Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

You Can Withdraw Money, Pay Bills With New National E-id Card - NIMC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Can Withdraw Money, Pay Bills With New National E-id Card - NIMC (26591 Views)

SIM Card: NIMC Releases New Guidelines For NIN Applicants / "N3000 To Be Paid To Renewal National ID Card " - NIMC Reveals / Buhari Endorses N30,000 New National Minimum Wage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Can Withdraw Money, Pay Bills With New National E-id Card - NIMC by Eberex(m): 3:32pm On Sep 13, 2018
Them sha wan make everybody get PVC. see sense
Re: You Can Withdraw Money, Pay Bills With New National E-id Card - NIMC by Just2endowed2(m): 3:34pm On Sep 13, 2018
HaileSelassie:
Lagosians pls how do I get to the airport from ojuelegba

enter ikeja first

1 Like

Re: You Can Withdraw Money, Pay Bills With New National E-id Card - NIMC by ridbell01(m): 3:35pm On Sep 13, 2018
lonelydora:
Good idea.

NIMC is making the registration tedious for people.

My neighbour went there too by 6:30 am and came back 6pm, and i asked her just to get ID Card?

I visited NIMC few weeks ago in PH, opposite NDDC on Aba Road to see if i can register. The process is too long with people paying 1k to some officials just to put their name/submit their forms.

I thought to myself, why i will suffer just to have a National ID when i have Driver's licence and International Passport? I tore the form in my hand and left.

Why can't they link this ID card to BVN and produce it for the masses?
I did mine in kahuna the registration was less than spent less than 20 and I went back the second week to collect the tc and I spent less than 5 at their office

2 Likes

Re: You Can Withdraw Money, Pay Bills With New National E-id Card - NIMC by davillian(m): 3:35pm On Sep 13, 2018
stano2:
It's getting to 5years, am yet to get the old one that is with out chip sef since i applied for it.
I wonder how easy this one would be to get hold of
Lol same issue here o.
5years and they keep telling me its not ready.
Re: You Can Withdraw Money, Pay Bills With New National E-id Card - NIMC by vioment: 3:36pm On Sep 13, 2018
I don't trust it even sending an email to it is risky.
Re: You Can Withdraw Money, Pay Bills With New National E-id Card - NIMC by Josh44s(m): 3:38pm On Sep 13, 2018
vecman22:

Lol.. How much is your sweat?

Right now it’s N4,879,630.48

1 Like

Re: You Can Withdraw Money, Pay Bills With New National E-id Card - NIMC by CocoaOla: 3:39pm On Sep 13, 2018
Registered 5 years ago I'm still wating for my info to be printed on that plastic yeye country

2 Likes

Re: You Can Withdraw Money, Pay Bills With New National E-id Card - NIMC by Sunmolar(m): 3:40pm On Sep 13, 2018
All these functions for free?
Re: You Can Withdraw Money, Pay Bills With New National E-id Card - NIMC by sirusX(m): 3:46pm On Sep 13, 2018
I can imagine the CBN policy with banks destoying ATM cards that gets stuck in another banks machine....e mean say just like that person fit loose ID card, abi is the picture on it proof enough to allow retrieval
Re: You Can Withdraw Money, Pay Bills With New National E-id Card - NIMC by Nobody: 3:51pm On Sep 13, 2018
Groovenaija360:
Registered since 2014, i don go their office Taya, checked online too not ready.
Don't mind them. They can't produce a card for identification, na to link atm join they dey talk trash. No card since Oct 2013.

1 Like

Re: You Can Withdraw Money, Pay Bills With New National E-id Card - NIMC by Horus(m): 3:52pm On Sep 13, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDA2LWgr4SI

NIMC Calls on National Identity Number (NIN) Enrolees to Pick Up Their eID Cards

1 Like

Re: You Can Withdraw Money, Pay Bills With New National E-id Card - NIMC by sommyboi(m): 3:53pm On Sep 13, 2018
The card works though... I use mine. The only weakness in the development is that UBA is the only bank that can load the card.
Re: You Can Withdraw Money, Pay Bills With New National E-id Card - NIMC by HRHQueenPhil(f): 3:55pm On Sep 13, 2018
ignoramus, stop displaying ur foolishness here.go to their website, ur card is ready.go back to the place u did ur biometrics cool
Klington:
i registered since 2013 and up till this moment it is still not ready.. I'm sure it has expired by now. Yeye pipul

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Can Withdraw Money, Pay Bills With New National E-id Card - NIMC by mmsen: 3:59pm On Sep 13, 2018
Where's the blasted card?

Was told that it would take two weeks, six months later....
Re: You Can Withdraw Money, Pay Bills With New National E-id Card - NIMC by sms08: 3:59pm On Sep 13, 2018
Seriously, I believe in this country and I know we will surely get there.

1 Like

Re: You Can Withdraw Money, Pay Bills With New National E-id Card - NIMC by venus080(m): 4:01pm On Sep 13, 2018
These people are not serious.A lot of us have registered and issued a temporary card since 2014.Whenever I go to their office for a permanent one, they keep telling me it is not ready that I will be notified once it is ready.I have been waiting for 4 years.What sort of country is this?
Re: You Can Withdraw Money, Pay Bills With New National E-id Card - NIMC by Dominatrix(f): 4:01pm On Sep 13, 2018
Lol, nice name on the I. D
Re: You Can Withdraw Money, Pay Bills With New National E-id Card - NIMC by vecman22(m): 4:03pm On Sep 13, 2018
Josh44s:

Right now it’s N4,879,630.48

Good for you.. Baba God continue to increase your cost.. Btw what do you think dat sum can for d fg
Re: You Can Withdraw Money, Pay Bills With New National E-id Card - NIMC by bluefilm: 4:03pm On Sep 13, 2018
In that case, it is expected to have validity dates like the usual ATM cards, right? undecided
Re: You Can Withdraw Money, Pay Bills With New National E-id Card - NIMC by Nobody: 4:06pm On Sep 13, 2018
bujebudanu1:
It's linked with access bank.
The account no is on d card.u pay into that account no and use the card.

Note.u have to activate it wen collecting it else.its better off as an id
Hi, any charges or maintenance fees associated with the card?
Re: You Can Withdraw Money, Pay Bills With New National E-id Card - NIMC by jman77(m): 4:06pm On Sep 13, 2018
Congrats!Your Eid card is ready please visit UBA Bank beside sterling bank Jialen Dugbe to pick your card.Your batch ID is %@£¥₹

i recieved this since last year and couldn't go and collect,reason being far from my stay :>
Re: You Can Withdraw Money, Pay Bills With New National E-id Card - NIMC by Nobody: 4:08pm On Sep 13, 2018
sms08:
Seriously, I believe in this country and I know we will surely get there.
Haha, I did on 31 July 2013,no card. You believe in which carton?
Re: You Can Withdraw Money, Pay Bills With New National E-id Card - NIMC by bujebudanu1(m): 4:10pm On Sep 13, 2018
Omoluabi9:
Hi, any charges or maintenance fees associated with the card?

Lol. grin maintenance ke
I didn't put money.i only use mine as an I'd

U can test run it sha
Re: You Can Withdraw Money, Pay Bills With New National E-id Card - NIMC by mosadioluwa893(m): 4:11pm On Sep 13, 2018
We can change Kwara and fix her political state through this man

Re: You Can Withdraw Money, Pay Bills With New National E-id Card - NIMC by franzis(m): 4:15pm On Sep 13, 2018
5 years on I haven't gotten the permanent card , even the temporarily slip I can't find it again
Re: You Can Withdraw Money, Pay Bills With New National E-id Card - NIMC by Josh44s(m): 4:17pm On Sep 13, 2018
vecman22:

Good for you.. Baba God continue to increase your cost.. Btw what do you think dat sum can for d fg

It’s my Sweat bro and I work my ass off for it, even if it look like a grain of rice to Fed Govt. wink
Re: You Can Withdraw Money, Pay Bills With New National E-id Card - NIMC by Small080(m): 4:18pm On Sep 13, 2018
Jesus........ before you get this you go work tried
Re: You Can Withdraw Money, Pay Bills With New National E-id Card - NIMC by Groovenaija360(m): 4:30pm On Sep 13, 2018
youngds:

Which site you take check online

Na der site na >> https://www.nimc.gov.ng/
Re: You Can Withdraw Money, Pay Bills With New National E-id Card - NIMC by iamwalexab(m): 4:38pm On Sep 13, 2018
Klington:
i registered since 2013 and up till this moment it is still not ready.. I'm sure it has expired by now. Yeye pipul
I registered my own that same 2013 and collect the plastic one since 2015
Re: You Can Withdraw Money, Pay Bills With New National E-id Card - NIMC by toluxa1(m): 4:47pm On Sep 13, 2018
I don't know who came up with this useless idea. How can a card that can be used for online transaction be same as an ID card. Being an ID card it means it'll be presented publicly and used for several public purposes which is not suppose to be the came for a secure payment card. Criminals can drain the money inside just with the card number and expiry date. That's all you need in amazon to place an order. Several other websites too that don't even do billing verification.
Re: You Can Withdraw Money, Pay Bills With New National E-id Card - NIMC by Maxcollins042(m): 4:47pm On Sep 13, 2018
Oga, go to wherever you applied for it and collect. As I'm speaking to you it is ready.
Re: You Can Withdraw Money, Pay Bills With New National E-id Card - NIMC by Maxcollins042(m): 4:49pm On Sep 13, 2018
Tonymegabush1:
And where is this card since 2014 I did my registration card never ready, just tired 4 una

Your card is ready for collection

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP Defeats APC, Wins Adamawa Guber Poll / Kaduna Train Attack: PMB Directs Immediate Implementation Of Surveillance System / Emmanuel Udom And Akpabio Visit Super Eagles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.