Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,127 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:50 AM

Tobi Abikoye Returns N1m Mistakenly Transferred To Him, Had N369 In Account - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Tobi Abikoye Returns N1m Mistakenly Transferred To Him, Had N369 In Account (51261 Views)

Man Who Raped Stepdaughter In Lagos Transferred to SCID, To Appear In Court / Hushpuppi Transferred To California For Trial / A Friend Transferred Money Into My Account, About To Put Me In Trouble! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tobi Abikoye Returns N1m Mistakenly Transferred To Him, Had N369 In Account by emezuo17: 6:47am On Sep 16, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Sorry, but i won't return that money grin country hard
. You will be caught of course, as long as it is true electronic transfer, all your details are with the bank, if the guy who made the mistake reports, your account will be blocked, not just with that particular bank but they can extend it to other of your accounts, with bvn all accounts are linked.
Re: Tobi Abikoye Returns N1m Mistakenly Transferred To Him, Had N369 In Account by akanbiaa(m): 6:53am On Sep 16, 2018
From his picture he has an office and has a job and from the smile the job pays well, the real litmus test would have been if he had no job and have been job hunting for donkey years and seeking loan and he has witnessed nepotism, tribalism and favourism in his job search and frustrated to the level of family members avoiding him and people don't pick his calls with the insinuation that he might beg for money, only under this scenario if he returns 1 million naira then he is exceptional. And on the other hand he might be arrested if he had not returned it since its traceable unlike bitcoins.

1 Like

Re: Tobi Abikoye Returns N1m Mistakenly Transferred To Him, Had N369 In Account by Contumely: 7:03am On Sep 16, 2018
muyicomms:
Oga mi. I am having the the same problem as we chat. A customer withdrew that type of fraudulent fund from my POS. My account has been flagged by cbn. First Bank and Fidelity in slogging it out

could you give more details pls?

you mean a dupe came to withdraw from you and you paid him only for cbn to interfer?
Re: Tobi Abikoye Returns N1m Mistakenly Transferred To Him, Had N369 In Account by dazzlingd(m): 7:31am On Sep 16, 2018
adecz:

The illegal deductions on my
account na your sweat abi?

May you continue to sweat & never
enjoy the fruits of that smelly sweat.

Don't use your leprous fingers to
quote me again, you scallywags & nincompoop.

It's so obvious you don't have an iota of sense, so the person that did the error is the one responsible for the bank charges, you obviously lack knowledge on how organisations run you mannerless uncultured being. You lack integrity yet you blame the leaders, are u any better?

I can sense you are a psychiatric patient. May madness ruin your household. You this pig from the squalor. You will end up in a zoo.

1 Like

Re: Tobi Abikoye Returns N1m Mistakenly Transferred To Him, Had N369 In Account by Alzirida(f): 7:31am On Sep 16, 2018
KingLennon:
Did he return the money or the bank found out early and corrected the mistake?

Bank doesn't have the legal right to do so unless to informed him and he gave his consent
Re: Tobi Abikoye Returns N1m Mistakenly Transferred To Him, Had N369 In Account by peedicey: 7:42am On Sep 16, 2018
lilmax:
the ones that will insult him wants a better Nigeria grin

I'll keep saying it, the problem of the country is more of its citizens than the leaders
I'll say it's a disastrous combination of both!
Re: Tobi Abikoye Returns N1m Mistakenly Transferred To Him, Had N369 In Account by KingLennon(m): 7:49am On Sep 16, 2018
Alzirida:

Bank doesn't have the legal right to do so unless to informed him and he gave his consent
Someone mistakenly paid 100k into my account. In the next 10 mins the bank corrected the issue and the money was deducted back...
Re: Tobi Abikoye Returns N1m Mistakenly Transferred To Him, Had N369 In Account by adecz: 9:15am On Sep 16, 2018
[quote author=dazzlingd post=71240794]

Leper..

Kuturu....

I shall not continue to interact
with a leper & his dazzlingd leprous
fingers

See that White spot on your face?
It's already spreading ... shocked shocked shocked
Re: Tobi Abikoye Returns N1m Mistakenly Transferred To Him, Had N369 In Account by Nobody: 9:17am On Sep 16, 2018
My greatest joy will be when i leave Nigeria behind. Her citizens do not and never deserve good leaders.
Re: Tobi Abikoye Returns N1m Mistakenly Transferred To Him, Had N369 In Account by ademijuwonlo(f): 9:25am On Sep 16, 2018
I'm proud of you too! One of the good people of a great Nation.
Re: Tobi Abikoye Returns N1m Mistakenly Transferred To Him, Had N369 In Account by songzDaniel01(m): 10:45am On Sep 16, 2018
bixton:
So much for fake news.
It appears NL is filled with it.
Just few days ago we read a man mistakenly sent #1million to a lady which was supposed to be meant for RAGP and the sum was returned back to him.

Now we're reading another one...
If I may ask, which bank allows a customer's minimum balance to be less than #1,000.

gtbank. I have #7 grin
Re: Tobi Abikoye Returns N1m Mistakenly Transferred To Him, Had N369 In Account by preshdiva(f): 10:55am On Sep 16, 2018
People saying he shouldn't have returned the money don't seem to understand how the Nigerian banking system operates. It's a very simple thing. The sender will complain to his bank who will contact NIBSS and the receivers bvn will be blacklisted and account placed on No Debit Status. This means he cannot withdraw from all his accounts linked to his bvn both now and in the future till it's lifted. So, how long can he hide? All his details are with his bank and on his bvn.
Re: Tobi Abikoye Returns N1m Mistakenly Transferred To Him, Had N369 In Account by Tozara(m): 11:58am On Sep 16, 2018
Lol. Selfless action? How? Why should that earn him respect? Wasn't he under OBLIGATION to return the money? It was a mandatory duty, not a choice. Beats me how people could start celebrating him for doing exactly what he was supposed to have done.

A society where people become heroes for doing normal, human stuff has a long way to go, really. And, of course, the ones who see a big deal in this are the clowns, and detestable elements who don't see themselves capable of such "selfless" act.

It wasn't his money. There's nothing exceptionally good about returning it. It was something he MUST do.

We need to raise our standards and expectations higher and stop lying in the grave of the universe, celebrating mediocrity. It's absurd.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tobi Abikoye Returns N1m Mistakenly Transferred To Him, Had N369 In Account by Tozara(m): 12:00pm On Sep 16, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Yeah. You can spend it in jail.
Re: Tobi Abikoye Returns N1m Mistakenly Transferred To Him, Had N369 In Account by Tozara(m): 12:03pm On Sep 16, 2018
lilmax:
the ones that will insult him wants a better Nigeria grin

I'll keep saying it, the problem of the country is more of its citizens than the leaders
Sincerely speaking, bro.

The dude below is supposed to be our compatriot.

hyfr:
We do not comprehend the ways of the gods
So u saw one million in your acct and you don’t see a sign in it. After withdrawing all in your account .
Amongst 200million people in Nigeria, they choose you grin and all u could do was to send the money back
I hope you get the necessary media hype and some breakthrough from this your good act.
Mr man you should have withdrawn that money immediately and kept it somewhere safe, if it’s an error from the bank, then they fix it cos they make millions every minute, repaying 1m is a chyse something to them.
If they proceed to declare u wanted, u can sue them for 500m.. someone has done it before in this nigeria sef and his was 42m that was wrongly paid. UBA listed him wanted and he sued them for 1billon. Now he’s prolly somewhere around lekki or vgc

Btw how did they pay 1m wrongly ... the person that paid it couldnt write well or read well? I’m tryin to understand
Re: Tobi Abikoye Returns N1m Mistakenly Transferred To Him, Had N369 In Account by Tozara(m): 12:06pm On Sep 16, 2018
Saintsammy59:
I don't even know my thought about this.
But my sub conscious keeps telling me that this man strong pass me nii.. Had it been it's me. I'd have been somewhere enjoying and supporting the govt of Buhari even though I'm anti Buhari.
And may I know what moral right you have to be anti-Buhari after making this kind of shameful confession on a public forum?
Re: Tobi Abikoye Returns N1m Mistakenly Transferred To Him, Had N369 In Account by Tozara(m): 12:11pm On Sep 16, 2018
adecz:
grin grin grin

UBA mistakenly credited my empty acct with
40k some months ago,,,,

I quickly withdrew it & chop am.

I'm still awaiting to hear wehhn
from them.

I see it as payment for all
the illegal deductions they have been
cheating me all these years. grin grin grin

I assure you,
chopping bank money is delicious...
Eating watery beans and maggots in a Nigerian prison in two months time will be just as delicious.

1 Like

Re: Tobi Abikoye Returns N1m Mistakenly Transferred To Him, Had N369 In Account by ifygod08(m): 1:19pm On Sep 16, 2018
I also did the same thing last week wen one man mistakenly transferred 1.1 million into my account, but till today the man had not called me to say thank you
Re: Tobi Abikoye Returns N1m Mistakenly Transferred To Him, Had N369 In Account by urchcoded(m): 1:35pm On Sep 16, 2018
Blackfire:
Click like if it think the guy na mumu .

Click share if you think he did the right thing..
I clicked share just because a lot of people did... I actually think he is a mumu
Re: Tobi Abikoye Returns N1m Mistakenly Transferred To Him, Had N369 In Account by rubyjan(f): 1:58pm On Sep 16, 2018
adecz:
grin grin grin

UBA mistakenly credited my empty acct with
40k some months ago,,,,

I quickly withdrew it & chop am.

I'm still awaiting to hear wehhn
from them.

I see it as payment for all
the illegal deductions they have been
cheating me all these years. grin grin grin

I assure you,
chopping bank money is delicious...

Ignorance is the worst thing that can happen to any human. It's very clear that you don't understand that there is nothing like bank money.
It is the poor teller who is paid peanuts that mistakenly credited your account paid for that from his/her meagre salary.
You better return that money before their prayer/curses follow you and your generation.
Mumu
Re: Tobi Abikoye Returns N1m Mistakenly Transferred To Him, Had N369 In Account by SimonMagau: 2:14pm On Sep 16, 2018
tongue
Re: Tobi Abikoye Returns N1m Mistakenly Transferred To Him, Had N369 In Account by tunary(m): 2:49pm On Sep 16, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Same with majority of people out there including myself
Re: Tobi Abikoye Returns N1m Mistakenly Transferred To Him, Had N369 In Account by tunary(m): 2:56pm On Sep 16, 2018
Proffdada:
angry
I trust myself
I will return the money..

As soon as I make 1 million out of it cheesy

BTW it's a Yoruba man that returned the money transferred by an igbo man . lipsrsealed
Your sense correct wella
Re: Tobi Abikoye Returns N1m Mistakenly Transferred To Him, Had N369 In Account by tunary(m): 2:57pm On Sep 16, 2018
DELTACHAINSMOKER:
baba I wish I can give you 1000 likes. You have all my likes. Take everything.
lol
Re: Tobi Abikoye Returns N1m Mistakenly Transferred To Him, Had N369 In Account by dazzlingd(m): 3:06pm On Sep 16, 2018
adecz:

May Sango and Amadioha tear you apart. Oloshi omo eranko jati jati
Re: Tobi Abikoye Returns N1m Mistakenly Transferred To Him, Had N369 In Account by Azam101: 3:40pm On Sep 16, 2018
hyfr:
We do not comprehend the ways of the gods
So u saw one million in your acct and you don’t see a sign in it. After withdrawing all in your account .
Amongst 200million people in Nigeria, they choose you grin and all u could do was to send the money back
I hope you get the necessary media hype and some breakthrough from this your good act.
Mr man you should have withdrawn that money immediately and kept it somewhere safe, if it’s an error from the bank, then they fix it cos they make millions every minute, repaying 1m is a chyse something to them.
If they proceed to declare u wanted, u can sue them for 500m.. someone has done it before in this nigeria sef and his was 42m that was wrongly paid. UBA listed him wanted and he sued them for 1billon. Now he’s prolly somewhere around lekki or vgc

Btw how did they pay 1m wrongly ... the person that paid it couldnt write well or read well? I’m tryin to understand
Wrongly paid or paid intentionally the chap did the best thing of returning it.
Re: Tobi Abikoye Returns N1m Mistakenly Transferred To Him, Had N369 In Account by Yrey: 4:39pm On Sep 16, 2018
Shey this man nor be person? Nai Ohaneme ebele patience refuse to transfer back the 7k I mistakenly transferred to her. She and her husband de call me fraudster instead
Re: Tobi Abikoye Returns N1m Mistakenly Transferred To Him, Had N369 In Account by TheStarsAlign: 5:15pm On Sep 16, 2018
Bro, you don't really have choice in this case. If you had touched the money, it's matter of time before the owner/bank/police come calling. I would have commended him if he found the money on the road somewhere and returned it. So no biggie grin ..
Re: Tobi Abikoye Returns N1m Mistakenly Transferred To Him, Had N369 In Account by dazzlingd(m): 3:38pm On Sep 17, 2018
Yrey:
Shey this man nor be person? Nai Ohaneme ebele patience refuse to transfer back the 7k I mistakenly transferred to her. She and her husband de call me fraudster instead

My friend mistakenly tranfered 64k to a wrong account, we called the woman tire she no free return the money. My friend got court order and the money was reversed without her consent

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Thief Unable To Escape After Locking Himself In Victim's House In Akwa Ibom.PICS / A Lady Beheaded And Dropped In A Lagoon.(viewers Discretion ) / EndSARS Protesters Storm Lagos Airport (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.