Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,025 members, 7,835,480 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Divorce:i Did Every Thing Under The Sun To Keep My Marriage-pt 3( Final Part) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Divorce:i Did Every Thing Under The Sun To Keep My Marriage-pt 3( Final Part) (664 Views)

Divorce: I Did Every Thing Under The Sun To Keep My Marriage (part 1) / Divorce:i Did Every Thing Under The Sun To Keep My Marriage-pt 2 / Divorce:i Did Every Thing Under The Sun To Keep My Marriage – Pt 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Divorce:i Did Every Thing Under The Sun To Keep My Marriage-pt 3( Final Part) by Samuelgr8: 9:05am On Sep 15, 2018
Editor’s Note:
This is the concluding part of a gripping story from one of our whatsapp group members. We have shared part 1 & 2 of the story (read them here & here). For the concluding part,I want us to start a discussion:Do you think there was anything the man could have done differently?How would you advice him to move on after this?Is there a possibility of his marriage to this woman to be restored?Please drop your views in the comment sections.
Cheers.
Dear Jzhane
For one year and six months I refused to grant her divorce as I kept on begging despite all I had gone true in her hands and also kept on fighting for custody as i was not ready to give up my children for anything or anybody.
THE EYE OPENER.
One day in court a female lawyer called me aside and said her group has been following our case. She knows my wife and they both lived on the same street while growing up. Said she also knows the politician my wife dated before meeting me, that as we speak now, that politician is also in a High Court in his state to divorce his own wife and that she suspects that it is their plan to get married after divorcing their spouses.
She pleaded with me to let my wife go (Grant her the divorce she badly needs so I can have peace and be alive for my children), that at the rate my wife is going, she can do anything to get what she wants. She said as female lawyers her group have engaged my wife several times to back down and make her home work but she has been adamant saying.......

.....see more

https://livelystones.com.ng/divorcei-did-every-thing-under-the-sun-to-keep-my-marriage-pt-3/

1 Like

Re: Divorce:i Did Every Thing Under The Sun To Keep My Marriage-pt 3( Final Part) by Samuelgr8: 4:24pm On Sep 15, 2018
hmnnnn
Re: Divorce:i Did Every Thing Under The Sun To Keep My Marriage-pt 3( Final Part) by Samuelgr8: 7:54pm On Sep 15, 2018
Lover man/daddy
Re: Divorce:i Did Every Thing Under The Sun To Keep My Marriage-pt 3( Final Part) by Samuelgr8: 8:32pm On Sep 16, 2018
hmnnn
Re: Divorce:i Did Every Thing Under The Sun To Keep My Marriage-pt 3( Final Part) by Supreme01: 9:07pm On Sep 16, 2018
If you have what to say, u'll surely conclude the story and stop playing with my emotions before i unlish hell angry...
Re: Divorce:i Did Every Thing Under The Sun To Keep My Marriage-pt 3( Final Part) by Beke2020: 5:52pm On Sep 20, 2018
grin grin
Supreme01:
If you have what to say, u'll surely conclude the story and stop playing with my emotions before i unlish hell angry...

(1) (Reply)

Millionaire Witch Doctor Arrested By Police, 130 Id Cards, Cars Recovered (photo / (picture) / My Love Message To A Girl I Met In My Neighborhood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.