Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

IPOB Is A Terrorist Group, This Is My Reason. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Is A Terrorist Group, This Is My Reason. (1506 Views)

Obi May Win 2027 My Reason / Why I Dont Want Peter Obi To Win The Presidential Election. Are My Reason Valid? / El-Zakzaky: Court Declares Shiite (IMN) 'Terrorist Group' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Is A Terrorist Group, This Is My Reason. by Henryjr(m): 11:00am On Sep 14, 2018
gidgiddy:

Then it means you don't know what a terrorist group is. Ask your self a question, why do you think that a country like America that has fought high level terrorist groups like ISIS and Al Qaeeda would come out to say IPOB is not a terrorist organisation? Or you think America doesn't know what they are doing any more?

The reason why America does not consider IPOB to be a terrorist organisation is because IPOB is not using violence to achieve Biafra. IPOB may have had one or two clashes with Police or Army that turned violent but thats a different thing that hapoens all over the world. Violence and the threat to use violence are not the same thing. Violence must be an action, it cannot be mere words alone. If I say I will Rob a bank but I never carried it out, am I a Bank Robber? Of course not. So if a person, or group, threatens to be violent, but they never carried it out, they cannot be called terrorists.

The Bus you said was damaged by IPOB, if true, is no more than a case of vandalisation
I knew questions like this would come, that was the reason I defined terrorism in clear terms. Unless you can explain it better, terrorism also involves not just the acts of violence but also includes threats to do so. From what happened today, it's clear that they did not just give threats but but actually got violent and destroyed properties that belongs to a corporate body. The levels of operation may not be as high as book haram or any high rated terrorist group before they will be described so.
Re: IPOB Is A Terrorist Group, This Is My Reason. by Almaiga: 11:07am On Sep 14, 2018
IPOB are Terrorist and Nigerian Government won't stop hunting them. I only wish they could grow some Balls and step out to demand for Biafra like real men. Our Soldiers go just use them do target practice.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Is A Terrorist Group, This Is My Reason. by limeta(f): 11:08am On Sep 14, 2018
Henryjr:
This is not about Yoruba or Ibo but about infringement of fundamental human right and blatant acts of violence.
I'm not against IBO's having an independent nation but not in support of the violence approach. Like I said earlier, I'm a Niger Deltan n not a Yoruba or IBO son

Niger Delta but you yan like afonja

1 Like

Re: IPOB Is A Terrorist Group, This Is My Reason. by gidgiddy: 11:35am On Sep 14, 2018
Henryjr:
I knew questions like this would come, that was the reason I defined terrorism in clear terms. Unless you can explain it better, terrorism also involves not just the acts of violence but also includes threats to do so. From what happened today, it's clear that they did not just give threats but but actually got violent and destroyed properties that belongs to a corporate body. The levels of operation may not be as high as book haram or any high rated terrorist group before they will be described so.

This is where the international community does not agree with Nigeria, threat of violence is not violence its self. You cannot be violent with just your mouth alone. Making threats is saying something you have not yet done. So how can you be accused of something you have not yet done?

If making threats is terrorism then we are all terrorists because there isn't anyone out there who hasn't made threats before
Re: IPOB Is A Terrorist Group, This Is My Reason. by Henryjr(m): 11:53am On Sep 14, 2018
gidgiddy:

This is where the international community does not agree with Nigeria, threat of violence is not violence its self. You cannot be violent with just your mouth alone. Making threats is saying something you have not yet done. So how can you be accused of something you have not yet done?

If making threats is terrorism then we are all terrorists because there isn't anyone out there who hasn't made threats before
So disrupting commercial activities, forcefully stopping people moving around and destroying properties that belongs to corporate bodies and individuals to achieve a political gain is really fair and okay by u to be practiced in any sane society.
Re: IPOB Is A Terrorist Group, This Is My Reason. by johnpaulinweb: 11:55am On Sep 14, 2018
If you have finished displaying your ignorance in public, then go and take your drugs cos its already afternoon

1 Like

Re: IPOB Is A Terrorist Group, This Is My Reason. by Nobody: 12:26pm On Sep 14, 2018
Almaiga:
IPOB are Terrorist and Nigerian Government won't stop hunting them. I only wish they could grow some Balls and step out to demand for Biafra like real men. Our Soldiers go just use them do target practice.

Cry us a river Afonja

Re: IPOB Is A Terrorist Group, This Is My Reason. by Almaiga: 12:30pm On Sep 14, 2018
Thebabenextdoor:

Cry us a river Afonja

This doesn't change the facts that, IPOB is a Terrorist, you are also a COWARD and your sit at home didn't work in most States in the East. Enugu inclusive. grin

Re: IPOB Is A Terrorist Group, This Is My Reason. by AllHailBiafra(m): 12:40pm On Sep 14, 2018
[quote author=Henryjr post=

What's your take?[/quote]My take is that you're simply an irredeemable fool.
Re: IPOB Is A Terrorist Group, This Is My Reason. by Nobody: 12:42pm On Sep 14, 2018
Almaiga:

[s]This doesn't change the facts that, IPOB is a Terrorist, you are also a COWARD and your sit at home didn't work in most States in the East. Enugu inclusive.[/s] grin

Afonja slave cheesy
Cry us a river!

Re: IPOB Is A Terrorist Group, This Is My Reason. by Almaiga: 12:44pm On Sep 14, 2018
Thebabenextdoor:

Afonja slave cheesy

Inyamiri dodon doya kulumkulum garin rogo.. grin grin

Re: IPOB Is A Terrorist Group, This Is My Reason. by Nobody: 12:45pm On Sep 14, 2018
Almaiga:

Inyamiri dodon doya kulumkulum garin rogo.. grin grin

cheesy
Are you speaking in tongues

1 Like

Re: IPOB Is A Terrorist Group, This Is My Reason. by Henryjr(m): 1:07pm On Sep 14, 2018
[quote author=AllHailBiafra post=71192241][/quote] An African proverb states that, "one shouldn't swallow poison because he doesn't want to spit and offend people".
If what u read above makes me a fool, then I would wish u become one for ur own good. Ur reply is induced by ethnic inclination while mine was induced by rationality. U are an advocate of violence, while I'm an advocate of morality. You came to insult n I came to inform and enlighten..... I simply like this kind of foolishness
Re: IPOB Is A Terrorist Group, This Is My Reason. by AllHailBiafra(m): 1:12pm On Sep 14, 2018
Henryjr:
An African proverb states that, "one shouldn't swallow poison because he doesn't want to spit and offend people".
If what u read above makes me a fool, then I would wish u become one for ur own good. Ur reply is induced by ethnic inclination while mine was induced by rationality. U are an advocate of violence, while I'm an advocate of morality. You came to insult n I came to inform and enlighten..... I simply like this kind of foolishness
A blind man does not lead people with their sight. A fool can't be a leader in a congregation of wise men. You remain a fool.
Re: IPOB Is A Terrorist Group, This Is My Reason. by Almaiga: 2:45pm On Sep 14, 2018
Thebabenextdoor:

cheesy
Are you speaking in tongues

Weting carry this COWARD Biafran come here. Una men no get balls, the women wey suppose dey Ginger the men dey online dey drag who go do Actor pass.
LOOSERS, fowl don blow una nyash. No one will ever take una serious again.

Re: IPOB Is A Terrorist Group, This Is My Reason. by Chibuzoc(m): 2:54pm On Sep 14, 2018
Henryjr:
I'm not a Yoruba son, I'm from the south south. It is really time we forget about "who did this? And focus more on what did he do?"

South south no get name abi Ewu gambia
Re: IPOB Is A Terrorist Group, This Is My Reason. by Chibuzoc(m): 2:55pm On Sep 14, 2018
Henryjr:
This is not about Yoruba or Ibo but about infringement of fundamental human right and blatant acts of violence.
I'm not against IBO's having an independent nation but not in support of the violence approach. Like I said earlier, I'm a Niger Deltan n not a Yoruba or IBO son

Which part of Niger delta aboki

Re: IPOB Is A Terrorist Group, This Is My Reason. by Chibuzoc(m): 2:58pm On Sep 14, 2018
Almaiga:

This doesn't change the facts that, IPOB is a Terrorist, you are also a COWARD and your sit at home didn't work in most States in the East. Enugu inclusive. grin

Go check weda your wife and daughter follow for the dozens of women were fulani herdsmen kidnap
Re: IPOB Is A Terrorist Group, This Is My Reason. by Almaiga: 4:00pm On Sep 14, 2018
Chibuzoc:

Go check weda your wife and daughter follow for the dozens of women were fulani herdsmen kidnap

Hahahaha, look at this Educated Illiterate who allowed uneducated Emma Powerful trample on his rights. You are a bigger Zombie aswear.

Bunch of LOOSERS.

Re: IPOB Is A Terrorist Group, This Is My Reason. by Arda1000(m): 4:06pm On Sep 14, 2018
Henryjr:
i wonder when niger delta come become ones tribe, ur tribe or ....4uk OFF!
Re: IPOB Is A Terrorist Group, This Is My Reason. by Chibuzoc(m): 4:29pm On Sep 14, 2018
Almaiga:

Hahahaha, look at this Educated Illiterate who allowed uneducated Emma Powerful trample on his rights. You are a bigger Zombie aswear.

Bunch of LOOSERS.

Civilization is not all about education Emma Powerful is more powerful than mohammed SAW
Re: IPOB Is A Terrorist Group, This Is My Reason. by Almaiga: 5:32pm On Sep 14, 2018
Chibuzoc:

Civilization is not all about education Emma Powerful is more powerful than mohammed SAW

The iliterate who suspend the rights of all Igbo's in the East today, is now the most powerful Igbo man?

Question; if he is that Powerful as you claimed, why is he hiding in the comfort of his home, Who is he hiding from? If you have a fearful leader, you are doomed. Leaders are meant to be brave.

Re: IPOB Is A Terrorist Group, This Is My Reason. by Nobody: 10:24pm On Sep 14, 2018
Almaiga:

[s]Weting carry this COWARD Biafran come here. Una men no get balls, the women wey suppose dey Ginger the men dey online dey drag who go do Actor pass.
LOOSERS, fowl don blow una nyash. No one will ever take una serious again[/s].

cheesy

1 Like

Re: IPOB Is A Terrorist Group, This Is My Reason. by 9jabull: 11:03pm On Sep 14, 2018
IPOB don't give a fucking on what ever you call name you call them because it cant change anything about Biafra.
At the end Biafra will come.
All hail Biafra.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Israel Government Replied Sen.aberibe / How Are We Sure, Iran Has No Hand In Latest Boko Haram Attack / Breaking:court Strikes Out Tonye Cole, Other APC Candidates Of Indirect Primarie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.