Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,643 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Pregnant Nigerian Immigrant Collapses In Italy While Being Beaten By Policeman - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pregnant Nigerian Immigrant Collapses In Italy While Being Beaten By Policeman (61540 Views)

8-Month Pregnant Nigerian Woman Trafficked To Lebanon And Locked Up, Cries Out / A Pregnant Nigerian Girl In Ghana Held Hostage By Her Abusive Boyfriend / Pregnant Nigerian Lady Cries Out For Help After Being Battered And Held Hostage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Nigerian Immigrant Collapses In Italy While Being Beaten By Policeman by dammieco(m): 6:29pm On Sep 13, 2018
Leetunechi:
Like if you know buhari is a lifeless man

You ain't going to be rewarded for the number of likes you get. Try and hustle for something that will better your life and ours. Likes won't

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Nigerian Immigrant Collapses In Italy While Being Beaten By Policeman by tolani4real: 6:30pm On Sep 13, 2018
jennifermahan:
There was panic, yesterday, at a refugee camp in Cenacolo Domenicano Solarino, Sicily, after a pregnant Nigerian immigrant collapsed while allegedly being assaulted by the police.

According to one Osasu, the incident occurred when the immigrants were demanding for their pocket money which hasn’t been given to them for over 3 months. They also complained of lack of food and adequate care.

Watch video

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/09/pregnant-nigerian-immigrant-collapses-while-being-beaten-by-an-italian-policeman/

Nigerians always mess up any given opportunities. We go abroad and start doing what we can't even do back home. 97% of Nigerians claiming asylum are based on lies still we don't respect ourselves in a foreign environment. Look at people crossing from US to Canada, Nigerians already mess that up too. I think our is that we believe we are too smart

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Nigerian Immigrant Collapses In Italy While Being Beaten By Policeman by CALIPHATEMEDIA: 6:32pm On Sep 13, 2018
Are blacks quick in using the term racism when the blacks are the caused the problem

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Nigerian Immigrant Collapses In Italy While Being Beaten By Policeman by Ilajeboy(m): 6:34pm On Sep 13, 2018
Pls how do I get to bourdillion ikoyi from ojodu berger
Re: Pregnant Nigerian Immigrant Collapses In Italy While Being Beaten By Policeman by InvertedHammer: 6:34pm On Sep 13, 2018
/
Imagine coming back from work and someone broke into your house. As if that's not enough, this person has the effrontery to complain that the food and money you gave her (out of pity, no obligations) is not enough.

What will you do? I feel sorry for Italy.

/
Re: Pregnant Nigerian Immigrant Collapses In Italy While Being Beaten By Policeman by Nobody: 6:35pm On Sep 13, 2018
Pocket money for what ?

What an insane joker
Re: Pregnant Nigerian Immigrant Collapses In Italy While Being Beaten By Policeman by slivertongue: 6:40pm On Sep 13, 2018
wicked &inhuman act
nigerians are now endangered specie. bt why leave ur country 4anoda only 2b a begger?

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Nigerian Immigrant Collapses In Italy While Being Beaten By Policeman by meobizy(f): 6:44pm On Sep 13, 2018
I’m beginning to loosen up to the concept of some white countries being racist.
If I live in a European country which didn’t participate in anyway during the Trans Atlantic Slave Trade then me and my people are free to call blacks the n-word or any other derogatory term.
I believe it’s only countries which colonized and/or sold blacks who should stay liberal, the blacks did nothing to them, why steal them?
Re: Pregnant Nigerian Immigrant Collapses In Italy While Being Beaten By Policeman by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:46pm On Sep 13, 2018
Italians are feeling the heat. They are tired of illegal immigrants. Illegal immigrants don't care if they are a burden to them or not. They just have to accommodate them
Re: Pregnant Nigerian Immigrant Collapses In Italy While Being Beaten By Policeman by okereke40: 6:47pm On Sep 13, 2018
na was o
Re: Pregnant Nigerian Immigrant Collapses In Italy While Being Beaten By Policeman by AlphaStyles(m): 6:49pm On Sep 13, 2018
Na woman wey get belle una dy beat shame on you all
Re: Pregnant Nigerian Immigrant Collapses In Italy While Being Beaten By Policeman by yomifowe(m): 6:50pm On Sep 13, 2018
jennifermahan:
There was panic, yesterday, at a refugee camp in Cenacolo Domenicano Solarino, Sicily, after a pregnant Nigerian immigrant collapsed while allegedly being assaulted by the police.

According to one Osasu, the incident occurred when the immigrants were demanding for their pocket money which hasn’t been given to them for over 3 months. They also complained of lack of food and adequate care.

Watch video

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/09/pregnant-nigerian-immigrant-collapses-while-being-beaten-by-an-italian-policeman/

Bloggers and misinformation? Why tell lies so as to get attention? It’s only in Nigeria that Police beat people. Didn’t see anyone being beaten in the attached picture. Pls always report cases as you see them.mtcew!
Re: Pregnant Nigerian Immigrant Collapses In Italy While Being Beaten By Policeman by Chinoupzy: 6:53pm On Sep 13, 2018
working on a project looking for anyone can get me company emails manually on alibaba? do get back to me on jjobschats@yahoo.com. we can talk price and how many you can be able to get
Re: Pregnant Nigerian Immigrant Collapses In Italy While Being Beaten By Policeman by harley88(m): 6:55pm On Sep 13, 2018
Leetunechi:
Like if you know buhari is a lifeless man

When you've received your likes finish, use them to collect money in bank

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Nigerian Immigrant Collapses In Italy While Being Beaten By Policeman by gaby(m): 7:03pm On Sep 13, 2018
My dear people, this is pure sensationalism and a self-entitlement ploy, I know how e be...

I am very sure she has gone to yap the way they would in Niger with their stinking characters, but trust me, I'm confident she wasn't assaulted. She's only trying to play to the gallery as she don see say oyibo get laws.

I feel sorry for my people who make this treacherous trips like I did and the European countries we land on. We often institute a nuisance i've got to be honest.

She don go chop dodo carry belle dey demand for pocket money wey her papa no keep for her.

I helped one like her give birth in the desert.

Check my siggy to know how far...

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Nigerian Immigrant Collapses In Italy While Being Beaten By Policeman by MrCEO69(m): 7:11pm On Sep 13, 2018
adewumiopeyemi:
Racism so sad. cry
Who send am to enter another man's country thru the back door?
Re: Pregnant Nigerian Immigrant Collapses In Italy While Being Beaten By Policeman by yuxomebopi: 7:15pm On Sep 13, 2018
Racism ...so inhuman

This Is Who We Are!

In a world that's more complex, more dynamic and more competitive than ever before, clients expect to be served by the right team of professionals, regardless of service line or geography - our clients want professional service providers who are connected to their business, responsive to their needs and insightful about their businesses, brands, projects and the challenges they face.

To deliver on this, we have united all of our people around the concept of exceptional client service.

At Ultra Media Solutions, we are your architect, your launch pad, your secret weapon because we understand that your online efforts are an investment in your future.

To Our clients, they see us partners because we offer them the long-term support, experience-honed guidance, and supportive technological infrastructure that they need to propel their business into uncharted territories rich with hidden value. We lay the foundation for years of sustainable online growth.

Incredible Features we will deploy for your website development….

• Professionally Developed Back-end
• Beautifully Designed Front-end
• Mobile-friendliness on all mobile devices
• 99.9% Uptime Hosting Plan (your site as your 'Global office' must be available 24/7)
• Basic SEO Implementation (FREE)
• Graphics Design Banner (FREE)
• 2-month Website Maintenance (FREE) – T & C apply
• Social Media Set-up (FREE)
• Security Set-up against hackers (FREE)
• Good site speed experience on desktop and mobile
- Free Marketing consultancy
Plus Much More!!

AT, ULTRA MEDIA SOLUTIONS, WE ARE SIMPLY ICT-CENTRIC BY NATURE!

Why don't you contact us now and be OUR NEXT BOSS?

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Nigerian Immigrant Collapses In Italy While Being Beaten By Policeman by Peejayx01(m): 7:18pm On Sep 13, 2018
Pocket money
Are they being paid? for what, these countries are soo nice o
Re: Pregnant Nigerian Immigrant Collapses In Italy While Being Beaten By Policeman by Fhowe: 7:25pm On Sep 13, 2018
Ilajeboy:
Pls how do I get to bourdillion ikoyi from ojodu berger
omo ye mi ko ti a
Re: Pregnant Nigerian Immigrant Collapses In Italy While Being Beaten By Policeman by Nobody: 7:32pm On Sep 13, 2018
Made up story, is this what Nairaland has turned into? peddling lies.
Re: Pregnant Nigerian Immigrant Collapses In Italy While Being Beaten By Policeman by Nobody: 7:34pm On Sep 13, 2018
If they don't like it they should go back to their Mud huts in Nigeria.
Re: Pregnant Nigerian Immigrant Collapses In Italy While Being Beaten By Policeman by Jerrypolo(m): 7:35pm On Sep 13, 2018
DREAMZZZ:
Na dem dem edo girls afonjas cousin fellow descendants of oduduwa the fallen demon ....disgracing us everywhere grin

Shove ethnicity up ur a$s and be sober for once.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Nigerian Immigrant Collapses In Italy While Being Beaten By Policeman by Tunagee(m): 7:39pm On Sep 13, 2018
jennifermahan:

Watch video

source :

Nigerians are becoming slaves gradually, all in the name of inferiority complex.
Prostitution abroad because naija no good, abi? That serves their silly assss right!
Re: Pregnant Nigerian Immigrant Collapses In Italy While Being Beaten By Policeman by Nobody: 7:53pm On Sep 13, 2018

DID NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT PAY MONEY TO ITATLIANS FOR YOUR UP KEEP? WHY DONT YOU ALL COME BACK AND PROTEST IN FRONT OF ASO ROCK . WHY ARE YOU PEOPLE EVEN CLAIMING REGUGEE WHEN ITALIAN EMBASSY IN NIGERIA IS STILL FUNCTIONAL.
Re: Pregnant Nigerian Immigrant Collapses In Italy While Being Beaten By Policeman by Legolast: 7:54pm On Sep 13, 2018
B3sty:
Why would a sane Man, infact a Law enforcement agent lay his filthy hands on a woman? Who has the address of the Policeman lemme go and teach him a lesson he won't forget in a Hurry...I'm in 9ja anyway.

This is how you will know policemen are the same all over the country. Just that one of slightly better than one
Re: Pregnant Nigerian Immigrant Collapses In Italy While Being Beaten By Policeman by tiredoflife(m): 7:58pm On Sep 13, 2018
Franzinni:
I emotionally pity them but logically they deserve what ever they meet there.... After walking through the desert... Facing all kinds of evils just to get there and live life like you are in ajegunle....

Mind you one small Cubicle that you can't use as kitchen here in Nigeria nah him these diaspora claimers occupy and the thing that will burst your head is they pay rent at about 60- 80k equivalent in euros per MONTH...

No heating.... Cold go nearly kill you die.... But some mummu will watch American film and think that is how it is there....

I personally have been to proper bend down sellect in Europe and I was shocked because it looked just like the one I know in nigeria... Oga if you have money to travel then better open business and improve your country

But you can travel and SEE.

Improve ur country and a fool like buhari will make useless economic policies that will cripple ur business
Re: Pregnant Nigerian Immigrant Collapses In Italy While Being Beaten By Policeman by afroxyz: 8:07pm On Sep 13, 2018
After paying fraudulent agents to help you cross the desert and Mediterranean, you get to another man's country and demand pocket money. You must be crazy. Why the policeman no go vex for you
Re: Pregnant Nigerian Immigrant Collapses In Italy While Being Beaten By Policeman by crafteck(m): 8:07pm On Sep 13, 2018
adewumiopeyemi:
Racism so sad. cry

Don't be high.. Understand d story
Re: Pregnant Nigerian Immigrant Collapses In Italy While Being Beaten By Policeman by Franzinni: 8:10pm On Sep 13, 2018
tiredoflife:

Improve ur country and a fool like buhari will make useless economic policies that will cripple ur business
tough times don't last but tough people do....
Re: Pregnant Nigerian Immigrant Collapses In Italy While Being Beaten By Policeman by tiredoflife(m): 8:14pm On Sep 13, 2018
Franzinni:
tough times don't last but tough people do....

Oga stop quoting trash
A government policy will cripple u
I have seen an Italian who fought the civil war for Nigeria
Made money
He came back after IBB took over
Change his money to naira
He woke up one day and IBB has devalued the naira
And that's how he went from being on top to struggling
He died on top of okada on his way to the hospital because of malaria
He couldn't afford common malaria treatment.
This was my friend's father
So all this ur quotes are for people who know nothing about economic policies

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Nigerian Immigrant Collapses In Italy While Being Beaten By Policeman by OlusegunAdedayo: 8:16pm On Sep 13, 2018
angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Didn’t Mean To Kill My Childhood Friend, 17- Year-old Girl Laments / 30 Private Jets Land In Minna For Babangida's Daughter’s Wedding Celebration / Tutumade Adeyeye Is Missing In Ado Ekiti (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.