Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Buhari Appoints Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New SSS Director-general - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Appoints Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New SSS Director-general (44296 Views)

Bichi As DG DSS: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Most Tribalistic Leader - Southern Leaders / Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Appointment Of Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DSS Boss / Donald Duke Blasts Buhari For Appointing Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DG SSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Appoints Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New SSS Director-general by masseratti: 9:24pm On Sep 13, 2018
Ndonu101:
If Prof Yemi Osibanjo has any respect for himself he will announce his intention to quit politics/public office after 2019. The embarrassment is too much!

Let Buhari go an select someone else to fight re-election with.
I swear, the man should just quit abeg, serving under this two face man is belly aching

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New SSS Director-general by Nobody: 9:24pm On Sep 13, 2018
mradonis:
The Masquerade that dances first will surely sit back and watch others dance later.
Keep choosing from one side, but remember it will be another mans turn tomorrow. When he begins to do same make no body cry foul then.

Life is turn by turn. Teach me and learn
Was DSS boss a northerner during your hero tenure?
Cry me a river bro. Cry!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New SSS Director-general by OfficialAPCNig: 9:24pm On Sep 13, 2018
Shehunoshewhat:
Nonsense!

I hope piggyyeasterners and other southerners will realise that only Yorubas can treat them fairly in Nigeria.

Yet given the opportunity, they do all their best to please the north - their oppressors at the detriment of Yorubas. Slaves!
You are condemned forever.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New SSS Director-general by Gagare1(m): 9:24pm On Sep 13, 2018
Wani lokacin ɗan hakkin da ka raina shi ke tsokale ido. By the way, why do you really think we from the north can maintain our hold of power should the other parts unite against us? Ko a Hausance mun san cewa sarkin yawa ya fi sarkin ƙarfi, kuma idan za mu gaya wa kanmu gaskiya mun san cewa Arewa ita kaɗai ba za ta iya taɓuka komai ba idan dukka sauran suka haɗa kai su juya mana baya. We can ride on their disunity at the moment but we must also be careful not to bite more than we can chew. Idan suka ji matsi haɗa kai za su yi, daga nan sai mu ga wanda ya ɗaure mana gindi.
Fariq:

Hakan bazata taba faruwaba. You cannot rule this country without north. Take it anywhere. All other important post regarding the economy are being held by Southerners.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New SSS Director-general by dvee2: 9:25pm On Sep 13, 2018
masseratti:
Do I really care about where the person comes from? My take is why appoint a junior officer to preside over a senior officer?
This is not the police you know, its secret service and Jonathan did not appoint the former DG mind you.

GEJ retired more than 15 Army Generals who are senior to Minimah, promotes Minimah to General before making him chief of army staff. GEJ is not a bigot abi? You guys have amnesia

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Appoints Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New SSS Director-general by Nobody: 9:25pm On Sep 13, 2018
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

Mehn this guy just dey chime like Big Ben...super-predictive.

[img]https://media1./images/eb56a35970e4409e56eca0f7d50fc620/tenor.gif[/img]
Cry me a lagoon
Re: Buhari Appoints Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New SSS Director-general by Nobody: 9:26pm On Sep 13, 2018
masseratti:
am not igbó but the acting DG had a better cv than this one the cabal want to use for election.
can u show a better cv of the acting dg that beats this new one cos this one is well educated in vast necessary areas for secret service locally and international

chai his cv shivers my spine.GOD IN HEAVEN CROWN MY EFFORTS PLS.I MUST GET THERE I SAY I MUST GET THERE WITH THE TOUGHEST FAITH AND BELIEF

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New SSS Director-general by johnaruson(m): 9:27pm On Sep 13, 2018
kaorama:
We said it. A chameleon cannot change his skin. This man is an incurable tribalist. Southerners ho are atill supporting him need psychological examination.
Political opium is the course why Southerners will support Buhari, irrespective of his hatred towards us.
Re: Buhari Appoints Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New SSS Director-general by klax(m): 9:27pm On Sep 13, 2018
Didn't I said it 4 days ago that Seyeifa has be 'removed only to be officially announce but the apc zombie called me a liar pls has it not happened now Who is a lair now

I have said severally I belong to a clan where the flow chart one way or the other always reach my hearing but people said it's not true here it has come.

Buhari can never change these are the reason I hate him with passion Buhari can never change. Where are those fools called apc zombie come and defend your Lord.

I only pity the SS still shouting Sai baba I think you not all blind and can see Buhari has nothing good for that region and Nigeria as a whole. SS people una eyes don clear naw?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New SSS Director-general by chigoziri2403(m): 9:29pm On Sep 13, 2018
Fariq:

Hakan bazata taba faruwaba. You cannot rule this country without north. Take it anywhere. All other important post regarding the economy are being held by Southerners.
there should be due process while doing things, its not about north or south, its about putting the nation first.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New SSS Director-general by masseratti: 9:29pm On Sep 13, 2018
Fariq:

What is wrong in it. State the Constitution for me where it say the president must allow the acting dg to continue.

Regarding the economy and key appointment. Osinbajo is the head. Minister of finance kemi. CBN Governor. Minister of transportation Raji fashola (Lagos - Ibadan Minister), Minister of transportation Amaechi, Minister of trade and industry.
òsìnBajo head of what? What's the economy without the golden egg NNPC that buhari is the minister? Please save me the powerless economic management team, its just an advisory body, and those other ones you mention are mere ministers, they are statutory organs of the executive council all other non statutory appointments are 80% core North, middle belt is even missing, is this what we should face for the next 4 years? I hate PDP with passion but PMB actions is going to make many Nigerian prefer their candidates

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New SSS Director-general by masseratti: 9:30pm On Sep 13, 2018
Igbokiller:
can u show a better cv of the acting dg that beats this new one cos this one is well educated in vast necessary areas for secret service locally and international

chai his cv shivers my spine.GOD IN HEAVEN CROWN MY EFFORTS PLS.I MUST GET THERE I SAY I MUST GET THERE WITH THE TOUGHEST FAITH AND BELIEF
Google is your friend my friend, the man's cv is even on naira land so please help yourself
Re: Buhari Appoints Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New SSS Director-general by Roger3D(m): 9:30pm On Sep 13, 2018
divinehand2003:
Ahhhh Buhar, what happened to , " I BELONG TO EVERYBODY, I BELONG TO NOBODY" speech you happily reeled out to Nigerians during your swearing-in ceremony in 2015?

I see nepotism, ethnic and religious bigotry and tribal favouritism in all Buhari's appointments. You totally belong to Daura.
When Jonathan appointed a southerner from Akwa Ibom DSS DG he did it without bigotry and in the national interest abi?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New SSS Director-general by islandmoon: 9:31pm On Sep 13, 2018
Fariq:

hold your death cave in the north , and leave us alone, we are tired of this parasitic union, Mr quota system , I believe that will enable you to set jamb cut off point to 80.
take a look at your fellows in the middle east, you love that huh? anofia

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New SSS Director-general by somito121(m): 9:31pm On Sep 13, 2018
By the time buhari finishes you guys, you people shouting sai baba up and down will have their brains back to default settings.
This government from day one was bound to fail.
It took the saint(Buhari, with controversial waec certificate) to appoint ministers with forged certificate, corruption allegations and the few clean ones a full six months. The same controversial waec holder is the minister of petroleum. Imagine having controversies regarding your results in the civil service or any government parastatal, your appointment will definitely be terminated.
I hope Nigeria does not disintegrate in the years to come.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Appoints Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New SSS Director-general by Otunski: 9:31pm On Sep 13, 2018
Buhari the only president in the world with bad intentions for his people. He keeps telling Nigerians through his actions that our oneness is useless. Even the darkest era of Military dictatorship, Nigerians are never as divided as this. Idiotic lifeless bigot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New SSS Director-general by stagger: 9:32pm On Sep 13, 2018
As a South South man, if I find myself as President at any time, will I appoint a Northerner as head of my state security? The answer is a capital NO!

We are being too sentimental here. Do you expect PMB to have left Seiyefa in that position? A Northerner who speaks the same language and who was in the NSO when Buhari was head of state in 1984/85 is a greater package of loyalty than any other.

So no surprises here.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New SSS Director-general by Maranzano(m): 9:33pm On Sep 13, 2018
Igbokiller:
impresive.the new DG cv is high.hope those goats and whores of bia-foolery can point out a worthier candidate from the mudly developed region

When a man's soul is filled with hatred, he wallows in folly thinking he is wise. I believe the best should be appointed to serve Nigeria but I disagree that they can only be found among a particular region. The region you referred to as "Mudly developed" is the aperture through which the world sees your country.Use you head to think, not just for 'Hula'

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New SSS Director-general by Fariq: 9:34pm On Sep 13, 2018
Gagare1:
Wani lokacin ɗan hakkin da ka raina shi ke tsokale ido. By the way, why do you really think we from the north can maintain our hold of power should the other parts unite against us? Ko a Hausance mun san cewa sarkin yawa ya fi sarkin ƙarfi, kuma idan za mu gaya wa kanmu gaskiya mun san cewa Arewa ita kaɗai ba za ta iya taɓuka komai ba idan dukka sauran suka haɗa kai su juya mana baya. We can ride on their disunity at the moment but we must also be careful not to bite more than we can chew. Idan suka ji matsi haɗa kai za su yi, daga nan sai mu ga wanda ya ɗaure mana gindi.

Bawani matsifa pure hypocrisy ne. Check other post and if a single Northerner is holding even 1.
Ministry of finance, trade and industry, Transportation, works housing and Power. CBN Governor. Head of economic team.
Duba kagani in akwai Northerner daya dayake riqe da bangaran economy and infrastructure. Shiyasa I cannot point any tangible work of Buhari in Northwest because they are more interested in their region. Whl don't let them deceive you they cannot hold everything alone. The economy belongs to them, the infrastructure belongs to them and they still want to occupy the security.

Maganar uniting ai baxasu taba iyawaba.
Re: Buhari Appoints Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New SSS Director-general by divinehand2003(m): 9:34pm On Sep 13, 2018
Roger3D:
When Jonathan appointed a southerner from Akwa Ibom DSS DG he did it without bigotry and in the national interest abi?

Pls mention how many southerners occupy choice positions in Buhari's government.
Re: Buhari Appoints Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New SSS Director-general by masseratti: 9:34pm On Sep 13, 2018
dvee2:

GEJ retired more than 15 Army Generals who are senior to Minimah, promotes Minimah to General before making him chief of army staff. GEJ is not a bigot abi? You guys have amnesia
that is common practice in the Army Navy airforce and NPF those are the service chiefs and to balance federal characters most head of state have done this, but this is dss an agency whose head is not part of the service chiefs, and currently out of all the security heads only two are from the South, are we saying we don't have competent hands down south?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New SSS Director-general by Nobody: 9:34pm On Sep 13, 2018
masseratti:
Google is your friend my friend, the man's cv is even on naira land so please help yourself
i have no interest.if u cant defend ur ground,pls stand aside and let me drool over my new role model in peace.

GOD TAKE ME THERE.U KNOW MY HEART embarassed
Re: Buhari Appoints Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New SSS Director-general by positivethought: 9:35pm On Sep 13, 2018
goldcoinhub:
President Muhammadu Buhari has named a new State Security Service, SSS Director-General. The new director-general is Yusuf Magaji Bichi, Premium Times reports.

Mr Buhari’s spokesperson, Garba Shehu, said in a statement.

The new head replaces Matthew Seiyeifa, who has been operating in acting capacity since Lawal Daura was dismissed.

Read Mr Shehu’s full statement below.

President Muhammadu Buhari has approved with effect from the 14th of September, the appointment of Yusuf Magaji Bichi, as new Director-General of the State Security Service (SSS, popularly called DSS).

The appointee is a core Secret Service operative.

He attended Danbatta Secondary School, the Kano State College of Advanced Studies and the Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria where he graduated with a degree in Political Science.

The new SSS Director-General began his career in the security division of the Cabinet Office in Kano, from where he joined the defunct Nigerian Security Organisation (NSO), the precursor of the present SSS.

Mr. Bichi has undergone training in intelligence processing analysis, agent handling recruitment and intelligence processing in the UK, as well as strategic training at the National Defence College.

The new SSS boss comes to the job with skills in intelligence gathering, research analysis, conflict management, general investigation, risk and vulnerability operations, counter intelligence and protective operation and human resources management.

In the course of his career, Mr. Bichi has worked as the State Director of Security in Jigawa, Niger, Sokoto and Abia States.

He was at various times the Director, National Assembly Liaison, (National War College), Director at National Headquarters in the Directorate of Security Enforcement, Directorate of Operations, Directorate of Intelligence, Directorate of Inspection and Directorate of Administration and Finance.

He also served as Director at State Service Academy.

Mr Bichi is married and with children.

https://lailasnews.com/buhari-appoints-yusuf-magaji-bichi-as-new-sss-director-general/

lalasticlala
Where is Tinubu who said people should not complain as there were thousands of employment down the line n buhari my integrity was going change! anyone who was an adult in 1984 n will be truly sincere to himself can not be fooled to support buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New SSS Director-general by Roger3D(m): 9:35pm On Sep 13, 2018
masseratti:
Do I really care about where the person comes from? My take is why appoint a junior officer to preside over a senior officer?
This is not the police you know, its secret service and Jonathan did not appoint the former DG mind you.
There are no rules restricting the president's power to appoint whosoever he chooses, be he a junior officer or not, and by the way, Jonathan did appoint that southerner the DG of DSS. Buhari did no wrong, Mathew is out
Re: Buhari Appoints Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New SSS Director-general by Gagare1(m): 9:35pm On Sep 13, 2018
Unfortunately, you are right. This is why I so much wished that Yar'adua was able to complete his tenure(s). For me, I saw an opportunity for the Arewa image to be cleansed of sectionalism. I hurts to see people like Buhari watering evil seeds that our children will have to reap when he is gone. Any wise Arewa man knows that no people will endure suppression forever, especially the modern man. Our people are good people, we just lack leaders that will lead us well and redeem our image. I hope other regions will understand this someday.
EternalTruths:

Gagare1, take note that your people drew the first blood by killing Federal Character.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New SSS Director-general by LOM1(m): 9:36pm On Sep 13, 2018
I hear that the man doom-hari just appointed has already retired some months ago and that, the next three on the top positions are Southerners and that is why doom-hari recalled the northerner from retirement.
Is that true??.
If Yes, Doom-hari deserve some stoning

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New SSS Director-general by Calers: 9:36pm On Sep 13, 2018
Good job baba.
Re: Buhari Appoints Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New SSS Director-general by Fariq: 9:37pm On Sep 13, 2018
masseratti:
òsìnBajo head of what? What's the economy without the golden egg NNPC that buhari is the minister? Please save me the powerless economic management team, its just an advisory body, and those other ones you mention are mere ministers, they are statutory organs of the executive council all other non statutory appointments are 80% core North, middle belt is even missing, is this what we should face for the next 4 years? I hate PDP with passion but PMB actions is going to make many Nigerian prefer their candidates

Osinbajo is the head of economic team true or false? PMB gave him free hand to work on the economy. The state Minister of petroleum is the one doing the job of the ministry and not Buhari.

Regarding ministers there are equal number of southerners and Northerners with southerners heading the most important Ministries. So save us your lies about statutory and non statutory

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Osun Election 2022: Police Intercept Thugs With Locally Made Guns And Charms / Eleka Kneels Down As Fayose Prays For His Victory (Video) / Keniebi Okoko Dies After Surgery - Naija Live TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.