Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,792 members, 7,862,620 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:02 PM

Bride Poses With Her Backside As Her Fiancé Checks Her Out In Pre-Wedding Photos - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bride Poses With Her Backside As Her Fiancé Checks Her Out In Pre-Wedding Photos (63835 Views)

Man Uses Lady's Backside As 'Punching Bag' While Working Out (Photos / Slay Queen Cooks & Twerks In Kitchen, 'daddy' Eats On Her Backside As She Twerks / Lady Poses As Her Fiancé Checks Out Her Backside In Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride Poses With Her Backside As Her Fiancé Checks Her Out In Pre-Wedding Photos by israelmao(m): 1:16pm On Sep 15, 2018
He likes her that.Remain glued forever!
Re: Bride Poses With Her Backside As Her Fiancé Checks Her Out In Pre-Wedding Photos by ahahnow: 1:18pm On Sep 15, 2018
Nigerian men should be glad that some fine women have pity to marry them. See how ugly this man is. Chai. Money is good. If not for money, no young Nigerian man will marry
Re: Bride Poses With Her Backside As Her Fiancé Checks Her Out In Pre-Wedding Photos by planetx: 1:28pm On Sep 15, 2018
Re: Bride Poses With Her Backside As Her Fiancé Checks Her Out In Pre-Wedding Photos by JacksonOyibo: 1:41pm On Sep 15, 2018
smiley
Re: Bride Poses With Her Backside As Her Fiancé Checks Her Out In Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 2:00pm On Sep 15, 2018
grin grin
Re: Bride Poses With Her Backside As Her Fiancé Checks Her Out In Pre-Wedding Photos by psalmjoesam: 2:44pm On Sep 15, 2018
Kira290:
Female call center operator wanted.

Requirements: you must be able to speak English perfectly.
Having American or British accent is a plus.
You work from home so won't have any problem with transport fees.

Pay:100k monthly

And it gets higher depending on monthly profits.

Please note:part of your job would involve flirting with potential clients on the phone
so please don't reply if you're the religious type!!!

Kindly quote me if interested.

Thanks
Re: Bride Poses With Her Backside As Her Fiancé Checks Her Out In Pre-Wedding Photos by itzwell(f): 2:48pm On Sep 15, 2018
Kira290:

Please note:part of your job would involve flirting with potential clients on the phone

Thanks
Interested
Re: Bride Poses With Her Backside As Her Fiancé Checks Her Out In Pre-Wedding Photos by otherway: 3:01pm On Sep 15, 2018
SarakiBukola:
The guy looks too soft. The girl looks more exposed

I can bet this was HER idea. She looks like she's in control, like someone who would draw up a sex timetable later in marriage.

To avoid these kinda comments, keep private life that way, don't show the general public grin

Fatal savagery

Re: Bride Poses With Her Backside As Her Fiancé Checks Her Out In Pre-Wedding Photos by PDPGuy: 3:03pm On Sep 15, 2018
ahahnow:
Nigerian men should be glad that some fine women have pity to marry them. See how ugly this man is. Chai. Money is good. If not for money, no young Nigerian man will marry
Lol
You are too harsh
Re: Bride Poses With Her Backside As Her Fiancé Checks Her Out In Pre-Wedding Photos by otherway: 3:04pm On Sep 15, 2018
Kira290:

Thanks

Please shed more light.

1 Like

Re: Bride Poses With Her Backside As Her Fiancé Checks Her Out In Pre-Wedding Photos by johnmba: 3:28pm On Sep 15, 2018
i know the guy chinco. very brilliant student back in pre science.

congrats bro
Re: Bride Poses With Her Backside As Her Fiancé Checks Her Out In Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 3:57pm On Sep 15, 2018
The girl looks much more matured pass the guy and d guy sef looks like he's scared. Abi na d babe force am to marry her? Congrats to them sha.
Re: Bride Poses With Her Backside As Her Fiancé Checks Her Out In Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 4:00pm On Sep 15, 2018
Kira290:

Thanks
how can someone living in naija be having american or brit accent? Wats wrong in having a yoruba or aboki accent? Inferiority complex will not kee us.
Re: Bride Poses With Her Backside As Her Fiancé Checks Her Out In Pre-Wedding Photos by oladotman(m): 4:27pm On Sep 15, 2018
ahahnow:

He's a Senior Registrar in the department of surgery, UCH, Ibadan. He's not a prince charming, but he is not ugly. More importantly, he's a good man. He's gentle to a fault and is one of the kindest surgeons you'll find in UCH. What more can a woman ask for.
Thank you... You can now comman be going

I wish him a blissful marriage.
Re: Bride Poses With Her Backside As Her Fiancé Checks Her Out In Pre-Wedding Photos by buchilino(m): 4:59pm On Sep 15, 2018
LET'S HOPE DAT DER MARRIAGE WILL BE AS SWEET AS DER COURTSHIP.
Re: Bride Poses With Her Backside As Her Fiancé Checks Her Out In Pre-Wedding Photos by ACE1010: 5:19pm On Sep 15, 2018
haykes:
Ladies now values booth n boob than their entire life, I'm good on bed find out she must be local or international olosho

grin grin
Re: Bride Poses With Her Backside As Her Fiancé Checks Her Out In Pre-Wedding Photos by ACE1010: 5:25pm On Sep 15, 2018
In2systemsTech:
Back up is good.... ask a policeman...

meanwhile I have Brand new AllCall s1 phone (5000mAH, 2GB, 16 GB, 5.5", Android 8.1) @ 28,000naira and Brand new Homtom S16 phone (finger print, 3000mah, 2Gb 16GB, 5.5"wink @ 25500.... check my signature

Please send pics by whatsapp to 09030407151 and let's discuss.. Thanks
Re: Bride Poses With Her Backside As Her Fiancé Checks Her Out In Pre-Wedding Photos by Mankosi: 5:36pm On Sep 15, 2018
Sure that's the only reason why young people get married these days. SEX SEX SEX and nothing else. That's why when they have enough of it they start talking about divorce.
Re: Bride Poses With Her Backside As Her Fiancé Checks Her Out In Pre-Wedding Photos by Kira290(m): 6:21pm On Sep 15, 2018
itzwell:
Interested

Drop your number
Re: Bride Poses With Her Backside As Her Fiancé Checks Her Out In Pre-Wedding Photos by samjey: 6:44pm On Sep 15, 2018
Really?
Re: Bride Poses With Her Backside As Her Fiancé Checks Her Out In Pre-Wedding Photos by joyfullyjoyous(f): 7:17pm On Sep 15, 2018
She's pretty sha.
Re: Bride Poses With Her Backside As Her Fiancé Checks Her Out In Pre-Wedding Photos by Emerald94(f): 7:52pm On Sep 15, 2018
i
Re: Bride Poses With Her Backside As Her Fiancé Checks Her Out In Pre-Wedding Photos by Emerald94(f): 7:57pm On Sep 15, 2018
Kira290:

Thanks

interested
Re: Bride Poses With Her Backside As Her Fiancé Checks Her Out In Pre-Wedding Photos by Kira290(m): 7:59pm On Sep 15, 2018
Emerald94:

interested
Drop your number.
Re: Bride Poses With Her Backside As Her Fiancé Checks Her Out In Pre-Wedding Photos by Slurity(m): 9:17pm On Sep 15, 2018
The man that marry a beautiful wife and he that plant corn along market road has same problem
Re: Bride Poses With Her Backside As Her Fiancé Checks Her Out In Pre-Wedding Photos by Kira290(m): 9:54pm On Sep 15, 2018
Emerald94:

Drop your phone number
I don't reply emails.
I'm super busy.

interested
Re: Bride Poses With Her Backside As Her Fiancé Checks Her Out In Pre-Wedding Photos by legibow: 1:16am On Sep 16, 2018
Have looking for the back side since..... Where did she keep it ehn?
Re: Bride Poses With Her Backside As Her Fiancé Checks Her Out In Pre-Wedding Photos by SarakiBukola: 6:45am On Sep 16, 2018
otherway:

Fatal savagery

Thats my nigger Greer cool
Re: Bride Poses With Her Backside As Her Fiancé Checks Her Out In Pre-Wedding Photos by davidif: 7:36am On Sep 16, 2018
Kira290:

Thanks

Really?? An American accent or a British accent? Shameful. How about hiring someone with a Nigerian accent? Disgusting.
Re: Bride Poses With Her Backside As Her Fiancé Checks Her Out In Pre-Wedding Photos by davidif: 7:41am On Sep 16, 2018
Cringey.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Negative Effect Of Sleeping With A Prostitute. / Man Checks Out His Fiancee's Backside As They Graduate In Style / Don’t Have Sex With Him Till You Consider These 3 Important Things

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.