Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Lady Talks About Her Night Stand With MR. IBU - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Talks About Her Night Stand With MR. IBU (554 Views)

Qwinnie Lee To Don Jazzy: I Want A One Night Stand With You (Photo) / "I Got Pregnant From A One Night Stand At Age 16... And This Happened..." (Pix) / A Girl That Told Me She's In A Relationship Spend Her Night In My Place (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Talks About Her Night Stand With MR. IBU by Gistvic: 10:02am On Sep 15, 2018
From Gistvic.com

Na wa ooh.... a lady has voiced out on social media to talk about her sweet sex experience with Mr. IBU.

John Okafor is a Nigerian actor and comedian popularly known as Mr. Ibu . Okafor is considered to be one of Nigeria’s most talented comic characters.

The lady really gave a thorough explanation of the experience, how sweet and gentle Mr. Ibu was in bed.

Gists via: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/09/na-wa-ooh-lady-talks-about-her-night.html

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44

1 Share

Re: Lady Talks About Her Night Stand With MR. IBU by Gistvic: 10:03am On Sep 15, 2018
cool cool
Re: Lady Talks About Her Night Stand With MR. IBU by Nobody: 10:03am On Sep 15, 2018
angry

Igwe Gloria has succeeded in life
Re: Lady Talks About Her Night Stand With MR. IBU by Nobody: 10:05am On Sep 15, 2018
Shior, na mama born this one too o. angry
Re: Lady Talks About Her Night Stand With MR. IBU by Movic1(m): 10:09am On Sep 15, 2018
Wtf? So just because she slept with ibu she's now saying some people can't get to her level in the next 2yrs and or in their next life!!! If success is all about dick, No be ur mate dey Bleep Davido or wizkid? Useless and brainless girls everywhere.. I even doubt her story.. Maybe Ibu no even sleep with am like that... yeye girl....
Re: Lady Talks About Her Night Stand With MR. IBU by Olifiz(m): 10:11am On Sep 15, 2018
If this is true. Waiting for he’s wife to react.
Re: Lady Talks About Her Night Stand With MR. IBU by MrSensor(m): 10:25am On Sep 15, 2018
Why is Mr IBU always loves the beautiful younger ones?

(1) (Reply)

SEX: Men, Are U Satisfying Your Woman In Bed? Ladies, Are U Satisfied By Ur Man? / Ugandan Lady Marries Herself Out Of Pressure And Frustaration / Word Of Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.