Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,657 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Bukola Saraki Engages Young Professionals On Key Issues In Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bukola Saraki Engages Young Professionals On Key Issues In Nigeria (9403 Views)

Twitter Community Amazed By Bukola Saraki’s Interaction With Young Professionals / Protest Against Bukola Saraki In Offa (Photos) / IGP: Bukola Saraki Steps Down From His Chair As Senate President (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bukola Saraki Engages Young Professionals On Key Issues In Nigeria by jaxxy(m): 9:22am On Sep 14, 2018
gaby:

I just might start leaning your way Saraki, the moment the conviction is settled and you are able to tell in no uncertain terms what your plans and visions are.

Anything to get the stubborn ethnic bigot one out of that seat will be a huge service to Nigeria at this critical point in time.

My only fear is having you as a President with Dino holding a sensitive position in your cabinet because this is very certain.

Your antecedents in Kwara and as a Senate President re also something to worry about.

But I think at this time, we need to teach the unrepentant one a bitter lesson.

Enjoy my siggy

Yes bt I believe like Buhari situation, if saraki wins and becomes president all eyes will be on him both from Nigerians and the opposition. He can’t afford to act funny and not pay for it like Buhari has.
Re: Bukola Saraki Engages Young Professionals On Key Issues In Nigeria by gaby(m): 9:24am On Sep 14, 2018
jaxxy:

Yes bt I believe like Buhari situation, if saraki wins and becomes president all eyes will be on him both from Nigerians and the opposition. He can’t afford to act funny and not pay for it like Buhari has.

The matter tire all man my brother.

We are now Caught between the devil and the deep blue sea...
Re: Bukola Saraki Engages Young Professionals On Key Issues In Nigeria by automatix: 9:30am On Sep 14, 2018
Buterflyle0:
For those who cannot spare data to watch the video, let me help.

He basically said nothing in the video and was busy lamenting and lying about how Nigeria has attracted ZERO Investment.

Even a kindergarten child knows that is a lie.

Next!!
we never asked your useless interpretation.
Re: Bukola Saraki Engages Young Professionals On Key Issues In Nigeria by Buterflyle0: 9:36am On Sep 14, 2018
automatix:
we never asked your useless interpretation.

I never asked for your useless mention. I specifically said FOR THOSE WHO CANNOT SPARE DATA.

Are you in that class? If you are then my comment goes to you and you have no choice but take it otherwise you would make a nonsensical comment on this thread which would show you never watched the video.

Mumu wailer
Re: Bukola Saraki Engages Young Professionals On Key Issues In Nigeria by pacificom: 9:48am On Sep 14, 2018
OEPHIUS:
Senate President Bukola Saraki spoke to youths about issues which included the economy, Lagos-Ibadan expressway and some other things.

Watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDWMGDEBiXI

Teacher no teach me nonsense. Hope he is not teaching those kids how to ...........?
Re: Bukola Saraki Engages Young Professionals On Key Issues In Nigeria by Bullhari007(m): 9:48am On Sep 14, 2018
vibrant politician with sound mind... not that clueless lifeless clown that avoid key debate like plague
Re: Bukola Saraki Engages Young Professionals On Key Issues In Nigeria by Ugosample(m): 9:51am On Sep 14, 2018
grin grin

BMC crew running their mouth up and down grin grin
So hilarious watching these dimwits run their mouth
Re: Bukola Saraki Engages Young Professionals On Key Issues In Nigeria by Bolo12: 9:52am On Sep 14, 2018
OEPHIUS:
Senate President Bukola Saraki spoke to youths about issues which included the economy, Lagos-Ibadan expressway and some other things.

Watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDWMGDEBiXI

This is really cool. I'm not sure of how many presidential aspirants that will be confident enough to face the public like this
Re: Bukola Saraki Engages Young Professionals On Key Issues In Nigeria by Bolo12: 9:53am On Sep 14, 2018
jaxxy:

I'm sure he'll step up to the plate. At least we know that he knows what he's doing
Re: Bukola Saraki Engages Young Professionals On Key Issues In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:11am On Sep 14, 2018
Glycolysis:
What Buhari has never done !

#BACK TO DAURA !

Re: Bukola Saraki Engages Young Professionals On Key Issues In Nigeria by jaxxy(m): 10:47am On Sep 14, 2018
gaby:

The matter tire all man my brother.

We are now Caught between the devil and the deep blue sea...

Lol that’s it.

It’s like we left Egypt(Jonathan), then got stuck in the wilderness(Buhari) now we must head to the promise Land!(saraki)

Lol
Re: Bukola Saraki Engages Young Professionals On Key Issues In Nigeria by boyjo: 11:08am On Sep 14, 2018
rerolu:
men this is intresting

You watch am?
Re: Bukola Saraki Engages Young Professionals On Key Issues In Nigeria by Bolo12: 11:22am On Sep 14, 2018
tempest69:
You mean CUT Critical infrastructural budget and GROW National Assembly Budget..

Mesujsmba mesmerizing the brains of those gullible foolish youth who believes in the CUT and GROW theory

His entire point if you take the time to watch the video and not go by hearsay is that Nigeria as a nation cannot get infrastructure right without stable funding
Re: Bukola Saraki Engages Young Professionals On Key Issues In Nigeria by Bolo12: 11:24am On Sep 14, 2018
tempest69:
You mean CUT Critical infrastructural budget and GROW National Assembly Budget..

Mesujsmba mesmerizing the brains of those gullible foolish youth who believes in the CUT and GROW theory

This is the most profitable road in west Africa. That road is unviable for public funding with private equity investors falling over themselves to build it.
Re: Bukola Saraki Engages Young Professionals On Key Issues In Nigeria by Bolo12: 11:34am On Sep 14, 2018
Buterflyle0:
Hope he told them why he cut the budget of the Lagos Ibadan rail by 30b.

The guy is desperate to be accepted

Dont be ignorant man. The Executive had a budget of about 120bn for a road but didn’t release up to 10bn. The following year, they submitted a budget of 160bn but are yet to release up to 5bn of the 160 bn, yet people think Saraki is the problem.
Re: Bukola Saraki Engages Young Professionals On Key Issues In Nigeria by DeboAkinbami: 11:43am On Sep 14, 2018
It can be quite sickening how, as Nigerians, we are often quite hasty to cast aspersion in order to fan bad political embers. A number of comments here show that some either did not take the time to watch the video and choose to go by hearsay.

The Senate President's stance is quite clear and unambiguous. His points are that Nigeria as a nation cannot get infrastructure right without stable funding; that the road in question is unviable for public funding with private equity investors falling over themselves to build it.
Those who for certain emotional alibi or political pretence interpret the commentary to mean Saraki is unenthusiastic about the location or beneficiaries of the project are unfair and unpatriotic.

We must begin to place the strength and substance of issues above personal, political or provincial biases for the country to do well.

Re: Bukola Saraki Engages Young Professionals On Key Issues In Nigeria by tolajay: 11:47am On Sep 14, 2018
Isn't it laughable that Nigerian politicians, all of a sudden, now remember the need to engage Nigerian youths.
Re: Bukola Saraki Engages Young Professionals On Key Issues In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:47pm On Sep 14, 2018
LadyExcellency:
Saraki or any other person is far better than the bigot we have now as President.

Buhari can't even address the Nation, not even when tens of Soldiers are killed. A government that never commensurate with her people in time of adversity, be it flood, fire disaster, murder, ethnic clashes etc.

Buhari got nothing more to offer now or in the future.

The worst is that Buhari can't even manage best brains. See how his actions betrays Osinbajo's critical reforms. Buhari kills the best in you hence should be voted out. The worst marketer Nigeria ever had.

We need more engagement from would-be Presidents and Governors.

i am sure myself & other sensible nigerians are not hungry for commensuration , commesuration upon commensuration couldnt have solve anything ... what a responsible govt will do is swing into action ... re install security & provide assurance .... boko haram as gone lifeless & trending fulani herdsmen menace fading with time ... thats way forward
i believe govt providing solutions will benefit nigerians more, commrnsuration or no commensuration
Re: Bukola Saraki Engages Young Professionals On Key Issues In Nigeria by WaleOlukayode: 1:00pm On Sep 14, 2018
Dr. Saraki's points, both from his antecedents and the vedio hues, are candid and clean enough for objective minds to take for truths.

He spoke passionately about what Nigeria's problems are and his capability to handle them are not in doubt. Leadership, the babe of the country's cannot be unresolvable with the quality of mind that Saraki's represents, that's if the youth population would see what he is striving to show us and solve with our mandate.

It's more honourable to watch the video,listen to the points dispassionately before doing a reaction which may return to hurt one's intellectual standing. I commend this intervention.
Re: Bukola Saraki Engages Young Professionals On Key Issues In Nigeria by Buterflyle0: 1:07pm On Sep 14, 2018
WaleOlukayode:
[s]Dr. Saraki's points, both from his antecedents and the vedio hues, are candid and clean enough for objective minds to take for truths.

He spoke passionately about what Nigeria's problems are and his capability to handle them are not in doubt. Leadership, the babe of the country's cannot be unresolvable with the quality of mind that Saraki's represents, that's if the youth population would see what he is striving to show us and solve with our mandate.

It's more honourable to watch the video,listen to the points dispassionately before doing a reaction which may return to hurt one's intellectual standing. I commend this intervention[/s].

Paid looters media crew member, use your ipobian moniker and stop hiding behind a Yoruba moniker.

We yorubas do not support Sarathief so you can stop your deceit now with your fake moniker
Re: Bukola Saraki Engages Young Professionals On Key Issues In Nigeria by klimkid: 4:53pm On Sep 14, 2018
Saraki is a scam and we all know that, Saraki's continued stranglehold on the senate is unacceptable and a perversion of the rule of law and the professional conduct expected of the leader of the senate. Having declared his intention to contest the presidency, it is only right that he resigns from the office of senate president. His refusal to do so is a display of his power drunkenness and his desperation to hold on to that office at all cost.
Re: Bukola Saraki Engages Young Professionals On Key Issues In Nigeria by automatix: 8:07pm On Sep 14, 2018
Buterflyle0:

I never asked for your useless mention. I specifically said FOR THOSE WHO CANNOT SPARE DATA.

Are you in that class? If you are then my comment goes to you and you have no choice but take it otherwise you would make a nonsensical comment on this thread which would show you never watched the video.

Mumu wailer
30k salary earner... as a BMC. You will never amount to anything in this country.
Re: Bukola Saraki Engages Young Professionals On Key Issues In Nigeria by Buterflyle0: 8:10pm On Sep 14, 2018
automatix:

30k salary earner... as a BMC. You will never amount to anything in this country.

Look at this clown.

I fly in and out of Nigeria as I please and I already own my very own business worth millions.

You think I depend on the government for stipends as you depend on your principals the looters media crew for a paltry 15k a month allowance? grin

No wonder you are frustrated.

I am already made and set for life while you will remain depressed and frustrated
Re: Bukola Saraki Engages Young Professionals On Key Issues In Nigeria by BossTtdiamonds(m): 8:41pm On Sep 14, 2018
Buterflyle0:
For those who cannot spare data to watch the video, let me help.

He basically said nothing in the video and was busy lamenting and lying about how Nigeria has attracted ZERO Investment.

Even a kindergarten child knows that is a lie.

Next!!

Has your other handle been banned?
Re: Bukola Saraki Engages Young Professionals On Key Issues In Nigeria by automatix: 9:21pm On Sep 14, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Look at this clown.

I fly in and out of Nigeria as I please and I already own my very own business worth millions.

You think I depend on the government for stipends as you depend on your principals the looters media crew for a paltry 15k a month allowance? grin

I am already made and set for life while you will remain depressed and frustrated
fly in and out of Nigeria like witched at night... grin
Re: Bukola Saraki Engages Young Professionals On Key Issues In Nigeria by Kog45(m): 9:26pm On Sep 14, 2018
deebsman1:
Foolish young people, someone is playing on your brain and emotions and you are falling for him.

I guess you guys are doing it for what you will gain from him if by any chance he's voted in right?
Foolish comment.
Re: Bukola Saraki Engages Young Professionals On Key Issues In Nigeria by Kog45(m): 9:31pm On Sep 14, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Look at this clown.

Oh fly in and out of Nigeria and worth millions of naira and always engaging people in political jargons.

You are indeed a billionaire.
Re: Bukola Saraki Engages Young Professionals On Key Issues In Nigeria by Kog45(m): 9:33pm On Sep 14, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Paid looters media crew member, use your ipobian moniker and stop hiding behind a Yoruba moniker.

We yorubas do not support Sarathief so you can stop your deceit now with your fake moniker
Oga millionaire abi billionaire you are a frustrated man.

In your thoughts all Yorubas hate Saraki abi

Keep deceiving yourself.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari, APC Plan To Compromise INEC To Rig 2019 Election –PDP / FRSC Returns N430,000 Recovered From Kano Accident Scene (Photo) / Ondo: South West APC Rally Support For Akeredolu’s Second Term Ambition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.