Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,965 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:00 PM

Buhari Appoints Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New SSS Director-general - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Appoints Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New SSS Director-general (44252 Views)

Bichi As DG DSS: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Most Tribalistic Leader - Southern Leaders / Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Appointment Of Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DSS Boss / Donald Duke Blasts Buhari For Appointing Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DG SSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Appoints Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New SSS Director-general by otokx(m): 9:11pm On Sep 13, 2018
The drama continues
Re: Buhari Appoints Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New SSS Director-general by idonhammer: 9:11pm On Sep 13, 2018
Unrepentant fellow

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New SSS Director-general by Nobody: 9:12pm On Sep 13, 2018
This man sef...

The more they accuse him of being sectional and biased in his appointment of security chiefs, the more he does so with reckless abandon.

Osibanjo booted the former director out and one would have expected the presido to use that avenue to correct the imbalance in sensitive appointment.

Dem say fly wey no dey hear word...................................... abeg help me complete am.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Appoints Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New SSS Director-general by omooba969(m): 9:12pm On Sep 13, 2018
denko:
The north will cry one day because of buhari

If you had a chance at the presidency would you have done better without bigotry?
Re: Buhari Appoints Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New SSS Director-general by Ndonu101: 9:12pm On Sep 13, 2018
If Prof Yemi Osibanjo has any respect for himself he will announce his intention to quit politics/public office after 2019. The embarrassment is too much!

Let Buhari go an select someone else to fight re-election with.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Appoints Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New SSS Director-general by ipobarethieves: 9:13pm On Sep 13, 2018
sad lipsrsealed angry sad sad angry sad dis baba Bubu self.*Walk out*

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New SSS Director-general by Nobody: 9:14pm On Sep 13, 2018
updatechange:
Always appointing from the core north. Is it that buhari lacks d trust for other Nigerians or he's just being bigotry filled.

The man may be an ethnic bigot without even realizing it.

Most Nigerians are like that anyway.
Re: Buhari Appoints Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New SSS Director-general by nnachukz(m): 9:14pm On Sep 13, 2018
According to zombies, this man is the best for Nigeria. When another person tomorrow begins to play similar card, you will see them cry to high heaven and shout corruption.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New SSS Director-general by islandmoon: 9:14pm On Sep 13, 2018
buhari is a tribal biggot, Federal Republic of Northern Nijeriya

SAI BABA!!!!!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New SSS Director-general by 9gerian: 9:15pm On Sep 13, 2018
This President never disappoints! angry

goldcoinhub:
President Muhammadu Buhari has named a new State Security Service, SSS Director-General. The new director-general is Yusuf Magaji Bichi, Premium Times reports.

Mr Buhari’s spokesperson, Garba Shehu, said in a statement.

The new head replaces Matthew Seiyeifa, who has been operating in acting capacity since Lawal Daura was dismissed.

Read Mr Shehu’s full statement below.

President Muhammadu Buhari has approved with effect from the 14th of September, the appointment of Yusuf Magaji Bichi, as new Director-General of the State Security Service (SSS, popularly called DSS).

The appointee is a core Secret Service operative.

He attended Danbatta Secondary School, the Kano State College of Advanced Studies and the Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria where he graduated with a degree in Political Science.

The new SSS Director-General began his career in the security division of the Cabinet Office in Kano, from where he joined the defunct Nigerian Security Organisation (NSO), the precursor of the present SSS.

Mr. Bichi has undergone training in intelligence processing analysis, agent handling recruitment and intelligence processing in the UK, as well as strategic training at the National Defence College.

The new SSS boss comes to the job with skills in intelligence gathering, research analysis, conflict management, general investigation, risk and vulnerability operations, counter intelligence and protective operation and human resources management.

In the course of his career, Mr. Bichi has worked as the State Director of Security in Jigawa, Niger, Sokoto and Abia States.

He was at various times the Director, National Assembly Liaison, (National War College), Director at National Headquarters in the Directorate of Security Enforcement, Directorate of Operations, Directorate of Intelligence, Directorate of Inspection and Directorate of Administration and Finance.

He also served as Director at State Service Academy.

Mr Bichi is married and with children.

https://lailasnews.com/buhari-appoints-yusuf-magaji-bichi-as-new-sss-director-general/

lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New SSS Director-general by masseratti: 9:15pm On Sep 13, 2018
Roger3D:
It is in order, the president has the right to appoint whomsoever he feels is fit for the job. All you wailers hoping that he'll appoint a southerner, can take your case to the supreme court
am not a wailer but what is wrong is wrong, this clearly shows buhari was not in the know when daura was sacked why appoint a junior officer? So the acting DG would now be saying sir sir to someone that was reporting to him just yesterday? This is cruel, and it's not in order.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New SSS Director-general by somito121(m): 9:15pm On Sep 13, 2018
Osinbajo is being used as a bait(balance) to deceive the southerners.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New SSS Director-general by ghuzy01: 9:15pm On Sep 13, 2018
GoTV:
Even though I'm a born again Christian, i think seyeifa is a wrong replacement for Daura because he's a southern Christian who would be influenced by our myriads of fake pastors and GO's. A Christan who is submissive to fake pastors should never lead a Secret police. Muslims keeps secrets than we Christians so Buhari did not goof on this patriotic appointment sad
Idiot

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New SSS Director-general by Roger3D(m): 9:16pm On Sep 13, 2018
masseratti:
am not a wailer but what is wrong is wrong, this clearly shows buhari was not in the know when daura was sacked why appoint a junior officer? So the acting DG would now be saying sir sir to someone that was reporting to him just yesterday? This is cruel, and it's not in order.
It is perfectly in order. When Jonathan appointed a southerner to that post, it was in order too

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New SSS Director-general by phaphyz05(m): 9:16pm On Sep 13, 2018
The clueless president is giving people reasons to send him back to his cattle everyday come 2019

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New SSS Director-general by Fariq: 9:16pm On Sep 13, 2018
Gagare1:
Kai Buhari. Gaskiya za ka jawo mana bala'i can gaba da irin wannan musakancin. Ina dalilin wannan? Why not consider federal character in your appointment. I fear that people from the north will someday have to pay a huge price for this. What happens when other citizens from other parts unite against the north? I feel bad.

Hakan bazata taba faruwaba. You cannot rule this country without north. Take it anywhere. All other important post regarding the economy are being held by Southerners.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New SSS Director-general by masseratti: 9:16pm On Sep 13, 2018
islandmoon:
buhari is a tribal biggot
oh so he wasn't sitting alone just enjoying the fresh air? He had people looking at him like he is a cinema.
Re: Buhari Appoints Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New SSS Director-general by Maranzano(m): 9:17pm On Sep 13, 2018
If his appointment will restore the confidence of many Nigerian in the service, I do not mind because Nigeria can only be secured now by our northern personnel in the forces until someone who appreciates Nigeria's ethnic diversity and its stabilizing effects ascends the throne. Nigeria we hail thee.
Re: Buhari Appoints Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New SSS Director-general by masseratti: 9:17pm On Sep 13, 2018
Fariq:

Hakan bazata taba faruwaba. You cannot rule this country without north. Take it anywhere. All other important post regarding the economy are being held by Southerners.
which post regarding the economy you guys can flip it anyway you want this is not right its plain wrong.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New SSS Director-general by Racoon(m): 9:18pm On Sep 13, 2018
thunder74:
Hope it is now clear to those Southerners shouting sai Baba that Buhari does not have them in mind nor care for them. You can now see that he knows what he is doing. Ethnic and religious bigot.
Gbam!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New SSS Director-general by EternalTruths: 9:19pm On Sep 13, 2018
Ndonu101:
If Prof Yemi Osibanjo has any respect for himself he will announce his intention to quit politics/public office after 2019. The embarrassment is too much!

Let Buhari go an select someone else to fight re-election with.

If I am Osinbajo, I will resign immediately.

This is an insult to his profession.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Appoints Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New SSS Director-general by dvee2: 9:19pm On Sep 13, 2018
GODISGREAT123:
Buhari is such a predictable ethnic bigot

Where were you when GEJ retired 15 Army Generals from the North just so that his Kinsman Minimah is made Chief of army staff?

So GEJ also a bigot?

Every president does this, For a sensitive position like NSA and DG DSS you must want someone you can trust.

With GEJ lurking around the corner in Abuja swearing that he wants power back to PDP, Buhari would have been the dumbest to allow a DSS from GEJs state who is loyal to GEJ to be his DSS director. Simple logic

Moreover the Acting DSS is due for retirement anyway

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New SSS Director-general by planetx: 9:20pm On Sep 13, 2018
We told you so.... I knew the Ijaw man was just temporarily warming the seat until the born to rule candidate is selected. The real owners of Nigeria has spoken, the rest of you better know your place cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New SSS Director-general by Nobody: 9:20pm On Sep 13, 2018
impresive.the new DG cv is high.hope those goats and whores of bia-foolery can point out a worthier candidate from the mudly developed region
Re: Buhari Appoints Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New SSS Director-general by masseratti: 9:21pm On Sep 13, 2018
Roger3D:
It is perfectly in order. When Jonathan appointed a southerner to that post, it was in order too
Do I really care about where the person comes from? My take is why appoint a junior officer to preside over a senior officer?
This is not the police you know, its secret service and Jonathan did not appoint the former DG mind you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New SSS Director-general by masseratti: 9:22pm On Sep 13, 2018
Igbokiller:
impresive.the new DG cv is high.hope those goats and whores of bia-foolery can point out a worthier candidate from the mudly developed region
am not igbó but the acting DG had a better cv than this one the cabal want to use for election.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New SSS Director-general by EternalTruths: 9:22pm On Sep 13, 2018
Fariq:

Gagare1, take note that your people drew the first blood by killing Federal Character.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New SSS Director-general by valentinos22(m): 9:23pm On Sep 13, 2018
GoTV:
Even though I'm a born again Christian, i think seyeifa is a wrong replacement for Daura because he's a southern Christian who would be influenced by our myriads of fake pastors and GO's. A Christan who is submissive to fake pastors should never lead a Secret police. Muslims keeps secrets than we Christians so Buhari did not goof on this patriotic appointment sad
@ gotv , no wonder u dont always have signals in my area... thunder fire you there

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New SSS Director-general by femichill: 9:23pm On Sep 13, 2018
GODISGREAT123:
Buhari is such a predictable ethnic bigot
My biggest regret in life is voting for the lifeless fellow. Nepotism at the highest order

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New SSS Director-general by ofwest47(m): 9:23pm On Sep 13, 2018
All these I Before Others ( courtesy Zik) wailing wailers should remember what Zik did to impose the IBOS in all the major government agencies during the Hausa_ Fulani/ IBO collusion government during the first republic.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New SSS Director-general by Fariq: 9:24pm On Sep 13, 2018
masseratti:
which post regarding the economy you guys can flip it anyway you want this is not right its plain wrong.

What is wrong in it. State the Constitution for me where it say the president must allow the acting dg to continue.

Regarding the economy and key appointment. Osinbajo is the head. Minister of finance kemi. CBN Governor. Minister of transportation Raji fashola (Lagos - Ibadan Minister), Minister of transportation Amaechi, Minister of trade and industry.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Appeal Court Sacks Omo-Agege, others. / Buhari Approves Re-Organization Of Nigeria Police Force. Create 5 Zonal Commands / Ortom: Why I Refused To Welcome Buhari In Lafia, Nasarawa"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.