Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,521 members, 7,823,254 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Photo Of A Disable Man Plastering A House - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Photo Of A Disable Man Plastering A House (30033 Views)

Two Little Boys Plastering A Fence At Aduwawa, Benin, Edo State / See Viral Photo Of A Child Shoe Shiner Spotted In Gombe State / Photo Of A Disabled Man Plastering A Wall That Shows Nobody Should Beg For Food (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of A Disable Man Plastering A House by AroOkigbo(m): 7:40pm On Sep 13, 2018
Pierocash:
u saw him, u knw whr he works and hear you are requesting for his contact tht u hv 100k to give, who is fooling who
Your problem is that of comprehension.
Read once more. ..this time, slowly.

SIMILAR CASE

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Disable Man Plastering A House by Factfinder1(m): 7:40pm On Sep 13, 2018
Yet some illiterate northerners are waiting for government to always come and share money for them
Re: Photo Of A Disable Man Plastering A House by ElderlyPerson(m): 7:41pm On Sep 13, 2018
Billic:

Another eye serving.
And you that is not eye-serving. Who have you been useful for? Must you criticise?
Re: Photo Of A Disable Man Plastering A House by Obaf1(m): 7:41pm On Sep 13, 2018
jah bless our hussle
Re: Photo Of A Disable Man Plastering A House by smokeyupu(m): 7:48pm On Sep 13, 2018
And our President said Nigerians are lazy. Na waa
Re: Photo Of A Disable Man Plastering A House by akinszz: 7:49pm On Sep 13, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
I was at owode, Ogun state some months back and there happened to be a similar case . Though this ones lower limbs are severely deformed yet he washes cars not far from a filling station along a road that leads to Egba Owde Grammar School.

Please anyone that can reach out to him should contact me.
I have a token of #100,000 to help his hustle.
local yahoo grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Disable Man Plastering A House by katchagboro(m): 7:50pm On Sep 13, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
I was at owode, Ogun state some months back and there happened to be a similar case . Though this ones lower limbs are severely deformed yet he washes cars not far from a filling station along a road that leads to Egba Owde Grammar School.

Why are you people wanting your time for this man. Can't you read his name? All the people that comes from the clan of that name are brainless...
Re: Photo Of A Disable Man Plastering A House by EMMYNENTLY: 7:52pm On Sep 13, 2018
ElderlyPerson:

Fool!!! If you can't read, understand and assimilate this simple expression of an helpful being. I doubt the genuineness of your being sensible. He said *a similar case* not that he saw the same fellow in question. Abeg!! wise up
Asin ehn some people can't just read and understand, simple sentence.... Mtcheew angry
ElderlyPerson:

Fool!!! If you can't read, understand and assimilate this simple expression of an helpful being. I doubt the genuineness of your being sensible. He said *a similar case* not that he saw the same fellow in question. Abeg!! wise up
Asin ehn some people can't just read and understand, simple sentence.... Mtcheew

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Disable Man Plastering A House by Didcot: 7:57pm On Sep 13, 2018
RESPECT!!!!!
Re: Photo Of A Disable Man Plastering A House by SimonMagau: 7:58pm On Sep 13, 2018
tongue
Re: Photo Of A Disable Man Plastering A House by KingBaba1(m): 8:01pm On Sep 13, 2018
GrammarNazi1:

...Owode...one's...

Use the money to pay for English lessons, grandstander.
Owns not ones or one's Bro
Re: Photo Of A Disable Man Plastering A House by Nobody: 8:02pm On Sep 13, 2018
GrammarNazi1:

...Owode...one's...

He isn't the only one who's typing a lousy english on here... How many more have you corrected and then given such an humiliating remark?

Or you detest him because of his grandstanding?
Re: Photo Of A Disable Man Plastering A House by Johnson5258: 8:03pm On Sep 13, 2018
There somebody will now be begging for #500 everyday. lazy people.
ChiefAzubuike:

Re: Photo Of A Disable Man Plastering A House by ahmedkoded95(m): 8:04pm On Sep 13, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

Lalasticlala come and see ooo
Re: Photo Of A Disable Man Plastering A House by Nobody: 8:07pm On Sep 13, 2018
ElderlyPerson:

And you that is not eye-serving. Who have you been useful for? Must you criticise?

Shuu
Re: Photo Of A Disable Man Plastering A House by Smarkie: 8:08pm On Sep 13, 2018
God bless his hustle
Re: Photo Of A Disable Man Plastering A House by distinction99(m): 8:11pm On Sep 13, 2018
Pierocash:
u saw him, u knw whr he works and hear you are requesting for his contact tht u hv 100k to give, who is fooling who

Can't you read?
He said he saw a similar case, not same person.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Disable Man Plastering A House by Charles4075(m): 8:13pm On Sep 13, 2018
Royalfurnitures:
His mates in Some other places Will prefer to live in self pity, begging for alms on the streets.

Check out my signature for classy and exotic furniture collections today
Are you afraid of mentioning the place

Lolzzzzzzz

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Disable Man Plastering A House by Bullhari007(m): 8:21pm On Sep 13, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

Ogun What Bros I hope u aren't looking for whom to mine his skull

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Disable Man Plastering A House by youngest85(m): 8:21pm On Sep 13, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

Re: Photo Of A Disable Man Plastering A House by youngest85(m): 8:22pm On Sep 13, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

I know him, send the money

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Disable Man Plastering A House by Kinggnicole(f): 8:24pm On Sep 13, 2018
Enough of these so - called inspirational tales abeg. While I commend his fighting spirit, this ought not to be biko. Ahn ahn!
In a sane country he won't be doing this. Isn't the government supposed to support him or something? This story should make any sane person angrier than inspired. This is pathetic!
What if he falls from there now?
Let's scatter this sham of a country abeg and start again.
Re: Photo Of A Disable Man Plastering A House by GrammarNazi1(m): 8:35pm On Sep 13, 2018
zinnyzee:
He isn't the only one who's typing a lousy english on here... How many more have you corrected and then given such an humiliating remark?

Or you detest him because of his grandstanding?
...English...a humiliating...

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Disable Man Plastering A House by GrammarNazi1(m): 8:38pm On Sep 13, 2018
KingBaba1:
Owns not ones or one's Bro

cool
Re: Photo Of A Disable Man Plastering A House by ekene101: 8:41pm On Sep 13, 2018
Austema:

why are you guys miss-quoting this guy na, he is asking for the location of the man plastering, not the one he met.
most of the people on this forum are just senseless and stupid, they only look out for errors in others and try to bring them down or make one feel bad and less of him/herself,mostly if you are a lady,they will find everything you say here offensive and flood your mention with silly quotes.these sets of cretins are even the least people in the food chain in this country who can barely buy super pack indomie and 50naira egg twice in a week. They just come online with their frustration to spill trash on people far above their level in life.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Disable Man Plastering A House by BIDOO(m): 8:41pm On Sep 13, 2018
GrammarNazi1:

...Owode...one's...

And After That? Inferiority At Peak! Useless Pig, Faultfinder That Have Less Than Four Digit In His Account Trying So Hard To Hunt Down The Good Samaritan On The Basis Of Stupid Borrow Language.
I Don't Know Why Some Pigs Like You Can't See Life As Simple As ABC.
Re: Photo Of A Disable Man Plastering A House by fineboynl(m): 8:46pm On Sep 13, 2018
no matter how you put it, this doesn't meet safety standard. no where in the developed world they would allow such.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Disable Man Plastering A House by Nobody: 9:08pm On Sep 13, 2018
GrammarNazi1:

...English...a humiliating...

cheesy
An humiliating remark is actually correct.

And i don't see a reason why i should capitalise english mid-sentence.

You want to expatiate on your corrections?
Or i'll deem it irrelevant.
Re: Photo Of A Disable Man Plastering A House by layi(m): 9:10pm On Sep 13, 2018
Sike:
ChiefAzubuike:

but u know where u saw him na

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Nigerians Make Forbes ‘30 Under 30’ List  / Choosing Between Fg Job And Coca-cola Job / Meet This Female Trailer Driver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.