Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,051 members, 7,828,702 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

How My Boyfriend's Wicked Slap 'formatted' My Brain - Lady Recounts - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How My Boyfriend's Wicked Slap 'formatted' My Brain - Lady Recounts (2102 Views)

Nigerian Lady Recounts How She Was Blocked By A Guy She Tried Wooing / Lady Recounts Hilarious Conversation She Had With Her Boyfriend's Mom / “I Almost Lost My Life 3 Days Ago But My Boobs Saved Me” - Lady Recounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How My Boyfriend's Wicked Slap 'formatted' My Brain - Lady Recounts by Griezwoman: 2:52pm On Sep 13, 2018
A young lady has recounted how a guy she recently started dating slapped her hard over allegations of cheating that she lost control of her memory.

Relation adviser, love doctor and online psychologist, Joro Olumofin has uploaded the story of a lady who was physically abused by her man who suspected she was sleeping with random people for money.

According to her, she is still feeling the pains and struggling forgive the man.

Read more of her story below:

https://zenithnaija.com/how-my-boyfriends-wicked-slap-formatted-my-brain-lady-recounts/

cc: Lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: How My Boyfriend's Wicked Slap 'formatted' My Brain - Lady Recounts by jos945(m): 2:55pm On Sep 13, 2018
lolzzzzzzz. that served as a lesson to other girls to stop cheating
Re: How My Boyfriend's Wicked Slap 'formatted' My Brain - Lady Recounts by madone: 3:03pm On Sep 13, 2018
Joro tell her to leave the guy and come to me
Re: How My Boyfriend's Wicked Slap 'formatted' My Brain - Lady Recounts by Kinggnicole(f): 3:03pm On Sep 13, 2018
Stupid question.
Re: How My Boyfriend's Wicked Slap 'formatted' My Brain - Lady Recounts by Nobody: 3:14pm On Sep 13, 2018
ladies can post any thing just to trend..angry

na SLAP abi na DEEK format your brain??
Re: How My Boyfriend's Wicked Slap 'formatted' My Brain - Lady Recounts by Auladimeji(m): 6:11pm On Sep 13, 2018
Joro and Twitter, who lies most Like for Twitter, Share for Joro

Re: How My Boyfriend's Wicked Slap 'formatted' My Brain - Lady Recounts by Bluezy13(m): 8:59pm On Sep 13, 2018
Hmmm...

What did I just read
Re: How My Boyfriend's Wicked Slap 'formatted' My Brain - Lady Recounts by Nobody: 9:53pm On Sep 13, 2018
show me the part where the boyfriend gave her a slap and send your account number for 2000 naira
Re: How My Boyfriend's Wicked Slap 'formatted' My Brain - Lady Recounts by Tamarapetty(f): 9:57pm On Sep 13, 2018
Ok
Re: How My Boyfriend's Wicked Slap 'formatted' My Brain - Lady Recounts by okwabayi(m): 11:33pm On Sep 13, 2018
If the news has any mention of Ojoro I close my brain and click the next thread. HA HA, I have no time to read lies.
Re: How My Boyfriend's Wicked Slap 'formatted' My Brain - Lady Recounts by Nobody: 12:52am On Sep 14, 2018
Cheap lie, anyone who believes dis would agree that Bill Gate is my houseboy.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Only!! How Many Of You Are Guilty Of This / Why Do Guys Chase More When Rejected?! / Please Someone Should Advise Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.