Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,793 members, 7,824,313 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust (61372 Views)

Ali Baba Speaks On Kemi Adeosun’s Resignation Saga Over NYSC Certificate Scandal / Joe Igbokwe Reacts To Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Over NYSC Certificate Scandal / Kemi Adeosun NYSC Certificate Scandal: Bigger Picture Of NYSC & Nigerians Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust by nairalandbuzz(m): 10:00pm On Sep 14, 2018
PrecisionFx:

I've already told u that ur a curse to ur self, Look for something else to say.

I wanted to say that your curse shall extend to your 7th generation but I will withdraw from saying it.
Re: Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust by Nobody: 10:22pm On Sep 14, 2018
nairalandbuzz:

I wanted to say that your curse shall extend to your 7th generation but I will withdraw from saying it.

U better not. Cuz u don't have the spiritual ability to bring such a curse to life.
Re: Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust by Johnnyessence(m): 11:19pm On Sep 14, 2018
edupedia:

...or even as governor sef...there is one uneducated dancer in Osun...
All is well, you really show hatred here. continue ok.
Re: Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust by Naija2mumu(m): 12:37am On Sep 17, 2018
PrecisionFx:

How?

Pls be specific with facts.
you can read up about the bullet proof car saga
Re: Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust by slivertongue: 2:15am On Sep 17, 2018
Third party indeed. she was wokin in maija wen she got d cert.
she sud name d 3rd party.am nt rejocin&am nt an indomdie
Re: Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust by Babaewee: 2:40am On Sep 17, 2018
[Maybe quote author=Johnnyessence post=71192037]Hmmmmmmmmmm I guess kemi adeosun want to contest for senatorial seat in ogun state. all the best for her. [/quote]
Re: Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust by Nobody: 9:04am On Sep 17, 2018
Naija2mumu:
you can read up about the bullet proof car saga

Nope, I have read it wella so i know the whole details. Madame stella oduah bought 2 BMW bulletproof cars for the ministry of aviation worth 225 million naira...

So i repeat again, what are ur facts?
Re: Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust by Naija2mumu(m): 5:20am On Sep 18, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Nope, I have read it wella so i know the whole details. Madame stella oduah bought 2 BMW bulletproof cars for the ministry of aviation worth 225 million naira...

So i repeat again, what are ur facts?
i don't argue blindly man. Was that amount in the budget of ministry of aviation for 2 car purchase as defended in the senate?
Yes or no.
Re: Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust by Nobody: 9:03am On Sep 18, 2018
Naija2mumu:
i don't argue blindly man. Was that amount in the budget of ministry of aviation for 2 car purchase as defended in the senate?
Yes or no.

You are the one arguing blindly and stupidly. Sop asking idiotic questions about any amount in any budget that u know nothing about. 2 BMW were bought and till date EFCC under GEJ n buhari have investigated on the matter and found no corruption case to pin to stella oduah and they let her go. The cars are for the ministry of aviation and it is still there.

Anyway i dont expect anything from afonjas
Re: Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust by Naija2mumu(m): 6:45am On Sep 19, 2018
PrecisionFx:

You are the one arguing blindly and stupidly. Sop asking idiotic questions about any amount in any budget that u know nothing about. 2 BMW were bought and till date EFCC under GEJ n buhari have investigated on the matter and found no corruption case to pin to stella oduah and they let her go. The cars are for the ministry of aviation and it is still there.

Anyway i dont expect anything from afonjas
Nwanne idi iberibe
Re: Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust by Nobody: 8:33am On Sep 19, 2018
Naija2mumu:
Nwanne idi iberibe

Nwanne ibi aturu mmuo
Re: Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust by Naija2mumu(m): 7:21pm On Sep 19, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Nwanne ibi aturu mmuo
ibu not ibi. Ewu
Re: Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust by Nobody: 7:38pm On Sep 19, 2018
Naija2mumu:
ibu not ibi. Ewu

Oga Afonja, Google translate has started failing u grin
Re: Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust by Naija2mumu(m): 7:49pm On Sep 19, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Oga Afonja, Google translate has started failing u grin
Tribalism kee u dia. Ole npara ala Igbo nasu ibi. Efulefu
Re: Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust by orisa37: 7:43am On Apr 24, 2021
KEMI ADEOSUN's so called Forgery is a NULLITY AND IRRELEVANT..
Re: Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust by orisa37: 7:47am On Apr 24, 2021

PANTAMI HAS IN BORN AND IRREFUTABLE TENDENCY TO CRIMES. PANTAMI IS A TERRORIST AND A JOKE.
Re: Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust by orisa37: 7:55am On Apr 24, 2021

PANTAMI HAS IN BORN AND IRREFUTABLE TENDENCY TO CRIMES. PANTAMI IS A TERRORIST AND A JOKE.

PANTAMI JOINED BUHARI TO SUPERVISE THE MERGER OF BOKOHARAM AND ISIS

PANTAMI IS A STUDENT OF QASSAM AND ORDERED THE BEHEADING OF THE CHRISTIAN BISHOP IN BORNO STATE BY BOKOHARAM.
Re: Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust by orisa37: 7:59am On Apr 24, 2021

PANTAMI JOINED BUHARI TO SUPERVISE THE MERGER OF BOKOHARAM AND ISIS

PANTAMI IS A STUDENT OF QASSAM AND ORDERED THE BEHEADING OF THE CHRISTIAN BISHOP IN BORNO STATE BY BOKOHARAM.

PANTAMI IS SICK. HE SHOULD BE EXAMINED FOR BSE AND CJD.
Re: Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust by orisa37: 8:05am On Apr 24, 2021
KEMI ADEOSUN WILL BE BEST FOR NIGERIA AS GOVERNOR OF CBN.
Re: Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust by orisa37: 8:09am On Apr 24, 2021
IRREDEEMABLE TERRORIST.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Buhari & His Country Want To Put An End To Us - Benin Republic Traders / Abba Kyari's Burial : Lai Mohammed Has Further Ruined His Reputation - Afenifere / Lockdown: Ogun Unveils Stimulus Package Items, To Begin Distribution Saturday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.