Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,876 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:27 PM

Uber Driver Robbed & Killed At ATM In Lagos (CCTV Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Uber Driver Robbed & Killed At ATM In Lagos (CCTV Photos) (56082 Views)

Car Battery Thief Caught On CCTV (Photos) / Young Air Force Officer Killed By Policeman At ATM In Calabar. Photos / Taxi Driver Robbed And Killed In Abuja, One Of The Robbers Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uber Driver Robbed & Killed At ATM In Lagos (CCTV Photos) by OyinO: 12:48am On Sep 14, 2018
When they are burned, some useless weaklings and hediots will scream "say no to jungle justice", but look at how they have rendered someone husbandless and children fatherless.
Re: Uber Driver Robbed & Killed At ATM In Lagos (CCTV Photos) by Nobody: 1:37am On Sep 14, 2018
No single security personnel in that bank.. That's strange. Even at night there's always one or two available in the vicinity.. Poor guy hustling himself now dead... See the robbers be sef. I pray they get caught & killed
Re: Uber Driver Robbed & Killed At ATM In Lagos (CCTV Photos) by RevenGeMission: 1:44am On Sep 14, 2018
Something entirely different could be happening here

Perhaps he saw or heard what he wasn't supposed to see or hear , but that does not justify him getting killed for whatever reason

I hope those miscreants get caught

Another thing is , That image looks like the ATM was within the bank premises, if the driver was shot, why didn't bank security , Mopols and Police intervene /

Timil:
Armed Robbers are one of the most senseless set of nonentities.. what's the point in killing when you've stolen whatever it is you want to steal.

If you want to steal, steal and move on why take a life you can't make.

Those who they should kill and steal from are walking freely within the country but instead these nonentities will choose to destroy innocent civillians.

The number one target of armed robbers, Niger Delta Militants, Boko Haram and other terror groups in Nigeria should be the members of the political class who are the architect of the problems/hardship in the country.

They should be our "Green Arrow" but its very unfortunate these groups are devoid of sense.
Re: Uber Driver Robbed & Killed At ATM In Lagos (CCTV Photos) by mmadu5(m): 3:33am On Sep 14, 2018
this is why you should never drive a Toyota for peace of mind . i can park my honda baby boy anywhere without the fear of being stolen or robbed for it
Re: Uber Driver Robbed & Killed At ATM In Lagos (CCTV Photos) by Chriswazo(m): 4:28am On Sep 14, 2018
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
IPOB will never know peace for this wickedness

This eczema stricken man, you never cure your depression caused by your skin disease? I advised you the last time not to be transferring aggression, why IPOB now Is like the eczema affected your brain too

2 Likes

Re: Uber Driver Robbed & Killed At ATM In Lagos (CCTV Photos) by Chriswazo(m): 4:28am On Sep 14, 2018
mmadu5:
this is why you should never drive a Toyota for peace of mind . i can park my honda baby boy anywhere without the fear of being stolen or robbed for it
Sir what of Lexus? Is it tight too?
Re: Uber Driver Robbed & Killed At ATM In Lagos (CCTV Photos) by Chriswazo(m): 4:30am On Sep 14, 2018
RevenGeMission:
Something entirely different could be happening here

Perhaps he saw or heard what he wasn't supposed to see or hear , but that does not justify him getting killed for whatever reason

I hope those miscreants get caught

Another thing is , That image looks like the ATM was within the bank premises, if the driver was shot, why didn't bank security , Mopols and Police intervene /

My thought too
Re: Uber Driver Robbed & Killed At ATM In Lagos (CCTV Photos) by mmadu5(m): 4:52am On Sep 14, 2018
Chriswazo:

yes bro your safe, Toyota is the main target for thieves especially Camry and corolla
Re: Uber Driver Robbed & Killed At ATM In Lagos (CCTV Photos) by moutaintop(m): 5:02am On Sep 14, 2018
Mumu armed robbers, they killed that uber driver just because of peanuts angry most uber cabs are fully tracked with gps i hope they get caught soon bastards.

1 Like

Re: Uber Driver Robbed & Killed At ATM In Lagos (CCTV Photos) by moutaintop(m): 5:11am On Sep 14, 2018
Chriswazo:

You can drive any car in naija but GPS tracking is a must it cost just 30- 50k if your car is stollen you can track the exact spot where it is, go there with sars and recover it if you want you can pay the sars guys to finish the robbers.
Re: Uber Driver Robbed & Killed At ATM In Lagos (CCTV Photos) by Chriswazo(m): 5:24am On Sep 14, 2018
moutaintop:

You can drive any car in naija but GPS tracking is a must it cost just 30- 50k if your car is stollen you can track the exact spot where it is, go there with sars and recover it if you want you can pay the sars guys to finish the robbers.

Thanks for this tip, hope the robbers won't be able to untrack or remove the GPS? Hope they won't know?
Re: Uber Driver Robbed & Killed At ATM In Lagos (CCTV Photos) by Chriswazo(m): 5:27am On Sep 14, 2018
mmadu5:

yes bro your safe, Toyota is the main target for thieves especially Camry and corolla

Ok, thank you, but why do they have special preference for Corolla, Camry? I guess the Toyota security network is not really strong
Re: Uber Driver Robbed & Killed At ATM In Lagos (CCTV Photos) by moutaintop(m): 5:47am On Sep 14, 2018
Chriswazo:

Thanks for this tip, hope the robbers won't be able to untrack or remove the GPS? Hope they won't know?

It is in very rare cases that robbers can deactivate the gps tracker most robbers in naija are either illiterate or semi literate tech wise the tracker is mostly hidden somewhere in the car.

I read some years back how a brand new jeep was stollen in Ibadan but with the help of gps was tracked to ivorycoast Côte d'Ivoire where it was sold to an unsuspecting buyer. With gps you can demobilise the car with your phone, listen to conversation of the robbers in your car and locate the exact spot where the car is parked. Every car in naija should have it.

1 Like

Re: Uber Driver Robbed & Killed At ATM In Lagos (CCTV Photos) by Chriswazo(m): 5:55am On Sep 14, 2018
moutaintop:

It is in very rare cases that robbers can deactivate the gps tracker most robbers in naija are either illiterate or semi literate tech wise the tracker is mostly hidden somewhere in the car.

I read some years back how a brand new jeep was stollen in Ibadan but with the help of gps was tracked to ivorycoast Côte d'Ivoire where it was sold to an unsuspecting buyer. With gps you can demobilise the car with your phone, listen to conversation of the robbers in your car and locate the exact spot where the car is parked. Every car in naija should have it.

This is good o, how much does it go for
Re: Uber Driver Robbed & Killed At ATM In Lagos (CCTV Photos) by moutaintop(m): 6:04am On Sep 14, 2018
Chriswazo:

This is good o, how much does it go for

The prices of gps trackers are now dirt cheap depending on the seller or provider they go for 30- 100k its the most important investment on your car in naija. If one can afford a car worth millions that can easily be stollen then gps tracker is compulsory.

1 Like

Re: Uber Driver Robbed & Killed At ATM In Lagos (CCTV Photos) by laliga01: 6:18am On Sep 14, 2018
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
IPOB will never know peace for this wickedness

How come you miss your medications?
Re: Uber Driver Robbed & Killed At ATM In Lagos (CCTV Photos) by Chriswazo(m): 6:19am On Sep 14, 2018
moutaintop:

The prices of gps trackers are now dirt cheap depending on the seller or provider they go for 30- 100k its the most important investment on your car in naija. If one can afford a car worth millions that can easily be stollen then gps tracker is compulsory.

Thanks for your advice man, will heed to it with Muscle and would advise my peeps likewise
Re: Uber Driver Robbed & Killed At ATM In Lagos (CCTV Photos) by Hoodbilonia: 6:58am On Sep 14, 2018
i neva use atm shiit in d nyt
dont keep late night
and if i do.
behind dah steering wheel.
i nor dey drive left
niggi i zoom with speed and drive right
fuc
i qatch krav maga everyday
gimme a robber
lemme disarm him 1st before i kill him
1man jungle justice niggi.
i'm brutal
Re: Uber Driver Robbed & Killed At ATM In Lagos (CCTV Photos) by onlyson16(m): 7:14am On Sep 14, 2018
cheapgoals:
just when you need SARS or na F-SARS sef

The footage alone is enough to apprehend the perpetrators.
daddy how
Re: Uber Driver Robbed & Killed At ATM In Lagos (CCTV Photos) by IbrahimDamola: 8:31am On Sep 14, 2018
symbolofhope:
[s]Igbos armed robbers, everything nah bizness piggyeastterners [/s]

I agree with you my yoruba muslim brother.

1 Share

Re: Uber Driver Robbed & Killed At ATM In Lagos (CCTV Photos) by decorichiesnr(m): 9:16am On Sep 14, 2018
LuciferCristi:
I just hope the ATM was not vandalized in the process because other customers will want to use it the next morning.

That's the most important thing.
is like u one of their member
Re: Uber Driver Robbed & Killed At ATM In Lagos (CCTV Photos) by Adeyeancah(m): 7:05pm On Sep 14, 2018
LuciferCristi:

The most intelligent comment on this thread. I've been laughing so hard I can barely breathe.

Its amazing how mere words (intangible) can trigger people (tangible).

Nairaland is my laboratory. All of my questions on philosophy, behavioural science, psychology etc are answered here daily.

grin

I love Nairaland.
I knew it grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Young Girl Survives After Being Shot By Robbers, Escapes With Bullet Wound.Photo / Lady Found Dead Behind Cool Breeze Bar, Anambra. Do You Know Her? (Graphic) / Man Tries To Kill Himself After His Girl Decided To Leave Him. Very Graphic Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.