Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,312 members, 7,815,567 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Read Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Read Me (308 Views)

Read Me If You Are Single Or In A Relationship: For Next Level Of Prosperity!!!! / MUST READ: Me And My Sister's First Time / I Need Advice !!! Pls Read Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Read Me by mrclassic01(m): 3:08pm On Sep 13, 2018
Mr X- Henro how far? You said something about monetizing your Facebook account. How possible is this and how's it being done?
ME - Yes, it's absolutely possible.
ME - You get paid when you login each day.
Mr X- Wow
ME - You get paid when you view posts
Mr X - Oh my God
ME - You get paid when you like posts
Mr X - Beautiful
ME - You get paid when your article gets approved
Mr X - Unbelievable
ME - You get paid when you tell your friends
Mr X - My goodness
ME - You get paid when you share the sponsored post on your Facebook timeline like the image below
Mr X - Hmm. No, I can't. What will my Facebook friends say? ME - Ego, the fastest killer. You cut it or it cuts you.
Friends, if you have not entered the dimension of the great, do not pretend to be there. You will only end up deceiving yourself and those around you.
You are only meant to act as an affiliate marketer, share the blog post from the company, one per day on your Facebook timeline.
People who finds the article topic interesting will be compelled to click on the link to read. By that, traffic is generated.
The company gets paid. You too as an affiliate marketer also gets paid. That's all.
I guess you ll understand more when the payout list for this month is being published. Stayed tuned for the list. You will see my name and the names of others thousands of members who got paid for their activities this month.
Many got 50k, some 100k depending on your level of activity for the month. I managed to get 11k because I never took it serious since it was my first month.
If you are interested in monetizing yours, simply WhatsApp me on this number 08037064978

(1) (Reply)

Hookup With Students And Corpers Here / Wisdom Pills For Singles! (marriage Guide) Vol. 2 / Make Her Work To Win You Over

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.