Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,210 members, 7,818,709 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

Slay Mama Declears That Her Sex Life Will Upgrade In 2019, See The Reply She Got - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Slay Mama Declears That Her Sex Life Will Upgrade In 2019, See The Reply She Got (2706 Views)

Lady Said "Men Are Stupid". See The Reply She Got / A Slay Queen Lists Out The Qualities She Wants In A Man. See The Reply She Got / 'Take It Down': Man Shows Off 'Girlfriend' On Twitter, See Reply She Gave Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Slay Mama Declears That Her Sex Life Will Upgrade In 2019, See The Reply She Got by SweetBuns(f): 3:15pm On Jan 02, 2019
The picture says it all grin cheesy grin grin grin

Re: Slay Mama Declears That Her Sex Life Will Upgrade In 2019, See The Reply She Got by SweetBuns(f): 3:17pm On Jan 02, 2019
We need more sensible women like this cool
Lalasticlala
Re: Slay Mama Declears That Her Sex Life Will Upgrade In 2019, See The Reply She Got by Olalan(m): 3:23pm On Jan 02, 2019
Seems the easy accessibility to the internet that is making us kn9w most people are foolish

2 Likes

Re: Slay Mama Declears That Her Sex Life Will Upgrade In 2019, See The Reply She Got by JasonScoolari: 3:26pm On Jan 02, 2019
Re: Slay Mama Declears That Her Sex Life Will Upgrade In 2019, See The Reply She Got by JasonScoolari: 3:30pm On Jan 02, 2019
SweetBuns:
We need more sensible women like this cool
Lalasticlala
Good and fine, but the question is, Are you one of the few sensible women?

2 Likes

Re: Slay Mama Declears That Her Sex Life Will Upgrade In 2019, See The Reply She Got by DanDeeBoss(m): 3:31pm On Jan 02, 2019
Lol..gringrin God help us meet sensible and responsible ladies this year.... Amen.... I love her reply kisskiss
Re: Slay Mama Declears That Her Sex Life Will Upgrade In 2019, See The Reply She Got by Kampack: 3:55pm On Jan 02, 2019
Sorry though, but truth is ..Many of them are actually insane!
angry
Re: Slay Mama Declears That Her Sex Life Will Upgrade In 2019, See The Reply She Got by bigkahuna704(m): 3:58pm On Jan 02, 2019
Just When I Thought I've Seen It All.
Re: Slay Mama Declears That Her Sex Life Will Upgrade In 2019, See The Reply She Got by Bossontop(m): 4:23pm On Jan 02, 2019
undecided
My pipu jus imagine wetin dis "farm tool" dey pray for for d whole of 2019??

1 Like

Re: Slay Mama Declears That Her Sex Life Will Upgrade In 2019, See The Reply She Got by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 4:44pm On Jan 02, 2019
Such a nice reply, mynd44 do the needful!!
Re: Slay Mama Declears That Her Sex Life Will Upgrade In 2019, See The Reply She Got by punisha: 6:08pm On Jan 02, 2019
People like this still make me believe humanity can still be saved...

God bless you sister!

Re: Slay Mama Declears That Her Sex Life Will Upgrade In 2019, See The Reply She Got by Rubbiish(m): 6:09pm On Jan 02, 2019
SweetBuns:
The picture says it all grin cheesy grin grin grin
Isn't that u? keep deceiving yourself...smh
Re: Slay Mama Declears That Her Sex Life Will Upgrade In 2019, See The Reply She Got by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jan 02, 2019
This Is What People Absolutely LOVE About You, Based On Your Zodiac Sign https:///VvOL4X
Re: Slay Mama Declears That Her Sex Life Will Upgrade In 2019, See The Reply She Got by ukaface(f): 7:19pm On Jan 02, 2019
Everybody get wetin dey pinch them for body,her own priority now is sex....of all things.mtcheeeew

be like na Ghanaian babe o
Re: Slay Mama Declears That Her Sex Life Will Upgrade In 2019, See The Reply She Got by SweetBuns(f): 7:21pm On Jan 02, 2019
Rubbiish:

Isn't that u? keep deceiving yourself...smh
lol
Re: Slay Mama Declears That Her Sex Life Will Upgrade In 2019, See The Reply She Got by Uglymind: 7:23pm On Jan 02, 2019
Disguised olosho and a real olosho sad
Re: Slay Mama Declears That Her Sex Life Will Upgrade In 2019, See The Reply She Got by SweetBuns(f): 7:24pm On Jan 02, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Good and fine, but the question is, Are you one of the few sensible women?
Anywhere you see me, you will attack me. Haba!
Shey I offend you ni?
Re: Slay Mama Declears That Her Sex Life Will Upgrade In 2019, See The Reply She Got by JasonScoolari: 7:37pm On Jan 02, 2019
SweetBuns:

Anywhere you see me, you will attack me. Haba!
Shey I offend you ni?
Lol, you're always misunderstanding me. cheesy

I called your attention to your errors politely, but you took it differently, maybe you were thinking I did that to spite you or probably shame you publicly, I will not do such a thing, that's because Jason also make mistakes.

Now, the question I throw at you in this thread requires a peaceful "Yes or No" answer, but still, you misunderstood me.

I don't hate you, I am not attacking you, You did not offend me. Feel free SweetBuns. wink

1 Like

Re: Slay Mama Declears That Her Sex Life Will Upgrade In 2019, See The Reply She Got by SweetBuns(f): 7:40pm On Jan 02, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Lol, you're always misunderstanding me. cheesy

I called your attention to your errors politely, but you took it differently, maybe you were thinking I did that to spite you or probably shame you publicly, I will not do such a thing, that's because Jason also make mistakes.

Now, the question I throw at you in this thread requires a peaceful "Yes or No" answer, but still, you misunderstood me.

I don't hate you, I am not attacking you, You did not offend me. Feel free SweetBuns. wink
Thank you smiley smiley smiley
Re: Slay Mama Declears That Her Sex Life Will Upgrade In 2019, See The Reply She Got by JasonScoolari: 7:47pm On Jan 02, 2019
SweetBuns:

Thank you smiley smiley smiley
You welcome.

(1) (Reply)

Any Pu*sy Without A Little Bit Odour, Is Not Original– Nigerian Lady, Says / Top Ten 10 Richest Kannywood Actress ( Jaruman Mata Masu Kudi Kannywood) / Have You Ever Been Ghosted Or Have You Ever Ghosted Someone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.