Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

I Will Unseat Governor Wike - Tonye Cole - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Unseat Governor Wike - Tonye Cole (28898 Views)

Igwe Ofomba, Native Doctor: Atiku Will Unseat Buhari At Tribunal / Buhari's "Nobody Will Unseat Me" Statement With CNN, Sparks Outrage / 2019 Election: Nobody Will Unseat Me, Buhari Vows (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Unseat Governor Wike - Tonye Cole by Nobody: 6:54pm On Sep 13, 2018
To those SHOUTING GET YOUR PVC SEE PROVE PVC is not your salvation

DISINTIGERATION WILL SECURE YOUR FUTURE

STOP VOTING
Re: I Will Unseat Governor Wike - Tonye Cole by Christianokaro(m): 6:55pm On Sep 13, 2018
magoo10:
Yes he is free to try his best but he will loose woefully, aside the fact that rivers is PDP he is no match for wike.
Sure
because Wike is a thug and he is a technocrat ba

1 Like

Re: I Will Unseat Governor Wike - Tonye Cole by happydavies(f): 6:55pm On Sep 13, 2018
lonelydora:

Don't chuke me injection oooo! grin grin Well, keep your fingers crossed. It will soon come.
I pray ooo

1 Like

Re: I Will Unseat Governor Wike - Tonye Cole by AmTruth: 7:02pm On Sep 13, 2018
Right from 2015,some people keep claiming that Rivers is PDP, yet after the 2015 and subsequent elections. APC keep gaining ground in Rivers State with Gov. Wike loosing his OWN Senatorial Zone to APC in person of Sen.Andrew Uchendu. Not to talk of the wave of defection going across the state. Including the resignation of commissioners, special advisers,PAs from Wike administration. Even in Recent house of assembly elections in PH city with high voting strength is led by APC predicted winning tactics for 2019. Not to mention the absolute failure of job opportunities for youth in both the Civil service and private sectors in the state. No tangible attraction of both local and foreign investors. Certainly those voting for the conquered elected positions by APC will still come out massively for the 2019 elections. So 2019 will be a SHOCK. Take it or leave it.
Re: I Will Unseat Governor Wike - Tonye Cole by Wantedmiller: 7:06pm On Sep 13, 2018
xxxtedyxxx:
Andy Cole..Footballer
J.Cole....US Rapper

Who be Tonye?
Tonye Cole........ oil mogul
Re: I Will Unseat Governor Wike - Tonye Cole by mrvitalis(m): 7:07pm On Sep 13, 2018
lonelydora:
Even though i don't know you or what you can do Mr. Tonye Cole, but Mr. Wike aka Mr. Project has done marvelously well in Rivers state.

Name it, from Roads to Education to Health to Security. The only problem Wike has for now is the number of touts in all nooks and crannies of Rivers state extorting motorists and business men and women with tickets.
What has he done in education and health

2 Likes

Re: I Will Unseat Governor Wike - Tonye Cole by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 7:11pm On Sep 13, 2018
happydavies:
which health sector,has he employed
wike has built new hospitals and renovated many old ones he renovated psychraitic hospital rumiugbo,bmh and others he built a new health centre around waterlines axis aba road
Re: I Will Unseat Governor Wike - Tonye Cole by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 7:15pm On Sep 13, 2018
mrvitalis:

What has he done in education and health
wike has built new hospitals and
renovated many old ones he
renovated psychraitic hospital
rumiugbo,bmh and others he built
a new health centre around
waterlines axis aba road. In education he funded the college of medical science and bus. Admin in RSU He also gave portharcourt poly(now captain elechi amadi poly) a facelift Wike is working!!! fact!!!
Re: I Will Unseat Governor Wike - Tonye Cole by Arkmanbuddy(m): 7:19pm On Sep 13, 2018
xxxtedyxxx:
Andy Cole..Footballer

J.Cole....US Rapper

Who be Tonye?

Nigerian gambler.

The three end with "er"! The guy just dey gamble jare.
Re: I Will Unseat Governor Wike - Tonye Cole by happydavies(f): 7:20pm On Sep 13, 2018
PhenomenalMorgan:
wike has built new hospitals and renovated many old ones he renovated psychraitic hospital rumiugbo,bmh and others he built a new health centre around waterlines axis aba road
when u kip renovating n building without manpower,work done is equal to zero

1 Like

Re: I Will Unseat Governor Wike - Tonye Cole by Royalfurnitures: 7:25pm On Sep 13, 2018
Very tall dream sir, May God help you.

Check out my signature for classy and durable furniture collections
Re: I Will Unseat Governor Wike - Tonye Cole by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 7:29pm On Sep 13, 2018
happydavies:
when u kip renovating n building without manpower,work done is equal to zero
what do u mean by "without manpower" Pls elucidate!!
Re: I Will Unseat Governor Wike - Tonye Cole by Victor912(m): 7:30pm On Sep 13, 2018
Super story [color=#990000][/color]
Re: I Will Unseat Governor Wike - Tonye Cole by Victor912(m): 7:31pm On Sep 13, 2018
Super story grin cheesy
Re: I Will Unseat Governor Wike - Tonye Cole by highness25(m): 7:49pm On Sep 13, 2018
lonelydora:
Even though i don't know you or what you can do Mr. Tonye Cole, but Mr. Wike aka Mr. Project has done marvelously well in Rivers state.

Name it, from Roads to Education to Health to Security. The only problem Wike has for now is the number of touts in all nooks and crannies of Rivers state extorting motorists and business men and women with tickets.
Since you didn't mention employment, he (Wike) did nothing

1 Like

Re: I Will Unseat Governor Wike - Tonye Cole by akinszz: 7:54pm On Sep 13, 2018
Auladimeji:
Any other Cole apart from Joe Cole,a former Chelsea footballer is a counterfeit
but wickedness is wicked grin grin grin
Re: I Will Unseat Governor Wike - Tonye Cole by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:57pm On Sep 13, 2018
Mumu, you know all these and you couldn't do it when Amaechi was Governor.

You could not do it when you were P.A to Diezani.

Groovenaija360:
Billionaire Business man / (APC) chieftain in Rivers, Mr Tonye Cole, said he would unseat the present government in the state in 2019.

Cole, who is aspiring to succeed Gov. Nyesom Wike, if given the ticket of his party, said that he would tackle economic and security challenges which the present administration had failed to do.

He told newsmen in Abuja on Wednesday, after submitting his nomination form for the party’s primaries that he would attract foreign direct investment into the state.

According to him, Rivers has the capacity to attract investors if the conducive business environment is created.

Cole, therefore, said that he would use his experience and connection in the business world to actualize the dream of improving on the economic status of the state, if given the opportunity.

He also said that wealth distribution at the grassroots was a major objective of his aspiration, adding that he would ensure that rural people were lifted out of poverty.

“Wealth distribution among the grass root people is extremely vital.

“I want to make sure that everybody in Rivers at the grassroots, who have been down, who has been impoverished, who does not have peace and security, are taken care of.

“From an industry perspective, I have been operating at the global level; I travel a lot, I have worked with a lot of people and people know me for doing business with passion.

“We believe that we can attract investment and secure investment in Rivers.

“Rule of law will be protected and they would be able to generate employment for the people of the state,’’ he said.

On security, Cole said that he would engage with the people for them to understand the negative impact of insecurity and crime on the lives and their communities.

According to him, the long-term outcome of insecurity is that poverty continues to increase.

“Security is a relationship thing as well; it has to deal with people because people who perpetrate crime and bring insecurity are human beings like you and me.

“One of the things that we are going to do is to engage with them wholly to make them understand what the outcome is as it affects them, not just their families but as it affects their communities.’’

>>> https://groovenaija360.com.ng/2019-i-will-unseat-governor-wike-tonye-cole/
Re: I Will Unseat Governor Wike - Tonye Cole by chris31(m): 8:14pm On Sep 13, 2018
Aquariann:

Yet the last PDP senator dumped the party for APC. Meaning APC has all three senators. No worry, Amaechi and Flag will handle Wike with the same Federal might that brought him to power.
I am not a fan of any Nigerian politician but i can tell u that Wike is very brutal even Amechi fears him with all the Federal might if u never leave in Ph u won't understand
What also makes it difficult is that in election 2019 almost all the states will be busy with their problem including Mr president tribunal may be the only option
Re: I Will Unseat Governor Wike - Tonye Cole by OlusegunAdedayo: 8:15pm On Sep 13, 2018
angry
Re: I Will Unseat Governor Wike - Tonye Cole by onunwa21(m): 8:38pm On Sep 13, 2018
xxxtedyxxx:
Andy Cole..Footballer

J.Cole....US Rapper

Who be Tonye?
Tonye Cole ...... Nigeria politician
Re: I Will Unseat Governor Wike - Tonye Cole by jamesbridget13(f): 8:43pm On Sep 13, 2018
lonelydora:

don't even mention education. What did he do?

1 Like

Re: I Will Unseat Governor Wike - Tonye Cole by Brookz247: 9:05pm On Sep 13, 2018
Tonye dele Cole I hope amaechi is not targeting any of ur investments lime he did to dakuku in 2015 hmmm d way amaechi is preparing lime he is contesting so is wike preparing win let's wait till 2019 bt don't forget u still have a serious battle with magnus Abe Wike d angel I know
Re: I Will Unseat Governor Wike - Tonye Cole by mitchelljnr(m): 9:09pm On Sep 13, 2018
lielbree:
Taaaah!!! You can't even win in your ward not to talk of local government!

I'M Kalabari and I can certainly tell u this man is going no where. Not even close. Ameachi made it easy for Wike.

If you're from kalabari you should know that our brothers Ojukaye will do so many things good or bad to make sure his party wins, and our other brother Dumo Lulu Briggs is now angry that he didn't get the ticket and there is division in our mist nd the boys wey de carry gun is loyal to either of these men. So twill be a tough one. it's no longer about the individual it's the party now and APC is out for blood, you should know that by now if you're a true kalabari son/daughter.
Ibate

1 Like

Re: I Will Unseat Governor Wike - Tonye Cole by lonelydora: 9:22pm On Sep 13, 2018
jamesbridget13:
don't even mention education. What did he do?

He rebuilt schools.
Re: I Will Unseat Governor Wike - Tonye Cole by lonelydora: 9:23pm On Sep 13, 2018
highness25:
Since you didn't mention employment, he (Wike) did nothing

Well, he may do that in 2nd tenure
Re: I Will Unseat Governor Wike - Tonye Cole by highness25(m): 9:26pm On Sep 13, 2018
lonelydora:

Well, he may do that in 2nd tenure
There's no second term
Re: I Will Unseat Governor Wike - Tonye Cole by otunde527: 9:42pm On Sep 13, 2018
OK we will see
Re: I Will Unseat Governor Wike - Tonye Cole by ufuosman(m): 10:14pm On Sep 13, 2018
Get ready for the fight
Re: I Will Unseat Governor Wike - Tonye Cole by Mansur59: 10:19pm On Sep 13, 2018
Groovenaija360:
Billionaire Business man / (APC) chieftain in Rivers, Mr Tonye Cole, said he would unseat the present government in the state in 2019.

Cole, who is aspiring to succeed Gov. Nyesom Wike, if given the ticket of his party, said that he would tackle economic and security challenges which the present administration had failed to do.

He told newsmen in Abuja on Wednesday, after submitting his nomination form for the party’s primaries that he would attract foreign direct investment into the state.

According to him, Rivers has the capacity to attract investors if the conducive business environment is created.

Cole, therefore, said that he would use his experience and connection in the business world to actualize the dream of improving on the economic status of the state, if given the opportunity.

He also said that wealth distribution at the grassroots was a major objective of his aspiration, adding that he would ensure that rural people were lifted out of poverty.

“I want to make sure that everybody in Rivers at the grassroots, who have been down, who has been impoverished, who does not have peace and security, are taken care of.

“From an industry perspective, I have been operating at the global level; I travel a lot, I have worked with a lot of people and people know me for doing business with passion.

“Rule of law will be protected and they would be able to generate employment for the people of the state,’’ he said.

On security, Cole said that he would engage with the people for them to understand the negative impact of insecurity and crime on the lives and their communities.

According to him, the long-term outcome of insecurity is that poverty continues to increase.

“Security is a relationship thing as well; it has to deal with people because people who perpetrate crime and bring insecurity are human beings like you and me.

“One of the things that we are going to do is to engage with them wholly to make them understand what the outcome is as it affects them, not just their families but as it affects their communities.’’

Groovenaija360:

Groovenaija360:

Re: I Will Unseat Governor Wike - Tonye Cole by Nobody: 10:20pm On Sep 13, 2018
I Love Diz Man But He Is In D Wrong Party
Re: I Will Unseat Governor Wike - Tonye Cole by senatordave1(m): 10:22pm On Sep 13, 2018
From wat am seeing,pdp may only win in obalga,phalga,emolga,abolga,onelga,andoni and okrika

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

SSS And Soldiers Raid Amigo Supermarket / Boko Haram Kills Soldier, Family Cries Out As Army Refuses To Release Corpse / Boko Haram Kills Soldier, Mustapha Hadji In Sambisa Forest (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.