Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,320 members, 7,836,380 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Indomie, Maggi, Others Emerge Most Chosen Brands In Nigeria - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Indomie, Maggi, Others Emerge Most Chosen Brands In Nigeria (14685 Views)

Checkout Top Three Most Chosen Brands In The World / Man Returns A Cartorn Of Indomie With N1.8M In Imo / Dangote, MTN Emerge Most Admired African Brands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indomie, Maggi, Others Emerge Most Chosen Brands In Nigeria by wicket24: 8:44am On Sep 16, 2018
who doesnt know indomie?
Re: Indomie, Maggi, Others Emerge Most Chosen Brands In Nigeria by Bizibi(m): 8:57am On Sep 16, 2018
AmOnwaEnugu1:

Check Northerner states and part of south west..... Na there u go see the magic of Aji-no-moto
i go try am.....the last time I saw aji no moto was in the 90's.
Re: Indomie, Maggi, Others Emerge Most Chosen Brands In Nigeria by lolaxavier(m): 9:16am On Sep 16, 2018
Ignorant people making empty comments here and there

1 Like

Re: Indomie, Maggi, Others Emerge Most Chosen Brands In Nigeria by lolaxavier(m): 9:17am On Sep 16, 2018
SaintHilary:
Dis result issa scam..
At least a condom product is supposed to top d healthcare department... Nigeria n 419

Ignorant people making empty comments here and there
Re: Indomie, Maggi, Others Emerge Most Chosen Brands In Nigeria by bouncin04(m): 9:30am On Sep 16, 2018
Lacasera and gala
Re: Indomie, Maggi, Others Emerge Most Chosen Brands In Nigeria by Whobedatte(m): 9:34am On Sep 16, 2018
alignacademy:

Thanks for sharing these insights

I find Ifedayo Akinyele's comments intriguing. Is consumer acquisition more important than consumer loyalty? How does that strategy play out in the long-term?

And Maggi! They certainly aren't as attention-seeking as some of the other food seasoning wannabes. And they aren't as loud as they were back in the 80s & 90s when they even had a TV show.

They must be doing something right

Thanks again
Concentration is now on door to door brand awareness, market storm, school activation and deep market customer engagement. Their promotioms run s throughout the year

2 Likes

Re: Indomie, Maggi, Others Emerge Most Chosen Brands In Nigeria by emperorblog(m): 9:40am On Sep 16, 2018
izzou:
grin

Some people will just create award and use their own hand to spoil it

What is Ajinomoto doing there? angry
Re: Indomie, Maggi, Others Emerge Most Chosen Brands In Nigeria by ramdris(m): 9:43am On Sep 16, 2018
Bizibi:
Do people still use aji no moto?
Yes and i suggest you try it out too..

Re: Indomie, Maggi, Others Emerge Most Chosen Brands In Nigeria by SHEAU(m): 9:44am On Sep 16, 2018
LuciferCristi:
Where's Gold Circle, Orijin, Guinness & Pears Vaseline?

Indomie children are finally making their voices heard grin

Hope they won't vote Osita Iheme for President come 2019.

*spits angry
Daddy like you, let my kids catch you
Re: Indomie, Maggi, Others Emerge Most Chosen Brands In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:46am On Sep 16, 2018
Whobedatte:
Concentration is now on door to door brand awareness, market storm, school activation and deep market customer engagement. Their promotioms run s throughout the year

You seem to know quite a bit about them

Thanks for sharing

1 Like

Re: Indomie, Maggi, Others Emerge Most Chosen Brands In Nigeria by tuzle(m): 9:51am On Sep 16, 2018
lambsbread:
All noodles are types of indomie;
All seasonings are types of maggi

Give it to them. They deserve it
dont forget Gala to

1 Like

Re: Indomie, Maggi, Others Emerge Most Chosen Brands In Nigeria by Whobedatte(m): 10:35am On Sep 16, 2018
alignacademy:

You seem to know quite a bit about them

Thanks for sharing
I am field brand promoter and activation guy. Work with different brands, currently working with PZ Olympic yoghurt now in the east.
Re: Indomie, Maggi, Others Emerge Most Chosen Brands In Nigeria by Omololu001: 10:39am On Sep 16, 2018
stano2:
Maggi no need advert

Me : I want to buy noodles

Seller : Ehn

Me: Noodles

Seller : Ehn

Me : Ok, indomie

Seller : Tummy tummy indomie, Dangote indomie or Supreme indomie??

Me : Indomie indomie☹️
grin
Re: Indomie, Maggi, Others Emerge Most Chosen Brands In Nigeria by seXytOhbAd(m): 10:48am On Sep 16, 2018
Funny how none of the brands are Nigerian owned

1 Like

Re: Indomie, Maggi, Others Emerge Most Chosen Brands In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:15am On Sep 16, 2018
AllahSWT:
lol agreed on Indomie and Maggi

buyer : madam give me maggi #20

seller : which one maggi star royco abi knor

buyer : no i don't use star please give me maggi knor grin

buyer : madam i need Indomie

seller : which one? I have chicki chicki tummy tummy and Indomie grin

buyer : ok give me big chicki chicki Indomie grin

this is how to know the brand incharge and in control of people's mind cheesy
gringrin
Re: Indomie, Maggi, Others Emerge Most Chosen Brands In Nigeria by CallofDuty(m): 11:17am On Sep 16, 2018
izzou:
grin

I am currently in the North man..The North has population and trust me they consume the white MSG alot..Ajinomoto happens to be the No1 player in MSG upcountry followed by Vedan in which I currently work..Kano alone sells up to 500Milion worth of stocks monthly talk more of Ajinomoto..so please get ur facts right before jumping into conclusion.
Re: Indomie, Maggi, Others Emerge Most Chosen Brands In Nigeria by charles009(m): 11:48am On Sep 16, 2018
Whobedatte:
I am field brand promoter and activation guy. Work with different brands, currently working with PZ Olympic yoghurt now in the east.

Having a good product is all you need to be up there, manipulate all elements of the marketing mix as much as you can, if your product is bad, trust me , you wont sell.

1 Like

Re: Indomie, Maggi, Others Emerge Most Chosen Brands In Nigeria by CableWire: 12:30pm On Sep 16, 2018
Please where's the place for pomo and kpanla bikonu? Cos even the indomie generation de follow us drag these two
Re: Indomie, Maggi, Others Emerge Most Chosen Brands In Nigeria by mechanics(m): 12:47pm On Sep 16, 2018
I love golden penny brand, they have good products, from oil, sugar, semovita, wheat, spaghetti etc.
Re: Indomie, Maggi, Others Emerge Most Chosen Brands In Nigeria by jonadaft: 1:12pm On Sep 16, 2018
LuciferCristi:

*spits angry
Trash in tongue
Re: Indomie, Maggi, Others Emerge Most Chosen Brands In Nigeria by Onyenazumu87: 1:14pm On Sep 16, 2018
What of ajinobicycle?
Re: Indomie, Maggi, Others Emerge Most Chosen Brands In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:34pm On Sep 16, 2018
Pidginwhisper:
See nonsense list. Where's Garri..Garri been dey top that list for over 200yrs. Wake me up when all of dem combine don dey sell pass garri

Oya hit me grin
Ahoy Garri is a common needs for every home. So without being mentioned you already know garri is the highest. Just that Government don't acknowledged the Garri producers. What's d 411 ahoy? Whisky hotel a tango bravo a sierra echo a romeo echo yanky?
Re: Indomie, Maggi, Others Emerge Most Chosen Brands In Nigeria by Maket: 1:40pm On Sep 16, 2018
LuciferCristi:

*spits angry
you are too much
Re: Indomie, Maggi, Others Emerge Most Chosen Brands In Nigeria by LOVEGINO(m): 1:52pm On Sep 16, 2018
LuciferCristi:

*spits angry
when the elders don't perform their functions anymore, let the children take over.
Re: Indomie, Maggi, Others Emerge Most Chosen Brands In Nigeria by abdulkayus(m): 1:57pm On Sep 16, 2018
CallofDuty:
I am currently in the North man..The North has population and trust me they consume the white MSG alot..Ajinomoto happens to be the No1 player in MSG upcountry followed by Vedan in which I currently work..Kano alone sells up to 500Milion worth of stocks monthly talk more of Ajinomoto..so please get ur facts right before jumping into conclusion.

Same with noodles especially Indomie, They make more sales in the north than any other part of the nation. Same with soft drinks companies also, coca cola, Pepsi, Mountain dew, Viju, Fresh Yo, Maltina, etc, I think they sell more in the north cos of low consumption of alcoholic drinks.

3 Likes

Re: Indomie, Maggi, Others Emerge Most Chosen Brands In Nigeria by izzou(m): 2:00pm On Sep 16, 2018
CallofDuty:

So 19 northern states translates to 36 Abi?

Rubbish. There are so many brands that touch the whole 36 states. Brands that Ajinomoto wouldn't even smell their heels

Come out from your NORTH and see life outside, Mister

1 Like

Re: Indomie, Maggi, Others Emerge Most Chosen Brands In Nigeria by CallofDuty(m): 3:10pm On Sep 16, 2018
izzou:

So 19 northern states translates to 36 Abi?

Rubbish. There are so many brands that touch the whole 36 states. Brands that Ajinomoto wouldn't even smell their heels

Come out from your NORTH and see life outside, Mister
I dare u to mention those brands when it comes to MSG...the south doesn't even consume MSG..so what da F**k is your point. Get off my Monika isi ewu..
Re: Indomie, Maggi, Others Emerge Most Chosen Brands In Nigeria by Pidginwhisper: 3:11pm On Sep 16, 2018
Blyzz:
Ahoy Garri is a common needs for every home. So without being mentioned you already know garri is the highest. Just that Government don't acknowledged the Garri producers. What's d 411 ahoy? Whisky hotel a tango bravo a sierra echo a romeo echo yanky?
Ahoy in that context means hailing my colleagues in the Military. Wish i understood the last part written in Spanish
Re: Indomie, Maggi, Others Emerge Most Chosen Brands In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:14pm On Sep 16, 2018
izzou:
grin

Aji-no-moto is really a fast moving brand. Get your facts right. It deserves that position. Although its major market is in the North, it is also patronized by people all over Nigeria albeit secretly due to the false rumors surrounding it.
Re: Indomie, Maggi, Others Emerge Most Chosen Brands In Nigeria by izzou(m): 3:29pm On Sep 16, 2018
Butterscotch92:

Aji-no-moto is really a fast moving brand. Get your facts right. It deserves that position. Although its major market is in the North, it is also patronized by people all over Nigeria albeit secretly due to the false rumors surrounding it.

So brands like Coca-Cola, Pepsi Maltina that is widely used all over the nation is not enough to unseat Ajinomoto Abi?

How you guys use data from only 19 states to generalize is funny
Re: Indomie, Maggi, Others Emerge Most Chosen Brands In Nigeria by izzou(m): 3:31pm On Sep 16, 2018
CallofDuty:
I dare u to mention those brands when it comes to MSG...the south doesn't even consume MSG..so what da F**k is your point. Get off my Monika isi ewu..

I didn't even quote you from the beginning

I didn't even insult you. But then, a kid will always be a kid, wouldn't he?

Don't quote me next time anywhere on nairaland even if you don't agree with my opinion, okay?

Have a nice day

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerians' Shops Remain Shut In Ghana, Five Months After Bilateral Talks / Court Seals First Bank Offices In Umuahia (Photos) / Binance to stop Naira Services Amid Crackdown On Crypto Exchanges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.