Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,897 members, 7,821,124 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust (61361 Views)

Ali Baba Speaks On Kemi Adeosun’s Resignation Saga Over NYSC Certificate Scandal / Joe Igbokwe Reacts To Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Over NYSC Certificate Scandal / Kemi Adeosun NYSC Certificate Scandal: Bigger Picture Of NYSC & Nigerians Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust by deomelo: 4:18pm On Sep 14, 2018
EternalTruths:

Borrow borrow makes you rich abi

So, they can't think of ways of generating revenue.?

I just wonder why it wasn't easy for jona and incompetent okonjo to generate revenue and instead borrowed hundreds of billions to pay workers salaries till jona's last day in office.

These ignorant Igbos sef.
Re: Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust by obailala(m): 4:21pm On Sep 14, 2018
EternalTruths:

Is that why they misused Abacha's loot of $302m that was refunded and left for China to borrow $328m.?

Nigerians like you are the reason why Nigeria is underdeveloped.
Stick to the topic. Stop steering away.
Re: Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust by monex(m): 4:23pm On Sep 14, 2018
shotuns:
She presented the certificate without knowing is was false. It is online, do some search and you will find where she apologized for her carelessness to have trusted the agency and not to verify the certificate before presenting it. Haba........ lazy youth..

not false because it was forged but false because she was supposed to serve and not apply for an exemption hence perjury.

Unless i am missing something, I understand she was supposed to serve ab-initio as she graduated before age 30
Re: Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust by Arysexy(m): 4:33pm On Sep 14, 2018
grin

See as afonja dey nack their chamfered heads for ground here haha ha ha!

The next step is prosecution. Madam forgery you must vomit all the salary you earned. And stabilize our economy you and your incompetent lifeless cow has bastardized
Re: Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust by kernel001: 4:37pm On Sep 14, 2018
deomelo:

Do you have any proof that she forged anything?

Of course you don't, you have nothing but ignorance, pettiness and hate.

Where's the evidence that Saraki has stolen before? Please have Atiku been convicted before, dunce bounce.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust by JacksonOyibo: 4:39pm On Sep 14, 2018
IBBG:
lol. you are even the mor0n here for displaying your stupidity online. Then whats the penalty for forgery and for perjury when charged to court and found guilty. she is charged for forgey and not for not doing her NYSC. Learn how to comprehend before you start cursing so that you won't look like the fool you are.

Mor0n again... she collected the certificate from a NYSC staff... mumu.
Re: Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust by JacksonOyibo: 4:40pm On Sep 14, 2018
IBBG:
lol. you are even the mor0n here for displaying your stupidity online. Then whats the penalty for forgery and for perjury when charged to court and found guilty. she is charged for forgey and not for not doing her NYSC. Learn how to comprehend before you start cursing so that you won't look like the fool you are.

Mor0n again... she collected the certificate from an NYSC staff... mumu... she didn't forge the documents... PDP wailer.
Re: Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust by Nobody: 4:51pm On Sep 14, 2018
Ibos, their survival in Nigeria & West Africa will be by divine mercy considering their bitterness of mind & delusional hatred that have beclouded their sense of reasoning. They laid siege online fighting psychological warfare against the god of Nigeria which they can never win. When landlords in Accra are refusing to rent house to Nigeria complaining about Nigerians, they know what they are talking about.

Anytime a thread is generating so many pages rapidly you know IBOs warriors are involved with their psychological depression and propaganda.
Re: Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust by deomelo: 4:55pm On Sep 14, 2018
[s]
kernel001:

Where's the evidence that Saraki has stolen before? Please have Atiku been convicted before, dunce bounce.
[/s]

Can't read and comprehend ipob, my quote didn't say anything about saraki and the topic is not saraki.

You said the minister forged so show us your proof..

Learn how to read and comprehend.
Re: Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust by resurgent2019: 4:57pm On Sep 14, 2018
babaolofin:
Ibos, their survival in Nigeria & West Africa will be by divine mercy considering their bitterness of mind & delusional hatred that have beclouded their sense of reasoning. They laid siege online fighting psychological warfare against the god of Nigeria which they can never win. When landlords in Accra are refusing to rent house to Nigeria complaining about Nigerians, they know what they are talking about.

Anytime a thread is generating so many pages rapidly you know IBOs warriors are involved with their psychological depression and propaganda.

God bless you.

Wa gbayi!
Re: Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust by akphrat(m): 4:58pm On Sep 14, 2018
She's a patriot for her move so far. i wouldn't blame her but the Government.
Re: Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust by overall90: 5:01pm On Sep 14, 2018
babaolofin:

why are you people so dishonest?
when you lots starts accusing igbos of having sacked Adeosun,what are they supposed to do?keep quiet in the face of you peoples stupidity.
go and check all the threads on NL.no matter what the topic is,you people will always look for a way to bring igbo into it.sometimes I wonder what's with the obsession
Re: Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust by Ugosample(m): 5:02pm On Sep 14, 2018
seunmsg:
She did the right thing. She was an excellent finance minister that successfully managed the finances of our country at a period of extremely low oil revenue. So sad we are losing such a brilliant woman to dirty politics of "bring him down".

Hopefully, the NYSC act can now be amended to take care of peculiar cases like hers. Any Nigerian born outside the country who chooses to come back after 30 years of age should be allowed to just apply for exemption certificate. That way, we can encourage technocrats of Nigerian origin to come back home and contribute to the development of the country without and legal incumbrances on their neck. Nobody should be allowed to pass through what that lady passed through in the hands of the media simply because of a useless certificate.

what is this one saying?

Any one who wants to serve Nigeria in public capacity MUST do his/her youth service

South Korea and Israel for example don't give preferences to their diaspora citizens, if you want to work in the public sector, you NUST serve, or if you graduated AFTER 30 get an exemption

No need to bend the rules
Re: Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust by kernel001: 5:04pm On Sep 14, 2018
deomelo:
[s][/s]

Can't read and comprehend ipob, my quote didn't say anything about saraki and the topic is not saraki.

You said the minister forged so show us your proof..

Learn how to read and comprehend.

I don't argue with the sons of fallen devil, brown roof demons or Af®njaic snakes.

What's the evidence that Boooohari is a life*less terr™orist?
Re: Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust by Ugosample(m): 5:05pm On Sep 14, 2018
resurgent2019:

Right thing bawo? Because of the NYSC issue?

It’s not like she forged her university or college certificates na. She let all the criticisms get to her. This is Nigeria and not U.K.

Her enemies (mainly from the South East) have prevailed over her. Shiooor.

what does this have to do with those from the South East now?

Why are you guys like this?
Re: Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust by nairalandbuzz(m): 5:08pm On Sep 14, 2018
Ekinematics:

Nonsense talk.

baba e was the first thing that came into my mind... but I will hold it back... so i take it back
Re: Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust by Ugosample(m): 5:12pm On Sep 14, 2018
resurgent2019:

For you igbos, this is about removing a bright yoruba woman from her position which you wrongly assume to be that of Ngozi Okonjo iweala.

We know how these things go. But I want to assure you that the position will not be given to an Igbo.
what does that have to do with anything?

If the position is given to whoever, how does it influence the tribe the person comes from ?

Emancipate yourself from myopic thinking
Re: Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust by Ugosample(m): 5:15pm On Sep 14, 2018
utenwuson:
my God...... So forgery is synonymous to a particular region or tribe? This a Straight case and it's not about who is involve, let the law takes it course......... She will be jail if the law is uptight

this goes to show you how many of them here reason
Re: Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust by deomelo: 5:26pm On Sep 14, 2018
[s]
kernel001:

I don't argue with the sons of fallen devil, brown roof demons or Af®njaic snakes.

What's the evidence that Boooohari is a life*less terr™orist?
[/s]

lol @ ipob can't read and comprehend ipob terrorist.

Stop spewing ignorant and dumbo rubbish you can not prove with facts
Re: Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust by Nobody: 5:39pm On Sep 14, 2018
nairalandbuzz:

And you are a curse unto your generation.

Every part of my present generational bloodline luvs me, I am extremely useful to dem.
Re: Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust by Nobody: 5:41pm On Sep 14, 2018
Naija2mumu:
oga abum nwafor igbo and sentiment doesn't cloud my sense of reasoning o.
Ndewo

Oga an Igbo man no fit be Nwafor Igbo...grin, "Nwafor" is the wrong term Yorubas use for the actual phrase.

Stella Oduah didn't commit any crime, If she did then list dem
Re: Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust by e7ejinima: 5:44pm On Sep 14, 2018
I can't believe this is where this matter has gotten to Igbo bashing. Christ save us!

What did Igbos do this time? Forged for Kemi? Or submitted forged certificate on her behalf?

People from all tribes and parts of the country commented on this scandal only for the matter to become an Igbo affair?

I have a suggestion: let's kill all the Igbos. Yes! Let's kill them all and see if we can have rest in this nation
Re: Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust by kernel001: 5:47pm On Sep 14, 2018
deomelo:
[s][/s]

lol @ ipob can't read and comprehend ipob terrorist.

Stop spewing ignorant and dumbo rubbish you can not prove with facts

Brown roof demons are two faced devil, same will call another man thief even when he's not been found guilty.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust by ariesbull: 5:52pm On Sep 14, 2018
resurgent2019:

Aunty kemi ma Bleep up oooo.

Awon omo Igbo lasan lasan lo je ki aunty ki resign?

The reason for her resignation is the most trivial in my estimation! NYSC certificate?

Certificates that graduates dump immediately they finish wasting one year of their lives and that doesn’t guaranty them jobs?

Well, all I know is that Buhari must replace her with either an Hausa or Yoruba.

A Yoruba man has spoken hear him out .... Soludo ti takeover
Re: Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust by Naija2mumu(m): 6:57pm On Sep 14, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Oga an Igbo man no fit be Nwafor Igbo...grin, "Nwafor" is the wrong term Yorubas use for the actual phrase.

Stella Oduah didn't commit any crime, If she did then list dem
missappropriation of fund
Re: Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust by Greenback: 6:58pm On Sep 14, 2018
Southerners are fools.
Now the north and that mallam she dealt with the other time have "codedly" had their way.
Re: Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust by nairalandbuzz(m): 7:34pm On Sep 14, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Every part of my present generational bloodline luvs me, I am extremely useful to dem.

That is good to hear so you are a curse unto yourself them and not your generation.

Next time, don't just type to curse someone because you have data
Re: Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust by edupedia: 8:50pm On Sep 14, 2018
Johnnyessence:
Hmmmmmmmmmm I guess kemi adeosun want to contest for senatorial seat in ogun state. all the best for her.

...or even as governor sef...there is one uneducated dancer in Osun...
Re: Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust by Nobody: 9:31pm On Sep 14, 2018
Naija2mumu:
missappropriation of fund
How?
Pls be specific with facts.
Re: Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust by Nobody: 9:32pm On Sep 14, 2018
deomelo:

Do you have any proof that she forged anything?

Of course you don't, you have nothing but ignorance, pettiness and hate.

Bmc member...grin
Re: Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust by Nobody: 9:33pm On Sep 14, 2018
nairalandbuzz:

That is good to hear so you are a curse unto yourself them and not your generation.

Next time, don't just type to curse someone because you have data

I've already told u that ur a curse to ur self, Look for something else to say.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Senator Ifeanyi Araraume's Mansion 'Ugwumba Villa' In Imo State (Photos) / The Moment Police Dispersed Yoruba Nation Protesters At Ojota Rally (Video) / Photoshopped Image Of Obi Shared By Keyamo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.