Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,996 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust (61340 Views)

Ali Baba Speaks On Kemi Adeosun’s Resignation Saga Over NYSC Certificate Scandal / Joe Igbokwe Reacts To Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Over NYSC Certificate Scandal / Kemi Adeosun NYSC Certificate Scandal: Bigger Picture Of NYSC & Nigerians Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust by docadams: 2:47pm On Sep 14, 2018
What a bad day. May God grant the nation the fortitude to bear the great loss.
Re: Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust by EmirAbj: 2:49pm On Sep 14, 2018
shotuns:
See this Ganbari Aboki.........

You Need Sense At least Just One Sense That Will Free You From Captivity APC Put You cheesy
Re: Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust by nairalandbuzz(m): 2:50pm On Sep 14, 2018
Deo1986:
where are you standing? In all your rantings I couldn't find one sensible sense. Kemi forged her NYSC cert. and the only option for her was resignation which has taken way too long. Why bring in Buhari, others and inec?

Cos of those that started quoting me with abusive words
Re: Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust by webincomeplus(m): 2:51pm On Sep 14, 2018
seunmsg:
She did the right thing. She was an excellent finance minister that successfully managed the finances of our country at a period of extremely low oil revenue. So sad we are losing such a brilliant woman to dirty politics of "bring him down".

Hopefully, the NYSC act can now be amended to take care of peculiar cases like hers. Any Nigerian born outside the country who chooses to come back after 30 years of age should be allowed to just apply for exemption certificate. That way, we can encourage technocrats of Nigerian origin to come back home and contribute to the development of the country without and legal incumbrances on their neck. Nobody should be allowed to pass through what that lady passed through in the hands of the media simply because of a useless certificate.
Yours is the wisest comment I've read on NL today. You rock!
Re: Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust by nairalandbuzz(m): 2:54pm On Sep 14, 2018
FBIL:

Just negodu your English, ''....when those that does not...'' After, you'll be shouting IPOB upandan when all their states are in the best 10 educationally serious states in this country.

you... be searching for english upandown whether na him be your mother tongue
Re: Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust by nairalandbuzz(m): 2:56pm On Sep 14, 2018
cahrlifa:

Your zombie level don reach 100.No hope for you again

Would have typed "no hope for your generation" but I ve just decided to tune it down to "no hope for you too"
Re: Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust by Ekez(m): 2:58pm On Sep 14, 2018
Odmic2839:
no time to argue with u too but just wondering how u have been so low in reasoning
Ok thanks
Re: Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust by Ekez(m): 3:00pm On Sep 14, 2018
4601CE:
Suck my dick!
Lalastilala another gay on the loose
Re: Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust by ItsMeAboki(m): 3:03pm On Sep 14, 2018
resurgent2019:

I agree with you, perhaps for the first time.

Our interests meet on Kemi Adeosun’s issue.

I will miss her. cry

Yes indeed; she would be remembered and appreciated for her contribution towards the implementation of TSA, VAIDS, Ease of Doing Business and more.
Re: Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust by Belluchii: 3:03pm On Sep 14, 2018
What else defines a woman of courage and self -respect. Kemi contributed her quota to the recovery of billions in looted funds following the whistle-blowing policy, establishment of BVN to reduce the activities of fraudulent individuals in the federal system an also in the identification of thousands of ghost workers on the system. She has done better than most of the overqualified frauds in the political system
Re: Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust by Ekez(m): 3:05pm On Sep 14, 2018
Odmic2839:
must you comment with ur pig brain
Well that's your thought.
Thumbs up to your intellectual prowess ,bless you.
Re: Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust by Ekez(m): 3:06pm On Sep 14, 2018
PassingShot:
Keep it up for the “likes” it brings you. grin
Well ur thought.
Re: Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust by TEYA: 3:09pm On Sep 14, 2018
IBBG:
if you think the president can protect then why is she resigning? If she had waited for her case to be concluded in court without she resigning and she is found guilty, she would have been arrested and jailed. she has no immunity in her position and there is nothing the president would have done to save her head. Other wise everyone currently in jail for the same crime like hers will have to be set free. That is the rule of law. You can't selectively/color] implement it.

Now read the bolded (from your comment) slowly and tell me you see sense in it. So now that she has resigned, her crime of forgery in court has been cancelled? You said she does not have immunity as minister, does she now have immunity after resigning? Who even told you the case would ever be concluded? Has babachir lawal's case that has been going on since been concluded? Who told you buhari does not have the power to frustrate a court case in Nigeria? Na wa for you o!

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust by Glorymax: 3:10pm On Sep 14, 2018
EternalTruths:

There is an ongoing civil war in Aso Rock between the Yoruba and Fulani elites.

The Yoruba elites are tired of Buhari's style of government.

Kemi is the first to quit.

Kemi's NYSC certificate scandal was exposed after challenging the Fulani herdsmen controlling the NNPC at June/July FAAC meeting.

I wish southern Nigeria and all well meaning middle beltans will learn the hard lesson and insists on complete restructuring of the nation. We are not progressing as a nation. Those that insist on maintaining the status quo of our governance system and the selected sycophants do not care about the larger populace.
Let everyone brace up and stand for true federalism. Nigeria is not working as it is presently constituted. The potentials are great within but some individuals have refused blindly that we must progress.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust by Nobody: 3:10pm On Sep 14, 2018
Ekez:

Lalastilala another gay on the loose
Cry me a river
Re: Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust by olril17(m): 3:16pm On Sep 14, 2018
YorubaAssasin:

Imagine ur comments regarding Yoruba pple supporting her.
In Yoruba land, we're too civilized for such... we call it as we see it, we're very objective pple UNLIKE some savages from the SE jungle of Nigeria where they'll support anything as long as money is involved.

yes, we Yorubas are really civilized that we turn Asiwere Tinuofo to a god...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust by YorubaAssasin: 3:21pm On Sep 14, 2018
olril17:

yes, we Yorubas are really civilized that we turn Asiwere Tinuofo to a god...

Bro, as much as I have so much spite and hatred for Tinubu, I can tell you he's more humane than all the Igbo leaders.
Re: Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust by Bigii(m): 3:24pm On Sep 14, 2018
benben1000:
How yoruba people support this woman tire me. This is not about removing a yoruba, for God in heaven, there are thousands of more qualified yorubas than her around the world. Stop supporting mediocrity. An accountant has no business running a macro economy. Look at out economy, every small thing, she borrows. Who is that smart yoruba man that served as minister of industry under GEJ?

Olusegun Aganga

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust by Dex4(m): 3:24pm On Sep 14, 2018
If this is true, then Change is about to begin!

Wao! Bravo.
Re: Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust by Nobody: 3:26pm On Sep 14, 2018
nairalandbuzz:
All because of NYSC bruhaha.... I see no reason in her resigning when those that does not even have certificates have not done so...

Whichever, it is a good foundation we expect others in same clime to follow.

Kudos to Aunty Kemi.

And to all of you quoting me raining curses, may thunder strike your spine. As is it is not this same Nigeria that we heard of University of Toronto and many others... What of property evaluation or what do they call that assets declaration thingy that they also swept under the carpet. What of the same NYSC scam? Did you hear how much they claim kits just one person? and there you are shouting at someone that got a fake certificate all because she did not show up at the useless camp and at the end got a fake certificate.

#ScrapNYSC

And for those saying Buhari too should resign... I would have also said that but... thinking about it, from all those that can be allowed to run this race, he is the better person I can vouch for the job... Others are just going there to embezzle and siphon money and I am not saying he is not doing the same thing and neither am I saying he is. But he is the best option I think we have out there... if they truly want the young to rule, INEC should first of all scrap out that useless Expression of Interest form fee and let all be square and then can we have true leaders that can lead.

Nonsense talk.
Re: Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust by obailala(m): 3:29pm On Sep 14, 2018
benben1000:
How yoruba people support this woman tire me. This is not about removing a yoruba, for God in heaven, there are thousands of more qualified yorubas than her around the world. Stop supporting mediocrity. Look at out economy, every small thing, she borrows. Who is that smart yoruba man that served as minister of industry under GEJ?
Even the last finance minister who is known globally as an expert borrowed massively even at a time when Nigeria made almost 4 times what it's making presently; but she's never received even 1% of the critcism which the current lady who borrowed at a time of recession is receiving. People need to cut this lady some slack, there's nothing so grievous about borrowing during recession.
Re: Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust by Ekez(m): 3:30pm On Sep 14, 2018
4601CE:
Cry me a river
Nigga i don't Bleep through the ass ,so go look for ur gay patner. Varnish
Re: Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust by Nobody: 3:31pm On Sep 14, 2018
Ekez:

Nigga i don't Bleep through the ass ,so go look for ur gay patner.
Varnish
Suck my dick !
Re: Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust by 1miccza: 3:31pm On Sep 14, 2018
Bigii:

Olusegun Aganga

I think Akinwunmi Adeshina the then Minister of Agriculture and current president of ADB

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust by EternalTruths: 3:32pm On Sep 14, 2018
obailala:
Even the last finance minister who is known globally as an expert borrowed massively even at a time when Nigeria made almost 4 times what it's making presently; but she's never received even 1% of the critcism which the current lady who borrowed at a time of recession is receiving. People need to cut this lady some slack, there's nothing so grievous about borrowing during recession.

Borrow borrow makes you rich abi

So, they can't think of ways of generating revenue.?
Re: Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust by Nobody: 3:34pm On Sep 14, 2018
Ekez:

Nigga i don't Bleep through the ass ,so go look for ur gay patner.
Varnish
Olodo
Werey .

Re: Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust by georgelilian154(f): 3:37pm On Sep 14, 2018
we pray Buhari follow suite
Re: Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust by obailala(m): 3:45pm On Sep 14, 2018
EternalTruths:

Borrow borrow makes you rich abi

So, they can't think of ways of generating revenue.?
When a country has 180 million mouths to feed and it relies on just 1 volatile priced commodity for income, borrowing is inevitable if and when calamity strikes. So yeah, there's no crime in borrowing to sustain things when you run out of income to feed your teeming population; diversifying sources of income cannot be done in a day, and people need to feed whilst that is ongoing.

The real question we should be asking however is, the last economic team which folks like you blindly glorify as experts, despite the fact that they received ~$400 billion in oil income (4 times what the current tem received), can anyone please tell us the reason Nigeria still borrowed massively between 2010 and 2014 (I understand why they borrowed in early 2015 for salaries, income was already dropping due to oil price)?

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust by olril17(m): 3:47pm On Sep 14, 2018
YorubaAssasin:

Bro, as much as I have so much spite and hatred for Tinubu, I can tell you he's more humane than all the Igbo leaders.
Alright.. but there's nothing humane about tinubu too..
Re: Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust by EternalTruths: 4:15pm On Sep 14, 2018
obailala:
When a country has 180 million mouths to feed and it relies on just 1 volatile priced commodity for income, borrowing is inevitable if and when calamity strikes. So yeah, there's no crime in borrowing to sustain things when you run out of income to feed your teeming population; diversifying sources of income cannot be done in a day, and people need to feed whilst that is ongoing.

The real question we should be asking however is, the last economic team which folks like you blindly glorify as experts, despite the fact that they received ~$400 billion in oil income (4 times what the current tem received), can anyone please tell us the reason Nigeria still borrowed massively between 2010 and 2014 (I understand why they borrowed in early 2015 for salaries, income was already dropping due to oil price)?

Is that why they misused Abacha's loot of $302m that was refunded and left for China to borrow $328m.?

Nigerians like you are the reason why Nigeria is underdeveloped.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust by deomelo: 4:16pm On Sep 14, 2018
kernel001:

What a man! Please... check if forgery is a criminal offense, after that revert to this topic.

Do you have any proof that she forged anything?

Of course you don't, you have nothing but ignorance, pettiness and hate.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Full Report Of Peter Obi & Labour Party's Petition To Elections Tribunal / Senator Ifeanyi Araraume's Mansion 'Ugwumba Villa' In Imo State (Photos) / The Moment Police Dispersed Yoruba Nation Protesters At Ojota Rally (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.