Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,906 members, 7,814,065 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

Nairaland Boy In Man Clothing - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Boy In Man Clothing (400 Views)

I Nearly Got Embarrass In Front Of My Friends Today By A Male Nairaland Boy / Zimbabwean Woman Caught Sleeping With A 13-Year-Old Boy In His Parents' House / Intimacy Gadget Stuck In Man's Anus In Argentina ((Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Boy In Man Clothing by Mzcaz: 9:46am On Sep 14, 2018
hello house ,
I really need y'all help on how to tame a boy who is in the clothing of a man .
I am not so good at creating topics on nairaland ,this is my first time doing this and it's definitely the last .I lost my previous account and I had to open this because of the situation I just found my self in .
I really need the good guys here to help me call this number and tell him to act like a man he is 08036893166,his name Karl .
some months ago (may) I logged into my email and saw a message from him .we chatted for some minutes and we exchanged our contacts ,after a month he called me and also chatted me up on WhatsApp ,I told him am a very busy person and I wouldn't always be online to chat to which he accepted and we never spoke again .last month he called me and asked of my location I told him Lagos and he said he would love us to see ,I told him he would come down to my estate because we are to meet for the first time and would be safer if he comes down to d juntion close to my house (not my house ) to which he declined and ended the call .
some hours ago (today) he called me and said he wanted to see me again and I told him the same thing ,that if he won't accept then am sorry we won't see ,he ended the call and sent me long Epistles
he calls himself Karl .I can't put up his username so that I won't call d wrong person
please I need someone to help me warn the guy to keep off and behave like a pain .I have no idea on why he is so pained
.he doesn't even know how I look

Re: Nairaland Boy In Man Clothing by MJBOLT: 9:52am On Sep 14, 2018
report the idiot to the police, if you want me to call him send airtime smiley

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Boy In Man Clothing by wahles(m): 9:55am On Sep 14, 2018
Toasting gone wrong
Re: Nairaland Boy In Man Clothing by Nobody: 10:04am On Sep 14, 2018
No one will agree to call a stranger simply because you said so. I don't what you want us to do or say to him but I believe someone in your vicinity can do the Job.

(1) (Reply)

6 Ways To Maintain Trust In Your Relationship / Would You Choose Love Over Tribe? / How To Get A Guy In 10 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.