Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,471 members, 7,812,449 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:31 PM

Did I Insult Her Mother? What Should I Do? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did I Insult Her Mother? What Should I Do? (1837 Views)

How Come When I Insult People And Apologize / You Meet A Pastor Doing This To Your Own Mother, What Will You Do? (Photos) / Did I Insult Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did I Insult Her Mother? What Should I Do? by Quam7even(m): 3:44pm On Sep 15, 2018
angelboy01:
My only advice to you is to never disclose your earning to a woman. It has happened to us and we know how it ended. Use your head.

thanks boss

1 Like

Re: Did I Insult Her Mother? What Should I Do? by Jman06(m): 3:46pm On Sep 15, 2018
200k every month is what your mother in law to be called small Hmmmm

While many couples in Lagos earn below 100k, yet are still happily married. Your mother in-law is greedy and it seems your girl inherited same gene from her mother.

My guy, this is a red flag oo! This is a toxic marriage loading...Run for your life!
Re: Did I Insult Her Mother? What Should I Do? by Quam7even(m): 3:47pm On Sep 15, 2018
babyfaceafrica:
what is the meaning of back to sender?...it is offensive abeg....you talk too much abeg..even if her mother made mention that the money is too much....just be cool and say you will manage the 200k till things are better..you guys just react and overact ....cho cho cho..all this kids sef

I guess you are rite but one day us kids will mature though.
Re: Did I Insult Her Mother? What Should I Do? by Quam7even(m): 3:49pm On Sep 15, 2018
Jman06:
200k every month is what your mother in law to be called small Hmmmm

While many couples in Lagos earn below 100k, yet are still happily married. Your mother in-law is greedy and it seems your girl inherited same gene from her mother.

My guy, this is a red flag oo! This is a toxic marriage loading...Run for your life!

lol Boss I'm not Married ooo! inlaw ke.
Re: Did I Insult Her Mother? What Should I Do? by babyfaceafrica: 3:52pm On Sep 15, 2018
Quam7even:

I guess you are rite but one day us kids will mature though.
I pray
Re: Did I Insult Her Mother? What Should I Do? by Jman06(m): 3:53pm On Sep 15, 2018
Quam7even:

lol Boss I'm not Married ooo! inlaw ke.
I meant your mother in-law to be!

Just run for your life bro.
Re: Did I Insult Her Mother? What Should I Do? by Quam7even(m): 4:26pm On Sep 15, 2018
Thanks for all the advice. Taking everything said in this thread into consideration, and other factors...I've been able to make a decision and conclude the matter. I appreciate all your input....#ThreadClosed
Re: Did I Insult Her Mother? What Should I Do? by Miradamian: 4:52pm On Sep 15, 2018
Quam7even:

I guess that's what confused me...didn't really see it as offensive.

as per leaving, all I can say is....I've been putting up with similar incidents, and as a private minded kind of guy for me to bring my ish onto Nairaland like this I really reached the end of my rope I jus wanted to see if I'm overreacting wen I feel what she is doing is wrong...this is someone I thought I could eventually in the long rub commit too but social media don dey change her small small. She wasn't always like this. I guess as we get older people's true colours come out.
no the point is she has grown up now in experiences.u wanted her timid so u can be controlling her but thanks to social media,she can now know her right and left

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Sister Wants To Arrest Me Because Of 200k, She Is Very Rich(lady Laments) / Is This Normal Or Spiritual? / I Am Confused, Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.