Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,202 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Buhari Appoints Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New SSS Director-general - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Appoints Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New SSS Director-general (44320 Views)

Bichi As DG DSS: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Most Tribalistic Leader - Southern Leaders / Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Appointment Of Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DSS Boss / Donald Duke Blasts Buhari For Appointing Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DG SSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Appoints Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New SSS Director-general by papascode: 11:20pm On Sep 13, 2018
Expect militants to rant again. My brothers de fall my hand
Re: Buhari Appoints Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New SSS Director-general by Fariq: 11:29pm On Sep 13, 2018
CSTR1005:

So it is no longer Jonathan, it is obasanjo?

When power returns to the south, we will remind you.

Check clearly I am not the one you're discussing with. I am just reminding you a southerner did the same not just a Northerner.
Re: Buhari Appoints Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New SSS Director-general by masseratti: 11:31pm On Sep 13, 2018
dvee2:

Imagine your hypocrisy, when it is GEJ you now say it's common practice, common practice where? Security intelligence is even more sensitive than service Chiefs if you don't know.
What is bad is bad. Condemn it during GEJ and condemn it now. Most of you kept quiet then and you are now calling Buhari a bigot. You are the bigots. Remove the wool in your eyes and you would see better.
at what point did Gej did the same thing, and if he did same thing, same treatment given to Gej is also good for PMB
Re: Buhari Appoints Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New SSS Director-general by automatix: 11:34pm On Sep 13, 2018
GoTV:
Even though I'm a born again Christian, i think seyeifa is a wrong replacement for Daura because he's a southern Christian who would be influenced by our myriads of fake pastors and GO's. A Christan who is submissive to fake pastors should never lead a Secret police. Muslims keeps secrets than we Christians so Buhari did not goof on this patriotic appointment sad
you are just deceiving yourself.... I have been reading most of your rubbish. You never say anything without starting with "even though I am a Christian " it seems they position you to deceive Christians

Breaking News : you are wasting your time.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New SSS Director-general by automatix: 11:38pm On Sep 13, 2018
Gagare1:
Kai Buhari. Gaskiya za ka jawo mana bala'i can gaba da irin wannan musakancin. Ina dalilin wannan? Why not consider federal character in your appointment. I fear that people from the north will someday have to pay a huge price for this. What happens when other citizens from other parts unite against the north? I feel bad.
the north will pay dearly for this except something is quickly done...
Re: Buhari Appoints Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New SSS Director-general by automatix: 11:40pm On Sep 13, 2018
Ndonu101:
If Prof Yemi Osibanjo has any respect for himself he will announce his intention to quit politics/public office after 2019. The embarrassment is too much!

Let Buhari go an select someone else to fight re-election with.
greed will not let that one. The money too sweet to let go like that.
Re: Buhari Appoints Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New SSS Director-general by automatix: 11:42pm On Sep 13, 2018
somito121:
Osinbajo is being used as a bait(balance) to deceive the southerners.
nope... Take that back... Na Yoruba people. Dem dey deceive.
Re: Buhari Appoints Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New SSS Director-general by automatix: 11:45pm On Sep 13, 2018
Fariq:

Hakan bazata taba faruwaba. You cannot rule this country without north. Take it anywhere. All other important post regarding the economy are being held by Southerners.
you are deceiving yourself. The country will split one day and I hope you will be alive to see it.

It is slowly tilting to that direction... You people think the south is stupid. At best, most of these current rogues will be killed with gas where they gather. U can't see or smell the gas but u inhale it.

Trust me...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New SSS Director-general by TheUbermensch: 11:46pm On Sep 13, 2018
GoTV:
Even though I'm a born again Christian, i think seyeifa is a wrong replacement for Daura because he's a southern Christian who would be influenced by our myriads of fake pastors and GO's. A Christan who is submissive to fake pastors should never lead a Secret police. Muslims keeps secrets than we Christians so Buhari did not goof on this patriotic appointment sad

I can like your comments ehn. They are always bereft of reasonableness that they are so funny.

Lol. My prayer is you don't bear kids so you don't pass this your stupidity to the next generation. Let it end with you.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New SSS Director-general by automatix: 11:53pm On Sep 13, 2018
Gagare1:
Unfortunately, you are right. This is why I so much wished that Yar'adua was able to complete his tenure(s). For me, I saw an opportunity for the Arewa image to be cleansed of sectionalism. I hurts to see people like Buhari watering evil seeds that our children will have to reap when he is gone. Any wise Arewa man knows that no people will endure suppression forever, especially the modern man. Our people are good people, we just lack leaders that will lead us well and redeem our image. I hope other regions will understand this someday.

You are good person from the North. May God continue to bless you.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New SSS Director-general by PHILipu1(m): 12:01am On Sep 14, 2018
ochallo:
I know he would never leave a man from bayelsa to man that organisation, they must speak hausa at the security chief meeting.

Now i hope that idiot uboh can now hide his head in shame.

I am sure this bichi would not only be of lower rank than matthew, he would most likely be dumb and incompetent as well.
Just like Jonathan didn't put a northerner on such a sensitive position
Re: Buhari Appoints Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New SSS Director-general by masseratti: 12:14am On Sep 14, 2018
Fariq:

He is an officer also.

How many service cheif do we have? Only 4. Two from the south and two from the north.

Is it only security we have?
Who is CBN Governor?
Who is the cheif Justice of the Federation?
no we have 5 actually and one is just a paper administrator with no command, the chief of defense staff which is the Southerner and the naval chief, those are the only two, the other 3 are northerners, all others in the security Council are northerners, the minister of defence, the minister of interior, dss DG, NIA boss, NSA all that's 8 against 2

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New SSS Director-general by thunder002: 12:19am On Sep 14, 2018
My God, does this buhari thinks at all? This is not right at all, amaechi,akpabio,oshomoole over to you, south south should be ashamed of all of you guys by now

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New SSS Director-general by Fariq: 12:20am On Sep 14, 2018
masseratti:
no we have 5 actually and one is just a paper administrator with no command, the chief of defense staff which is the Southerner and the naval chief, those are the only two, the other 3 are northerners, all others in the security Council are northerners, the minister of defence, the minister of interior, dss DG, NIA boss, NSA all that's 8 against 2

They are not five sir they are 4.(Two of them from the south and two from the north) State the last fifth one. You are stating ministers yet you disregard them as statutory. Similarly when it comes to economy it is 98% south to 2% north. Only if you are not biased we will have reason together.

You dont want to believe the economy is being held by southerners and still want be to believe the Buhari is nepotistic in terms security architecture.
Re: Buhari Appoints Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New SSS Director-general by donqx: 12:57am On Sep 14, 2018
hmm
Re: Buhari Appoints Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New SSS Director-general by planetx: 1:09am On Sep 14, 2018
And you wonder why the country is in the doldrums, when every sensitive post is being held by an aboki.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New SSS Director-general by arrestdarrester: 1:19am On Sep 14, 2018
GoTV:

Rubbish
Re: Buhari Appoints Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New SSS Director-general by Roger3D(m): 1:45am On Sep 14, 2018
CSTR1005:

But Jonathan appointed a northerner to head inec even when his friends didn't like it, unlike buhari that appointed his family member.

Are you being deliberately stupid?
And when Obasanjo appointed an ibo man Maurice Iwu as INEC chair did the world come to an end? You're the one who's being deliberately stupid. Oya go commot the new DSS guy put your own candidate
Re: Buhari Appoints Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New SSS Director-general by Billygee2u: 1:45am On Sep 14, 2018
kaorama:
We said it. A chameleon cannot change hia skin. This man is an incurable tribalist, a nepotic despot and an ethnic chauvinist. Southerners who are still supporting him need psychological examination. This is very irritating!
Re: Buhari Appoints Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New SSS Director-general by Billygee2u: 1:46am On Sep 14, 2018
mradonis:
The Masquerade that dances first will surely sit back and watch others dance later.
Keep choosing from one side, but remember it will be another mans turn tomorrow. When he begins to do same make no body cry foul then.

Life is turn by turn. Teach me and learn
Re: Buhari Appoints Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New SSS Director-general by Billygee2u: 1:46am On Sep 14, 2018
denko:
The north will cry one day because of buhari
GODISGREAT123:
Buhari is such a predictable ethnic bigot
Re: Buhari Appoints Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New SSS Director-general by franudi: 2:09am On Sep 14, 2018
Shehunoshewhat:
Nonsense!

I hope piggyyeasterners and other southerners will realise that only Yorubas can treat them fairly in Nigeria.

Yet given the opportunity, they do all their best to please the north - their oppressors at the detriment of Yorubas. Slaves!
Yorubas are our problem. They can never see anything wrong in this appointment. Yorubas are the real slaves to the Hausa/Fulani's .

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New SSS Director-general by obailala(m): 2:12am On Sep 14, 2018
This one weak me I swear... This aboki is just irredeemable undecided

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New SSS Director-general by KaptainAfrika: 3:25am On Sep 14, 2018
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/State_Security_Service_(Nigeria)#Directors_General_of_the_SSS

Colonel Kayode Are (Rtd) 1999 – 2007 (August) - OBASANJO - SOUTH/SOUTH
Afakriya Gadzama 2007 (August) – 2010 (September) - YARDUA - NORTH/NORTH
Ita Ekpeyong 2010 (September) – 2015 (July) - GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN - SOUTH/SOUTH
Lawal Musa Daura 2015 (July) – 2018 (August) - BUHARI - NORTH/NORTH
Matthew Seiyefa August 2018 - september 2018 - BUHARI - SOUTH/NORTH
yusuf magaji bichi 13 september 2018 - present. - BUHARI - NORTH/NORTH
Re: Buhari Appoints Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New SSS Director-general by orunto27: 4:23am On Sep 14, 2018
Kano is where ISWA was signed into Law.
Re: Buhari Appoints Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New SSS Director-general by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 5:52am On Sep 14, 2018
obailala:
This one weak me I swear... This aboki is just irredeemable undecided
Baba no make am weak you now tongue
Re: Buhari Appoints Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New SSS Director-general by ivandragon: 6:05am On Sep 14, 2018
those supporting pmb by saying same situations happened under OBJ, Year Adua & GEJ are being clever by half.

the recent appointment has to be viewed from the perspective of the totality of the security apparatchik...

when the past leaders appointed 'their people', the NSA always came from the north...

in this case, the NSA & DG, DSS are from the same area...

that is the crux of the matter...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New SSS Director-general by Sabdeejat: 6:20am On Sep 14, 2018
I wonder when Igbo's will seize to be fools,do you know how many vote pmb got in kano,if you people like appointment try and vote pmb come 2019 if not just keep that your rotten mouth shut..pmb till 2023
Re: Buhari Appoints Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New SSS Director-general by temmy2210: 6:41am On Sep 14, 2018
Honestly am not surprised. Shameless act.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New SSS Director-general by lagdmark(m): 6:54am On Sep 14, 2018
Lifeless Dullard Buhari leading a tribal politics in Nigeria..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I’m APC Member, Though I’m Atiku’s Spokesman —galadima / Orji Uzor Kalu To Buy Arsenal FC, Stakes 35% / Enugu Shuts Down As Sit At Home Bites Harder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.