Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,678 members, 7,844,230 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Why You Don't Have To Be Attractive To GET Laid. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why You Don't Have To Be Attractive To GET Laid. (469 Views)

Hygiene: What Tips Do You Have To Be Attractive To A Potential Partner? / 10 Characteristics That Make You Attractive To A Woman- You Need Just One / ‘Doggy Style Is For Side Chicks, Main Chicks Get Laid With Respect’ – Twitter Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why You Don't Have To Be Attractive To GET Laid. by Donshaga(m): 11:28am On Sep 15, 2018
What if I told you...

...That while you're out tonight, a stunning beauty is going to walk up to you seemingly out of nowhere, and strike up a conversation?

Sounds good, doesn't it?

Well, it gets better:

She's hoping it'll end up getting her BACK TO YOUR PLACE for some alone time.

You probably think this is total bullshit and I'm smoking crack.

Well...

It's quite possible that you're not used to the beautiful women chasing on YOU.

In fact, you probably think that chicks only chase the great looking guys or the rich guys.

Every guy believes that.

But I've got news for you...

Despite what you may believe, girls don't think the same way guys do.

Sure, there are some of them who go weak at the knees over a guy with amazing looks, or a fat bank balance..

But the truth is most girls mental and emotional makeup is totally different than what you would expect.

Let me explain...

Attraction for women is ENTIRELY MENTAL. The physical aspect is way less important to them.

That's why it really makes no difference if you're fat, ugly, bald or broke.

Hell, even if she's a stunning girl who has guys chasing her all day... none of that shit matters when you know how to tap into a woman's MIND.

There are certain ingenious tricks, which work like crazy to get a woman's p*ssy wet at the drop of a hat.

I've revealed, how to do this in the link below;
https://pages.convertkit.com/acd0bd6b58/7954b5d6fe
Bottom line, if you use this trick...

...You can seriously get her addicted to you.

It bypasses old-fashioned notions of attraction and gets her sexually aroused VERY QUICKLY.

This bit of know-how can get you more sex than an expensive car or any amount of hitting the gym.

But a word of warning:

Be careful whom you use this on.  You could turn her into your own personal stalker.
https://pages.convertkit.com/acd0bd6b58/7954b5d6fe

Get the details in the link

Talk soon,
-Chris

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Translate This Yoruba For / Your Social Media Habits Will Reveal When You Fall In Love / Woman Who Married Ghost Of 300-year-old Pirate Earlier In 2018 Have Splited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.