Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,211 members, 7,822,080 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

Youtubers And Vloggers In The House Please Get In. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Youtubers And Vloggers In The House Please Get In. (527 Views)

For Doctors In The House Please Can I Smoke Weed While Taking Anti Malaria Drugs / Nyash Experts In The House Please Help Me Assess This My Arse (pic) / Lady Who Accommodated Her Unemployed Boyfriend Finds Pants & Condom In The House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Youtubers And Vloggers In The House Please Get In. by emmyid(m): 8:16pm On Nov 11, 2018
Hello guys, I created my YouTube Channel five days ago, and it hasn't been easy. I will really appreciate any form of advice from guys who are into it.

My niche is on Short moral and inspirational stories (see link below for clarity). Although, I'm open to changing my contents and niche if needs be.

Due to YouTube new monetization policy, I need subscribers and massive views on my channel to start earning.

But I really don't know how to go about this,so far I've gotten only 32 subscribers after massive campaign on my WhatsApp. Although, many guys ignored my plea lol. Normal Sha.

I want to know how to drive traffic to my Channel.

Do you think my niche won't really sell me? Should I diversify my contents to other things like entertainment gist?

What do Nigerians really love watching?

Thanks and God bless you as you comment.

Below is a link to my Chanel. You can as well help my Ministry by watching and clicking on the Subscribe button. Thanks and Best regards.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHrE8sKAPro

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Zd4wrE9gpc
Re: Youtubers And Vloggers In The House Please Get In. by WinningEleven(m): 8:16pm On Nov 11, 2018
Bro... I'm a very avid YouTube watcher.
I subscribe to channels like Bright Side, theodd1sout, kurzegnat, Jerryrigeverything domics alexclark not to mention a few.
It really depends on what you're good at. If your good at art, open an animation channel. If you like problem solving, open an educational and inspiration channel as ilegendd said.

Really depends on you bro

2 Likes

Re: Youtubers And Vloggers In The House Please Get In. by emmyid(m): 8:25pm On Nov 11, 2018
WinningEleven:
Bro... I'm a very avid YouTube watcher.
I subscribe to channels like Bright Side, theodd1sout, kurzegnat, Jerryrigeverything domics alexclark not to mention a few.
It really depends on what you're good at. If your good at art, open an animation channel. If you like problem solving, open an educational and inspiration channel as ilegendd said.

Really depends on you bro

You can take stroll on my Channel bro. I wish I could do animations though, nonetheless, I love telling stories. I'm a story teller, and not any story but stories that ends with good moral lessons. But will I get traffic on this niche?

Thanks for your comment, anticipating your reply.
Re: Youtubers And Vloggers In The House Please Get In. by WinningEleven(m): 8:27pm On Nov 11, 2018
emmyid:

You can take stroll on my Channel bro. I wish I could do animations though, nonetheless, I love telling stories. I'm a story teller, and not any story but stories that ends with good moral lessons. But will I get traffic on this niche?

no need to have animation talent before you can tell a story. You can just do it like a Video log aka Vlogs... What is your channel all about?
Re: Youtubers And Vloggers In The House Please Get In. by WinningEleven(m): 8:28pm On Nov 11, 2018
emmyid:

take Your channel out of nairaland. Tell me more about your channel
Re: Youtubers And Vloggers In The House Please Get In. by ednut1(m): 8:29pm On Nov 11, 2018
Data is expensive
Re: Youtubers And Vloggers In The House Please Get In. by WinningEleven(m): 8:30pm On Nov 11, 2018
ednut1:
Data is expensive
speak for yourself, millions of Nigerians like me visit YouTube daily. Just go there and see for yourself

1 Like

Re: Youtubers And Vloggers In The House Please Get In. by emmyid(m): 8:36pm On Nov 11, 2018
WinningEleven:
take Your channel out of nairaland. Tell me more about your channel

Take it out of nairaland? Noted! Although, I don't know why you said so.

I tell stories basically. My Channel is named "Leroi Emmy" , the first story I posted was about a Materialist Father and his little daughter, he cherished his car more than his little daughter, but lived to regret it. And I end my stories with "moral lessons".

The second story was about a sacrificing Mother and her wayward child.
Re: Youtubers And Vloggers In The House Please Get In. by WinningEleven(m): 8:39pm On Nov 11, 2018
emmyid:

Take it out of nairaland? Noted! Although, I don't know why you said so.

I tell stories basically. My Channel is named "Leroi Emmy" , the first story I posted was about a Materialist Father and his little daughter, he cherished his car more than his little daughter, but lived to regret it. And I end my stories with "moral lessons".

The second story was about a sacrificing Mother and her wayward child.
why I told you to take it out of nairaland
1. People with the same interest as you isn't on this site. Realise that and stop wasting your time.
2. Join Facebook groups that share the same interest as you. There are story telling sites and groups everywhere on Facebook. Join them and advertise there

1 Like

Re: Youtubers And Vloggers In The House Please Get In. by WinningEleven(m): 8:42pm On Nov 11, 2018
Note:- building a good YouTube channel takes time. Most channels were there since the day YouTube started. Some takes 10 years or more to build.
Be patient

1 Like

Re: Youtubers And Vloggers In The House Please Get In. by emmyid(m): 8:43pm On Nov 11, 2018
WinningEleven:
why I told you to take it out of nairaland
1. People with the same interest as you isn't on this site. Realise that and stop wasting your time.
2. Join Facebook groups that share the same interest as you. There are story telling sites and groups everywhere on Facebook. Join them and advertise there

OK bro...
Re: Youtubers And Vloggers In The House Please Get In. by emmyid(m): 8:44pm On Nov 11, 2018
WinningEleven:
Note:- building a good YouTube channel takes time. Most channels were there since the day YouTube started. Some takes 10 years or more to build.
Be patient

Which other interesting niche can you suggest for me?
Re: Youtubers And Vloggers In The House Please Get In. by WinningEleven(m): 8:47pm On Nov 11, 2018
Social media in general. Make your choice

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Distance Relationship / Read This Oh Ye Daughters Of This Generation! / Lawlahdey I Love You Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.