Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,032 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Divorce:i Did Every Thing Under The Sun To Keep My Marriage-pt 2 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Divorce:i Did Every Thing Under The Sun To Keep My Marriage-pt 2 (689 Views)

Divorce: I Did Every Thing Under The Sun To Keep My Marriage (part 1) / Divorce:i Did Every Thing Under The Sun To Keep My Marriage-pt 3( Final Part) / Divorce:i Did Every Thing Under The Sun To Keep My Marriage – Pt 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Divorce:i Did Every Thing Under The Sun To Keep My Marriage-pt 2 by Beke2020: 1:33pm On Sep 14, 2018
Share This Story :

Editor's Note:
This is the continuation of a heartbreaking story shared by a member of our whatsapp group.If you missed the story yesterday,please read it here. This is part 2.Part 3 will be released tomorrow.Please share this story and leave your kind thoughts in the comments section.

Cheers!

Continuation...

S*x was used as her negotiating weapon to force my hand to bring out any amount of money she needs.

All through 2010, Almighty God in heaven been my witness, I was paying #10,000 to my wife anytime I sleep with her. Without this money NO SHOW. If I don't have up to that at home, I will have to beg with #5,000, she will grudgingly agree and write the balance of #5,000 down in her 40 leaves exercise book. I complained about this to our Pastor who confronted her and she said "he is the one giving me oh".

Our Pastor now said "he gives you? Your husband? And you take it? Then you are a prostitute if you do this. Our Pastor talked to her and asked me never to give her money for s*x again. I was to suffer for not paying my own wife for s*x again.After 6 months of strictly no s*x, I could not resist her beautiful body and i gave in and released the whole money #1,5m for her trip.

Before she made that journey, her BEST friend who ...

Read and comment on full story on the blog :

https://livelystones.com.ng/divorcei-did-every-thing-under-the-sun-to-keep-my-marriage-pt-2/

Re: Divorce:i Did Every Thing Under The Sun To Keep My Marriage-pt 2 by Samuelgr8: 10:41pm On Sep 14, 2018
been seeing stories not not seen anything like this.

OP ask us not to temper with his writing except for their names.

Some women shaaaa
Re: Divorce:i Did Every Thing Under The Sun To Keep My Marriage-pt 2 by Beke2020: 7:27am On Sep 15, 2018
This is heart breaking. Not seen a meek man like this
Re: Divorce:i Did Every Thing Under The Sun To Keep My Marriage-pt 2 by Samuelgr8: 4:26pm On Sep 15, 2018
shocked shocked
Re: Divorce:i Did Every Thing Under The Sun To Keep My Marriage-pt 2 by Beke2020: 8:03pm On Sep 15, 2018
shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

Male Pregnancy Prevention Pill Has Been Developed / Ex Girlfriend Always Come Back After This Technique / 5 Things A Woman Would Do Only If She Truly Loves You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.