first to register this till today no card had been issued to me since 2013

I keep tracking online with the last six digit of the NIN number ....not yet na dem know wetin dem do my batch weda dem don lost d database

if I go them hq for alausa na still d same story my card have not been ready
Re: You Can Withdraw Money, Pay Bills With New National E-id Card - NIMC by pawesome(m): 5:03pm On Sep 13, 2018
ID card that I have made since last 3 years... Until now dem never call us to come collect permanent
Re: You Can Withdraw Money, Pay Bills With New National E-id Card - NIMC by Nobody: 5:05pm On Sep 13, 2018
No be until when person see the card collect.
Re: You Can Withdraw Money, Pay Bills With New National E-id Card - NIMC by Klington: 5:07pm On Sep 13, 2018
[s]
HRHQueenPhil:
ignoramus, stop displaying ur foolishness here.go to their website, ur card is ready.go back to the place u did ur biometrics cool
[/s]
Over sabi, I have been there a number of times and was told in plain language that it's not yet ready. Or are you the one issuing it
Re: You Can Withdraw Money, Pay Bills With New National E-id Card - NIMC by breakeven: 5:08pm On Sep 13, 2018
It will never work. Aboki will scatter it again with the Niger people they bring to register. Can anything work in this shithole
Re: You Can Withdraw Money, Pay Bills With New National E-id Card - NIMC by HRHQueenPhil(f): 5:09pm On Sep 13, 2018
ema binu sa, they are lazy ..ur card is definitely ready or LOST i registered after u and i av my card
Klington:
[s][/s]
Over sabi, I have been there a number of times and was told in plain language that it's not yet ready. Or are you the one issuing it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Can Withdraw Money, Pay Bills With New National E-id Card - NIMC by Klington: 5:09pm On Sep 13, 2018
abuaaliyah:
I REGISTERED EARLY 2012 I GOT MY AUGUST LAST YEAR, YOUR'S IS COMING
God bless you jaree

1 Like

Re: You Can Withdraw Money, Pay Bills With New National E-id Card - NIMC by Premiumwriter: 5:12pm On Sep 13, 2018
lonelydora:
Good idea.

NIMC is making the registration tedious for people.

My neighbour went there too by 6:30 am and came back 6pm, and i asked her just to get ID Card?

I visited NIMC few weeks ago in PH, opposite NDDC on Aba Road to see if i can register. The process is too long with people paying 1k to some officials just to put their name/submit their forms.

I thought to myself, why i will suffer just to have a National ID when i have Driver's licence and International Passport? I tore the form in my hand and left.

Why can't they link this ID card to BVN and produce it for the masses?
the thing tire me o.

I've registered for about a year now but have not heard anything about the card

1 Like

Re: You Can Withdraw Money, Pay Bills With New National E-id Card - NIMC by Nobody: 5:21pm On Sep 13, 2018
lonelydora:
Good idea.

NIMC is making the registration tedious for people.

My neighbour went there too by 6:30 am and came back 6pm, and i asked her just to get ID Card?

I visited NIMC few weeks ago in PH, opposite NDDC on Aba Road to see if i can register. The process is too long with people paying 1k to some officials just to put their name/submit their forms.

I thought to myself, why i will suffer just to have a National ID when i have Driver's licence and International Passport? I tore the form in my hand and left.

Why can't they link this ID card to BVN and produce it for the masses?
The Id Is Linked With Your BVN. Your NIN Is Ur Identity. I Paid 5H When I Did My Own At Council Back In May. I Am Awaiting My Id Card When Its Ready. You Shouldnt Have Torn It Though

1 Like

Re: You Can Withdraw Money, Pay Bills With New National E-id Card - NIMC by MusaPada4(m): 5:28pm On Sep 13, 2018
ucee64:
I'm yet to receive mine since 2012......nonsense
Serious nonsense! I enrolled since the 2nd day of September, 2013 in their Plateau state Headquarters at Lamingo road Jos but couldn't get it up till now. My friend did her's in 2014 at the State Government House and had since gotten her card ready. There is a serious preferential treatment to this and the relevant stakeholders must do something urgently otherwise it will discourage more Nigerians from registering.
Re: You Can Withdraw Money, Pay Bills With New National E-id Card - NIMC by lonelydora: 5:30pm On Sep 13, 2018
INVINCIBLECSP:
The Id Is Linked With Your BVN. Your NIN Is Ur Identity. I Paid 5H When I Did My Own At Council Back In May. I Am Awaiting My Id Card When Its Ready. You Shouldnt Have Torn It Though

Paying any form of amount is the issue i have. Why pay money for something that should be given to you without stress?
Re: You Can Withdraw Money, Pay Bills With New National E-id Card - NIMC by 7lives: 5:42pm On Sep 13, 2018
HaileSelassie:
Lagosians pls how do I get to the airport from ojuelegba

Local or international airport?.
Either way you need to get to Oshodi first.
Then take a bus going to the international Airport.
If you are going to the local airport, tell the bus conductor, he will direct you.
Re: You Can Withdraw Money, Pay Bills With New National E-id Card - NIMC by larryTall97: 5:43pm On Sep 13, 2018
My mum registered hers 2013, she got it 2018. On the ID card, it’s states Expiration 2020.
I registered mine 2014, went to the office I registered lately and was told to wait till next year which is 2019.Was told it’s only 2013 that’s been out for now. My friend just registered his own two weeks back and I did advice him to just chill till 2025 before he’s going to get the plastic one.
Nigeria sha.

1 Like

Re: You Can Withdraw Money, Pay Bills With New National E-id Card - NIMC by rhektor(m): 5:45pm On Sep 13, 2018
HaileSelassie:
Lagosians pls how do I get to the airport from ojuelegba

Board a bus to Oshodi from Ojuelegba, alight at Oshodi and board another bus to Ikeja alight at airport bus stop

You can also find a bus to Ikeja straight from ojuelegba
Re: You Can Withdraw Money, Pay Bills With New National E-id Card - NIMC by titiforever: 6:03pm On Sep 13, 2018
*CLAUSE*
Re: You Can Withdraw Money, Pay Bills With New National E-id Card - NIMC by ifechukwu605: 6:28pm On Sep 13, 2018
where is this card since 2014 I did my registration card never ready, just
tired 4 una.

40 Likes

Re: You Can Withdraw Money, Pay Bills With New National E-id Card - NIMC by fof1: 6:34pm On Sep 13, 2018
[quote author=Edithfavourite post=71158492]
More below;

https://zenithnaija.com/you-can-withdraw-money-pay-bills-with-new-national-e-id-card-nimc-tells-nigerians/

[/quot

ISBIT UBA NOW? BUT LAST THREE (3) YEARS AGO,DURING COLLECTION NIMC SAID D COLLABORATING IS ACCESS BANK PLC. NOW IN 2018 U HV CHANGED BANK AGAIN. WHAT IS D PROBKEM WITH NIGERIA'S INSTITUTIONS OR GOVERNMENT?
Re: You Can Withdraw Money, Pay Bills With New National E-id Card - NIMC by BrokenTV: 6:37pm On Sep 13, 2018
HRHQueenPhil:
ignoramus, stop displaying ur foolishness here.go to their website, ur card is ready.go back to the place u did ur biometrics cool
Oga shut up, I myself registered since 2013 and my card is still not ready, I have cross-checked through the website nothing yet, even to the extent of visiting their office.
Re: You Can Withdraw Money, Pay Bills With New National E-id Card - NIMC by Nobody: 7:02pm On Sep 13, 2018
Re: You Can Withdraw Money, Pay Bills With New National E-id Card - NIMC by Sike(m): 7:03pm On Sep 13, 2018
Registered since 2014. Up till now, no show!
Re: You Can Withdraw Money, Pay Bills With New National E-id Card - NIMC by valx2: 7:13pm On Sep 13, 2018
So these idiots still dey exist ? I applied since 2014,i cant even get the old one
Re: You Can Withdraw Money, Pay Bills With New National E-id Card - NIMC by donnie(m): 7:28pm On Sep 13, 2018
The end is near. Very soon, Just a chip will do, inserted in hand and forehead.

If you know, you know.
Re: You Can Withdraw Money, Pay Bills With New National E-id Card - NIMC by Skodiswayze(m): 7:35pm On Sep 13, 2018
Since 2013, my own never ready
Naija i hail
Re: You Can Withdraw Money, Pay Bills With New National E-id Card - NIMC by Kylce042(m): 8:03pm On Sep 13, 2018
So that is why i haven't gotten my permanent card since 2014.
Ndi!! Ara!
Re: You Can Withdraw Money, Pay Bills With New National E-id Card - NIMC by bewla(m): 8:20pm On Sep 13, 2018
ba2undey:
make i come go collect my own
then use am Vote
Re: You Can Withdraw Money, Pay Bills With New National E-id Card - NIMC by kabillionaire(m): 9:19pm On Sep 13, 2018
Ehiscotch:
It would be very difficult for most Nigerians to trust such a new innovation especially with their money at stake.

They would wait till others use it first and wait for the outcome.

Oga! will u blame us? na naija we dey.
Re: You Can Withdraw Money, Pay Bills With New National E-id Card - NIMC by Tonymegabush1(m): 9:41pm On Sep 13, 2018
Maxcollins042:

Your card is ready for collection

OK sir where sud I go for it? Local govt in my area
Re: You Can Withdraw Money, Pay Bills With New National E-id Card - NIMC by Nobody: 9:45pm On Sep 13, 2018
lonelydora:

Paying any form of amount is the issue i have. Why pay money for something that should be given to you without stress?
This Is Nigeria And Some People Are Crim,...

1 Like

Re: You Can Withdraw Money, Pay Bills With New National E-id Card - NIMC by rojust: 9:59pm On Sep 13, 2018
I have been to UBA Bank to load mine but they said there is no account number there to use. UBA Bank, Osolo Way Ajao Estate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Primary: Policemen At Airport Hotel, Lagos / PDP Defeats APC, Wins Adamawa Guber Poll / 14th September Sit-At-Home: IPOB Storms Streets Of Ebonyi With Flags

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.