Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,519 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

One Legged Man Carrying Cement Bag (Photos) - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / One Legged Man Carrying Cement Bag (Photos) (37787 Views)

Viral Photo Of A One Legged Young Man Who Works As Bus Conductor / One Legged Bus Conductor In Lagos (Photos, Video) / Man Carrying 5 Bags Of Cement On His Head. .. (2) (3) (4)

Re: One Legged Man Carrying Cement Bag (Photos) by Legendkid: 11:45pm On Sep 14, 2018
Onlinealaba:
I don't know if I should commend this or just condemn it outrightly, there are other better jobs he can do rather than exposing himself to such risky venture, ability in disability.

check my siggy

Without formal education, which job is better?
Come to think of it, please where is the better jobs located?

Re: One Legged Man Carrying Cement Bag (Photos) by shegzmartinsduke(m): 11:46pm On Sep 14, 2018
LOL[quote author=Offpoint post=71207010]Where are all those claiming to be hustlers? come and see what being a hustler is.

I think whoever is in charge of that cement is heartless, why not just pay him for the day and let him relax hence he'
Re: One Legged Man Carrying Cement Bag (Photos) by Onlinealaba(m): 11:48pm On Sep 14, 2018
Legendkid:

Without formal education, which job is better?
Come to think of it, please where is the better jobs located?
There are other blue collar job he can fit into, formal education is not the only way but plays a vital role tho
Re: One Legged Man Carrying Cement Bag (Photos) by basadenet: 12:05am On Sep 15, 2018
Good one but now news. Go to China and other places, you will see that it is normal.
Re: One Legged Man Carrying Cement Bag (Photos) by Diso60090(m): 12:20am On Sep 15, 2018
shocked shocked
Sunnymatey:
Buhari: Nigerian youths are lazy.

This man has every reason to position himself along a busy street to beg for money but no, he prefers to make it the hard way.

Only Yusuf is hardworking of all nigeria youths.

Where is Yusuf?
Re: One Legged Man Carrying Cement Bag (Photos) by Nobody: 2:08am On Sep 15, 2018
Onlinealaba:
I don't know if I should commend this or just condemn it outrightly, there are other better jobs he can do rather than exposing himself to such risky venture, ability in disability.

check my siggy

No one, able bodied or otherwise, should be touching let alone carrying it.
Re: One Legged Man Carrying Cement Bag (Photos) by MIKOLOWISKA: 3:35am On Sep 15, 2018
Onlinealaba:

check my siggy
like which one
Re: One Legged Man Carrying Cement Bag (Photos) by wowcatty: 3:59am On Sep 15, 2018
Better than able bodied Igbos who were begging under Lagos bridge (and some deported) or renting children to beg for them, and way better than armed robbery which is the favorite go to occupation of the Igbos.
LuciferCristi:
He can't be Afonja.

Their disabled prefer to roll around on miniature wheels & beg all day or act as informants for ritualists.

*spits angry
Re: One Legged Man Carrying Cement Bag (Photos) by wowcatty: 4:06am On Sep 15, 2018
I don't know why no charitable organization is helping this man.
Re: One Legged Man Carrying Cement Bag (Photos) by princeogbeide1(m): 4:59am On Sep 15, 2018
Homeboiy:
mumu op

is that a cement bag?

You are smart
Re: One Legged Man Carrying Cement Bag (Photos) by joyfullyjoyous(f): 5:00am On Sep 15, 2018
This man needs to be empowered.
Re: One Legged Man Carrying Cement Bag (Photos) by jonadaft: 6:21am On Sep 15, 2018
LuciferCristi:
He can't be Afonja.

Their disabled prefer to roll around on miniature wheels & beg all day or act as informants for ritualists.

*spits angry
And he can't be an OSU
Osu ipob pig bastards like him will prefer to be a ritualist or arm smuggler for robbers
I shlt on osu flat heads
Re: One Legged Man Carrying Cement Bag (Photos) by unimagin: 6:24am On Sep 15, 2018
I almost shed tears now seeing this man's picture. In fact God, I will never complain or query you again. I swear, if I could meet this man one on one I will place him on life salary to my ability.
Re: One Legged Man Carrying Cement Bag (Photos) by daplousboi: 7:17am On Sep 15, 2018
[/quote]God is really great......... I will forever praise his name.[quote author=This man’s story should serve as an inspiration to everyone that they can surely reap something out of their hardwork. It may not be something grand but it will all be worth it in the end.The disabled man was pictured carrying a bag of cement.If he can do it,why can't you considering his disability?

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/09/see-what-disabled-man-was-spotted-doing.html
Re: One Legged Man Carrying Cement Bag (Photos) by KulAsCucumber: 7:26am On Sep 15, 2018
Onlinealaba:

check my siggy
I completely agree with you
Re: One Legged Man Carrying Cement Bag (Photos) by nathdim: 7:34am On Sep 15, 2018
LuciferCristi:
He can't be Afonja.

*spits angry
even the ones with 2 legs are leeches

Re: One Legged Man Carrying Cement Bag (Photos) by olowo1930: 7:35am On Sep 15, 2018
this is bondage, God remove us from earthly bondage, carrying 50kg of cement for living, when someone with seating allowances is millions
Re: One Legged Man Carrying Cement Bag (Photos) by egopersonified(f): 7:58am On Sep 15, 2018
Please this is not hustling, this is suffering. Same way we see a true African woman as one that carries firewood on her head and treks long distance to get home.

So no one can lend this man 5k to start shoemaking or something else.
Re: One Legged Man Carrying Cement Bag (Photos) by Amdoyin(m): 8:05am On Sep 15, 2018
LuciferCristi:
He can't be Afonja.

*spits angry
na god go punish you. Idiotic tribalistic bigot.
Re: One Legged Man Carrying Cement Bag (Photos) by Moneyboyz: 8:24am On Sep 15, 2018
LuciferCristi:
He can't be Afonja.

*spits angry

Iya e
Re: One Legged Man Carrying Cement Bag (Photos) by Yemhey(m): 8:38am On Sep 15, 2018
Which of the favour of the Lord will I deny
Re: One Legged Man Carrying Cement Bag (Photos) by zaky123: 8:42am On Sep 15, 2018
their is ability in disability.
Re: One Legged Man Carrying Cement Bag (Photos) by predatorX: 9:42am On Sep 15, 2018
OneStep3:
Where is TB Joshua when u needed him?

I don't get your sarcasm. He's done more than any other "man-of-god" when it comes to giving alms. The last time i checked, he still lives in Ikotun, doesn't own a G-Wagon and doesn't fly high in a Private Jet.
Re: One Legged Man Carrying Cement Bag (Photos) by EazyMoh(m): 9:44am On Sep 15, 2018
Offpoint:
Where are all those claiming to be hustlers? come and see what being a hustler is.

I think whoever is in charge of that cement is heartless, why not just pay him for the day and let him relax hence he's willing to work?

The last time I tried carrying a bag of Dangote cement after hunger gave me the best it could give- I only took one and I was breathing through my my mouth, noise, ears and aZz, I jejely went to the back of the building, change my clothes and vroom.... I was gone go for good. dem take phone dey fine me.

Kudos to the man
There are disabled people who feel insulted by that gesture. They feel proud earning their pay, and all you could do is support them.
Re: One Legged Man Carrying Cement Bag (Photos) by Theory2022: 2:15pm On Sep 15, 2018
If 2 sey na hausa mangrin

MTN Laying Off Over 4000 Workers, Happening Right Now / How is minimum wage calculated? / What Can You Teach People For FREE To Kickstart There CAREER

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64