Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,166 members, 7,835,901 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

How To Get A Guy In 10 Days - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Get A Guy In 10 Days (400 Views)

She Made Him Wait For 4 Years For Sex, But Slept With A New Guy In A Week! / As A Lady, You Can Prove That You Love A Guy In The Following Ways / Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Guy In Delta Hotel Room He Paid For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get A Guy In 10 Days by moseghe: 6:13pm On Oct 06, 2018
It sounds like something straight out of a movie, but when it works, it's about as glorious as it is in the movies. Getting a guy in 10 days means you need to work extra fast,

not be afraid to make the first move, and get yourself noticed in a significant way. It's not impossible,
but it's hard, and you love the challenge, right? Read on for more information on how to get a guy in 10 days.

Dress to Impress and Look the Part..........

https://www.worldgistentertainment.com/2018/10/how-to-get-guy-in-10-days.html

Re: How To Get A Guy In 10 Days by Nobody: 6:18pm On Oct 06, 2018
just use decimal 10:10

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Get A Guy In 10 Days by dingbang(m): 7:20pm On Oct 06, 2018
Cook sweet food and give me for ten market days. cool

(1) (Reply)

Warning Signs Your Partner Is Going To Cheat / I Need A Nice And Mature Lady / “I Rejected A Marriage Proposal Because Of The Size Of The D”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.