Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,730 members, 7,955,775 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:43 PM

'Buhari Has Been Very Tolerant Of Saraki’ - Ita-Giwa - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Buhari Has Been Very Tolerant Of Saraki’ - Ita-Giwa (17320 Views)

Duke, Ita-Giwa face-off: I Stood As Contact Person When You Did Breast Implant / Twitter Is On Fire This Morning Over Police’s Invitation Of Saraki / Photos Of Saraki Meeting With Wike, Ortom And Others In Kwara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Buhari Has Been Very Tolerant Of Saraki’ - Ita-Giwa by Jaideyone(m): 6:04pm On Sep 14, 2018
iammo:
Obasanjo got away with that because as at that time, National assembly was not fully autonomous. buhari had already tried all in his powers to get rid of saraki/dogara but to no avail.
when I see people fooling themselves with statements like this I laugh. OBASANJO change senate President several times!!!

if buhari wants saraki out it won't take up to a week.

one thing all senators have in common is their love for money. I doubt if we can get up to 1/3 of that senate to reject a bribe of 1-2b per head to impeach saraki.

buhari will remove saraki if he's ready to spend money!!!
Re: 'Buhari Has Been Very Tolerant Of Saraki’ - Ita-Giwa by iammo(m): 6:15pm On Sep 14, 2018
Jaideyone:
when I see people fooling themselves with statements like this I laugh. OBASANJO change senate President several times!!!

if buhari wants saraki out it won't take up to a week.

one thing all senators have in common is their love for money. I doubt if we can get up to 1/3 of that senate to reject a bribe of 1-2b per head to impeach saraki.

buhari will remove saraki if he's ready to spend money!!!

then how come 3rd term was impossible with the bribes and intimidation. one reason is senate and house of rep learnt a lot and grew in ways to protect it self after obasanjo, several self help was adopted at sessions behind close doors. so buhari wanted saraki out, wasted money on hiring prosecutors for CCT apeal, orchestrated a twist in offa roberry after confession of sacked ex SARS operatives involved, and court appearance of hotel manager where the real robbers lodged before the roberry, and confession and notification of police prior to the attack and police negligence. even the released CCTV fotage of the real robbers, had since disappeared from the media.. buhari might be a graduate of strategic studies, but some of us read through his pretence
Re: 'Buhari Has Been Very Tolerant Of Saraki’ - Ita-Giwa by Jaideyone(m): 6:20pm On Sep 14, 2018
iammo:

then how come 3rd term was impossible with the bribes and intimidation. one reason is senate and house of rep learnt a lot and grew in ways to protect it self after obasanjo, several self help was adopted at sessions behind close doors. so buhari wanted saraki out, wasted money on hiring prosecutors for CCT apeal, orchestrated a twist in offa roberry after confession of sacked ex SARS operatives involved, and court appearance of hotel manager where the real robbers lodged before the roberry, and confession and notification of police prior to the attack and police negligence. even the released CCTV fotage of the real robbers, had since disappeared from the media.. buhari might be a graduate of strategic studies, but some of us read through his pretence
lol buhari hired prosecutors for cct appeal? you are a clown.

if you don't know the kind of Ghana must go that used to change hand each time Obasanjo is about to change the senate president then you must be a teenager!!!

clown grin
Re: 'Buhari Has Been Very Tolerant Of Saraki’ - Ita-Giwa by iammo(m): 6:26pm On Sep 14, 2018
Jaideyone:

lol buhari hired prosecutors for cct appeal? you are a clown.

if you don't know the kind of Ghana must go that used to change hand each time Obasanjo is about to change the senate president then you must be a teenager!!!

clown grin

now that you've failed to address my point and resulted to calling names like clown and teenager. I can read your morale and deflection strategy. that's some kids attempt at manipulation. till you have answers to my simple question or a valid argument, I rest my case. support your buhari but don't distort facts
Re: 'Buhari Has Been Very Tolerant Of Saraki’ - Ita-Giwa by Jaideyone(m): 10:29pm On Sep 14, 2018
iammo:

now that you've failed to address my point and resulted to calling names like clown and teenager. I can read your morale and deflection strategy. that's some kids attempt at manipulation. till you have answers to my simple question or a valid argument, I rest my case. support your buhari but don't distort facts
you've not told us how obj was able to change senate presidents at will.

you know nothing about money politics

all those senators have a price

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Okorocha Leads Praise & Worship / Peter Obi Hails Chimamanda Adichie For Prefacing A Book Written By Pope Francis / Edo 2024: Friday Itulah, Kenneth Ahbulimen Step Down For Asue Ighodalo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.