Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,444 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Hygiene: What Tips Do You Have To Be Attractive To A Potential Partner? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hygiene: What Tips Do You Have To Be Attractive To A Potential Partner? (18084 Views)

If You Want To Look Very Attractive To People, Do This. / Which Of These Categories Of Guys Is Most Attractive To Ladies??? / 10 Characteristics That Make You Attractive To A Woman- You Need Just One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hygiene: What Tips Do You Have To Be Attractive To A Potential Partner? by anointedlinks: 2:26pm On May 07, 2023
sadHere are a few;
Don't bite your fingernails (there is dirt in between them), get a pedicure and manicure instead (can do this by yourself as well)

Wash your hair regularly so it doesn't smell

Bath at least once a day

Floss in between your teeth to remove large food particles of meat etc (very important to prevent tooth decay and bad breath)

Brush your teeth and tongue with toothbrush and tongue scraper (preferably twice daily)

Gargle your mouth with salt water before bed. You will be shocked to wake up with zero morning breath (even if you didn't brush before sleeping).

Rinse your mouth with water after meals (can floss too)

Visit a dentist annually as some oral issues can only be corrected there

Keep your living space tidy

Use water to wash your rectal area after using the toilet (use a bidet or bottle), it is a much more hygienic method than the use of tissue paper and leaves that area odorless

Use water to rinse your urinal tract after urinating or use a kleenex if in a public restroom where water is not accessible. This ensures your underwear does not get soiled and smelly from mild incontinence

Apply lotion on your skin daily to keep it from looking dry and white

Get a nose hair trimmer

Eat less oily and junk foods and more natural whole foods to reduce propensity for acne breakouts

Exercise regularly (at the very minimum walk more often) to stay fit and healthy

Go for regular general health checkups

Let go of bitterness of all forms to stay disease free (forgive even though you don't forget the offense, learn from it)

Smile more often, be kind and practice boundary setting to avoid burnout

Shave regularly where necessary (more for men)

Use a deodorant to prevent body odor

Be mindful of your posture and get help to correct it where necessary

Learn correct clothing colour combination and dress smartly with freshly ironed clothes

Get comfortable shoes to prevent foot injury and pain which cause bad moods

Invest in knowledge to make you a well rounded and financially stable person

Avoid debt except for business purposes and pray before taking such

Get counselling and therapy where necessary to clear emotional baggage issues

Connect spiritually with your creator

What tips do you have that were not mentioned? Comment below

117 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Hygiene: What Tips Do You Have To Be Attractive To A Potential Partner? by LIVINGICONREBOR: 4:26pm On May 07, 2023
U might not be able to change the structure of your face as a man but from the neck downwards can be reconstructed with "iron" and "good food".🤔🤔

82 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Hygiene: What Tips Do You Have To Be Attractive To A Potential Partner? by anointedlinks: 6:43pm On May 07, 2023
LIVINGICONREBOR:

U might not be able to change the structure of your face as a man but from the neck downwards can be reconstructed with "iron" and "good food".🤔🤔

Yes that's true

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hygiene: What Tips Do You Have To Be Attractive To A Potential Partner? by N3TRAL: 6:44pm On May 07, 2023
LIVINGICONREBOR:

😂😆

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hygiene: What Tips Do You Have To Be Attractive To A Potential Partner? by anointedlinks: 11:41am On May 08, 2023
Are all members of the opposite gender you meet clean?

3 Likes

Re: Hygiene: What Tips Do You Have To Be Attractive To A Potential Partner? by anointedlinks: 10:27am On May 09, 2023
Be clean and attract more people

1 Like

Re: Hygiene: What Tips Do You Have To Be Attractive To A Potential Partner? by anointedlinks: 11:38am On May 10, 2023
Cleanliness is next to..

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hygiene: What Tips Do You Have To Be Attractive To A Potential Partner? by anointedlinks: 11:42am On May 11, 2023
Are the people around you clean?

1 Like

Re: Hygiene: What Tips Do You Have To Be Attractive To A Potential Partner? by anointedlinks: 9:47am On May 12, 2023
Be clean and see the difference

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hygiene: What Tips Do You Have To Be Attractive To A Potential Partner? by Silentgroper(m): 9:55am On May 12, 2023
LIVINGICONREBOR:

iron

whatcha mean??
Re: Hygiene: What Tips Do You Have To Be Attractive To A Potential Partner? by Sixfeetbelle: 11:09am On May 12, 2023
anointedlinks:
sadHere are a few;

As a lady, just have ass and boobs. Sizeable ass and perky boobs are the only thing you need to attract a potential partner. Every other thing is secondary.

The only reason I haven't attracted one yet is because I look like a Palm tree, so don't be like me.

18 Likes

Re: Hygiene: What Tips Do You Have To Be Attractive To A Potential Partner? by LIVINGICONREBOR: 3:54pm On May 12, 2023
Silentgroper:

iron

whatcha mean??

Are you for real? 🤔

2 Likes

Re: Hygiene: What Tips Do You Have To Be Attractive To A Potential Partner? by Silentgroper(m): 4:46pm On May 12, 2023
LIVINGICONREBOR:

Are you for real? 🤔

a 100%
Re: Hygiene: What Tips Do You Have To Be Attractive To A Potential Partner? by anointedlinks: 10:58am On May 13, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

As a lady, just have ass and boobs. Sizeable ass and perky boobs are the only thing you need to attract a potential partner. Every other thing is secondary.

The only reason I haven't attracted one yet is because I look like a Palm tree, so don't be like me.

Hope you find peace, please don't look at what you have as a disadvantage

3 Likes

Re: Hygiene: What Tips Do You Have To Be Attractive To A Potential Partner? by real691(m): 11:44am On May 13, 2023
Don't put all your problems on your face. Smile more, frown less..... everyone has his/her own challenges.

A smile makes you much more attractive and makes the opposite gender more relax.

A genuinely happy person is like water in a desert. People will love to be around you.

33 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Hygiene: What Tips Do You Have To Be Attractive To A Potential Partner? by Sixfeetbelle: 2:23pm On May 13, 2023
anointedlinks:

Hope you find peace, please don't look at what you have as a disadvantage

What I have ke? I don't have anything abeg.

Forget long talk, cause as I dey so, I am already gathering funds for my breast and ass surgery. Dey play 😂😂😌

10 Likes

Re: Hygiene: What Tips Do You Have To Be Attractive To A Potential Partner? by ExudeLoveToAll: 2:29pm On May 13, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

.you surely will attract with that but you require more than that to keep.

6 Likes

Re: Hygiene: What Tips Do You Have To Be Attractive To A Potential Partner? by Sixfeetbelle: 2:30pm On May 13, 2023
ExudeLoveToAll:

.you surely will attract with that but you require more than that to keep.

This is not a fact.

1 Like

Re: Hygiene: What Tips Do You Have To Be Attractive To A Potential Partner? by ExudeLoveToAll: 3:29pm On May 13, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

This is not a fact.

If it isn't, your assertion is I guess.

1 Like

Re: Hygiene: What Tips Do You Have To Be Attractive To A Potential Partner? by anointedlinks: 6:28pm On May 13, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

Forget long talk, cause as I dey so, I am already gathering funds for my breast and ass surgery. Dey play 😂😂😌

Please watch the below video from the 18 minute mark. The person speaking there has everything and is not happy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWSdjnpPX30

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hygiene: What Tips Do You Have To Be Attractive To A Potential Partner? by Sixfeetbelle: 8:08pm On May 13, 2023
anointedlinks:

Please watch the below video from the 18 minute mark. The person speaking there has everything and is not happy

I don't have data to spare watching an 18 minutes long video 😌😌

Thank you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hygiene: What Tips Do You Have To Be Attractive To A Potential Partner? by Sixfeetbelle: 8:08pm On May 13, 2023
ExudeLoveToAll:

If it isn't, your assertion is I guess.

I'm just saying, anything can keep a man. All men aren't the same.

1 Like

Re: Hygiene: What Tips Do You Have To Be Attractive To A Potential Partner? by Ekundayo7574(m): 9:10pm On May 13, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

If u will ever going to do that I pray you die why carrying out the operation
Re: Hygiene: What Tips Do You Have To Be Attractive To A Potential Partner? by MechanicMike: 9:12pm On May 13, 2023
anointedlinks:
sadHere are a few;
Don't bite your fingernails (there is dirt in between them), get a pedicure and manicure instead (can do this by yourself as well)

Wash your hair regularly so it doesn't smell

Bath at least once a day

Floss in between your teeth to remove large food particles of meat etc (very important to prevent tooth decay and bad breath)

Brush your teeth and tongue with toothbrush and tongue scraper (preferably twice daily)

Gargle your mouth with salt water before bed. You will be shocked to wake up with zero morning breath (even if you didn't brush before sleeping).

Use water to wash your rectal area after using the toilet (use a bidet or bottle), it is a much more hygienic method than the use of tissue paper and leaves that area odorless

Apply lotion on your skin daily to keep it from looking dry and white

Get a nose hair trimmer

Eat less oily and junk foods and more natural whole foods to reduce propensity for acne breakouts

Exercise regularly (at the very minimum walk more often) to stay fit and healthy

Go for regular general health checkups

Let go of bitterness of all forms to stay disease free (forgive even though you don't forget the offense, learn from it)

Smile more often, be kind and practice boundary setting to avoid burnout

Shave regularly where necessary (more for men)

Use a deodorant to prevent body odor

Be mindful of your posture and get help to correct it where necessary

Learn correct clothing colour combination and dress smartly with freshly ironed clothes

Get comfortable shoes to prevent foot injury and pain which cause bad moods

Invest in knowledge to make you a well rounded and financially stable person

Avoid debt except for business purposes and pray before taking such

Get counselling and therapy where necessary to clear emotional baggage issues

Connect spiritually with your creator

puccccccci SIR
ALL .men muss love to eat puccccccci without complaining sir which is why women respet me....I never complained!!!(TRUE STORY) smiley
Re: Hygiene: What Tips Do You Have To Be Attractive To A Potential Partner? by anointedlinks: 10:17pm On May 13, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

I don't have data to spare watching an 18 minutes long video 😌😌

Thank you

That's okay. You did not read what was typed clearly, being that you should fast forward to 18 minutes into the hour long video.

The exchange between the two people talking is not up to 4 minutes.

But I understand your mind is set and your data is too low to watch the short but life-changing conversation.

That's okay, others that have the same issue and need it will watch.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hygiene: What Tips Do You Have To Be Attractive To A Potential Partner? by Sixfeetbelle: 10:46am On May 14, 2023
Ekundayo7574:
If u will ever going to do that I pray you die why carrying out the operation

😂🤣🤣🤣🤣

I chop your money before abi I break your heart ni? Which kain bad belle prayer be this?

So, as I dey like this and no man dey come my side, you like am?

4 Likes

Re: Hygiene: What Tips Do You Have To Be Attractive To A Potential Partner? by Sixfeetbelle: 10:47am On May 14, 2023
anointedlinks:

That's okay. You did not read what was typed clearly, being that you should fast forward to 18 minutes into the hour long video.

The exchange between the two people talking is not up to 4 minutes.

But I understand your mind is set and your data is too low to watch the short but life-changing conversation.

That's okay, others that have the same issue and need it will watch.

Watching the video might cause me to change my mind and I don't need double mind going into this makeover.
Re: Hygiene: What Tips Do You Have To Be Attractive To A Potential Partner? by Ekundayo7574(m): 1:27pm On May 14, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

😂🤣🤣🤣🤣

I chop your money before abi I break your heart ni? Which kain bad belle prayer be this?

So, as I dey like this and no man dey come my side, you like am?
or u just they find Simp way u go they use abyhow, and this is what we have been preaching against since all this time that nairaland Simp should be wise, it's only pussy you have got to offer which can also be bought with money
Re: Hygiene: What Tips Do You Have To Be Attractive To A Potential Partner? by Angrygoat: 2:00pm On May 14, 2023
I hardly baff with using toilet 1st. I stopped using tissue paper about 7years back,tho I still dump tissues at the base,to prevent splash of my heavy by force shift. Nothing sweet pass say u shit finish,come baff,apply soap go your buttocks. Scrub am wella.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hygiene: What Tips Do You Have To Be Attractive To A Potential Partner? by Sixfeetbelle: 2:46pm On May 14, 2023
Ekundayo7574:
or u just they find Simp way u go they use abyhow, and this is what we have been preaching against since all this time that nairaland Simp should be wise, it's only pussy you have got to offer which can also be bought with money

Who's to say I'll use the man sef? Maybe it's even me that the man will use sef at the end of the day.

So, your point is that I should not do boobs and ass that I will use to find my simp abi what?

1 Like

Re: Hygiene: What Tips Do You Have To Be Attractive To A Potential Partner? by Ekundayo7574(m): 5:24pm On May 14, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

Who's to say I'll use the man sef? Maybe it's even me that the man will use sef at the end of the day.

So, your point is that I should not do boobs and ass that I will use it to find my simp abi what?

the way you sound you don't sound like a girl, you are a man that it is looking for cheap attention by using ladies moniker names up and down

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hygiene: What Tips Do You Have To Be Attractive To A Potential Partner? by Sixfeetbelle: 7:43pm On May 14, 2023
Ekundayo7574:
the way you sound you don't sound like a girl, you are a man that it is looking for cheap attention by using ladies moniker names up and down

Really? No one has ever said that to me before.

I'm curious. How do girls "sound" on here?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Have You Ever Been Touched By A Pervert? Share Your Experience / ''how To Woo A Girl And Win Her Heart Perfectly'' / Check Out My New Pics Thats Causing Girls To Cry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.