Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,792 members, 7,820,783 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

I Will Unseat Governor Wike - Tonye Cole - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Unseat Governor Wike - Tonye Cole (28894 Views)

Igwe Ofomba, Native Doctor: Atiku Will Unseat Buhari At Tribunal / Buhari's "Nobody Will Unseat Me" Statement With CNN, Sparks Outrage / 2019 Election: Nobody Will Unseat Me, Buhari Vows (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Unseat Governor Wike - Tonye Cole by senatordave1(m): 10:25pm On Sep 13, 2018
otuekong1:
I Love Diz Man But He Is In D Wrong Party
My brother,i just finished discussing with some apc chieftains in ph,wike is in for a shocker.
Re: I Will Unseat Governor Wike - Tonye Cole by Nobody: 10:29pm On Sep 13, 2018
senatordave1:

My brother,i just finished discussing with some apc chieftains in ph,wike is in for a shocker.
wike has performed well, but is tribe has always hold power in rivers state{odili,omeha,amaechi,wike} d other tribes feels disgrunted, d contest will be close
Re: I Will Unseat Governor Wike - Tonye Cole by budusky05(m): 11:23pm On Sep 13, 2018
Aquariann:

Yet the last PDP senator dumped the party for APC. Meaning APC has all three senators. No worry, Amaechi and Flag will handle Wike with the same Federal might that brought him to power.

No mind the fools above saying trash. That man don floor wicked wike.
Re: I Will Unseat Governor Wike - Tonye Cole by elmodee7(m): 12:04am On Sep 14, 2018
you will. wike is a tyrant
Re: I Will Unseat Governor Wike - Tonye Cole by Gideon1010(m): 12:14am On Sep 14, 2018
Desperate politicians with desperate moves.
Re: I Will Unseat Governor Wike - Tonye Cole by RexTramadol1: 12:40am On Sep 14, 2018
Lordbooster:
Naija don turn laughing stock for politics...anyways if u down for some 18+ naija content check on our signature

Wah is in d content
Re: I Will Unseat Governor Wike - Tonye Cole by naijajobx: 1:02am On Sep 14, 2018
hmm
Re: I Will Unseat Governor Wike - Tonye Cole by lielbree: 2:37am On Sep 14, 2018
mitchelljnr:

If you're from kalabari you should know that our brothers Ojukaye will do so many things good or bad to make sure his party wins, and our other brother Dumo Lulu Briggs is now angry that he didn't get the ticket and there is division in our mist nd the boys wey de carry gun is loyal to either of these men. So twill be a tough one. it's no longer about the individual it's the party now and APC is out for blood, you should know that by now if you're a true kalabari son/daughter.

Ibate

Tòbura mo?
Ojukaye will be properly delt with trust me. He won't even come out on election day. Not even in Buguma! As for Dumo, we know him well as a real prodigal son, politically no one takes him seriously due to his gambling issues amongst others.. I doubt he will stick his neck out for apc that denied him the ticket.
Re: I Will Unseat Governor Wike - Tonye Cole by MENTORCH(m): 3:13am On Sep 14, 2018
Auladimeji:
Any other Cole apart from Joe Cole,a former Chelsea footballer is a counterfeit

What about J Cole, the rapper.
Re: I Will Unseat Governor Wike - Tonye Cole by mitchelljnr(m): 4:31am On Sep 14, 2018
lielbree:

Tòbura mo?
Ojukaye will be properly delt with trust me. He won't even come out on election day. Not even in Buguma! As for Dumo, we know him well as a real prodigal son, politically no one takes him seriously due to his gambling issues amongst others.. I doubt he will stick his neck out for apc that denied him the ticket.

I'm not sure oo
cause during the PHALGA bye election those sars officials were not really govt people they were his boys(ojukaye) and for wike to say they're planning to kill him he knows what he's saying. my advice to you is to stay away from election matters come 2019 the killings will be much.
Tamuno iboma
Re: I Will Unseat Governor Wike - Tonye Cole by lielbree: 6:05am On Sep 14, 2018
mitchelljnr:

I'm not sure oo
cause during the PHALGA bye election those sars officials were not really govt people they were his boys(ojukaye) and for wike to say they're planning to kill him he knows what he's saying. my advice to you is to stay away from election matters come 2019 the killings will be much.
Tamuno iboma
We won't allow for rigging like the phalga election. Let there be free and fair elections.
Ojukaye will be cut down to size due to his excesses
Imiete

2 Likes

Re: I Will Unseat Governor Wike - Tonye Cole by Jaideyone(m): 8:26am On Sep 14, 2018
magoo10:
Yes he is free to try his best but he will loose woefully, aside the fact that rivers is PDP he is no match for wike.
a PDP state with 3 APC senators? why are you living in denial? grin

Re: I Will Unseat Governor Wike - Tonye Cole by magoo10(m): 8:35am On Sep 14, 2018
Jaideyone:
a PDP state with 3 APC senators? why are you living in denial? grin
is the voting going to take place in the senate or the state? what you should be asking yourself is how many pdp members control the state house of assembly? how many local governments and council wards are controled by the pdp? you are a jjc in politics .
even the 3 senators you boast of are not entirely loyal to the apc as they currently belong to different factions. stop dreaming bro pdp is rivers

1 Like

Re: I Will Unseat Governor Wike - Tonye Cole by mitchelljnr(m): 10:25am On Sep 14, 2018
lielbree:

We won't allow for rigging like the phalga election. Let there be free and fair elections.
Ojukaye will be cut down to size due to his excesses
Imiete

Bere ofori, tamuno wa ne boroma
Re: I Will Unseat Governor Wike - Tonye Cole by Jaideyone(m): 11:55am On Sep 14, 2018
magoo10:
is the voting going to take place in the senate or the state? what you should be asking yourself is how many pdp members control the state house of assembly? how many local governments and council wards are controled by the pdp? you are a jjc in politics .
even the 3 senators you boast of are not entirely loyal to the apc as they currently belong to different factions. stop dreaming bro pdp is rivers
were two of the three senators not voted in? you are the jjc
the same house of assembly election that was obviously rigged? grin

so which party do the senators belong to? you are a clown grin
Re: I Will Unseat Governor Wike - Tonye Cole by magoo10(m): 1:00pm On Sep 14, 2018
Jaideyone:
[s] were two of the three senators not voted in? you are the jjc
the same house of assembly election that was obviously rigged? grin

so which party do the senators belong to? you are a clown grin[/s]
am happy you answered the question , now do another assignment
go and count all the pdp house of assembly members, count all the ward ,council and local governments controlled by pdp then come back. run along
Re: I Will Unseat Governor Wike - Tonye Cole by Lordbooster(m): 5:00pm On Sep 14, 2018
RexTramadol1:

Wah is in d content
shaku shaku
Re: I Will Unseat Governor Wike - Tonye Cole by Jaideyone(m): 5:53pm On Sep 14, 2018
magoo10:
am happy you answered the question , now do another assignment
go and count all the pdp house of assembly members, count all the ward ,council and local governments controlled by pdp then come back. run along
ignoramus APC has three senators in rivers. those senators are more powerful than those useless house of assembly members put together.

just wait for next year. wike is going down ;S
Re: I Will Unseat Governor Wike - Tonye Cole by magoo10(m): 5:56pm On Sep 14, 2018
Jaideyone:
[s]ignoramus APC has three senators in rivers. those senators are more powerful than those useless house of assembly members put together.

just wait for next year. wike is going down ;S[/s]
story
Going down ko going down ni
Ordinary bye election conducted last month APC never win na governor dem go win. Go find food chop joor
Run along
Re: I Will Unseat Governor Wike - Tonye Cole by Jaideyone(m): 6:00pm On Sep 14, 2018
magoo10:
story
Going down ko going down ni
Ordinary bye election conducted last month APC never win na governor dem go win. Go find food chop joor
Run along
keep living in denial grin

Re: I Will Unseat Governor Wike - Tonye Cole by Justinah4real(f): 6:13pm On Sep 14, 2018
mitchelljnr:

I'm not sure oo
Tamuno iboma

1 Like

Re: I Will Unseat Governor Wike - Tonye Cole by magoo10(m): 7:18pm On Sep 14, 2018
Jaideyone:
keep living in denial grin
Re: I Will Unseat Governor Wike - Tonye Cole by viktohmarkz(m): 8:02pm On Sep 14, 2018
he should keep talking.
my advice to him is for him to focus in whatsoever he was into and let wike peacefully finish.
if am lying ask peterside that sold his hotel and amaechi went from behind and bought it.
ask Magnus who amaechi promised Rivers state only to side line him.
ask amaechi village people that he abandoned without a school for 8yrs.
ask Celestine that amaechi docked (rotimi was his bestman in his wedding) to take his place.
Re: I Will Unseat Governor Wike - Tonye Cole by jamesbridget13(f): 8:55pm On Sep 14, 2018
lonelydora:

He rebuilt schools.
na today. See i am a teacher o in RS. Don't even ho there. How many schools did he rebuild n when. The one in my area hasn't been completed till today

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Edo: Who Has Your Vote Among These 3 Candidates? / Umahi Storms Benue With Obasanjo On Bid To Boost Food Production (Pics) / Amaechi & Tonye Cole Visit Survivors Of Buhari's Rally Stampede In Hospital(pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.