Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,616 members, 7,958,865 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 06:06 AM

Buhari Emerges Unopposed In His Bid For Second Term - Bashir Ahmad - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Emerges Unopposed In His Bid For Second Term - Bashir Ahmad (13669 Views)

Sam Daddy To Emerge Unopposed In Imo PDP Gubernatorial Primaries / Primary: Obaseki To Be Elected Unopposed As Imasuagbon Steps Down / APC Convention :14 Candidates Emerge Unopposed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Emerges Unopposed In His Bid For Second Term - Bashir Ahmad by tetralogyfallot(m): 12:07pm On Sep 14, 2018
Queenext:
In the land of the blind, one eye man will always be king.

Why would anyone opposed him, try it, and your file will be opened.

Stupid fear fear APC members.

Bunch of thieves
sai baba
Re: Buhari Emerges Unopposed In His Bid For Second Term - Bashir Ahmad by excomarow(m): 12:07pm On Sep 14, 2018
Re: Buhari Emerges Unopposed In His Bid For Second Term - Bashir Ahmad by folakegimmelove: 12:07pm On Sep 14, 2018
your yansh
Fukafuka:
grin
Re: Buhari Emerges Unopposed In His Bid For Second Term - Bashir Ahmad by semyman: 12:08pm On Sep 14, 2018
Devil punish PDP day and night.
Re: Buhari Emerges Unopposed In His Bid For Second Term - Bashir Ahmad by bluefilm: 12:08pm On Sep 14, 2018
Lordofthewest:
Anybody knows if my sowore has purchased his own form or is he still protesting upandan?

So you no even get im phone number? sad

Which kain supporter you be sef? sad

1 Like

Re: Buhari Emerges Unopposed In His Bid For Second Term - Bashir Ahmad by Yankiss(m): 12:09pm On Sep 14, 2018
APC should be careful. They should have encouraged healthy opposition. They seem to be towing the same GEJ-PDP pattern of 2015 that backfired. Anyway, may the best material win in the long run!
Re: Buhari Emerges Unopposed In His Bid For Second Term - Bashir Ahmad by nigeriapenmedia: 12:10pm On Sep 14, 2018
See baba

Re: Buhari Emerges Unopposed In His Bid For Second Term - Bashir Ahmad by IchBinBrait(m): 12:11pm On Sep 14, 2018
Mtcheeeeew!!
Re: Buhari Emerges Unopposed In His Bid For Second Term - Bashir Ahmad by VULCAN(m): 12:11pm On Sep 14, 2018
The headline is no surprise. Has Buhari ever been comfortable with opposition in his life?
Re: Buhari Emerges Unopposed In His Bid For Second Term - Bashir Ahmad by folakegimmelove: 12:12pm On Sep 14, 2018
he must not win ooo. me i want corruption back
Re: Buhari Emerges Unopposed In His Bid For Second Term - Bashir Ahmad by positivethought: 12:15pm On Sep 14, 2018
sarrki:
Interesting
we are waiting for inec to publish the filled forms of the candidates, then.....
Re: Buhari Emerges Unopposed In His Bid For Second Term - Bashir Ahmad by Jellyberry(m): 12:17pm On Sep 14, 2018
Gud 4 im and naija visit ma siggy pls
Re: Buhari Emerges Unopposed In His Bid For Second Term - Bashir Ahmad by gurunlocker: 12:17pm On Sep 14, 2018
That's why they increase the price for the nomination form and then deceive the zombies that the form was purchased by one group.
Re: Buhari Emerges Unopposed In His Bid For Second Term - Bashir Ahmad by Lordofthewest(m): 12:18pm On Sep 14, 2018
Me na online supporter when time reach to vote I'm definitely voting for him even if he no win..So incase any of these old cargo win and Nigerian goes from bad to worse I can sleep with a clear conscience.
bluefilm:

So you no even get im phone number? sad

Which kain supporter you be sef? sad
Re: Buhari Emerges Unopposed In His Bid For Second Term - Bashir Ahmad by gurunlocker: 12:20pm On Sep 14, 2018
TheAngry1:
Buhari makes me schizophrenic sometimes. The only reason I still have an ounce of 'support' for this administration is that there is no credible opposition, and also because of the prospect of an Osinbajo Presidency in 2023. I have said it before, the ONLY credible person vying for the Presidency today other than Buhari is Kingsley Moghalu, and even he lost some credibility with his handling of the PACT issue. My heart is heavy---another four years for Buhari is scary, but to go back to Egypt (PDP) is even scarier.

Osinbajo for president? I want that to happen but you think BAT is just supporting Buhari just for osinbajo to become the president? I don't think so!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Emerges Unopposed In His Bid For Second Term - Bashir Ahmad by resurgent2019: 12:25pm On Sep 14, 2018
TheAngry1:
Buhari makes me schizophrenic sometimes. The only reason I still have an ounce of 'support' for this administration is that there is no credible opposition, and also because of the prospect of an Osinbajo Presidency in 2023. I have said it before, the ONLY credible person vying for the Presidency today other than Buhari is Kingsley Moghalu, and even he lost some credibility with his handling of the PACT issue. My heart is heavy---another four years for Buhari is scary, but to go back to Egypt (PDP) is even scarier.

This bitter truth is Nigeria cannot go another 4 years under Buhari. She will collapse.

Other than Yorubas, the igbos and Hausas are ready to go to war on this Buhari issue. We can always make do with another Hausa President who is not a bigot.

If there is no Nigeria, we cannot be citizens. Nigeria faces an existential threat under Buhari as he will go full throttle on his Islamization drive in his 2nd term. And we southerners would firmly resist it.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Emerges Unopposed In His Bid For Second Term - Bashir Ahmad by IsraelSongz: 12:31pm On Sep 14, 2018
APC is lying. They simply asked all those who'd oppose to decamp. That's why Saraki and the rest left.

I'm sure there are other who still want to oppose but for their selfish interests they decided not to.
Re: Buhari Emerges Unopposed In His Bid For Second Term - Bashir Ahmad by windwayltd: 12:31pm On Sep 14, 2018
SAI BABA TILL 2023

UNSTOPPABLE BABA ONLY GOD ALONE AND GOD IS WITH YOU CARRY GO WE ARE MANY BEHIND YOU AND MAJORITY WINS THE VOTES WE ARE the MAJORITY cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy WE ARE MORE THAN THE PDP (CABALS,GANGS, MAFIAS,LOOTERS,THIEVES,KILLERS, ASSASSINS,BANDITS,CATTLE RUSTLERS, ARMED ROBBERS and CO ) WE ARE ALSO MUCH MORE MORE THAN THE TERRORISTS(IPOB,BOKO HARAM,ISIS,AND CO)

WE ARE MUCH MORE UNITED AND STRONGER DAY BY DAY, WE ARE COMING TOGETHER STRONGLY DAY BY DAY ,WE ARE HEAVLY READY AND SERIOUSLY PREPARED TO STAND YOU ON IN 2019 FOR YOUR REMAINING 4yrs AND WE STAND WITH YOU TILL YOU FINISH IT IN 2023 Hmmm.

PROUDLYBUHARIST

Re: Buhari Emerges Unopposed In His Bid For Second Term - Bashir Ahmad by robosky02(m): 12:33pm On Sep 14, 2018
Unopposed because if you oppose they will come after you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Emerges Unopposed In His Bid For Second Term - Bashir Ahmad by TheAngry1: 12:33pm On Sep 14, 2018
resurgent2019:

This bitter truth is Nigeria cannot go another 4 years under Buhari. She will collapse.

Other than Yorubas, the igbos and Hausas are ready to go to war on this Buhari issue. We can always make do with another Hausa President who is not a bigot.

If there is no Nigeria, we cannot be citizens. Nigeria faces an existential threat under Buhari as he will go full throttle on his Islamization drive in his 2nd term. And we southerners would firmly resist it.

I agree with you, very sound points you raised there.
Re: Buhari Emerges Unopposed In His Bid For Second Term - Bashir Ahmad by resurgent2019: 12:34pm On Sep 14, 2018
windwayltd:
SAI BABA TILL 2023

UNSTOPPABLE BABA ONLY GOD ALONE AND GOD IS WITH YOU CARRY GO WE ARE MANY BEHIND YOU AND MAJORITY WINS THE VOTES WE ARE the MAJORITY cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy WE ARE MORE THAN THE PDP (CABALS,GANGS, MAFIAS,LOOTERS,THIEVES,KILLERS, ASSASSINS,BANDITS,CATTLE RUSTLERS, ARMED ROBBERS and CO ) WE ARE ALSO MUCH MORE MORE THAN THE TERRORISTS(IPOB,BOKO HARAM,ISIS,AND CO)

WE ARE MUCH MORE STRONGER DAY BY DAY WE ARE COMING TOGETHER STRONGLY DAY BAY DAY TILL 2019 TO STAND YOU IN AGAIN FOR YOUR REMAINING 4yrs.

PROUDLYBUHARIST

smiley smiley smiley

Buhari is not bigger than the nation.

He would be ousted. You can take that to the bank.
Re: Buhari Emerges Unopposed In His Bid For Second Term - Bashir Ahmad by TheAngry1: 12:34pm On Sep 14, 2018
gurunlocker:

Osinbajo for president? I want that to happen but you think BAT is just supporting Buhari just for osinbajo to become the president? I don't think so!

I agree Tinubu is too ambitious to lay beds for Osinbajo. I, however, believe that Tinubu would be demystified before 2023...you will see.
Re: Buhari Emerges Unopposed In His Bid For Second Term - Bashir Ahmad by beegodson: 12:38pm On Sep 14, 2018
I didn't expect anything less from President Buhari; of course he will win 2019 elections, I will take 100 PMB's over any PDP person...
PMB has worked hard and better than the PDP government of 16 years that did nothing for this country, PMB is the change Nigeria needs.
Re: Buhari Emerges Unopposed In His Bid For Second Term - Bashir Ahmad by IbrahimDamola: 12:40pm On Sep 14, 2018
Sharpshooota:

The lifeless one is certificateless

An illiterate cow rearer who knows nothing aside fura

Kai!
Dis one go pain fukafuka my abokii muslim brother. grin

1 Share

Re: Buhari Emerges Unopposed In His Bid For Second Term - Bashir Ahmad by Klington: 12:45pm On Sep 14, 2018
even as lifeless as he is, nigeria is dead

Re: Buhari Emerges Unopposed In His Bid For Second Term - Bashir Ahmad by franchasng: 12:46pm On Sep 14, 2018
olujastro:
I hope wailers understand the difference between Buhari's unopposed emergence and GEJ's emergence as PDP candidate in 2015 that eventually led to his loss.

PDP gave GEJ right of first refusal, by so doing blocked out other candidates from contesting the presidential primaries.
But this time, Buhari's opponents all know they stand no chance in defeating him for the APC ticket, so they simply left to try their lucks in the PDP.

That said, 2019 is already locked down for Buhari. North is already won while the SW will definitely vote for infrastructural projects as sensible voters. 4 SS states will supplement the victory. Others can vote out of hatred if they like.

2023 on my mind already. Hopefully, Fashola gets serious consideration to take over. grin
the only problem is that Buhari will rig the election; in fact he has rigged the election already, reason he removed Seifa as DSS boss to install another of his kinsman for the rigging job ahead.

If Buhari organises at least 70% free and fair election, this is how the result will be:

1.) Northeast = APC wins

2.) North-central = PDP wins

3.) Northwest = slightly equal margin but APC wins

4.) Southeast = PDP wins

5.) South-south = PDP wins

6.) Southwest = head-to-head fight but APC wins

Note:
Kano that usually give Buhari millions of vote will be a tough battle for Buhari to win opposition with up to 1 million votes with Kwankwaso and others now on the opposition.

So if Buhari organises a fairly good enough free and fair election, he will lose to the opposition with a small margin.

Buhari would have lose in Southwest, but because Yorubas will like to prove a point to Igbos who are steadily criticizing Buhari/Osinbajo failed government, they will just vote APC out of "let's show Igbos we are still in charge of southern politics".
Re: Buhari Emerges Unopposed In His Bid For Second Term - Bashir Ahmad by BunmiSkye: 12:51pm On Sep 14, 2018
It is necessary for a party to reach an agreement to appoint just one person for the political contest,there is no sense in having several opposition in a certain party if the wishes of the administration are genuine and same....it is a way of showing progressive efforts.
Re: Buhari Emerges Unopposed In His Bid For Second Term - Bashir Ahmad by Ardeyemite(m): 1:00pm On Sep 14, 2018
tetralogyfallot:
Who wan compete with the will of God? Buhari is a blessing to nigeria. Sai babaaa

a blessing?
God! why am I in the same country with these set of people?
Re: Buhari Emerges Unopposed In His Bid For Second Term - Bashir Ahmad by FitnessAndGoodL: 1:15pm On Sep 14, 2018
cool
Re: Buhari Emerges Unopposed In His Bid For Second Term - Bashir Ahmad by Nobody: 1:18pm On Sep 14, 2018
That is why they hike the price so that nobody could buy it. And if anybody buy it, he will be arrested by EFCC.
Re: Buhari Emerges Unopposed In His Bid For Second Term - Bashir Ahmad by windwayltd: 1:22pm On Sep 14, 2018
resurgent2019:

smiley smiley smiley

Buhari is not bigger than the nation.

He would be ousted. You can take that to the bank.

SORRY, WE THE BUHARIST ARE THE NATION YOU KNOW. WE ARE MUCH MORE MAJORITY WORLDWIDE AND NATIONWIDE. WE ARE VERY WERE EVEN AROUND YOU AS YOU WRITE YOUR RUBB- ISH.
BUHARIST ARE THE NATION NIGERIA YOU KNOW. BE ASSURED THAT YOU MINORITY CANT REMOVE THE MAJORITY THAT IS THE ELECTION AND THAT IS THE DEMOCRACY.

WE ARE PROUD TO TELL YOU THAT BUHARI WILL BE THERE TILL 2023 grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Orders Sack Of 20,000 PHCN Workers / Nigeria’s Unity Not Negotiable – Senate / Atiku To Address The Nation By 9am Today Via Twitter & Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.