Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,113 members, 7,821,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Man Marks IPOB Sit-At-Home With Python (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Marks IPOB Sit-At-Home With Python (Photos) (48042 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode: IPOB's Sit At Home Order Has Brought The East To A Standstill / IPOB Sit At Home Protest, 2018: Live Updates / Lock Your Shop For IPOB Sit-at-home, Lose It Forever - Umahi Threatens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Marks IPOB Sit-At-Home With Python (Photos) by Bane2020: 3:19pm On Sep 14, 2018
resurgent2019:

But they are toxic and hateful.

There is no other way about it, the would get their Biafra eventually.
Look at this idiot Lmao, always jumping from one Igbo post to another, crying for attention like a little biatch, for the records you degenerate piece of human garbage Igbos don't give a flying mess about your useless likes, Yorubas are the lowest of scums, two faced bas.tards who are as good as extinct. So the hatred you have is very much mutual on our end, gross ass man acting like a fuvking woman on her period grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Marks IPOB Sit-At-Home With Python (Photos) by D1official: 3:20pm On Sep 14, 2018
resurgent2019:
Python keee you there!

The Nigerian Government should however leave these people alone, grant them a referendum and expel them from all parts of Nigeria.

Their wahala is too much. We can give them the 5 eastern states and continue with the country. They should just be confined to their states for the sake of peace Abeg.
IBO land is not limited to 5 eastern states, not to even talk of Biafra land.
Please go and study your history sir.

3 Likes

Re: Man Marks IPOB Sit-At-Home With Python (Photos) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Sep 14, 2018
Mosesm:

Do Delta state has ever been part of Biafra? Keep una 5 states and keep quiet.

The IGBO speaking part of delta can be part of biafra if they so choose, u can take the rest of delta and shove it up ur azz

2 Likes

Re: Man Marks IPOB Sit-At-Home With Python (Photos) by kernel001: 3:20pm On Sep 14, 2018
AlphaStyles:
Those that are in the military unkor?

I said willing individuals, not soliders, soliders are under obligation.
Re: Man Marks IPOB Sit-At-Home With Python (Photos) by resurgent2019: 3:21pm On Sep 14, 2018
Baroba:

Why don't you go and confine them, lol.. Talk is cheap .. internet gangstas

You would have definitely have Biafra. Right to free movement is assured now though.

The issue is you think other don’t want you to h[color=#990000][/color]ave Biafra but it is this present generation of elites that are stopping it.

It is this same Biafra thing that is stopping others from trusting you with power. And I am saying, in this present generation, it would be achieved with its attendant consequences.
Re: Man Marks IPOB Sit-At-Home With Python (Photos) by resurgent2019: 3:21pm On Sep 14, 2018
Baroba:

Why don't you go and confine them, lol.. Talk is cheap .. internet gangstas

You would have definitely have Biafra. Right to free movement is assured now though.

The issue is you think other don’t want you to have Biafra but it is this present generation of elites that are stopping it.

It is this same Biafra thing that is stopping others from trusting you with power. And I am saying, in this present generation, it would be achieved with its attendant consequences.
Re: Man Marks IPOB Sit-At-Home With Python (Photos) by Ttipsy(f): 3:21pm On Sep 14, 2018
Mosesm:

Do Delta state has ever been part of Biafra? Keep una 5 states and keep quiet.
oga stop bordering your self weither 11 states, 3 states o 5 states o, it doesn't really matter. but note that Biafra will be more important than Nigeria, read meaning to that.

who else want to be in a regressive, tribalistic and entity who's citizens ain't in unity?? think about this, don't claim ignorant to this fool

2 Likes

Re: Man Marks IPOB Sit-At-Home With Python (Photos) by gidgiddy: 3:22pm On Sep 14, 2018
The guys Facebook name says a lot
Che Oyinatumba? Oyi-Na-Tu-Mba?

That's a powerful name
Re: Man Marks IPOB Sit-At-Home With Python (Photos) by Ohaozara: 3:23pm On Sep 14, 2018
hyfr:
I don’t know your name but any name apart from Olaniyi no go fit u
Or Ramotu (ndo; Ramota)
Re: Man Marks IPOB Sit-At-Home With Python (Photos) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Sep 14, 2018
Mklancee:

And you think we from south south will stay with you devilish northerner
Lol. What will u guys do? Agitate for independence? Yorubas will also agitate to breakaway thereby putting sand in our garri. You guys should just manage until Biafra is realized.
Re: Man Marks IPOB Sit-At-Home With Python (Photos) by resurgent2019: 3:23pm On Sep 14, 2018
Bane2020:

Look at this idiot Lmao, always jumping from one Igbo post to another, crying for attention like a little biatch, for the records you degenerate piece of human garbage Igbos don't give a flying mess about your useless likes, Yorubas are the lowest of scums, two faced bas.tards who are as good as extinct. So the hatred you have is very much mutual on our end, gross ass man acting like a fuvking woman on her period grin

You just exhibited what I alleged.

Una matter tire person. We know Nigeria has its issues but igbos’ behavior leaves much to be desired.

The only thing you are serious about is trade—even the Biafra agitation is not being taken seriously.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Marks IPOB Sit-At-Home With Python (Photos) by AlphaStyles(m): 3:25pm On Sep 14, 2018
kernel001:

I said willing individuals, not soliders, soliders are under obligation.
are u ok upstairs? aint the soldiers nigerians? if they aint willing why sign?
Re: Man Marks IPOB Sit-At-Home With Python (Photos) by Nobody: 3:27pm On Sep 14, 2018
The tribalistic hatred between the Igbos and yorubas here is saddening. Jeez
Re: Man Marks IPOB Sit-At-Home With Python (Photos) by Nobody: 3:27pm On Sep 14, 2018
Bane2020:

He writes all those sh*t from the safety of his room, he once called for genocide on igbos in Lagos, the funny thing about that little cockroach is that when the fight starts he'll hide under his bed praying and hoping that his fellow yerobu kinsmen wins the fight.

All day and night he is lamenting like a real pussy about igbo ppl, calling them all sorts of names forgetting that the law of freaking karma exists.

1 Like

Re: Man Marks IPOB Sit-At-Home With Python (Photos) by Nobody: 3:28pm On Sep 14, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Lol. What will u guys do? Agitate for independence? Yorubas will also agitate to breakaway thereby putting sand in our garri. You guys should just manage until Biafra is realized.
once Biafra is realized that mean there is no more Nigeria. everyone will answer his Father's name
Re: Man Marks IPOB Sit-At-Home With Python (Photos) by Jellyberry(m): 3:28pm On Sep 14, 2018
Chibuzoc:

Jesus said to the women weep for yourself and i tell you same thing... Biafra is a task that must be achieved ''The kingdom of God on Earth''
.fighting 4 d FREEDOM is not the problem but the innocent lives that every attempt is loosing is d prob.we r not in d 60s-80s wen seggregation work,we ar now in a civilised world chi.nothing pain me than wen an average nigerian igbo i.e biafra agitating member folo dis order .the pesin dat gav this order is he/she gon pay u 4 that day? d ansa is no..We can only move forward nt backward
Re: Man Marks IPOB Sit-At-Home With Python (Photos) by Bane2020: 3:29pm On Sep 14, 2018
resurgent2019:

Una matter tire person. We know Nigeria has its issues but igbos’ behavior leaves much to be desired.

The only thing you are serious about is trade—even the Biafra agitation is not being taken seriously.
I see you dying soon over HBP, better channel the remainder of your negligible life on getting money and helping your wretched family members, in the meantime keep hitting your cone head on the wall over Igbo matter, bloody nonentity.

1 Like

Re: Man Marks IPOB Sit-At-Home With Python (Photos) by Bane2020: 3:34pm On Sep 14, 2018
Tushkito:

He writes all those sh*t from the safety of his room, he once called for genocide on igbos in Lagos, the funny thing about that little cockroach is that when the fight starts he'll hide under his bed praying and hoping that his fellow yerobu kinsmen wins the fight.

All day and night he is lamenting like a real pussy about igbo ppl, calling them all sorts of names forgetting that the law of freaking karma exists.
The lowlife is a comic-tragic story, patented to just spend the best of his jobless life hating on people who don't give a fu.vk about his people or existence. Observe the pattern and you will see a very disturbed individual, I don't know if an Igbo chap smashed his woman but he definitely has some serious issues, like play like play we might have a haba left case been let loose on the cyberspace.

1 Like

Re: Man Marks IPOB Sit-At-Home With Python (Photos) by Chibuzoc(m): 3:34pm On Sep 14, 2018
Jellyberry:
.fighting 4 d FREEDOM is not the problem but the innocent lives that every attempt is loosing is d prob.we r not in d 60s-80s wen seggregation work,we ar now in a civilised world chi.nothing pain me than wen an average nigerian igbo i.e biafra agitating member folo dis order .the pesin dat gav this order is he/she gon pay u 4 that day? d ansa is no..We can only move forward nt backward

IPOB are civilized people and are only asking for referendum, why make me a nigerian by force

Jesus died so we will be free, innocent biafrans also died so we will be free

RIP gallant heroes your deaths shall never be in vain
Re: Man Marks IPOB Sit-At-Home With Python (Photos) by kernel001: 3:35pm On Sep 14, 2018
AlphaStyles:
are u ok upstairs? aint the soldiers nigerians? if they aint willing why sign?

I'm sorry if you're comprehension ability is demented, besides being stupid is a choice.

If you don't know, soliders don't choose their actions, but follow instructions. I wasn't comparing in military strength, but love on the part of the citizenry.
Re: Man Marks IPOB Sit-At-Home With Python (Photos) by resurgent2019: 3:36pm On Sep 14, 2018
Tushkito:

Just go away and don’t quote me again.

It seems one is damned to support biafra and damned all the same if one doesn’t support.

Which one una dey sef? What do you guys really want?
Re: Man Marks IPOB Sit-At-Home With Python (Photos) by resurgent2019: 3:39pm On Sep 14, 2018
Bane2020:

The lowlife is a comic-tragic story, patented to just spend the best of his jobless life hating on people who don't give a fu.vk about his people or existence. Observe the pattern and you will see a very disturbed individual, I don't know if an Igbo chap smashed his woman but he definitely has some serious issues, like play like play we might have a haba left case been let loose on the cyberspace.

Oh, you just want to be left alone to disturb and insult others online?

I am not even insulting anybody on this thread? I said the Government should consider granting igbos a referendum to decide what they want!

Hear this today, you can’t keep going around disturbing others without attracting attention. This is not about hate but resignation to fate. Nigeria will decide the igbo issue one way or another. But it seems you guys are not serious about what you want.
Re: Man Marks IPOB Sit-At-Home With Python (Photos) by Kingjames(m): 3:40pm On Sep 14, 2018
can't see the head of that dead Python

roast it and let's make merry
yeye dey smell
Re: Man Marks IPOB Sit-At-Home With Python (Photos) by Jellyberry(m): 3:41pm On Sep 14, 2018
Chibuzoc:

IPOB are civilized people and are only asking for referendum, why make me a nigerian by force

Jesus died so we will be free, innocent biafrans also died so we will be free

RIP gallant heroes your deaths shall never be in vain
Okay bt jesus christ meant d last sacrificial savior 4 humans
Re: Man Marks IPOB Sit-At-Home With Python (Photos) by Koval12(m): 3:41pm On Sep 14, 2018
hyfr:
I don’t know your name but any name apart from Olaniyi no go fit u
hahahahahaha . you guys won't kill me here
Re: Man Marks IPOB Sit-At-Home With Python (Photos) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Sep 14, 2018
resurgent2019:

Anytime a thread about igbos is created u rise up from the ashes of frustration and hate to lash out blindly on igbos, I don't know why u yorubas are so full of hate and envy for igbo ppl, is it because igbos are living in Lagos? or that they are making it big in life? maybe it's because of this two reasons that is why u are so afraid of them taking over ur precious Lagos that was built buy all Nigerians? if so u should be leaping for joy that they want out so u can finally catch up and not whine and cry like bitch in heat.

2 Likes

Re: Man Marks IPOB Sit-At-Home With Python (Photos) by itu404(m): 3:42pm On Sep 14, 2018
resurgent2019:

Just indicate your seriousness with this Biafra issue by evacuating the nooks and crannies of Nigeria. Igbos are so damn annoying.

It will be hard for you to have allies anywhere. I can’t deal abeg.

Half truth is dangerous... you talk about the progress now, but you did not mention they are still one nation and letting peace rain. Putin grouse against America is that they divided the soviet union. Recently, Spain vehemently objected to the moves by some to have independence. The igbos sadly enough are everywhere even in my village. let all who support this unholy cause starts moving to the east, then we know you are truthful. No nation will support you when they can not get anything from you. what do you have to give them? nothing.
half of those who stayed at home did so because of fear of reprisals not because they support this cause.
Re: Man Marks IPOB Sit-At-Home With Python (Photos) by majamajic(m): 3:42pm On Sep 14, 2018
resurgent2019:

Yes, I guess the igbos are now a bone on the neck of other Nigerians. It is the elite that still want you around because of their greed. Normal Nigerians are tired already and want igbos gone.

me I just want witness Nigeria without Igbos,

Not that am saying the Igbo land Will be 100% okay. But I wan see Biafra thrash Super eagles like 7-0 , something like that, and I wan stamp my passport at Murtala Mohamed airport when am going to Enugu as a foreigner, things like that, just for the fun of it, or I will say my girlfriend is from Nigeria she is a foreigner, or see how many thousand naira can change to one Biafra pounds,. just for fun. No bloodshed, I want witness that, and I will be happy too if Biafrans fail to hold up their economy too, knowing it can't be as bad as it is now. Cos I know no Biafran president will be more than 60, just like the Governors they have now.
Re: Man Marks IPOB Sit-At-Home With Python (Photos) by Bane2020: 3:43pm On Sep 14, 2018
resurgent2019:

Oh, you just want to be left alone to disturb and insult others online?

I am not even insulting anybody on this thread? I said the Government should consider granting igbos a referendum to decide what they want!

Hear this today, you can’t keep going around disturbing others without attracting attention. This is not about hate but resignation to fate. Nigeria will decide the igbo issue one way or another. But it seems you guys are not serious about what you want.
You rant too much for a man, are you sure you are not gay? Never seen a more garrulous dude even for a damn internet bant grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Marks IPOB Sit-At-Home With Python (Photos) by Chibuzoc(m): 3:46pm On Sep 14, 2018
Jellyberry:
Okay bt jesus christ meant d last sacrificial savior 4 humans

NOt on earth but in heaven

Heavenly sacrifice
Re: Man Marks IPOB Sit-At-Home With Python (Photos) by Nobody: 3:49pm On Sep 14, 2018
Bane2020:

Honestly I never paid much attention to Yoruba ppl apart from one little incident in Lagos, until I came on nairaland, that dude made me change my views completely about yorubas with a different moniker of his, he is so neck deep in hate and bitterness that am very certain was not caused online, that hate has been there for years, maybe an igbo man/woman did something to him I don't know but for him to masturbate on every igbo thread shows that the hate is inbuilt.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Emefiele Begs NLC To Shelve Protest Over Naira Scarcity / Omoyele Sowore,The Founder Of Sahara Reporters(photos) / Tinubu’s ADC, Nurudeen Yusuf, Assumes Duty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.