Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,657 members, 7,823,860 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Parents: This Pretty Lady Without Hands And Legs Weds Handsome Man <photos> - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Parents: This Pretty Lady Without Hands And Legs Weds Handsome Man <photos> (528 Views)

Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists / Afeez Ogoro: Is This The Wife Of The Tallest Nigerian Man (Photos) / Man Marries Lady Without Hands And Legs (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Parents: This Pretty Lady Without Hands And Legs Weds Handsome Man <photos> by moseghe: 9:22am On Sep 14, 2018
Only a few "special" men would marry a lady in this condition. This is a beautiful picture story of a

man who married a lady with partial limbs and he's showing her off. We wish the............

http://www.worldgistentertainment.com/2018/09/pretty-lady-without-hands-and-legs-weds.html

Re: Parents: This Pretty Lady Without Hands And Legs Weds Handsome Man <photos> by Riele(f): 9:23am On Sep 14, 2018
Wow .
Re: Parents: This Pretty Lady Without Hands And Legs Weds Handsome Man <photos> by cryles(m): 9:36am On Sep 14, 2018
I can smell money
Re: Parents: This Pretty Lady Without Hands And Legs Weds Handsome Man <photos> by Kneephy(m): 9:37am On Sep 14, 2018
When she's not Bill Gates daughter....
Re: Parents: This Pretty Lady Without Hands And Legs Weds Handsome Man <photos> by medexico(m): 9:48am On Sep 14, 2018
Nobody should come and yab me o, na questions I dey ask.

Were they together before she lost her limbs?

Are the girl's parent trillionaires?

Did Pastor say the boy will not prosper without her?

[s]Did she wash the thing to cook for him food?[/s](someone will have to do the washing for her)

Love is a beautiful thing
Re: Parents: This Pretty Lady Without Hands And Legs Weds Handsome Man <photos> by Nobody: 9:54am On Sep 14, 2018
I can't be married to such lady .even if I am already married to her before she got into this condition I may divorce her unless she is a good wife

(1) (Reply)

Youtubers And Vloggers In The House Please Get In. / When You Are Soft, Clean And Fresher Than A Girl They Won't Agree To Date You / I Can’t Sexually Satisfy My Wife – Man Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.